Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 8 2005, 12:56 AM)
hott's toolbelt pic made my tape measure extend!

*bondi watching his tape measure extend*
1 inch... 2 inches... 3 inches... damn, that's all...

(don't be pissed bondi, i could've been really mean and used your damn metric system... nah.gif )
closeup
I keep checking and checking Hott's thread. I hope all her work over the long weekend ends up here. I suppose with school back on, it's harder to find time for RMM, but we've been studying your boobs and it's time for another lesson in "Hottness 101." PS- Loved your toolbelt picture, it made me want to go nail something.
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 8 2005, 03:27 PM)
*bondi watching his tape measure extend*
1 inch... 2 inches... 3 inches... damn, that's all...
(don't be pissed bondi, i could've been really mean and used your damn metric system...  nah.gif )

It seems you cant count past 3... I guess with little practise to do so it does become hard haha...

also, the metric system makes you SOUND alot bigger haha
Puppet
HOtttttttttttttt I miss you ... where are you cutie
bondiguy
dido... where are you hotness? confused-smiley-013.gif
paybarraman
Maybe she's been out hammerin some nails!!!

Or gettin nailed!!!

Ahhhhh.....I gave it a shot....
Puppet
a valiant effort par
bondiguy
I think if any male who knows her had sense he'd be busy nailing her, or hammering her, or giving her a nice long screw...

(thats how it is done Pay) tongue.gif
closeup
In all the action that's been happening here lately, let's not forget Hott's sexy body. With her, out of sight (site?), is NOT out of mind. I'm waiting to see what else she can do with that tool belt.
Why do women make lousy carpenters?
All their lives they're told that this:

| |
| |
is a foot.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 16 2005, 10:47 PM)
In all the action that's been happening here lately, let's not forget Hott's sexy body. With her, out of sight (site?), is NOT out of mind. I'm waiting to see what else she can do with that tool belt.
Why do women make lousy carpenters?
All their lives they're told that this:

|                                                                      |
                         |                                                                      |
is a foot.

Hott emailed me the other day. She'll be back soon, she is just having computer problems at home so once they are rectified, she'll be back.... and I cant wait popc1.gif
closeup
Let's take up a collection and send Hott a new computer if that's what it's going to take to get her back. Has she E Mailed or PMed anybody? She can't just leave without a trace (Well, I guess she can, but it would really suck) We need our teacher back to straighten us out. 22.gif And to correct our mistakes action-smiley-047.gif But mostly, we need pictures of her fine and sexy body back on RMM again real soon.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 10 2005, 12:14 PM)
Let's take up a collection and send Hott a new computer if that's what it's going to take to get her back. Has she E Mailed or PMed anybody? She can't just leave without a trace (Well, I guess she can, but it would really suck) We need our teacher back to straighten us out. 22.gif And to correct our mistakes action-smiley-047.gif But mostly, we need pictures of her fine and sexy body back on RMM again real soon.

my last contact with her was at the time of the last time I posted in this thread
hott1976
Back on and in full effect! smile.gif Ready to start this party...thanks boys for thinking of me and missing me! I should leave more often. MUAH. Much love and lots to show. The toolbelt picture was my favorite picture and i didn't even get to reap the benefits. when i posted it my computer crashed. sad.gif
Checking pm and site news of rmm is difficult in my working atmosphere and unacceptable. I guess i have to leave the naughtiness for home. smile.gif Much love.
Now lets PLAY.
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 11 2005, 11:01 PM)
Back on and in full effect!  smile.gif  Ready to start this party...thanks boys for thinking of me and missing me!  I should leave more often.  MUAH.  Much love and lots to show.  The toolbelt picture was my favorite picture and i didn't even get to reap the benefits.  when i posted it my computer crashed.  sad.gif 
Checking pm and site news  of rmm is difficult in my working atmosphere and unacceptable.  I guess i have to leave the naughtiness for home.  smile.gif  Much love. 
Now lets PLAY.

Welcome back!

What's the game?
hott1976
Gettin back to business! Hope you like. smile.gif drinkup.gif
closeup
Ah yes, fond memories. Hott is back in town, still as sexy as ever. popc1.gif
clincar
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 11 2005, 04:24 PM)
Gettin back to business!  Hope you like.  smile.gif drinkup.gif

Phew!!! You have the tendancy to make us all thirsty!! tongue.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2005, 04:29 PM)
Ah yes, fond memories. Hott is back in town, still as sexy as ever. popc1.gif

Tan lines are lacking though. I posted that one on the ratings! Heres another new one. Just taken today.
closeup
You know if Miller Lite thought they could get away with it, this would be their new print ad. It would surely sell more beer than a talking frog or Clydesdale horse.
Hardabs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 11 2005, 04:38 PM)
Tan lines are lacking though.  I posted that one on the ratings!  Heres another new one.  Just taken today.

What a hot body...keep looking good sexy.
hott1976
the new one ok?
hott1976
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Oct 11 2005, 04:40 PM)
What a hot body...keep looking good sexy.

thanks! smile.gif
Gnappster
welcome back hott! not the same without you around!

sweet pics btw smile.gif
closeup
Hotts been doing her crunches. Look at the curves on this body. Is this how your sitting at the computer right now? (Let me have my fantasy)
hott1976
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2005, 04:44 PM)
Hotts been doing her crunches. Look at the curves on this body. Is this how your sitting at the computer right now? (Let me have my fantasy)

uh....yah!
juicy_DD
hello sweetheart love-smiley-077.gif
Imagirlwatcher
Good God, woman...you look amazing! I didn't know you from before, but I'm glad you're back! 22.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Oct 11 2005, 04:51 PM)
hello sweetheart love-smiley-077.gif

Juicy, You talking to me? tongue.gif
Lvrboy
party-smiley-048.gif

Hot is back and I can't stop dancing! Welcome back baby. We sure did miss you around here. love-smiley-077.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2005, 09:52 PM)
Juicy, You talking to me? tongue.gif

it was meant for hott....but you also nah.gif
hott1976
Hey thanks! Juicy...you been keeping things straight here? MIssin me?
Hardabs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 11 2005, 04:56 PM)
Hey thanks!  Juicy...you been keeping things straight here?  MIssin me?

You got the sexiest tan 22.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 11 2005, 09:56 PM)
Hey thanks!  Juicy...you been keeping things straight here?  MIssin me?

where ya bin sweety? yes I did miss you ... and can I lick that nipple? smilio09.gif
closeup
She's been keeping things straight all right 22.gif But two heads (and tails) are better than one.
hott1976
i see lots of boys in here! they must have missed me too! smile.gif mmm....
sittin as i type.
Hardabs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 11 2005, 05:02 PM)
i see lots of boys in here!  they must have missed me too!  smile.gif  mmm....
sittin as i type.

I'm thirsty food-smiley-004.gif
closeup
Sure you're not thirsty and want a sip out of your beer? I've never hated an aluminum can before, but if I ever needed a reason........
Gnappster
sittin as i type.

that pic is perfect for your name, HOTT!!! (the extra T for awesome Tits)

it combines 2 of my loves, beer and hott smilio07.gif
Mezrein
sittin as i type.

Wow... I've never wanted a miller lite so much in my life.... smile.gif Awesome pic. Very sexy, smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 11 2005, 04:01 PM)
Back on and in full effect!  smile.gif  Ready to start this party...thanks boys for thinking of me and missing me!  I should leave more often.  MUAH.  Much love and lots to show.  The toolbelt picture was my favorite picture and i didn't even get to reap the benefits.  when i posted it my computer crashed.  sad.gif 
Checking pm and site news  of rmm is difficult in my working atmosphere and unacceptable.  I guess i have to leave the naughtiness for home.  smile.gif  Much love. 
Now lets PLAY.

The timing of your return could not have been worse for me personally! You have in now way been the reason for my imminent departure. I hope you can stay in contact you sexy thing!
paybarraman
sittin as i type.

THAT'S IT!!!!!!

Hott baby Im on my way to VA......no way I can look at this pic and not think...."HOLY FUCK I MUST HAVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!"

Be there in about 4.5 hours...... love-smiley-077.gif
7mary3
i see lots of boys in here!  they must have missed <a

tastes great, less filling. That is a debate I'll like solve.
hott1976
Hey allmebaby! Long time no see! MUAH.
Coolbobbo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 05:46 PM)
Aww...how sweet!  I love that idea!  I am a newbie and i love it.   08.gif

Well Hi and hello and nice and awsome pics you have there Hott1976.
Hardabs
I need a "hott1976" hot body fix. More pics please smile.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Oct 12 2005, 05:11 PM)
I need a "hott1976" hot body fix. More pics please smile.gif

let me see what i have....
i think this one is kinda sexy...the pouty lip..i like that.
hott1976
yes? youlike?
Hardabs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 12 2005, 05:19 PM)
let me see what i have....
i think this one is kinda sexy...the pouty lip..i like that.

yes those lips look really tasty 2thumbs.gif
hott1976
hardabs...i sent you a pm. very personal. wink.gif
Hardabs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 12 2005, 05:24 PM)
hardabs...i sent you a pm.  very personal.  wink.gif

nothing came up sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.