Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
hott1976
Evade...i'm totally sorry. See..it's the perfect examply of having to thumb through tons of posts. I just simply missed yours cause i don't read back far enough or i just don't spend so much time on here. Let me look around and see if i can make it up to you. It is sunday you know. MUAH.
evade20
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 2 2006, 10:28 AM)
Evade...i'm totally sorry.  See..it's the perfect examply of having to thumb through tons of posts.  I just simply missed yours cause i don't read back far enough or i just don't spend so much time on here.  Let me look around and see if i can make it up to you.  It is sunday you know.  MUAH.

You don't have to appologize... love-smiley-077.gif I just think it was funny. I was laughing at myself smilio04.gif 'cause it is the only way to survive on these boards. laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

I'm glad you checked in on Sunday. love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
Hi, Hott. love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 30 2006, 09:24 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif This is too funny....Both Belicked and I encouraged Hott to take photos of her in her Frog-stand pose, but Belicked asked first...Hott didn't notice and gave me all the credit.  Now Bobaloo and I have been bumping Hott's thread, but Bobaloo gets the credit...This is too rich...I've gotten my own medicine. laughing-smiley-014.gif

Anyway Hott,  We miss you and wish you wouldn't go.  You just have to learn to filter...Choose the threads you want to read and ignore the rest.   love-smiley-077.gif

Sure, I finally get some recognition from Hott, and you take it all away. It's bad enough that you had to take my wink from Allme away from me.

Guess I'll just have to figure out a way to earn some board cred around here.
ndboxer
We all need to stand together and fight to keep Hot here at rmm!!
Everyone let her know how much she means to our sexual stimulation.
evade20
QUOTE(ndboxer @ Apr 3 2006, 07:14 PM)
We all need to stand together and fight to keep Hot here at rmm!!
Everyone let her know how much she means to our sexual stimulation.

But remember...She makes the rules!!! smilio12.gif action-smiley-047.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 3 2006, 08:35 PM)
But remember...She makes the rules!!! smilio12.gif  action-smiley-047.gif

Hott's fans know her well. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
Hott, I love the pic on the ratings page today!!! you have such a great body, it's nice to see a profile shot from you every once in a while. i wish the series was more than 5 pics deep.
Boobluver2
HOTT, love the pics you posted yesterday and today!! Both got 10's from me!! What a body!! You are definitely one extremely hot lady with one extrememly hot body!!

Yes, you are your name, you are HOTT!!!!!!!!!

HOT DAMN!!! PLEASE KEEP POSTING THAT GORGEOUS BODY OF YOURS!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
hott1976
woah how did i end up down here? sad.gif
hott1976
i thought i would add this ...maybe to get a rise out of some of you! smile.gif
chathamsquare
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 9 2006, 11:07 AM)
i thought i would add this ...maybe to get a rise out of some of you!  smile.gif

damn. sure got one out of me. keep up the amazing pics babe.
Bobaloo
i thought i would add this ...maybe to get a rise out of some of you!  smile.gif

WOW!!! You definitely don't have enough pics of the rest of your body, most of your posts are neck to waist. This one is great. You have awesome legs and a great ass on top of everything else I love about your body.

I think that's it for now. I think I'll have to post more about this pic a little later, like after I pop my eyeballs back in.
peakaboobs

That is the sexiest pic I have ever seen. You look awsome!!

That will make me wonder for sure!

Here's my attempet at that pose
Bobaloo
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Apr 10 2006, 05:38 AM)

Okay. I'm too busy at work, but I think someone with time on their hands should edit the hott and peak photos so they're lookin' all sexy like that together. Or better yet, I say they just really get together and take photos that way!! 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN

GOD DAYAM!!!! 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif Peak and hott!!!

if that aint the beginnings of a new thread pic topic i dunno what is!!!
paybarraman

Rise!?!?! Rise!?!?!?! 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif

OMG!!!! The beautiful curve of your ass cheek into your thigh is AMAZING!!! And the swell of your nipple!!!

wub.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 10 2006, 07:46 AM)
Okay.  I'm too busy at work, but I think someone with time on their hands should edit the hott and peak photos so they're lookin' all sexy like that together.  Or better yet, I say they just really get together and take photos that way!! 2thumbs.gif

hi, yep, i am learking around here too...please tell "grandma" here why this pic is called a frog pose? never heard that before. its an awesome pic, the skin where her +++ meets her ___!!
Boobluver2

How would this pic not get a rise out of some of us! Holy shit!! You are one extremely hot lady with one fantastic (yes fantastic) body!! Whatever you do, you do it well!!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Apr 10 2006, 09:39 AM)
How would this pic not get a rise out of some of us!  Holy shit!!  You are one extremely hot lady with one fantastic (yes fantastic) body!!  Whatever you do, you do it well!!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif

love-smiley-085.gif

some of u??? shame on u boys!! it got a rise out of me, and i have all the same "parts" to play with!!
boanna
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 9 2006, 09:07 AM)

that is one awesome pit! my neck hurts from cocking (no pun intended, since i dont have a cock) my head sideways to get a good look from every angle. what a pretty body u have!
Gnappster
awesome pic hott!
although I have studied probably over a hundred pics of you, I have never seen one quite like this. Very sexy indeed!
thenewguy

QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Apr 10 2006, 05:38 AM)

DAMN GIRLS! NICE! It definatley got a "rise" out me me! 22.gif
hott1976
WOW! i thought i was just adding a new pic but this one got some kind of response! Glad you like... I'll have to work on more pics with some kind of leg in it. smile.gif Boanna... i'm super glad you like!
Hardabs

you def. do have a tasty lil body right there...and the position has the man downstairs saluting you 22.gif
hott1976
yipeee.. thanks hardabs. smile.gif Your bod isn't so bad yourself...
hott1976
makes the kitty a little wet.........
Hardabs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 10 2006, 06:16 PM)
makes the kitty a little wet.........

oooo sounds soo good. Feel free to keep posting smile.gif I can never get enough of all the ladies of rmm especiall you. That tan is so sexy 22.gif
Christof
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 9 2006, 04:07 PM)

WOW! possibly my fave pic ever, such a great bod
ndboxer
A little bit of a rise hell hun you got the hole thing
belicked6924
That has got to be my favorite pic of you Hott. WOW.
boanna
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 10 2006, 03:55 PM)
WOW!  i thought i was just adding a new pic but this one got some kind of response!  Glad you like...  I'll have to work on more pics with some kind of leg in it.  smile.gif  Boanna...  i'm super glad you like!

oh yea baby....more leg, always more leg! in my dictionary,
the female leg: something to hump when a cock aint around!
(heck, sometimes better!) guns.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 12 2006, 09:58 AM)
oh yea baby....more leg, always more leg!  in my dictionary,
the female leg: something to hump when a cock aint around!
(heck, sometimes better!) guns.gif

I would love to see pics of that. Nothings beats seeing a woman so into it that she resorts to riding a leg. I saw that in the croation pop star sex video. Hot as hell. And I would just like to add, that if I saw some girl riding Hott's leg like that, I would go insane. The good kind of insane, but still insane.
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 12 2006, 08:29 AM)
I would love to see pics of that.  Nothings beats seeing a woman so into it that she resorts to riding a leg.  I saw that in the croation pop star sex video.  Hot as hell.  And I would just like to add, that is I some some girl riding Hott's leg like that, I would go insane.  The good kind of insane, but still insane.

this pic is too hott to have to scroll back a few pages to see it again. so i moved it up for us! (are we allowed to do that?) i'm gonna pick this pic apart, then i'm gonna pick hott apart with my teeth, gently...then i'm gonna ride her leg like we're cummin in first at the KY derby!

did u say "resorts" to riding a leg? sometimes we just do that cause we WANT to, and we CAN, and its FUN, and it drives U crazy! if a man was caught riding a leg, he might get locked up...but for women, it means its time to let the games begin! popc1.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 13 2006, 01:12 PM)
this pic is too hott to have to scroll back a few pages to see it again. so i moved it up for us! (are we allowed to do that?)  i'm gonna pick this pic apart, then i'm gonna pick hott apart with my teeth, gently...then i'm gonna ride her leg like we're cummin in first at the KY derby!

My imagination is running like it's in 2nd at the KY derby!!! Would love to see the photo finish on that, and teh photo beginning and the photo middle

QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 13 2006, 01:12 PM)
did u say "resorts" to riding a leg? sometimes we just do that cause we WANT to, and we CAN, and its FUN, and it drives U crazy!  if a man was caught riding a leg, he might get locked up...but for women, it means its time to let the games begin! popc1.gif

Sorry. i was typing faster than my brain could handle. I meant "if I saw..." I fixed my post so it makes more sense now.
belicked6924
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 13 2006, 12:12 PM)
then i'm gonna ride her leg like we're cummin in first at the KY derby!

Is that anything like KY Jelly? coz.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Apr 13 2006, 09:35 PM)
Is that anything like KY Jelly?  coz.gif

Who do you think sponsors the event?
hott1976
Ride it Bo.. I'd love that. Nothing like a little grinding i think!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 14 2006, 12:10 PM)
Ride it Bo..  I'd love that.  Nothing like a little grinding i think!

What a great day I will have imagining that!!!

Glad to see ya on today, Hott. No school cuz of Good Friday??
hott1976
True. Hey bob, can you do me a favor...are my pics still up in my profile? Someone jsut asked me where did my pics go!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 14 2006, 12:14 PM)
True.  Hey bob, can you do me a favor...are my pics still up in my profile?  Someone jsut asked me where did my pics go!

No pics in your profile. Not sure why? I thought it was because you were seriously saying good bye for good, which would make me very sad indeed. What a relief to know it's some sort of glitch.

Are you seeing them on your end??
hott1976
yes i am seeing them. what should i do? i haven't told john freak to take them down yet!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 14 2006, 12:23 PM)
yes i am seeing them.  what should i do?  i haven't told john freak to take them down yet!

Let me see what I can find out for you.

Only thing I can think of, if it's not some kind of glitch, is that there's a setting you have on your end that only allows certain selected users to view your pics. Myabe it has something to do with a buddy list or something. I've perused the settings and haven't found anything relating to something like that, but then again, I don't have any pics up so that could by why. I would look into ignore options and buddy options.

I'll keep searching for you and let you know if I find anything.

If I do find out any answers, I'll reply to you post in site help. I don't want to contribute to the possible derailment of your thread
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 13 2006, 11:35 AM)
My imagination is running like it's in 2nd at the KY derby!!!  Would love to see the photo finish on that, and teh photo beginning and the photo middle
Sorry.  i was typing faster than my brain could handle.  I meant "if I saw..." I fixed my post so it makes more sense now.

oh that was rich....i have been topped! the queen of sarcasm and humor bows to defeat...by the way, u didnt tell them did u. you know, that, well, boanna's not a webvirgin any more...at the hands (ok, my hands) of u know who. sorry hott, i wanted so much for your leg, but this GUY was following me around and i gazed around for just one second!
nybandit
Hott......you are more stunning with every pic you post....truly breathtaking....that pic of you on your hands and knees......makes me have pleasant thoughts all day! You live up to your name very well.....Hott! 2thumbs.gif
hott1976
thanks bandit! smile.gif i dig that pic to. One of my better ones. I guess it was easier to take and left my hands free! Different angle and different pose. Glad it makes you happy all day!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif
countryboy11

WOW! Amazing body! Simply amazing! Definately got something rising.
hott1976
Thanks babe!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(countryboy11 @ Apr 18 2006, 01:30 PM)
WOW! Amazing body! Simply amazing! Definately got something rising.

sounds like someone needs a birds and the bees talk. Doesn't even know wha'ts going on down there
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 18 2006, 11:09 AM)
sounds like someone needs a birds and the bees talk.  Doesn't even know wha'ts going on down there

laughing-smiley-014.gif nah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.