Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
hott1976
Your welcum.

I completely understand the "ratings" as that is all they are. Meaningless scores...
In the real world... people may glance at a nice set of tits. And without going any further for sake of hurting others feelings.... a good lookin' women is more than just a huge rack!

AND THAT IS ALL!!!
hott1976
BTW, i'm not gettin heated or anything. smile.gif Or sweatin' anyone's opinion on my body...

If i truly wanted to strike up an argument or get heated i would talk about the No Child Left Behing Law that your very own George Bush supports, the lack of pay for my hard work and how i work to pay for gas these days!
somfan
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 30 2006, 08:35 AM)
BTW, i'm not gettin heated or anything.  smile.gif  Or sweatin' anyone's opinion on my body... 

If i truly wanted to strike up an argument or get heated i would talk about the No Child Left Behing Law that your very own George Bush supports, the lack of pay for my hard work and how i work to pay for gas these days!

Politics is important stuff, for sure. I am certainly not a Bush supporter and have a vision of a different kind of society than what we got going now. I try to avoid getting heated in any kind of argument these days. Talk is cheap, taking action is
usually more meaningful. Lately, I have become particularly active with and through my union. In general, I adhere to the advice of labor martyr Joe Hill:
"Don't mourn, organize!" But now I'm getting seriously off-topic! smile.gif
TooBoku
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 28 2006, 12:59 PM)
Was it Closeup? I hear he's a real trouble maker!

Here are my honest thoughts. Anyone who is giving big sloppy girls high ratings have never been with a girl who is in the kind of shape HOTT is in.

Guys, many of you will have to pay for it, but go find a girl with a really nice body and a nice firm pair..... you will never vote the same.
ddd35
QUOTE(TooBoku @ Apr 30 2006, 01:42 PM)
Here is my honest thoughts. Anyone who is giving big sloppy girls high ratings have never been with a girl who is in the kind of shape HOTT is in.

Guys, most of you will have to pay for it, but go find a girl with a really nice body and a nice firm pair..... you will never vote the same.

Amen!!!! food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 30 2006, 10:04 AM)
ha!  I have a few ideas....  I won't name any names either. 
My thoughts on it are this.... everone is born with titties.  They are hard to adjust or alter (unless of course you have the money or want to go through that procedure).  Maintaining or creating a healthy body is something that takes work which many don't like to do.  Here at RMM people are quick to compliment a set of titties regardless of the rest of the package.  Big tits and big everything else is ok around here. 
People (espeically women) are not as willing to compliment on a good looking girl if the body is not feasible or attainable for themselves. 
Just stirring the shit!  smile.gif  Thanks for the kind words all.  I appreciate it.  I'm not here for a confidence booster just to chat it up and share with you all what i have (aren't we all here for that reason?).  closeup..pm me i'd like to hear your take or your "somebody".

To paraphase... Fat women get scored higher than hott because the have D or E Cup tits, and many ppl do not give a fuck about the rest of the body!

Hott is the hottest women here currently posting, hands down, no questions asked
diane26
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 30 2006, 07:04 AM)
ha!  I have a few ideas....  I won't name any names either. 
My thoughts on it are this.... everone is born with titties.  They are hard to adjust or alter (unless of course you have the money or want to go through that procedure).  Maintaining or creating a healthy body is something that takes work which many don't like to do.  Here at RMM people are quick to compliment a set of titties regardless of the rest of the package.  Big tits and big everything else is ok around here. 
People (espeically women) are not as willing to compliment on a good looking girl if the body is not feasible or attainable for themselves. 
Just stirring the shit!  smile.gif  Thanks for the kind words all.  I appreciate it.  I'm not here for a confidence booster just to chat it up and share with you all what i have (aren't we all here for that reason?).  closeup..pm me i'd like to hear your take or your "somebody".

I appreciate a hot body a lot more than I do just nice tits, I love seeing toned woman, not just skin and bones and not flab but woman that you can tell have worked for that body you can tell you work out which is why I have always admired your body, not all us woman are catty.

It isn't all about the boobs either cause I think I got fairly nice boobs and I am told I do but I always score low as well so it isn't just that. I dunno what it is I have given up trying to figure it out though.

I love your body hot. No doubt.
diane26
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Apr 30 2006, 09:54 PM)
To paraphase... Fat women get scored higher than hott because the have D or E Cup tits, and many ppl do not give a fuck about the rest of the body!

Hott is the hottest women here currently posting, hands down, no questions asked

No of the top scoring woman are fat so there blows that theory, and I have seen many woman with big tits with lots of flab in the 4's and 3's so that isnt it either.

I am a fat one with big tits and I don't get high scores.

Any other guesses??
bondiguy
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 02:46 AM)
No of the top scoring woman are fat so there blows that theory, and I have seen many woman with big tits with lots of flab in the 4's and 3's so that isnt it either.

I am a fat one with big tits and I don't get high scores.

Any other guesses??

No no no, what I am saying is that there are women who score higher than hott who yes, have larger tits, but have a far inferior body
Imagirlwatcher
I don't have a whole lot to say, other than I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY...wanna have sex with you hott.

03.gif
diane26
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 1 2006, 12:15 AM)
No no no, what I am saying is that there are women who score higher than hott who yes, have larger tits, but have a far inferior body

I got what you are saying Bondi but I dunno if that is true most the top number ladies have both nice tits and nice bodies, Wigglez is usually always top when she posts and she has the whole package. I dunno I think there is more to it than that cause usually the big girls don't score very hi either. It always seems to be the same people that score hi no matter what they end up back on the top by the next morning.

All in all you score high in my book hot your body is superb. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
I'll personally "hand test" all the ladies to get a standardized score. I'm not sure what that means, but it will be fun to try and figure out.
diane26
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 1 2006, 10:06 AM)
I'll personally "hand test" all the ladies to get a standardized score. I'm not sure what that means, but it will be fun to try and figure out.

Can you start with me popc1.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 11:17 AM)
Can you start with me popc1.gif

Sure!! 08.gif
And it'll probably end with you as I can't see me having a lot of volunteers laughing-smiley-017.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 1 2006, 10:24 AM)
Sure!!  08.gif
And it'll probably end with you as I can't see me having a lot of volunteers  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Its ok you can get lots of practice on me.
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 11:25 AM)
Its ok you can get lots of practice on me.

love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
thought i would add some pics that might not have been seen before. Better late than never i guess.
Jean_Cock
Still speechless!
hott1976
hiding the pretty kitty...or maybe doing some fingering. whichever suits you....
Gnappster
WOW!

That is all.®
Jean_Cock
Your pretty kitty suits me fine, either way... smilio09.gif
Imagirlwatcher
Wowzers! 22.gif x 10

We are so not worthy. Hail.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 2 2006, 05:39 PM)
hiding the pretty kitty...or maybe doing some fingering.  whichever suits you....

My goodness Hott. Your pics are amazing. It would have been a real shame to miss out on them. Thanks for posting.
belicked6924
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 2 2006, 04:39 PM)
hiding the pretty kitty...or maybe doing some fingering.  whichever suits you....

Wouldn't mind fingering you at all, do whatever it takes to get you ready. smilio09.gif

Oh yea as always, great pics 2thumbs.gif
Lvrboy

Is it just me or do all you guys and girls just drool when you look at her? devil-smiley-052.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(Lvrboy @ May 2 2006, 09:20 PM)
Is it just me or do all you guys and girls just drool when you look at her?   devil-smiley-052.gif

I think it might be you when I see Hott I get 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 12:56 PM)
I got what you are saying Bondi but I dunno if that is true most the top number ladies have both nice tits and nice bodies, Wigglez is usually always top when she posts and she has the whole package. I dunno I think there is more to it than that cause usually the big girls don't score very hi either. It always seems to be the same people that score hi no matter what they end up back on the top by the next morning.

The next time you are on the main rating page, view the pics by score. Then scroll down and see just how many women appear before the first Hott pic appears... and then notice the appearance of "SOME" of those women... and that is where the injustice lies...
hal the broken clown

that is defintly a pretty kitty 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
diane26
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 2 2006, 09:34 PM)
The next time you are on the main rating page, view the pics by score. Then scroll down and see just how many women appear before the first Hott pic appears... and then notice the appearance of "SOME" of those women... and that is where the injustice lies...

Ok I will I have never looked by score just by date but I will see.
nybandit
Hott.....i would love to nibble on that kitty.......you are so stunning......fuck me..lol....i gotta go rub one out.... 22.gif
evade20

What ever you say, Hott, "You make the rules"®

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif 22.gif
Boobluver2

"It's just my imagination, running away with me!"

HOTT, your pics are always so spectacular. I've read your comments on the ratings and please note that not everyone rates big boobs high! While I love big boobs, I'd much rather see a lady such as yourself who is in fantastic shape with very nicely shaped tits.........like you have!! Size doesn't matter. I've always said it is "quality vs. quantity" and you definitely are in the quality side of things. But I also love the size of your boobs on you! You are just one extremely smoking hot lady!!! Whatever you are doing, keep it up, as it works!

And the fact you are a teacher, is even hotter!! As one that went thru college to be a coach & teacher I appreciate what you do!! Teachers are under-rated in today's world. They get little respect, not enough money, but lots of responsibility with regards to teaching kids. And that itself is not easy! I can only imagine what you must have to put up with. As a coach, I know I've gotten kids (teenagers) that were never even taught how to throw or catch a baseball from their parents (said they were too busy). Just wonder what you must put up with, and what parents have forgotten to teach their kids before they get to school!

And this picture.............breathtaking!! It's a 10 from me!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
sportbiker_boy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 4 2006, 08:51 PM)
one or two new ones...

I'm new here...was just looking thru the old posts...WOW, this pic is HOT!
thenewguy

Can I help? 03.gif
hott1976
i wanna take some new pics but i'm bored with it... need some new ideas. anything anyone wanna see (on me) in particular? Maybe i can work on that ! I have some time on my hands so speak up!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 6 2006, 09:22 AM)
i wanna take some new pics but i'm bored with it... need some new ideas.  anything anyone wanna see (on me) in particular?  Maybe i can work on that !  I have some time on my hands so speak up!

I would like to see me on you 2thumbs.gif

Seriously, though, I know you've posted some lately, but you don't have a lot of full-body shots. Maybe more pics farther away would be nice. You could also do cool things with mirrors. Perhaps you could also feature some other parts of your sexy body; you can do something lie down and have the camera on your knee and pointing towards your chest. that way the pics would kind of focus on your sexy legs but also feature lots more of your sexy body. Maybe you could also do some tease pics with clothes or some type of sexy props. Maybe a tie or something.

Those are just some ideas I came up with off the top of my head. They probably don't make any sense. I'd rather just go there and show you what I mean wink.gif . But no matter what you do or what kind of picture of you you post, I'm sure it will be super sexy!!!
hott1976
i'll see what i can conjur up!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 6 2006, 09:43 AM)

My interest is piqued!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with. You have such a nice tight little body I'm sure your pics will be amazing. I sure am jealous of your camera!!!
hott1976
that's a good thing bob that you came in here to show me some love...i've been feeling neglected by you.
penelope
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 6 2006, 09:43 AM)

popc1.gif popc1.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 6 2006, 09:49 AM)
that's a good thing bob that you came in here to show me some love...i've been feeling neglected by you.

ohmy.gif

Oh, my goodness!!! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel neglected. You know I love you!!! Usually I get so wrapped up in the new posts in the boards that I completely disregard the threads I should be keeping at the top.

Allow me to try to make it up to you.

here's a little bowing for you: Hail.gif Hail.gif

however, I don't think that's enough to make it up to you. Perhaps I can suggest a few things to show you how sorry I am. How about smilio09.gif confused-smiley-013.gif or maybe a little 03.gif confused-smiley-013.gif And there's always punishment smilio12.gif confused-smiley-013.gif Or I can just show you lots of wub.gif
hott1976
no need for you to bow for me! Just stop in and say hi once and awhile. smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 6 2006, 10:11 AM)
no need for you to bow for me!  Just stop in and say hi once and awhile.  smile.gif

Hi, Hott wink.gif

so how ya been? Ready for the school year to end?? My little lady has about 4 weeks or so. It's getting a little crazy for her to squeeze everything in by the end of the school year
hott1976
QUOTE(penelope @ May 6 2006, 09:59 AM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif

Help me pen! i'm bored with my pics and i don't know what else to do.... got any ideas.
ndboxer
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 6 2006, 10:14 AM)
Help me pen!  i'm bored with my pics and i don't know what else to do.... got any ideas.

ME or me or how bout me? 22.gif smilio12.gif
evade20
Help me pen!  i'm bored with my pics and i don't know what else to do.... got any ideas.

I'm still waiting for that nude froggy stand pic...from more than one angle. popc1.gif popc1.gif love-smiley-077.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif
hott1976
that is to embarrassing! i'm not doing that nude! sorry.
penelope

I think you should start winding all the guys up with a few 'fantasies', get them really hanging on!!
So get some outfits and sexy lingerie together and play!!!!
I think you could do some stunning teasing shots with that hot bod of yours, i.e bra almost off, but not quite etc etc!!! (by the way, I love seeing ladies in their sexy undies!!!)
popc1.gif popc1.gif
evade20
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 6 2006, 04:05 PM)
that is to embarrassing!  i'm not doing that nude!  sorry.

How about scantily clad...Like Penelope suggests..some very suggestive lingerie...With your Hott body, you could be fully dressed and it would still be sexy. love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 6 2006, 10:03 AM)
Oh, my goodness!!!  I'm so sorry.  I didn't mean to make you feel neglected.  You know I love you!!!  Usually I get so wrapped up in the new posts in the boards that I completely disregard the threads I should be keeping at the top. 

Allow me to try to make it up to you.

here's a little bowing for you: Hail.gif Hail.gif

however, I don't think that's enough to make it up to you.  Perhaps I can suggest a few things to show you how sorry I am.  How about  smilio09.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif  or maybe a little  03.gif confused-smiley-013.gif  And there's always punishment  smilio12.gif  Or I can just show you lots of  love-smiley-052.gif

Dude with that many emoticons in 1 post I think you may be turning into evade blink.gif

Miss ya Hott... come say Hi grinning-smiley-003.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.