Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 21 2006, 06:42 PM)
well you forget im talking to you from the future.... woooooo... hope I dindt scare you tongue.gif

Are you an angel from the future??? What will happen at Gabirella's baby shower?? What about Sister Bernadette???
belicked6924
Great bikini pics Hott 22.gif Can't wait for you to get back from vacation and share some more.
belicked6924
Oh yea and I'm a big fan of the smaller sized girls (they seem to enjoy it more when their breasts are enjoyed thoroughly)
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 22 2006, 10:09 AM)
Are you an angel from the future???  What will happen at Gabirella's baby shower??  What about Sister Bernadette???

You didn't spot my quote? (Homer talking to Maggie through a camcorder when he thought he was going to die)

p.s if that was a quote i didnt spot it confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 23 2006, 11:48 PM)
You didn't spot my quote? (Homer talking to Maggie through a camcorder when he thought he was going to die)

I spotted it right away. One of my all time fav episodes.

Poison....poison..........tasty fish!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 24 2006, 01:48 AM)

yeah, I blew it on that one. That's an old ep, I didn't even think of it. But now I know what you're talking about. grinning-smiley-003.gif

Mine was from the one where Moe wins the duff bartender competition and they put a sticker or something over his pic in the calendar. He gets plastic surgery and does a whole bunch of stuff. That part was from when he was on a soap and homer was trying to sabotage it or something like that... with sexy results!!
tomdickharry
crackin pics, the socks can stay on tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jul 23 2006, 05:11 PM)
Oh yea and I'm a big fan of the smaller sized girls (they seem to enjoy it more when their breasts are enjoyed thoroughly)

2thumbs.gif Small breasts are beautiful!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 24 2006, 12:18 PM)
yeah, I blew it on that one.  That's an old ep, I didn't even think of it.  But now I know what you're talking about. grinning-smiley-003.gif

Mine was from the one where Moe wins the duff bartender competition and they put a sticker or something over his pic in the calendar.  He gets plastic surgery and does a whole bunch of stuff.  That part was from when he was on a soap and homer was trying to sabotage it or something like that... with sexy results!!

*Hangs head in shame*

Thats possibly the first quote I have missed... great ep too!

Gnappy, I love how the master is fucking Mrs K in the car! She should be on RMM laughing-smiley-017.gif
chaminda
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 17 2006, 04:28 PM)
i am quite fond of my hard work...

Woah, you have perfect legs. I like.
COMEDYMAN
My God Hott!!!! The new round of pics here were fucking amazing. Love your beautiful bod!!! Whew!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 24 2006, 11:58 PM)
*Hangs head in shame*

Thats possibly the first quote I have missed... great ep too!

Gnappy, I love how the master is fucking Mrs K in the car! She should be on RMM laughing-smiley-017.gif

She'd be down with it fo sho!
Ms.K: Hiya, scrumptious. Do you want to ignite my drink?
Homer: You're my kid's teacher!
Ms.K: Single parent, are we?
Homer: No!
Ms.K: Well, let's pretend you are.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 25 2006, 12:05 PM)
She'd be down with it fo sho!
Ms.K: Hiya, scrumptious. Do you want to ignite my drink?
Homer: You're my kid's teacher!
Ms.K: Single parent, are we?
Homer: No!
Ms.K: Well, let's pretend you are.

Classic Slutty moment! grinning-smiley-003.gif

"I've ben calling her Krandle!"
jrock8
hott's back from vacation... seems like a fantastic use of an off-day smilio09.gif love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
i am back and someone pm'd me about making alltime top melons. GO Me! For god damn once!
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 26 2006, 12:59 PM)
i am back and someone pm'd me about making alltime top melons.  GO Me!  For god damn once!

Now that you're back can we count on some new pics?
jrock8
QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Jul 26 2006, 03:00 PM)
Now that you're back can we count on some new pics?

hey matlock... slow down... granted i've been gone quite some time and things my have changed, but imo, i don't think a little sub-50 poster should be so fast to make requests of the ladies... that plus it comes off as a little desperate

(but i'm sure gnappy will be happy to provide you with plenty of shots if you ask nicely... )
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 26 2006, 01:59 PM)
i am back and someone pm'd me about making alltime top melons.  GO Me!  For god damn once!

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 26 2006, 02:03 PM)
hey matlock... slow down... granted i've been gone quite some time and things my have changed, but imo, i don't think a little sub-50 poster should be so fast to make requests of the ladies... that plus it comes of as a little desperate
(but i'm sure gnappy will be happy to provide you with plenty of shots if you ask nicely... )

and jrock knows desperate!

how was your holiday hott?
what did you see, who'd ya do? popc1.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 26 2006, 03:09 PM)
and jrock knows desperate!

gnappy, if i told you once, i've told you a hundred times... you don't have a shot so stop asking... and go back to having bob "console" you
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 26 2006, 01:03 PM)
hey matlock... slow down... granted i've been gone quite some time and things my have changed, but imo, i don't think a little sub-50 poster should be so fast to make requests of the ladies... that plus it comes off as a little desperate

At least you know who my avatar is of lol... you'd be surprised at how many people don't know.

And as for my sub>50 posts I'd say that isnt TOO Bad for a week tongue.gif

It'll be up there rather quickly *trolls boards* tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Jul 26 2006, 04:31 PM)
At least you know who my avatar is of lol... you'd be surprised at how many people don't know.

OOO let me go get a mop. This is going to get bloody. blink.gif
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 26 2006, 01:34 PM)
OOO let me go get a mop.  This is going to get bloody. blink.gif

No it won't.
I'm just pointing it out tongue.gif Nothing needs to be bloody-we're all here for great interaction and awesome looking gals.

At least that's what I'm here for.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Jul 26 2006, 02:31 PM)
At least you know who my avatar is of lol... you'd be surprised at how many people don't

i thought it was an old Serriff Andy Taylor from the Andy Griffith Show unsure.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 26 2006, 03:53 PM)
hott's back from vacation... seems like a fantastic use of an off-day  smilio09.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Heya Hott... how was ur vacation???

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 26 2006, 04:03 PM)

Classic burn... actually laughed out loud

QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Jul 26 2006, 04:31 PM)

dude in my heyday that was 15 minutes worth of whoring.... amateur! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 26 2006, 03:59 PM)

Yeah, she's back from vacation. Now all will be right with the world!!

And you are always on my "all time melons list." You are on my 'all time HOTT list!"

Hope you had a great vacation, it's nice to see you back. I missed you!!

drinkup.gif
hott1976
Damn i hate being down this low! Fuck!
hott1976
and instead of bumping my thread i get the simpsons jargon and quotes in it! I hate that to! Fuck.
allmebaby
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 31 2006, 03:12 PM)
and instead of bumping my thread i get the simpsons jargon and quotes in it!  I hate that to!  Fuck.

I will never let it happen again sexy gal.
penelope
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 31 2006, 05:11 PM)
Damn i hate being down this low!  Fuck!

All it takes is one little pic and your back up again smile.gif
jrock8
sorry hott... you know i'd rather have you on top too 24.gif
hott1976
i hear ya. I'm trying to get some ass shot on here and maybe one or two for the ratings...i'm feeling left out!
jrock8
well, as the original hott fan and creator of this thread, you have my vote of confidence any day... smilio09.gif
hott1976
thanks babe! YOu are my only true fan! xoxox
evade20
QUOTE(penelope @ Jul 31 2006, 05:15 PM)
All it takes is one little pic and your back up again smile.gif

2thumbs.gif One little pic from each of Hott's lady friends would send this thread into the stars. tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 31 2006, 09:40 PM)
2thumbs.gif One little pic from each of Hott's lady friends would send this thread into the stars. tongue.gif

Ladies? popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 31 2006, 05:12 PM)
and instead of bumping my thread i get the simpsons jargon and quotes in it!  I hate that to!  Fuck.

I have been bad... perhaps a spnaking is in order?
smilio12.gif

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 31 2006, 05:36 PM)
thanks babe!  YOu are my only true fan!  xoxox

uh hum blink.gif *cough* BONDI *cough*
Boobluver2
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 31 2006, 05:36 PM)

Ah-hem!! I think you have quite a few true fans here!! Count me as one!! I find you absolutely HOTT!! Love your pics, your comments as your personality comes through in both. Wonder if your students know how really lucky they are to have you as a teacher?

And I beleive you will always be HOTT!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
boanna
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 31 2006, 03:36 PM)

if i only come on to make one post today, its gonna be here, for u hott. no ones body compares to yours here. u are always tops in my book! hope u are having a great summer! luv ya!
jrock8
aww, it looks like hott got some extra love by playing the pity card nah.gif (like this sexy-ass woman could be lacking in love...)
hott1976
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bo graced the thread but i'd really like a pic to go with t his little bit of love! wink.gif
ddd35
Hell Id like a picture of the 2 of ya together and maybe me in the me !!!!!! nah.gif
jrock8
so it's been like a million-and-a-half degrees around lately... sunny as hell and not a cloud in the sky...

if anyone has their sexy summer tan in full effect, i know it has to be this girl *hint, hint* popc1.gif

tongue.gif
hott1976
ok ok let me see what i have in the archives...
jrock8
hmm, apparently nothing sad.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 2 2006, 04:11 PM)
aww, it looks like hott got some extra love by playing the pity card nah.gif (like this sexy-ass woman could be lacking in love...)

Ahhh Pity... where would my love life be without it? tongue.gif

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 2 2006, 05:32 PM)
hmm, apparently nothing sad.gif

Not even a hello for old bondi bang.gif tongue.gif
paybarraman
Good Morning Hott!!!

Wanted to stop in and say hello.....although I always check your thread for the goodies that may be waiting, I don't always say hello and that is wrong of me...

Sorry Sweetness and you know you got my love love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
here's one...the others are to big and i havent' figured out how to make them smaller... sad.gif
tomdickharry
Top pic! 22.gif sent you a message about resizing
COMEDYMAN
Would you mind if i ran my hands up and down your body for about.. i dunno ... a couple days!!!... great pic!!! Whew!!!
hott1976
thanks i'm giving it a try now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.