Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
bondiguy
Ok we'll stick with 2 handicap and a kick to the groin
Puppet
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 6 2006, 08:21 PM)
Ok we'll stick with 2 handicap and a kick to the groin

hrmm at my heighth.. the kick would land in his chest
hott1976
????? Not understanding????

conversation between 2 men about sussed's boyfriend in my thread???? hmmmm.....
belicked6924
It's puppet and bondi, what is there to understand?
Puppet
uhh dear you left us to with out any female interaction.. of course the conversation was going to go towards.. sports,, beer.. or fighting!! it was inevitable nah.gif

just need your female touch to get back on track!
peakaboobs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 08:33 PM)
????? Not understanding????

conversation between 2 men about sussed's boyfriend in my thread????  hmmmm.....

I'd rather talk about two women in your thread. you and me
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jan 6 2006, 08:36 PM)
It's puppet and bondi, what is there to understand?

you learn quickly my son!

Hott, Puppet is right, without female company any conversations go WAYYYY of track coco.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Jan 6 2006, 10:50 PM)
I'd rather talk about two womwn in your thread. you and me

now THIS is a better idea... popc1.gif
jrock8
oh and hott... congrats on being a d-cup! you little post whore smilio12.gif

(although, all things considered, i'm still a big fan of those perky b's on that tight-ass body love-smiley-077.gif )
hott1976
Hey thanks...i love being a post whore! I'll fit right in with you, bondi, puppet, bts!!

Thanks for thinking of us and our smaller boobs to. Did i mention i hate the word Boob?
hott1976
i love this pic! not to brag on myself or anything!
evade20
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 7 2006, 11:55 AM)
i love this pic!  not to brag on myself or anything!

Go ahead and brag...It's your board. You're right it is a really fine picture of your left breast tongue.gif ...as well as your abs. Needless to say it is a hott picture.
hott1976
thanks evade!
Christof
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 7 2006, 04:55 PM)

go ahead and brag with a body like that you have every right too! and I love this pic too smile.gif
Puppet
morning cutie smile.gif
hott1976
goog morning puppet baby. just posting away... don't mind me. Hope you enjoy. I left one for you in your thread. kisses.
Puppet
woohoo .. i kmnow im having to chase you in theads to find your pics.. its like an easter egg hunt lol smile.gif sooooo hott you are smile.gif
Puppet
which thread smile.gif im looking.... frantically
hott1976
let me see i'll list them...so the hunt won't be so difficult.

jrocks thread
puppets thread
censored
football season
jeans on or off
stockings
I think i added one to the small boobs thread
and to a newbie 411 afraven guy. smile.gif
Puppet
hrmm recheck my thread.. think your post failed.. no hott for me!
Puppet
ive cleared my cache and everything... still no picture :*(
Puppet
Hottttttttttt you going to drunk call me once your wasted LOL tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
belicked6924
Wanted to be the first to congratulate you for the Redskins, any celebration pics?
Puppet
glad your team pulled it out dear! smile.gif
closeup
Hey Hott, congrats, I just noticed you made "D" cup. food-smiley-004.gif And on the same day the 'Skins and the refs beat Tampa. It's your lucky day. Those were some awesome pictures spread all over the site. I hope I tracked them all down.
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 7 2006, 11:55 AM)

Hey... i do too!

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 7 2006, 12:28 PM)
let me see i'll list them...so the hunt won't be so difficult. 

jrocks thread
puppets thread
censored
football season
jeans on or off
stockings
I think i added one to the small boobs thread
and to a newbie 411 afraven guy.  smile.gif

Well damn girl what about tour old friend Bondi.....my 411 needs some lovin too 08.gif
Puppet
she doesn't like austrailians tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 8 2006, 10:52 PM)
she doesn't like austrailians tongue.gif

eh... we dont really like Americns either! haha jk tongue.gif
Puppet
ewww americans .. oh hehe thats right i am one lol
bondiguy
haha..... at least here is one yank willing to take the piss out of himself... along with many others here
Puppet
=]
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 7 2006, 09:14 AM)
Hey thanks...i love being a post whore!  I'll fit right in with you, bondi, puppet, bts!! 

Thanks for thinking of us and our smaller boobs to.  Did i mention i hate the word Boob?

i'm sure i'll fit right in you too 03.gif lol

hott, you keep showing off that fine-ass body of yours and you think i'm not going to think of you? nah.gif and dammit... i thought you hated the word "tits", that's why i used "boobs"... bang.gif
Boobluver2
Hot is just that..............HOT!! What a tight body, damn.........makes me wish I was back in school again! I'd be bad just so she could spank me!!!

What a wonderful world we live in!!

smilio12.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Jan 11 2006, 11:15 AM)
Hot is just that..............HOT!!  What a tight body, damn.........makes me wish I was back in school again!  I'd be bad just so she could spank me!!!

What a wonderful world we live in!!

smilio12.gif

Ooh, your powers of deduction are exceptional. I can't allow you to waste them here when there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go, go, for the good of the city.
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 11 2006, 11:52 PM)
Ooh, your powers of deduction are exceptional. I can't allow you to waste them here when there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go, go, for the good of the city.

i'm batman! ph34r.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 12 2006, 12:52 AM)

It's valuable, huh.

lol, you're a bigger simpsons nerd than me tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 12 2006, 12:49 PM)
It's valuable, huh.

lol, you're a bigger simpsons nerd than me  tongue.gif

you have fucking no idea! haha

My girl always teases me for my simpsons knowledge... but hey, its a great fucking show and no matter how many repeats/DVDs etc I have seen I still crack a laugh everytime!
hott1976
you boys are now quoting television shows and discussing it in MY thread.... aaaack. I can't take it.
Gnappster
we need you here to keep us on the straight and narrow(best achieved by posting pics of yourself)
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 13 2006, 04:44 PM)
you boys are now quoting television shows and discussing it in MY thread.... aaaack.  I can't take it.

i sorry hott... you forive me? unsure.gif

smilio09.gif 24.gif ... how about now? wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 13 2006, 05:46 PM)
we need you here to keep us on the straight and narrow(best achieved by posting pics of yourself)

without the lack of female company we go WAYYY off the fucking track! haha
belicked6924
Hott, where's Hott? These boys are getting way off track, bring them back to your Hottness.
evade20
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jan 13 2006, 07:07 PM)
Hott, where's Hott? These boys are getting way off track, bring them back to your Hottness.

Just in case you missed Hott in her jersey...Here it is again
http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/index.php...e=post&id=11526

Bump...I hate to see Hott fall off the first page tongue.gif
hott1976
i see a little someone i have been wanting to get my hands on is on tonight the same time i am! Yipee.... mmm...touch me.
diane26
Thats what I am saying. Well I am sure about different people but the touch me part. Hot damn.
countryboykalamazoo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 18 2006, 10:33 PM)
i see a little someone i have been wanting to get my hands on is on tonight the same time i am!  Yipee....  mmm...touch me.

all talk............... unsure.gif
sussed2
love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Jan 18 2006, 11:40 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif

this is doing nothing to kill my fantasy I have of you 2........

so keep it up! grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2006, 06:02 AM)
this is doing nothing to kill my fantasy I have of you 2........
so keep it up! grinning-smiley-003.gif

bang.gif Given that Bondi was the last one to post on Hott's page, I figure that he must have kidnapped her and shipped he off to Oz. Of course he isn't here to defend himself so I'll convict him in a monkey trial of my own demented design. After all, how can I keep my fantasies alive without a dose of Hott sauce tongue.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif Bump
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 20 2006, 07:52 PM)
bang.gif Given that Bondi was the last one to post on Hott's page, I figure that he must have kidnapped her and shipped he off to Oz.  Of course he isn't here to defend himself so I'll convict him in a monkey trial of my own demented design.  After all, how can I keep my fantasies alive without a dose of Hott sauce tongue.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif Bump

ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.