Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 22 2006, 06:29 PM)
Is the poop deck really what I think it is?  And what's a jib?

Bobaloo,

Your soiled imagination is running away with you...

In naval architecture, a poop deck is a deck that constitutes the roof of a poop cabin built in the aft (rear) part of the superstructure of a ship. The name originates from the Latin puppis, or the elevated stern deck.
In sailing ships, with the steerage at the stern, an elevated position was ideal for both navigation and observation of the crew.
The picture shows the stern of the ship. The deck out of view above the aftercabin is the poop deck. Despite similarity of the words, this has nothing to do with slang terms for defecation, which is performed using the ship's head.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poop_deck"

So go shit in someone else's thread. laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

user posted image
bondiguy
Wow evade.... watch an ep of the Simpsons once in a while blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 26 2006, 01:06 AM)
Bobaloo,

Your soiled imagination is running away with you...

In naval architecture, a poop deck is a deck that constitutes the roof of a poop cabin built in the aft (rear) part of the superstructure of a ship. The name originates from the Latin puppis, or the elevated stern deck.
In sailing ships, with the steerage at the stern, an elevated position was ideal for both navigation and observation of the crew.
The picture shows the stern of the ship. The deck out of view above the aftercabin is the poop deck. Despite similarity of the words, this has nothing to do with slang terms for defecation, which is performed using the ship's head.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poop_deck"

So go shit in someone else's thread.  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

did lynette write that? laughing-smiley-014.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 27 2006, 12:15 PM)
did lynette write that? laughing-smiley-014.gif

just cuz it was written in light urple doens't mean lynette wrote it. although, with Lynette being comprised of half the world population, it's hard to tell for sure.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 27 2006, 12:01 PM)
just cuz it was written in light urple doens't mean lynette wrote it.  although, with Lynette being comprised of half the world population, it's hard to tell for sure.

urple? Is that not the humorous fellow who wears glasses and likes cheese. grinning-smiley-003.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 12 2006, 06:05 PM)
putting myself back on top....just the way i like to ride em'!  smile.gif

hope you don't mind if i throw you on top
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 27 2006, 02:13 PM)
urple? Is that not the humorous fellow who wears glasses and likes cheese.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Stupid Urple tongue.gif
hott1976
how do i get all my pictures off of the threads without me going one by one?
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 28 2006, 03:31 PM)

if I told you, people would probably want to kill me...and to be honest I couldn't blame em. Why do you wanna take down all your pics, got a bunch of new ones to replace them? Otherwise, stock in this place is sure to nosedive. confused-smiley-013.gif
UncleBuck
bang.gif 91 pages to surf through and download pics before hott deletes them.... ...impossible someone stall her, bang.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 28 2006, 05:31 PM)

I am sure CM knows the way... but please won't you reconsider? WHat has happened?
jrock8
methinks hott's "date" might have taken their relationship one step further and she's sporting some new hand jewelry? ... and she's moving on to a new chapter? confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 29 2006, 09:23 AM)
methinks hott's "date" might have taken their relationship one step further and she's sporting some new hand jewelry? ... and she's moving on to a new chapter? confused-smiley-013.gif

she's got a new watch and is now working in a book store? coz.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2006, 12:18 PM)
she's got a new watch and is now working in a book store?  coz.gif

Yeah, Right! laughing-smiley-017.gif More like new handcuffs... blink.gif

Jrock is probably close to correct about moving on... but there is also the possibility that she feels her career is threatened...

Imagine a 5th grader(with a hardon) who may have caught a glimpse off one of her Tats coming up to a parent and saying, "I saw Ms. Hott on the internet!" blink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 29 2006, 11:23 AM)

Thinks or knows?
hott1976
my students don't see my tats ...none of them. that's how professional i dress even as a P.E. teacher.
and the business about my hand is the closest thing to absurd as i've heard in a long time.

No real reason........ i was just asking.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 30 2006, 08:37 AM)
my students don't see my tats ...none of them.  that's how professional i dress even as a P.E. teacher. 
and the business about my hand is the closest thing to absurd as i've heard in a long time. 

No real reason........  i was just asking.

Just a request and to fulfill a fantasy of mine.... could we see you in your P.E. uniform... mebbe shirt lifted or bra less with some hard nipples poking.... just a humble request from a devoted luster smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 30 2006, 09:27 AM)
Just a request and to fulfill a fantasy of mine.... could we see you in your P.E. uniform... mebbe shirt lifted or bra less with some hard nipples poking.... just a humble request from a devoted luster  smile.gif

CM, you're a genius!!!

I second that motion! grinning-smiley-003.gif

what do ya say, Hott?????
foghorn
Just a request and to fulfill a fantasy of mine.... could we see you in your P.E. uniform... mebbe shirt lifted or bra less with some hard nipples poking.... just a humble request from a devoted luster  smile.gif

i think the dude in the commercial says it best...

"BRILLIANT!"
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 30 2006, 07:37 AM)
my students don't see my tats ...none of them.  that's how professional i dress even as a P.E. teacher. 

No real reason........  i was just asking.

phew... that was a close one laughing-smiley-017.gif

but i thought the most absurd thing anyone here had heard in a long time was bondi saying "i don't like little boys" blink.gif smilio04.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Oct 2 2006, 09:20 AM)
phew... that was a close one laughing-smiley-017.gif
but i thought the most absurd thing anyone here had heard in a long time was bondi saying "i don't like little boys"  blink.gif  smilio04.gif

not little boys. they have to be at least 12....obviously tongue.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 2 2006, 11:00 AM)
not little boys. they have to be at least 12....obviously  tongue.gif

yeah, but any bigger and they can struggle too much... and that ruins his night... wacko.gif
bondiguy

An idea surrounded with brilliance!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 2 2006, 12:00 PM)
not little boys. they have to be at least 12....obviously  tongue.gif

They still gotta be girls!

If there is grass on the wicket, it's time to play cricket!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 3 2006, 02:07 AM)
An idea surrounded with brilliance!
They still gotta be girls!

If there is grass on the wicket, it's time to play cricket!

and as Canadians say, if there's no grass on the field, it's hockey season.
I mean that's what other Canadians say. ph34r.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 4 2006, 12:28 PM)
and as Canadians say, if there's no grass on the field,  it's hockey season.
I mean that's what other Canadians say.  ph34r.gif

yeah... sure! blink.gif

and the far less subtle..."old enough to bleed, Old enough to breed"
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 5 2006, 02:00 AM)
yeah... sure! blink.gif

and the far less subtle..."old enough to bleed, Old enough to breed"

or... if she's old enough to sit at the table, she's old enough to eat.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 5 2006, 12:11 PM)
or... if she's old enough to sit at the table, she's old enough to eat.

have not heard that one... I'll have to give it some airtime
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 22 2006, 06:29 PM)
Is the poop deck really what I think it is?  And what's a jib?

user posted image

Better than a poop deck... laughing-smiley-017.gif ph34r.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 12 2006, 09:23 AM)
user posted image

Better than a poop deck...   laughing-smiley-017.gif  ph34r.gif

funnier than the sign is the watermark. Engrish.com. I just checked it out. Pretty funny stuff there.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 12 2006, 06:44 PM)
funnier than the sign is the watermark.  Engrish.com.  I just checked it out.  Pretty funny stuff there.

The sign was funny blink.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 13 2006, 02:54 AM)
The sign was funny blink.gif

the Chinese mis-translation signs always make me laugh. While that one wasn't hilarious, it still got a chuckle outta me.

My little lady went to China and there were some pretty funny mis-translations there. I can't remember them right now, but i'll post 'em when I remember.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 12 2006, 04:44 PM)
funnier than the sign is the watermark.  Engrish.com.  I just checked it out.  Pretty funny stuff there.

I missed the watermark at first. But when you pointed it out I misread it as engLish.com(I have a cold), and I thought, well I guess it's kind of funny. but rereading it, I see the humour. I'll be checking that site out.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 13 2006, 12:24 PM)
I missed the watermark at first. But when you pointed it out I misread it as engLish.com(I have a cold), and I thought, well I guess it's kind of funny. but rereading it, I see the humour. I'll be checking that site out.

Excer grinning-smiley-003.gif ent!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 13 2006, 12:24 PM)

So you mistake R's as L's?
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 13 2006, 03:51 PM)
So you mistake R's as L's?

yes mellow.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 13 2006, 05:58 PM)
yes mellow.gif

I see blink.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
hott1976
just a few... taken this morning. sundays are best for me. the house to myself for a little play time. smile.gif
davy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 22 2006, 10:31 AM)
just a few...  taken this morning.  sundays are best for me. the house to myself for a little play time.  smile.gif

great pic always sexy anytime of the day
hott1976
smile.gif
davy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 22 2006, 10:42 AM)
smile.gif

love your sexy body any chance of some booty pics
hott1976
i put them in the butt or rmm thread. smile.gif
janeyanne
just a few...  taken this morning.  sundays are best for me. the house to myself for a little play time.  smile.gif

And you play sooooo well! wink.gif
Love the pics hott love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
a few more...
HooterLover
OMG Hott your pic's are HOTT 2thumbs.gif Hail.gif
hott1976
yeah well i try. Thanks hooterluvr! muah.
davy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 22 2006, 10:59 AM)
yeah well i try.  Thanks hooterluvr!  muah.

love when you get to play. we all benefit
peakaboobs

Some of your most awesome shots girl, you go love-smiley-077.gif Love it babe, wish I could've been up with you this morning
ddd35
awesome pics hott thanks for sharing , your making me love sundays again 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN
great pics biggrin.gif Love that body. So when do I get my Gym teacher outift request fulfilled biggrin.gif Shirt lifted up ,, the whistle is a must biggrin.gif
HardDick69
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 22 2006, 10:55 AM)
a few more...

My favorite pics of you so far Hott.

You represent GA so well 22.gif Way to go smile.gifd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.