Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
hott1976
smile.gif Day off today due to snow! Maybe i will share in my celebrations!
Macdonald
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 7 2007, 01:16 PM)
smile.gif Day off today due to snow!  Maybe i will share in my celebrations!

popc1.gif popc1.gif here's hopin smile.gif
hott1976
i put some in cangirls...no pussy shots though. I have to take more of them as i just trimmed up and it's feelin superb! smile.gif
Macdonald
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 7 2007, 01:37 PM)
i put some in cangirls...no pussy shots though.  I have to take more of them as i just trimmed up and it's feelin superb!  smile.gif

Yes yes those bikini shots were mighty fine today 22.gif , and i'm glad you are feelin superb wink.gif It's definitely all good 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 7 2007, 11:37 AM)
i put some in cangirls...no pussy shots though.  I have to take more of them as i just trimmed up and it's feelin superb!  smile.gif

Prove it! tongue.gif
hott1976
i'll definetly prove it...just not now!
bondiguy
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 5 2007, 03:41 AM)
Hey hott, how ya been babe?

ignored bang.gif

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 7 2007, 01:16 PM)

Fighting urge to reference ph34r.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 7 2007, 11:16 AM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 7 2007, 11:09 PM)
Fighting urge to reference ph34r.gif

she must have prayed for it, or forgot to finish some schoolwork ph34r.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 7 2007, 11:09 PM)
ignored  bang.gif

you're not used to it yet? tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 8 2007, 12:57 PM)
she must have prayed for it, or forgot to finish some schoolwork  ph34r.gif

you're not used to it yet? tongue.gif

You know I kow it ph34r.gif

I start every new year with fresh hope but it dies by March tongue.gif
hott1976
Ok...maybe someone feels me on this subject and can confirm or deny my feelings.
The new ads at the top and bottom of my screen showing chicks from various locations in the us etc is just totally hip and pretty damn hot. i have seen some freakin hot chicks pulling great poses which gives me ideas for my own. I have also seen some just damn hot girls. I'm no lesbo by anymeans but......... if we had some of them posting in here i would have to sell lemonade often to fly all across the country for some more girl on girl fun. Or just settle for the talk! Anyone agree? Can't help but notice them. Not like the ones i usually ignore. One or two i just dig for sure!
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:33 PM)
Ok...maybe someone feels me on this subject and can confirm or deny my feelings. 
The new ads at the top and bottom of my screen showing chicks from various locations in the us etc is just totally hip and pretty damn hot.  i have seen some freakin hot chicks pulling great poses which gives me ideas for my own.  I have also seen some just damn hot girls.  I'm no lesbo by anymeans but.........  if we had some of them posting in here i would have to sell lemonade often to fly all across the country for some more girl on girl fun.  Or just settle for the talk!  Anyone agree?  Can't help but notice them.  Not like the ones i usually ignore.  One or two i just dig for sure!

They're from the US?

Dammit, my hopes and dreams shattered, Im under the impression they are all in Bondi Beach?
hott1976
They could be and maybe i'm just ignorant when it comes to geography. Some say Johnston City Illinois...is that in Australia?
hott1976
so... another thing... i saw justin timberlake in concert and well... (you may have 5 posts to rip me) and it was just unbelievable. I came home wet as anything and had to jump my date's bones in the wee hours of the morning. Just a little FYI and glimpse into hott's life. wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:40 PM)
They could be and maybe i'm just ignorant when it comes to geography.  Some say Johnston City Illinois...is that in Australia?

laughing-smiley-017.gif hott my dear I presume you are just playing with me... but the locations of the girls is in fact just the location of the server your pulling your internet feed from!

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:43 PM)
so... another thing...  i saw justin timberlake in concert and well... (you may have 5 posts to rip me) and it was just unbelievable.  I came home wet as anything and had to jump my date's bones in the wee hours of the morning.  Just a little FYI and glimpse into hott's life.  wink.gif

They had water cannons at the concert?
hott1976
yes baby..i am playing. I'm not dunce but i didnt' know that it showed girls from aussie on yours....that is news to me.

No water cannons unless you consider my drippin pussy a "water cannon" maybe my date thought so! I called him from the train and told him to be ready.... wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:47 PM)
yes baby..i am playing.  I'm not dunce but i didnt' know that it showed girls from aussie on yours....that is news to me.

No water cannons unless you consider my drippin pussy a "water cannon" maybe my date thought so!  I called him from the train and told him to be ready....  wink.gif

They are the same girls, I presume ALL from the States, it just states that their location is my home town in the hope im dumb enough to sign up to the website!

Number 1 on the list of calls he'd want to receive that night.... that call!
hott1976
i already signed up! LOL Fling.com
hook line and sinker. LOL

He gets no other calls anyway. Just little old me and when i'm horny it's even better.
bts34e
I'd luv a fling with you babe! Hi Hot:)
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:52 PM)
i already signed up!  LOL  Fling.com
hook line and sinker.  LOL

He gets no other calls anyway.  Just little old me and when i'm horny it's even better.

laughing-smiley-017.gif really?

I'd consider you signing up a better advertisement than any of the women on the actual advertisements.

If i got no other calls except those ones, I'd be a happy man!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 9 2007, 04:38 PM)
They're from the US?

Dammit, my hopes and dreams shattered, Im under the impression they are all in Bondi Beach?

No no no, you've all got it wrong. They ALL live near me!

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 04:43 PM)
so... another thing...  i saw justin timberlake in concert and well... (you may have 5 posts to rip me) and it was just unbelievable.  I came home wet as anything and had to jump my date's bones in the wee hours of the morning.  Just a little FYI and glimpse into hott's life.  wink.gif

note to self- hang out outside timberlake concert ph34r.gif
hott1976
the ratio girls to boys was 12:1! they had to close some of the mens restrooms and put up women signs. It was creepy. I'm a little uncomfortable around that many girls for some reason. Guess i'm used to hanging with they boys.
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 04:59 PM)
the ratio girls to boys was 12:1! they had to close some of the mens restrooms and put up women signs.  It was creepy.  I'm a little uncomfortable around that many girls for some reason.  Guess i'm used to hanging with they boys.

note to self, hang out in converted men's washrooms at timberlake concert pretending not to know they changed it to women's ph34r.gif
hott1976
good idea...we were all dumb! Didn't use the urinals though (spelling). So..next concert GWEN! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:59 PM)
the ratio girls to boys was 12:1! they had to close some of the mens restrooms and put up women signs.  It was creepy.  I'm a little uncomfortable around that many girls for some reason.  Guess i'm used to hanging with they boys.

as is 3d tongue.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 9 2007, 07:02 PM)
note to self, hang out in converted men's washrooms at timberlake concert pretending not to know they changed it to women's  ph34r.gif

Note to self: Steal Gnappy's notes!
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 07:04 PM)
good idea...we were all dumb!  Didn't use the urinals though (spelling).  So..next concert GWEN!  smile.gif

I'd kill to see Gwen, however lame or gay that sounds her songs rock and she is sex on a stick!
hott1976
agreed! She seems like she could hang like one of the boys. smile.gif I like that in a girl.
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 07:09 PM)
agreed!  She seems like she could hang like one of the boys.  smile.gif  I like that in a girl.

Well I wanna hear about it when you do see her...

Damn gwen never gets her skinny arse to Australia, I'll have to live vicariously through others
hott1976
This is one of the girls from the bottom ad that i just can't get over...are there really chicks like this?
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 07:40 PM)
This is one of the girls from the bottom ad that i just can't get over...are there really chicks like this?

yeah and apparently she lives in bondi? haha

Well Im guessing she is a paid model?
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 9 2007, 07:42 PM)
yeah and apparently she lives in bondi? haha

Well Im guessing she is a paid model?

She's probably real popular in the phone-sex business too.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 9 2007, 07:46 PM)
She's probably real popular in the phone-sex business too.

Yeah her image but not her voice.

I swear this is true, I know a girl who did the phone sex thing for about a week or two before it freaked her out too much, and yeah, she wasn't half bad, but she told me that the majority of the women in that indutsry are big, big ladies who just happen to have hot voices
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 9 2007, 07:50 PM)

I swear this is true, I know a girl who did the phone sex thing for about a week or two before it freaked her out too much, and yeah, she wasn't half bad, but she told me that the majority of the women in that indutsry are big, big ladies who just happen to have hot voices

I talked to my current girlfriend a few dozen times (for business, not phone sex) before I even met her. She had a real sexy voice, but I've learned from talking to 100's of people setting up moving jobs there's no correlation between how sexy a woman sounds with how she looks. I'm glad my gf was an exception.
hott1976
never a freakin comment from closeup about "hott".... sad.gif
Anyone else ever realized that. I must just not be a good stinkin egg!
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 9 2007, 08:01 PM)
I talked to my current girlfriend a few dozen times (for business, not phone sex) before I even met her. She had a real sexy voice, but I've learned from talking to 100's of people setting up moving jobs there's no correlation between how sexy a woman sounds with how she looks. I'm glad my gf was an exception.

Yeah I know what you mean mate, it is pot luck huh?

I have been told on many an occasion I have a "sexy" voice. I guess because it is deep without being barry white and just a little but raspy.

I wish we had the means to hear each others voice just once, I love listening to accents
hott1976
I'm off..time for a game. time to get down to business. have a great night all. xo
hott1976
had the game....did well...won! smile.gif back online... looks like an early bedtime tonight. Waiting for a pm from Cangirl! Then my night will be complete
hott1976
ok i sent that chick two pm's no word..she was on for a bit to! Not sure what to think of that and not putting it up on the rant yet. i haven't even sent her a pm yet! sad.gif so i know it's not my abdunance of pm's i send. Oh well......i'm sure there is some explanation. It's friday! She's going to get laid. LOL
paybarraman
You just PM me honey and you know I'll always reply *mwah!*
nybandit
But when she does reply...it is usually spectacular! Kinda like you Hott.... love-smiley-085.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 05:40 PM)

well, there is at least one

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 9 2007, 05:50 PM)

well Pay was probably calling her 10 or 12 times a day laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:02 PM)
never a freakin comment from closeup about "hott"....  sad.gif 
Anyone else ever realized that.  I must just not be a good stinkin egg!

yeah, but who wants to be a good stnkin egg? confused-smiley-013.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 9 2007, 06:04 PM)
I have been told on many an occasion I have a "sexy" voice. I guess because it is deep without being barry white and just a little but raspy.

Are bob and jork's opinions really that reliable though ;0

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 9 2007, 08:52 PM)
ok i sent that chick two pm's no word..she was on for a bit to!  Not sure what to think of that and not putting it up on the rant yet.

story of my life!
except replace "that" with "every" and replace "two" with "dozens".
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 12 2007, 02:35 PM)
Are bob and jork's opinions really that reliable though ;0

Yeah I was waiting for that one laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 12 2007, 09:39 PM)
Yeah I was waiting for that one  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Are my posts really becoming that predictable? ohmy.gif

That is all.
hott1976
Happy valentines day to all my little love bugs on here! xo
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 13 2007, 12:41 PM)
Are my posts really becoming that predictable?  ohmy.gif
That is all.

uh huh tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 13 2007, 05:48 PM)
Happy valentines day to all my little love bugs on here!  xo

Right back at ya doll baby love-smiley-077.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 13 2007, 09:48 PM)

Thanks babes ditto to you!!

I hope i was included in your post!!

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 13 2007, 03:48 PM)

To you as well!
Let's get naked! tongue.gif
nybandit
Happy Heart Day Sweetie....... love-smiley-052.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 14 2007, 12:49 PM)
To you as well!
Let's get naked!  tongue.gif

How about HOTT gets naked and we just watch? tongue.gif
Puppet
where are youuuu.. miss you!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.