Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
bondiguy
Boobluver the reason there are times when Hott doesnt score as high as we'd all like is because there are people out there that think bigger is better no matter how fat, disfigured or ugly the body these HUGE breasts sit on

we, however, the breast experts can marvel at Hott's ample chest and her flawless body grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 30 2006, 01:02 AM)
as if you werent already under suspicion of being gay... that post will fan the flames! laughing-smiley-017.gif

You're the one who's gay! Your dick tastes like shit. dry.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 30 2006, 11:43 PM)
Boobluver the reason there are times when Hott doesnt score as high as we'd all like is because there are people out there that think bigger is better no matter how fat, disfigured or ugly the body these HUGE breasts sit on

we, however, the breast experts can marvel at Hott's ample chest and her flawless body grinning-smiley-003.gif

true dat!
paybarraman
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 31 2006, 12:12 PM)
You're the one who's gay! Your dick tastes like shit.  dry.gif

blink.gif

and you know this how?
Boobluver2
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 31 2006, 01:43 AM)

You hit that one on the head Bondi!

While I do like big boobs, bigger doesn't mean better. I beleive in the "quality vs. quantity" theory. And it seems you do as well! HOTT is just that HOTT!!! She has one helluva body and who cares if she doesn't have huge boobs, as hers are big enough................and of great quality!!! She definitely has got it going!

I do wonder though about those that just rate the boobs based on size. Some aren't that nice, but get high ratings just because of their size. There has to be some sort of quality to the boob, nipple, on a toned body, etc for me to rate it highly. Just being big doesn't cut it here.

There are some girls out there with nice big boobs though, and some without big boobs that are just are nice!

Maybe I am biased, but I think some of the girls in here like HOTT, Boanna, BTS and others have been very good in sharing photos of themselves and their personalities also which I also take into consideration when voting, and they do get higher scores when I see them.

That and I know a girl is OK when I see the "Bondi Approved" in a comment or post!!!

But that being said, HOTT is always HOTT and should score higher!!

Surf's up!!

food-smiley-004.gif
hott1976
smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 31 2006, 12:12 PM)
You're the one who's gay! Your dick tastes like shit.  dry.gif
true dat!

laughing-smiley-017.gif You gotta admire one's baldness to burn himself in order to burn another for a laugh grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Aug 31 2006, 12:50 PM)
You hit that one on the head Bondi! 

While I do like big boobs, bigger doesn't mean better.  I beleive in the "quality vs. quantity" theory.  And it seems you do as well!  HOTT is just that HOTT!!!  She has one helluva body and who cares if she doesn't have huge boobs, as hers are big enough................and of great quality!!!  She definitely has got it going!

I do wonder though about those that just rate the boobs based on size.  Some aren't that nice, but get high ratings just because of their size.  There has to be some sort of quality to the boob, nipple, on a toned body, etc for me to rate it highly.  Just being big doesn't cut it here.

There are some girls out there with nice big boobs though, and some without big boobs that are just are nice! 

Maybe I am biased, but I think some of the girls in here like HOTT, Boanna, BTS and others have been very good in sharing photos of themselves and their personalities also which I also take into consideration when voting, and they do get higher scores when I see them. 

That and I know a girl is OK when I see the "Bondi Approved" in a comment or post!!!

But that being said, HOTT is always HOTT and should score higher!!

Surf's up!!

food-smiley-004.gif

Boobluver you are a quiet achiever here but I dig your vibe dude.

I am a self confessed lover of the more petite form of a woman but there are some big boobs that I love and it is because the woman with these big melons have bodies that fit their chest size and over all they look super fit!

There are others who think having an E Cup bust is sexy, forgetting the fact they tip the scales at 400+ lbs and it makes me ill. Even worse when they score above that of hotties like Hott etc but that is always going to happen at these type of sites.

When are you coming to Sydney for a surf dude?

Hey hott how ya doing cupcake?
Boobluver2
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 1 2006, 12:50 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif You gotta admire one's baldness to burn himself in order to burn another for a laugh grinning-smiley-003.gif
Boobluver you are a quiet achiever here but I dig your vibe dude.

I am a self confessed lover of the more petite form of a woman but there are some big boobs that I love and it is because the woman with these big melons have bodies that fit their chest size and over all they look super fit!

There are others who think having an E Cup bust is sexy, forgetting the fact they tip the scales at 400+ lbs and it makes me ill. Even worse when they score above that of hotties like Hott etc but that is always going to happen at these type of sites.

When are you coming to Sydney for a surf dude?

Hey hott how ya doing cupcake?

Besides the surf we have something else in common........love of a hot lady! And while I love big boobs, I like yourself like them to be on bodies that are fit and in proportion to their size.

You are right when you say just having an E cup isn't sexy, as it isn't to me either. And that isn't to say there aren't some bigger women out there that are proportionate and fit either as there are, but quite often we do see on this site big boobs getting high ratings just for being big. If they are big and sloppy, or floppy they don't get high marks from me! When I judge I also take the nipple into effect, and the rest of the picture. Some women that only have big boobs, make sure that is all we see. Others that are confident and have great bodies also allow us to take that into consideration when we judge. I've seen some hot ladies with "A," "B" & "C" cups on this site. Not every "D" cup and above is always that pretty!!!

I remember about 5 years ago running into my cousin at an after work party and he said he was going to meet a girl with the biggest boobs he'd ever seen. When he met up with her he then brought her over to where I was standing and announced her as having huge boobs. She should have, she was about 6'2" and as big as a house so they should have been huge. She might have been nice, but I hope I never have to see those things anywhere. To me, those aren't boobs!! And to me, those don't rate well!!! Big does not mean better all the time!!!!

And while I must say that I have preferred bigger boobs, HOTT has really gotten me to really appreciate an extrememly fit lady with average boobs, and I really mean that. She definitely has got it going on!! I've noticed more women like her apprearing on the ratings page which is nice. And of course, we have lots of lovely ladies that are kind enough to share their pics with us, and some their ideas and personalities with us as well. I might be quiet, but I do read the boards!

As far as coming to Oz to surf, it looks like I will be going in 2007 or at least that is the plan. What months have the best waves for you guys? I know that our seasons are flip-flopped around. Let me know the best beaches and the best wave spots and best places to get into a line-up!

"Catch a wave and you're sitting on top of the world!!"

food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Sep 1 2006, 08:16 AM)
Besides the surf we have something else in common........love of a hot lady!  And while I love big boobs, I like yourself like them to be on bodies that are fit and in proportion to their size. 

You are right when you say just having an E cup isn't sexy, as it isn't to me either.  And that isn't to say there aren't some bigger women out there that are proportionate and fit either as there are, but quite often we do see on this site big boobs getting high ratings just for being big.  If they are big and sloppy, or floppy they don't get high marks from me!  When I judge I also take the nipple into effect, and the rest of the picture.  Some women that only have big boobs, make sure that is all we see.  Others that are confident and have great bodies also allow us to take that into consideration when we judge.  I've seen some hot ladies with "A," "B" & "C" cups on this site.  Not every "D" cup and above is always that pretty!!!

I remember about 5 years ago running into my cousin at an after work party and he said he was going to meet a girl with the biggest boobs he'd ever seen.  When he met up with her he then brought her over to where I was standing and announced her as having huge boobs.  She should have, she was about 6'2" and as big as a house so they should have been huge.  She might have been nice, but I hope I never have to see those things anywhere.  To me, those aren't boobs!!  And to me, those don't rate well!!!  Big does not mean better all the time!!!!

And while I must say that I have preferred bigger boobs, HOTT has really gotten me to really appreciate an extrememly fit lady with average boobs, and I really mean that.  She definitely has got it going on!!  I've noticed more women like her apprearing on the ratings page which is nice.  And of course, we have lots of lovely ladies that are kind enough to share their pics with us, and some their ideas and personalities with us as well.  I might be quiet, but I do read the boards!

As far as coming to Oz to surf, it looks like I will be going in 2007 or at least that is the plan.  What months have the best waves for you guys?  I know that our seasons are flip-flopped around.  Let me know the best beaches and the best wave spots and best places to get into a line-up!

"Catch a wave and you're sitting on top of the world!!"

food-smiley-004.gif

damn, did bobaloo write all that? tongue.gif

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Sep 1 2006, 08:16 AM)
  She should have, she was about 6'2" and as big as a house so they should have

sorry if I offend anyone but that's the funniest line ever. laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
Boobluver last summer here, around Feb or March usually have pretty good surf but when you have a city that is splashed across the east coast you can always find some spots to dip your toe in.

Winter here isn't that cold either and as long as you have a steamer most days you can paddle out and catch some pretty good surf.

The city beaches are good for eye candy but you'll need to head North or South of the city for 30-60 mins to catch some really secluded, beautiful surfing beaches

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 1 2006, 11:57 AM)
sorry if I offend anyone but that's the funniest line ever.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif that was pretty funny
Boobluver2
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 1 2006, 11:57 AM)
sorry if I offend anyone but that's the funniest line ever.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

No, bobaloo didn't write that. I'll take credit for that!!!

Thanks!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Sep 5 2006, 10:59 AM)
No, bobaloo didn't write that.  I'll take credit for that!!!

Thanks!!

I wouldnt take credit for anything Bob wrote
bondiguy
Where are you cupcake? confused-smiley-013.gif
hott1976
here i am
blahintx
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 9 2006, 10:17 AM)
here i am

wow!
slapper73
She is very hot, i bet she could teach you quite a lot!
peakaboobs
Hey Hott!

Still looking as hot as ever. How you been?
hott1976
i'm good how about yourself. Just enjoying a beautiful saturday. I can tell it's gettin ready to be fall. I absolutely love fall! smile.gif
peakaboobs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 9 2006, 10:48 AM)
i'm good how about yourself. Just enjoying a beautiful saturday.  I can tell it's gettin ready to be fall. I absolutely love fall!  smile.gif

Life is good here. Love the fall too, that's when we like to get in the hot tub, on the cool fall nights
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 1 2006, 06:00 PM)
Boobluver last summer here, around Feb or March usually have pretty good surf but when you have a city that is splashed across the east coast you can always find some spots to dip your toe in.

Winter here isn't that cold either and as long as you have a steamer most days you can paddle out and catch some pretty good surf.

The city beaches are good for eye candy but you'll need to head North or South of the city for 30-60 mins to catch some really secluded, beautiful surfing beaches
laughing-smiley-014.gif that was pretty funny

Careful Bondi. Boobluver is from Ohio. You wouldn't want him bring you a Cleveland Steamer.. puke1.gif
ddd35
here i am

you look great to. 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
here i am

Hey good looking!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 9 2006, 12:51 PM)
Careful Bondi. Boobluver is from Ohio.  You wouldn't want him bring you a Cleveland Steamer.. puke1.gif

Only you could turn that into some sort of filthy joke..... grinning-smiley-003.gif

A Steamer is a full length wetsuit
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 9 2006, 08:17 AM)
here i am

and here I cum

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 9 2006, 10:51 AM)
Careful Bondi. Boobluver is from Ohio.  You wouldn't want him bring you a Cleveland Steamer.. puke1.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 11 2006, 01:36 AM)
Hey good looking!
Only you could turn that into some sort of filthy joke..... grinning-smiley-003.gif

A Steamer is a full length wetsuit

yeah, for a cleveland steamer you'd probably be best off in a wetsuit puke1.gif
hott1976
putting myself back on top....just the way i like to ride em'! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 12 2006, 06:05 PM)
putting myself back on top....just the way i like to ride em'!  smile.gif

I'll just slide nicely beneath you grinning-smiley-003.gif
Boobluver2

Just dropping a line to say I loved your pic posted yesterday!! SCHWING!!! You never fail to please!!

Keep up the great work, it shows!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif

22.gif
duduv2000
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 13 2006, 12:05 AM)

Love your pics, you're gorgeous !
Gnappster
QUOTE(duduv2000 @ Sep 14 2006, 08:12 AM)

wow and wow!
ddd35
QUOTE(duduv2000 @ Sep 14 2006, 10:12 AM)

Wow now that is a compliment ..... 2thumbs.gif
Bobaloo
I'm a lucky guy!!! Look what I just made... er, I mean, got.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 02:28 PM)
I'm a lucky guy!!!  Look what I just made... er, I mean, got.

at least forge a plausible name.....like gnappster wacko.gif
hott1976
ok...good thing i saw the original. I love it. I love being admired by a chick and for her making that little diddy (sorry puff daddy or whatever) for me is all that much better. smile.gif Now bob... not sure about the circle around the nipple. I think that was an odd added touch.

thanks duduv baby...i'll see what i can do for you honey. kisses.
COMEDYMAN

may I be your horsey biggrin.gif 22.gif
hott1976
not sure how long you would last comedy. I've been bucked off a few times quickly for the sake of well..... not making a baby. smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 14 2006, 08:38 PM)
not sure how long you would last comedy.  I've been bucked off a few times quickly for the sake of well..... not making a baby.  smile.gif

Whew biggrin.gif hop on and lemme buck ya biggrin.gif
hott1976
woooo hooooooooo
comedy wants to buck a little girl from the itty bitty titty committee. Looks like i have a fan for life. smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 14 2006, 08:44 PM)
woooo hooooooooo 
comedy wants to buck a little girl from the itty bitty titty committee.  Looks like i have a fan for life.  smile.gif

yes you do biggrin.gif love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 12:18 PM)
wow and wow!

WOW indeed... a girl admiring another woman enough to post that shot grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 04:44 PM)
at least forge a plausible name.....like gnappster wacko.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif remember that sig pic you once had??? laughing-smiley-014.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 14 2006, 06:29 PM)
thanks duduv baby...i'll see what i can do for you honey.  kisses.

yay!

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2006, 11:05 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif remember that sig pic you once had??? laughing-smiley-014.gif

yeah, but she was a whore dry.gif

Look what I caught her doing.
Link
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 15 2006, 12:29 PM)
yay!
yeah, but she was a whore  dry.gif

Link

Those boobs were lots of fun. i love the way they just bounce around like that.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 15 2006, 12:29 PM)
yay!
yeah, but she was a whore  dry.gif

Link

laughing-smiley-014.gif what a crack up
Lvrboy
Ok. Who's got Hott?

Anyoe else notice she is MIA?
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lvrboy @ Sep 22 2006, 06:11 AM)
Ok.  Who's got Hott? 

Anyoe else notice she is MIA?

She'll be back.....

I hope blink.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 22 2006, 10:48 AM)
She'll be back.....
I hope  blink.gif

not if those handcuffs hold... ph34r.gif

oh, don't worry... she's into that kind of stuff... laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 22 2006, 12:05 PM)
not if those handcuffs hold...  ph34r.gif

yeah, you say that about all the women you drug and tie up.
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 22 2006, 10:05 AM)
not if those handcuffs hold...  ph34r.gif

that line didn't work on the cops and it won't work on us!
bondiguy
You guys are killer funny...

I presume Hott is caught up with work and other life matters although I do hope she returns soon....

Where is my favourite RMMer?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 22 2006, 06:21 PM)
You guys are killer funny...

I presume Hott is caught up with work and other life matters although I do hope she returns soon....

Where is my favourite RMMer?

you talking about closeup2 or closeup7? I get mixed up on which one is your favorite and which is closeup8's favorite
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 22 2006, 06:23 PM)
you talking about closeup2 or closeup7?  I get mixed up on which one is your favorite and which is closeup8's favorite

Well I liked the cut of closeup4's jib.... but Hott is my favourite grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 22 2006, 06:27 PM)
Well I liked the cut of closeup4's jib.... but Hott is my favourite grinning-smiley-003.gif

Is the poop deck really what I think it is? And what's a jib?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 22 2006, 06:29 PM)
Is the poop deck really what I think it is?  And what's a jib?

laughing-smiley-017.gif promote that man
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.