Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
paybarraman
love-smiley-077.gif

Wanna 03.gif ?

**SLAP!!!!!***

tongue.gif
hott1976
Hott for teacher outfit in the works just for Gnappy. I will put it on your thread! ~Goes to grab the pencil and the glasses... ~
hott1976
Closeup i got your pm today. I'll see what i can do. Your job is to get bts in on it with me in this thread!
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:18 PM)
Hott for teacher outfit in the works just for Gnappy.  I will put it on your thread!  ~Goes to grab the pencil and the glasses... ~

can i get a hott for hott series in my thread? it's be really easy and totally up to you as far as details...but it pretty much involves you doing whatever you want to/with yourself wearing whatever you want, if anything confused-smiley-013.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 03:16 PM)
I see...   smilio05.gif you are very kind.  I should create a slideshow of my own... it won't be of any vacations though..  just me being a hott teacher.

You do that, and I'll do this...party-smiley-048.gif
closeup
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 6 2006, 06:21 PM)
can i get a hott for hott series in my thread?  it's be really easy and totally up to you as far as details...but it pretty much involves you doing whatever you want to/with yourself wearing whatever you want, if anything  confused-smiley-013.gif

So in other words, you want her to post a few pictures in your 411. I can kinda read between the lines.
hott1976
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 6 2006, 06:21 PM)
can i get a hott for hott series in my thread?  it's be really easy and totally up to you as far as details...but it pretty much involves you doing whatever you want to/with yourself wearing whatever you want, if anything  confused-smiley-013.gif

Lmao. Again, you have such charm! Bondi and Puppet would agree i'm sure.
I gave you a pretty shot in your thread right? Looks like i have a lot to do tonight.
paybarraman
love-smiley-077.gif

smilio05.gif

22.gif

smile.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 6 2006, 06:23 PM)
So in other words, you want her to post a few pictures in your 411. I can kinda read between the lines.

No i want her and i to entertain you guys together in this thread... both sharing pictures. For my viewing pleasure to smile.gif she's a fine piece of ass.
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:23 PM)
Lmao.  Again, you have such charm!  Bondi and Puppet would agree i'm sure. 
I gave you a pretty shot in your thread right?  Looks like i have a lot to do tonight.

pretty is an understatement hun... you knew EXACTLY what i wanted (even though i didn't ask for it) and i could not have asked for anything more love-smiley-077.gif (although i guess i just did tongue.gif )
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 06:18 PM)
Hott for teacher outfit in the works just for Gnappy.  I will put it on your thread!  ~Goes to grab the pencil and the glasses... ~

smilio14.gif

wub.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:24 PM)
No i want her and i to entertain you guys together in this thread... both sharing pictures.  For my viewing pleasure to smile.gif  she's a fine piece of ass.

I dont think my nuts could handle BTS and Hott fondling each other
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 03:23 PM)
Looks like i have a lot to do tonight.

What I'd give to be on that list.
hott1976
thinks long and hard... hmmm.....
paybarraman
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:27 PM)
thinks long and hard...  hmmm.....

my dick's long and hard right now..... 22.gif
hott1976
By the way.. i would love to show you guys some pics but i have nothing saved on the computer. so i won't be putting anything up here until later. I have to take some! Hope that doesn't hurt anyone feelings.
hott1976
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jan 6 2006, 06:28 PM)
my dick's long and hard right now.....  22.gif

IT IS? Woooo hoooo

~thinks to myself... what would it be like it i had hard nipples and a wet pussy at work? ~ AAAAACK
paybarraman
Just as long as you PM me some cause you know I usually wind up missing them
belicked6924
I can wait, would still like to see you in your work "garb" if you're willing>
Puppet
HOttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

It hurts my feelings.. i got to see no pictures of you today beautiful sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
hott1976
hi puppet baby!
hott1976
since i won't be going out tonight cause i have some homework assignments like taking nudie pics... any requests puppet?
Puppet
wutcha upto sweeety!
paybarraman
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:30 PM)
IT IS?  Woooo hoooo

~thinks to myself... what would it be like it i had hard nipples and a wet pussy at work?  ~  AAAAACK

Miss Hott?? Can I help with that?
hott1976
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 6 2006, 06:30 PM)
HOttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

It hurts my feelings.. i got to see no pictures of you today beautiful sad.gif sad.gif  sad.gif

i didn't post any. Not yet at least.
jrock8
we see how it is... puppet shows up and everyone else gets left behind... no, that's fine...we understand, the girls like the bad boys... confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 06:30 PM)
IT IS?  Woooo hoooo

~thinks to myself... what would it be like it i had hard nipples and a wet pussy at work?  ~  AAAAACK

it would be a good start tongue.gif
Puppet
wooohooooo.. now were talking... SPread eagle baby .. hahahah

or pup on one set of lips and pet on the other hahahahah tongue.gif

weeee.. ohhhhhh i could go on and on tongue.gif
Puppet
Damn right PUPPET loves him some HOTT!!@!
hott1976
no no silly jrock. I'm just being cordial. I wanted to welcome to the room. The only other time i see him is when he's beggin imagonsgirl to put on some stripper clothes or see her nipple. LOL
hott1976
btw puppet did you ever get puppetswife hooked up?
Gnappster
I can be a bad boy too! I took my library books back OVERDUE last week!
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:36 PM)
no no silly jrock.  I'm just being cordial.  I wanted to welcome to the room.  The only other time i see him is when he's beggin imagonsgirl to put on some stripper clothes or see her nipple.  LOL

oh sorry, my bad... here, you can correct me smilio12.gif (that's directed to hott, not puppet... lol)
hott1976
Hey, anyone in here see yesterdays pic? Oh i think i also left it in my thread 411.... the kitty it twas!
Puppet
hey now i asked if she posted nipples.. i didn't ask for nipples... smile.gif I let everyone post at their own pace unless they are asking.. in which case all my request to you sweetie smile.gif tongue.gif hehe you know i save lovin for you tongue.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:38 PM)
Hey, anyone in here see yesterdays pic?  Oh i think i also left it in my thread 411.... the kitty it twas!

and delicious at that smilio07.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 6 2006, 06:37 PM)
I can be a bad boy too! I took my library books back OVERDUE last week!

LOL.. were you drunk when you took them back? It seems some of us drink at all hours of the day. wink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 06:38 PM)
Hey, anyone in here see yesterdays pic?  Oh i think i also left it in my thread 411.... the kitty it twas!

oh i've reviewed it....repeatedly 22.gif 03.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 6 2006, 06:38 PM)
hey now i asked if she posted nipples.. i didn't ask for nipples... smile.gif   I let everyone post at their own pace unless they are asking.. in which case all my request to you sweetie smile.gif  tongue.gif   hehe you know i save lovin for you tongue.gif

oh and believe me i appreciate all the lovin you fools have to give.
Just yankin your chain anyway...
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:37 PM)
btw puppet did you ever get puppetswife hooked up?

i saw her online a couple days ago and sent her a welcome pm... she didn't write back... i am crushed
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:40 PM)

ooh, me first, me first!! laughing-smiley-017.gif silvio.gif
Puppet
i know my dear.. so did you get my request
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 06:39 PM)
LOL.. were you drunk when you took them back?  It seems some of us drink at all hours of the day.  wink.gif

well I was off work all last week and yes I was drunk at all times of the day. It was a Happy Festivus!
hott1976
belicked..what you doin down there? You've been sittin for quite awhile and still around without sayin a word. I can imagine if i were (or anyone were for that matter) postin pics..it's hard to type while well...you know. wink.gif But without pics?
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 6 2006, 06:41 PM)
ooh, me first, me first!!  laughing-smiley-017.gif  silvio.gif

get in line and I'm sure pupper will let you yank his chain eventually wink.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 6 2006, 06:42 PM)
i know my dear.. so did you get my request

ooops i forgot it. Was it normal? action-smiley-047.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 03:40 PM)

I know it's just a metaphor, but the thought of you yanking anything is enough to...*clasps heart*...oh no...my heart's stopping...here I come 'Lizabeth...here I come!
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 6 2006, 05:43 PM)
get in line and I'm sure pupper will let you yank his chain eventually wink.gif

goddammit... i don't think i've ever left the door open that wide inadvertantly before...

see the things you make me do hott tongue.gif
Puppet
read back a page.. tongue.gif lol it was like one or 2 from bottom.. your post made the new page and mine went byby
hott1976
Ok..i see bondi is online. If we get bondi in here i will be one happy girlie! All the boys will be in here then. The oldschool... all we would need is comedy, mez, and...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.