Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
Christof
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 3 2005, 03:01 PM)
the oil is more feasible.... honey can get messy!  I'm all about gettin messy but not with food.  smile.gif  Now if tippytoes is here to help i'll get messy with anything.  Hot girl!

Man that would be quite a sight to see, the oil would be enough, but add tippytoes into the mix...

sorry lost the ability to think or type for a moment there
hott1976
mmmm.... i would like to get with that tippytoes. Or maybe even kizzlescizzle! After today new shots i'd like to put my hands on her. smile.gif
thinking.... to have the time to take millions of photos! I guess that's the joys of being in college! You go girl!
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 5 2005, 05:54 PM)
mmmm.... i would like to get with that tippytoes.  Or maybe even kizzlescizzle!  After today new shots i'd like to put my hands on her.  smile.gif
thinking.... to have the time to take millions of photos!  I guess that's the joys of being in college!  You go girl!

i see how it is hott... a body like that just meant to go all night long and you totally look past us guys... that's just a shame... just a shame

nah.gif
Christof
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 5 2005, 11:56 PM)
i see how it is hott... a body like that just meant to go all night long and you totally look past us guys... that's just a shame... just a shame
nah.gif

it is i agree, but as long as there are lots of pictures I can live with that smile.gif A body as hott as this, plenty of pics is as near as im likely to get anyways..
hott1976
no no...i'm terribly fond of boys and they are of me. I like to share the goods with the girls though. I'm into it all baby~! Especially you jrock. smile.gif
jrock8
party-smiley-048.gif

aww yeah... tongue.gif
countryboykalamazoo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 5 2005, 07:04 PM)
no no...i'm terribly fond of boys and they are of me.  I like to share the goods with the girls though.  I'm into it all baby~!   Especially you jrock.  smile.gif

sad.gif
hott1976
awwww...feeling jealous country baby? I totally dig you and the thought of you checkin out my pictures. Got to spread the love to jrock though...he did create this thread for me. smile.gif Now that is to something i'd like to do...get the both of you devouring me in attention... fun fun!
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 6 2005, 02:36 PM)
Now that is to something i'd like to do...get the both of you devouring me in attention...  fun fun!

i totally get the back in that action... banana2.gif
Hardabs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 6 2005, 03:36 PM)
awwww...feeling jealous country baby?  I totally dig you and the thought of you checkin out my pictures.  Got to spread the love to jrock though...he did create this thread for me.  smile.gif  Now that is to something i'd like to do...get the both of you devouring me in attention...  fun fun!

Hey as long as you keep looking good like that, you'll have a lot of us giving you plenty of attention smile.gif
countryboykalamazoo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 6 2005, 03:36 PM)
awwww...feeling jealous country baby?  I totally dig you and the thought of you checkin out my pictures.  Got to spread the love to jrock though...he did create this thread for me.  smile.gif  Now that is to something i'd like to do...get the both of you devouring me in attention...  fun fun!

everytime I am in your presence I can't seem to think about anything but devouring you...........in attention at the least sexy thang 2thumbs.gif
closeup
Old camera + old computer = Plenty of pictures of Hott's hotness.
New camera + new computer = No Hott pictures.
What's wrong with this equation?
hott1976
closeup...i know i know i've been slacking on the job! Tryin to put you boys through some withdrawal.... smile.gif
countryboykalamazoo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 7 2005, 08:09 PM)
closeup...i know i know  i've been slacking on the job!  Tryin to put you boys through some withdrawal....  smile.gif

The law of supply and demand at it's finest, hott, your the master love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 7 2005, 08:09 PM)
closeup...i know i know  i've been slacking on the job!  Tryin to put you boys through some withdrawal....  smile.gif

Withdrawal? That's kinda like trying to starve someone at a buffet by taking away one dish, it's not likely he's going to go away hungry. Or some other analogy that makes more sense. The point is, your pictures are all over this website, when we get hungry we know where to look.It's the novelty of the new pictures that makes them more fun.
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 7 2005, 07:09 PM)

well i was gonna suggest condoms, but if you want to just risk withdrawal hott, i'm all for that 03.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
hott1976
damn computer
hott1976
[quote=closeup,Dec 8 2005, 12:46 AM]
Withdrawal? That's kinda like trying to starve someone at a buffet by taking away one dish, it's not likely he's going to go away hungry. Or some other analogy that makes more sense. The point is, your pictures are all over this website, when we get hungry we know where to look.It's the novelty of the new pictures that makes them more fun.

i hear ya.
hott1976
ok...tryin again with a new pic. you boys don't have to sit around and watch ...i'm just horseplayin right now. Tryin to figure this out!

ugh...not working. Damn technology.
Hardabs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 10 2005, 11:54 AM)
ok...tryin again with a new pic.  you boys don't have to sit around and watch ...i'm just horseplayin right now.  Tryin to figure this out!

ugh...not working.  Damn technology.

works for me 2thumbs.gif
hott1976
worked!
damn that was exhausting.
titty man
And me!
hott1976
i see that. i only took one this morning. Now i have work to do to catch up on this site! smile.gif I am competitive by nature you know. i'm a scorpio!
hott1976
my camera does 30 second video too...maybe i can add some of my own titty shakin. or nipple squeezin
Hardabs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 10 2005, 11:58 AM)
my camera does 30 second video too...maybe i can add some of my own titty shakin.  or nipple squeezin

uh please do please do 22.gif Just the thought makes me hard smile.gif
hott1976
oh boy i just had some fun with that! the titty squeezin is really sexy. i need to get comedy's or bts help with downloading that. I'd love it as my avatar!
hott1976
i don't know how yet. I'll have to wait on that info.
hott1976
unless one of you knows how to do that.... ????
hott1976
how about this?
hott1976
new pics today..practicing with the camera. smile.gif
lonely1275
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 10 2005, 12:14 PM)
how about this?

Totally suckable love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
hott1976
for ratings tomorrow...what do you think?
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 10 2005, 09:20 PM)
for ratings tomorrow...what do you think?

Gimme some of that! Perfect ten, no question 22.gif
hott1976
wrong that wasn't it not putting that up for ratings... i erased the one i wanted to post. Ugh. still haven't figured this out yet.
hott1976
that was not it but thank you.
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 10 2005, 09:22 PM)
wrong that wasn't it not putting that up for ratings... i erased the one i wanted to post.  Ugh.  still haven't figured this out yet.

I don't mind hotness! Keep trying...

You'll repeat it until you get it right! action-smiley-047.gif smilio09.gif
hott1976
comedy...
ok. I need help. how can i get a small video clip on here? Or as an avatar?
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 10 2005, 06:51 PM)
comedy...
ok.  I need help.  how can i get a small video clip on here?  Or as an avatar?

do liek i said in the PM and ill get ya posted and make your AV biggrin.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 10 2005, 06:58 PM)
do liek i said in the PM and ill get ya posted and make your AV biggrin.gif

yeah hott, DO IT!!! tongue.gif

i don't know why i didn't figure this out sooner, but does everyone realize that schools go on their winter breaks in like 2 weeks.... and that means that hott will have like 2 weeks off with TONS of free time each day??!! oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!! coco.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 10 2005, 09:14 AM)
how about this?

Boy would I like to get my mouth on that. cool.gif
jrock8
movin' the party over here...

bump, bump, bump, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!!!

03.gif
hott1976
i will be off for almost two weeks.... ugh. What will you boys do with me for that long! LOL
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 13 2005, 06:15 PM)
i will be off for almost two weeks.... ugh.  What will you boys do with me for that long!  LOL

are we talking in reality, or what we would like to do to, err, with you in fantasy? 24.gif
hott1976
lol.. fantasy baby...lets hear it!
jrock8
hmm, looks like nobody here wants to join in and i have hott all to myself... party-smiley-048.gif

well how does a long, tiring workout (to really get the endorphins flowing) followed by a long, hot shower together sound?... then into the bedroom for a prolonged session of 69'ing... with you eventually crawling on top of me, grabbing on to the headboard for extra leverage and just riding me until we both explode then pass out in exhaustion?
hott1976
mmm....i'm all about it sweets! I like the headboard grabbin..the only problem...my entire headboard is a mirror... ????
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 13 2005, 06:28 PM)
mmm....i'm all about it sweets!  I like the headboard grabbin..the only problem...my entire headboard is a mirror...  ????

as if you couldn't get any better, lol...

alright, i'm sure we could improvise if need be wink.gif

...on and about this headboard, i'm thinking you definitely need to incorporate the mirror into a few new shots sometime... you know, maybe a pic of you leaning back but we're seeing the reflection (like a bunch of kiana's pics, since that's how she took them) 2thumbs.gif
Puppet
Now you know i couldn't let this pretty girls thread get lost in the rubble... smile.gif Hey cutie
hott1976
hi you sexy thing you... glad to see you on the boards. Thanks for keepin it alive. smile.gif
Puppet
anytime for a lovely lady smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.