Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
peakaboobs
you there?
hott1976
peakaboobs... i did get your pm sweetie. I have to get goin though. kisses to you sweets. smile.gif
hott1976
yes ma'am i'm here. I have some work to do wink.gif if you know what i mean. LOL
burningnickle
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 2 2006, 06:39 PM)
whew...was thinking for a moment i had hair nips.  eeew gross. 
Just my hair though.   tongue.gif

that would have been gross
hott1976
totally gross...
you missed the pic anyway. sad.gif
burningnickle
well tha tsucks but I will survive!!
Puppet
Hey Cutie .. sorry was trying to make a poll work, it was pissing me off ! smile.gif How are you cutie
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 2 2006, 05:16 PM)
thought i would post a few pics for the new year...none of the bod though.  i'm so sore today.  I lifted on saturday lower bod workout and totally payin for it today... two days later.  And no jrock i wasn't doin any reverse cowgirl workouts...just weights baby.  Here ya'll go...

damn, not only did i miss the chance to flirt like hell with you... but it also looks like i missed all of the pics you posted today...

dammit, today sucks, lol bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
Puppet
Glad im not the only one who missed it!
Boobluver2
Shit, I miss all the good pics! smilio12.gif
paybarraman
Me missed them too!!!! sad.gif
Gnappster
damn, I missed all hott's pics too, maybe she will repost a few for us boob addicts wink.gif

QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 2 2006, 08:32 PM)
Hey Cutie .. sorry was trying to make a poll work, it was pissing me off ! smile.gif  How are you cutie

I have trouble making my poll work too sometimes after heavy drinking.
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 3 2006, 10:58 AM)
I have trouble making my poll work too sometimes after heavy drinking.

zing!

gnapp, you're on FIRE today laughing-smiley-014.gif
Puppet
I do until i look at your picture Gnappy and it clears that problem right up smilio12.gif
countryboykalamazoo
I can't believe that Hott actually took them down, it's kinda outta character for her,she usually leaves em up for us to.................admire, miss ya hott, gonna catch up with you someday nah.gif
Puppet
Hrmm Ill catch her on one day!
Puppet
hi sweety! smile.gif
hott1976
hi let me add some pics to this thread and then i'll spread the wealth on other threads like IG's and Jrocks bday pic!
hott1976
one or two new ones...
countryboykalamazoo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 4 2006, 08:51 PM)
one or two new ones...

Now that's a money shot, take it to the bank, I want to cash it in 03.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 4 2006, 07:51 PM)
one or two new ones...

so which one is it... one or two? tongue.gif
countryboykalamazoo
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 5 2006, 03:20 AM)
so which one is it... one or two?  tongue.gif

hopefully it's two........ confused-smiley-013.gif
closeup
I just got thru rating the picture that's a few posts back. WTF! 6.25 with 27 votes. Now I can see why Hott gets pissed and doesn't want to post for ratings anymore. That low a score for that picture is ridiculous. It should be set up so that your vote isn't anonymous,then if you want to give someone a low score, you have to stand behind it. There's some other nice pictures this morning, but hers should have been one of the top,if not the very top, not near the bottom. I'm not just saying that because I happened to like that particular picture, it's obviously a case of some members intentionally giving her a low score, not based on the picture. And that pisses me off.
Christof
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 5 2006, 02:25 PM)
I just got thru rating the picture that's a few posts back. WTF! 6.25 with 27 votes. Now I can see why Hott gets pissed and doesn't want to post for ratings anymore. That low a score for that picture is ridiculous. It should be set up so that your vote isn't anonymous,then  if you want to give someone a low score, you have to stand behind it. There's some other nice pictures this morning, but hers should have been one of the top,if not the very top, not near the bottom. I'm not just saying that because I happened to like that particular picture, it's obviously a case of some members intentionally giving her a low score, not based on the picture. And that pisses me off.

Yeah I was dissapointed to see them not score higher, shes posted a few pics last couple of days and they have all been stunning, the pic yesterday almost made me choke on my cereal! I dont like to think that people are deliberately scoring low out of spite but i think you may have a point cos imo hotts a perfect 10!
Boobluver2
Love the pic of you in the red panties. Damn you are one fine lady!! What a tight body you have............scrumdiliumptious too! Now that you made me hungry I gotta go find something to eat! love-smiley-085.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 4 2006, 05:51 PM)
one or two new ones...

You sexy mutha...

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Good Lawd!
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 5 2006, 09:25 AM)
I just got thru rating the picture that's a few posts back. WTF! 6.25 with 27 votes. Now I can see why Hott gets pissed and doesn't want to post for ratings anymore. That low a score for that picture is ridiculous. It should be set up so that your vote isn't anonymous,then  if you want to give someone a low score, you have to stand behind it. There's some other nice pictures this morning, but hers should have been one of the top,if not the very top, not near the bottom. I'm not just saying that because I happened to like that particular picture, it's obviously a case of some members intentionally giving her a low score, not based on the picture. And that pisses me off.

agreed
that 6 should be turned upside down
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 5 2006, 12:54 PM)
agreed
that 6 should be turned upside down

that would make it a 9.... put those together and you get 69... and that's what i should be doing w/hott tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 5 2006, 04:00 PM)
that would make it a 9.... put those together and you get 69... and that's what i should be doing w/hott  tongue.gif

Or 9.6, which would be closer to that pictures' real hottness.
hott1976
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 5 2006, 09:25 AM)

thanks closeup....you've said what i've been thinking or feeling rather for some time now. But like i said earlier Fuck the ratings...your compliments and true thoughts don't show through a number...rather the things you say! smile.gif
BTW, it's still a pretty low score. Not sure i can outdo that money shot. smile.gif
closeup
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 5 2006, 05:11 PM)
thanks closeup....you've said what i've been thinking or feeling rather for some time now.  But like i said earlier Fuck the ratings...your compliments and true thoughts don't show through a number...rather the things you say!  smile.gif 
BTW, it's still a pretty low score.  Not sure i can outdo that money shot.  smile.gif

The ratings are a farce. You're right, it's the threads that count. But that doesn't change the fact that people are giving you a low rating out of spite or jealousy and there's just no call for it. All the real high scores you surely got would have to be off-set with 1's and 2's to only average 6.2. I still say it would be interesting to see how the scoring would go if it weren't anonymous. I think it would revel the motivations of a few malcontents, or the people doing the real low voting would just stop voting. And you're right, Hott, that money shot probably is unbeatable, what more can you do? Stick to the guys and girls here and we'll show you the love.
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 5 2006, 04:11 PM)
Not sure i can outdo that money shot.  smile.gif

well i for one would love to see you try love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
jrock you have such a candid way of saying things. I'm not trying and if i do i'm keepin it in the threads.
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 04:52 PM)
jrock you have such a candid way of saying things.  I'm not trying and if i do i'm keepin it in the threads.

what can i say... i'm clever, err something... tongue.gif

so how the hell have you been? what's the reason for your departure and all that drama?
paybarraman
love-smiley-077.gif \

22.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
hott1976
it's annoying here. I guess i just needed a break. Don't think though that i didn't think about you all. smile.gif I came on to read here and there.

I know i know...you must have thought i was on some exotic trip to tahiti or something and maybe i had pictures to bring back from my vacation. Nope not me. I'm only a teacher anyway. No time or money for that...

The drama is over on this end. I see there is some drama on here though with a crusher or something? Don't know what that's about but leave me out. I already have low self esteem now because of my 6.12 on the money shot. (NOT) smile.gif Glad you boys are still naggin me though. I love it!
hott1976
and as far as the compliment on todays pic... Imagirlwather left a good one... somethings about oozing with sexiness.. that sounds hot. I hope that was him who said that and i'm not misquoting. Let me run and look.
jrock8
hun, i figured you were pissed off about something... just didn't know what since you left so abruptly w/no explanation

glad to hear you've gotten over whatever it was... but i'm sad i missed you during your winter break... all that time at home w/the new camera and computer... it's sad, really tongue.gif

oh, and don't worry... i'll "nag" you as much as you want 24.gif
paybarraman
Hott you are now the official "Hott for Teacher" fantasy.......
hott1976
No not pissed. I'm certainly not going to get pissed bout some internet site and people i barely know. It's all good..all good. This site has changed since i first got on.. and that wasn't to long ago. Maybe that is kinda what happened to Hot J? I don't know what happened to her or why she left either.

Puppet is back and that is all that matters right? LOL
paybarraman
And me....Right????? smile.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jan 6 2006, 06:05 PM)
Hott you are now the official "Hott for Teacher" fantasy.......

I like that. food-smiley-004.gif But honestly..i don't know what you guys and gals would think of me in my normal everyday teacher garb! It's not like in that video with short skirts and high heels. I can and do dress like that but certainly no at work.
Warm-ups and sneakers for me all the way!
hott1976
and you pay! I don't chat with you that often! Glad you are on today. do you check this site from work?
belicked6924
Can we see your hotness in your "garb"?
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 05:08 PM)
I like that.   food-smiley-004.gif But honestly..i don't know what you guys and gals would think of me in my normal everyday teacher garb!  It's not like in that video with short skirts and high heels.  I can and do dress like that but certainly no at work. 
Warm-ups and sneakers for me all the way!

i'm sure that outfit will work just fine...hopefully they're those tearaway warmups though wink.gif
paybarraman
SHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Dont tell my boss Im a boob perv in my office all day.....

yeah...that's why Im never on at night
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 6 2006, 03:01 PM)
and as far as the compliment on todays pic... Imagirlwather left a good one... somethings about oozing with sexiness.. that sounds hot.  I hope that was him who said that and i'm not misquoting.  Let me run and look.

'Twas. And I meant every bit of it. smile.gif

Glad to hear you're gonna hang out after all. This place wouldn't be the same without you.
Gnappster
I think any pics you took in a hot for teacher outfit would be sooooo crazy sexy, but for that matter the PE teacher wardrobe works just fine for me too as I'm into fitness and whatnot!

I like that quote you made a while ago about No time or money for that, well, because it sums up pretty much everything for me haha. You should come teach in Canada, they get paid pretty well here.
hott1976
i wont' tell pay! LOL
hott1976
QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Jan 6 2006, 06:15 PM)
'Twas. And I meant every bit of it.  smile.gif

Glad to hear you're gonna hang out after all. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I see... smilio05.gif you are very kind. I should create a slideshow of my own... it won't be of any vacations though.. just me being a hott teacher.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.