Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
hott1976
ok all...looks like i'm retiring and joining some of the oldies but goodies.... thanks to all that supported! kisses.
r8rman
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 21 2005, 08:43 PM)
ok all...looks like i'm retiring and joining some of the oldies but goodies....  thanks to all that supported!  kisses.

Say it aint so!!!!! Thats no Christmas present and it isnt April 1st....
Do we need to start a 'petition thread' to keep ya online??
If all else fails then I'll be anxiously waiting here for your come-back tour!!!
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 21 2005, 07:43 PM)
ok all...looks like i'm retiring and joining some of the oldies but goodies....  thanks to all that supported!  kisses.

sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif
Puppet
NOooooooooooooooo you can't sad.gif
Gnappster
Noooo! What about a farewell tour?

What brought upon this depressing decision?
Imagirlwatcher
I hope this isn't true, but if it is I respect your decision. But that doesn't mean you have to leave entirely does it? Hopefully, you'll stop by once in a while and say hi.

Anyway, thanks for sharing that bodacious body of yours with us. I'm glad I stumbled onto this site and you are a big reason why.

Happy holidays and take care.

sad-smiley-042.gif
Boobluver2
HOTT, say it isn't so!

Don't retire, we need you, we love you! What more can one say?

If you do decide to leave us/me, I wish you well!

I would like to add that you have one smoking hot body and seem to be a pretty cool lady! While I always miss people on these threads I do read them and I love your attitude and opinion on things. You seem to have it together. And when you have a good looking lady, with a smoking body that has it together...............you have a great lady.

Thanks for sharing your pics and please reconsider for those of us that really appreciated your posts. I always gave you a high rating. To me it isn't just about the size of the boob, but the quality and how it looks with the rest of the body............and you look marvelous!!!! 2thumbs.gif
Jean_Cock
Pleasepleaseprettyplease don't go!!!
cowboy
hott you can't leave you are one of the best girls on here if not the best please don't leave sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 21 2005, 08:43 PM)

what does this even mean?
Puppet
hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt .... PM me.. whats going on with you dear!!!
closeup
I was under the impression that with the new camera and computer we were in for a ton of new pictures and maybe even a video. Christmas Break was going to two weeks of Hott. Then, all of a sudden, it's over. I'm not sure what caused this abrupt retiring. First it was boycotting the rating page, then taking a break to give us "a taste of withdrawl" and now just leaving. She must not have been hearing what she wanted to hear. Maybe she wanted to see her pictures voted higher on the "Top Melon" listing or stay there longer. confused-smiley-013.gif Hopefully, she'll reconsider and continue posting. If not, she'll be missed by everyone who loved that sexy little body of hers. Which is everyone here.
Puppet
Or may the man in her life.. found out and said no more!!!.. mEN ARE dick!
hott1976
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 27 2005, 07:15 PM)
I was under the impression that with the new camera and computer we were in for a ton of new pictures and maybe even a video. Christmas Break was going to two weeks of Hott. Then, all of a sudden, it's over. I'm not sure what caused this abrupt retiring. First it was boycotting the rating page, then taking a break to give us "a taste of withdrawl" and now just leaving. She must not have been hearing what she wanted to hear. Maybe she wanted to see her pictures voted higher on the "Top Melon" listing or stay there longer.  confused-smiley-013.gif Hopefully, she'll reconsider and continue posting. If not, she'll be missed by everyone who loved that sexy little body of hers. Which is everyone here.

Nope not the case baby! Not at all! smile.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 27 2005, 07:44 PM)
Or may the man in her life.. found out and said no more!!!.. mEN ARE dick!

This is not it either...
I make the rules by the way. wink.gif
mountainlust
Hope to see more soon!
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 28 2005, 12:35 PM)
Nope not the case baby!  Not at all!  smile.gif

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 28 2005, 12:36 PM)
This is not it either... 
I make the rules by the way.  wink.gif

whats the story then hott???? confused-smiley-013.gif
closeup
It was either Harry Truman or Edith Bunker who said, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen." Is this about competition with all the other RMM girls? I know you have a very competitive streak, but posting here should be mostly for fun. It doesn't matter where you end up, just that you have fun getting there. It's like going out on a dance floor, the idea isn't to end up at a particular spot when the music stops, it's about enjoying it while you're doing it. End of lecture, if you were going to clue us in, you would have done so already. I hope you change your mind, they are other sexy women here, but there's only one Hott.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 29 2005, 08:45 AM)
It doesn't matter where you end up, just that you have fun getting there. It's like going out on a dance floor, the idea isn't to end up at a particular spot when the music stops, it's about enjoying it while you're doing it.

What a great analargy! I will be stealing that one and proclaiming that as my own! tongue.gif
Anonimoose
QUOTE(r8rman @ Dec 21 2005, 10:41 PM)
Say it aint so!!!!!   Thats no Christmas present and it isnt April 1st....
Do we need to start a 'petition thread' to keep ya online??
If all else fails then I'll be anxiously waiting here for your come-back tour!!!

Even tho I'm new, I'd be more than happy to sign that petition ... "hott" has an awesome body, and I'd hate to see her go away just as I was getting here!

I only wish I had discovered her earlier, when I lived in Maryland!!! wub.gif
countryboykalamazoo
I'm just glad to have gotten the chance to know the sexpot known around the rooms as hott, maybe it's just lost it's spark it used to once hold, but I can tell you one think, it's definately not because of the ratings or being competitive, I believe she doesn't need constant validation from all of us that she is beautiful, but yet this is all conjecture on my part, we wish you well hott, here's to going out on top(as I can imagine is where you always are tongue.gif ) food-smiley-004.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(countryboykalamazoo @ Dec 30 2005, 10:42 PM)
we wish you well hott, here's to going out on top(as I can imagine is where you always are tongue.gif ) food-smiley-004.gif

...of course hott likes going out on top... she told us she loves being in control 24.gif
countryboykalamazoo
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 31 2005, 02:32 AM)
...of course hott likes going out on top... she told us she loves being in control 24.gif

A cowgirl...........getty up cool.gif
jrock8
woohoo! i saw your posts in a couple other threads... i knew you couldn't give us up cold turkey tongue.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 1 2006, 11:22 PM)
woohoo! i saw your posts in a couple other threads... i knew you couldn't give us up cold turkey  tongue.gif

Music to my ears. I look forward to every post, in hopes that it's accompanied by a pic of that gorgeous body of hers.
hott1976
thought i would post a few pics for the new year...none of the bod though. i'm so sore today. I lifted on saturday lower bod workout and totally payin for it today... two days later. And no jrock i wasn't doin any reverse cowgirl workouts...just weights baby. Here ya'll go...
bts34e
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 2 2006, 06:16 PM)
thought i would post a few pics for the new year...none of the bod though.  i'm so sore today.  I lifted on saturday lower bod workout and totally payin for it today... two days later.  And no jrock i wasn't doin any reverse cowgirl workouts...just weights baby.  Here ya'll go...

Your lookin great babe, glad to see you. Happy New Year... love-smiley-077.gif
tomdickharry
Hi, looks good
hott1976
thanks..glad you like!
tomdickharry
I'm enjoying all your pics
tomdickharry
22.gif
hott1976
more to come!
tomdickharry
great!
hott1976
here's a new one..
tomdickharry
love the hair round the nip
hott1976
the less tan hott... wow...my avatar is lookin hot compared to the pale winter girl in this pic!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 2 2006, 11:35 PM)
gonna post a few for ratings...  not sure how many though..

bang.gif your hot stuff love-smiley-052.gif
tomdickharry
thats not pale, very hot all the same
hott1976
QUOTE(tomdickharry @ Jan 2 2006, 06:37 PM)
love the hair round the nip

whew...was thinking for a moment i had hair nips. eeew gross.
Just my hair though. tongue.gif
bts34e
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 2 2006, 06:35 PM)
gonna post a few for ratings...  not sure how many though..

Luv it sexy babe... 2thumbs.gif
hott1976
or this....
peakaboobs
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 2 2006, 06:16 PM)
thought i would post a few pics for the new year...none of the bod though.  i'm so sore today.  I lifted on saturday lower bod workout and totally payin for it today... two days later.  And no jrock i wasn't doin any reverse cowgirl workouts...just weights baby.  Here ya'll go...

And after all this time, I missed em'
tomdickharry
love the freckles
hott1976
thanks. I'm not totally into the freckle look...but i think that's what stayin in the sun all summer does. smile.gif
tomdickharry
looks lovely
hott1976
psss..hey there. smile.gif
hott1976
You've been on quite awhile...catchin up huh? What's your take on things around here... or your summary. smile.gif
hott1976
ok...i'm off all...
I have some planning to do before work tomorrow. UGH. It's back to work. kisses. Pics up for ratings tomorrow i think. xo
Puppet
Damn I missed all the pics bang.gif great to have you back hott smile.gif
hott1976
awww.... i WAS leaving but now i see puppet sneakin in. Hey you sober or what?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.