Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
Puppet
OH i knew already! tongue.gif .. your highness is to my drunkness LOL
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 16 2007, 07:59 PM)

What would the boards be like if you two were sober...
Probably wouldnt want to fine out
paybarraman
*Deep sigh*

I'm gonna keep looking in here till you come back Hott.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 16 2007, 07:59 PM)

Why choose one when you can be both??? alc.gif cool-smiley-030.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 17 2007, 03:32 AM)
What would the boards be like if you two were sober...
Probably wouldnt want to fine out

I can be so cruel when Im sober tongue.gif
nybandit
still no Hott.....this place is boring without her......
r8rman
whatt is this thread doing on page ttwo??
Had to bring hott back to the ttop so these threads get back to gorgeous fun ladies.... 24.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(r8rman @ Apr 22 2007, 01:18 PM)
whatt is this thread doing on page ttwo??
Had to bring hott back to the ttop so these threads get back to gorgeous fun ladies.... 24.gif

no interaction, no page action I guess... although I sure do miss her
Something_Creative
Well I am putting it back on Page 1 again,
UncleBuck
Hott ....where are you need some of your beauty to grace your thread some more all we have here is gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif
need some of your beautiful pics 08.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 27 2007, 09:33 PM)
Hott ....where are you need some of your beauty to grace your thread some more all we have here is smilio00.gif  smilio00.gif  smilio00.gif  smilio00.gif  smilio00.gif  smilio00.gif  smilio00.gif    
need some of your beautiful pics  08.gif

This thread needs more...

user posted image
nybandit
this place sucks without Hott! sad.gif
jrock8
for anyone out there that might care...

talked to hott a few days ago; she doesn't know when she'll be coming back to the site again, if at all... don't have all the details nah.gif but she wanted me to say thanks to everyone that was leaving her love and said it was good to know she had so many people wrapped around her little finger laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Apr 29 2007, 11:34 PM)

talked to hott a few days ago; she doesn't know when she'll be coming back to the site again, if at all... don't have all the details  nah.gif  but she wanted me to say thanks to everyone that was leaving her love and said it was good to know she had so many people wrapped around her little finger  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Let her out of your basement, Jrock. guns.gif guns.gif

nah.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Apr 29 2007, 09:34 PM)

talked to hott a few days ago; she doesn't know when she'll be coming back to the site again, if at all... don't have all the details  nah.gif  but she wanted me to say thanks to everyone that was leaving her love and said it was good to know she had so many people wrapped around her little finger  laughing-smiley-017.gif

She seems to do this every few months or so, so I'm betting we haven't seen the last of her.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 30 2007, 12:19 PM)
She seems to do this every few months or so, so I'm betting we haven't seen the last of her.

Hott just thinking of you and your pics hoping you will be back soon love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy

If you chat with her again tell her to drop me a line, she has my details!
Boobluver2

DAMN, I miss her 'Royal Hottness!' She was one very cool lady! And I think that Van Halen song/video "Hot For Teacher" was all about her!!!

Hope she comes back soon, not only do I love her pics, but I love her posts. She's got a good wit and sense about her!!

love-smiley-085.gif
jrock8
well, since hott isn't going to be back here anytime soon (or is she??... tongue.gif), i thought i'd wax philosophically in her thread....

remember when this section used to be called "top" melons... and it wasn't just every new pair of boobs on the main page that got their own thread... where the girl actually had to, oh, i don't know... post on the boards before they got their own thread...

where you wouldn't have to go back 2 pages to see what has happened if you take a week off b/c some dipshit decided to "bump" 30 threads back to the first page, thereby moving the first ones down to the second page... and where that would be the only post in that thread in the week you were gone (kinda tells you how effective the bump is, doesn't it?)

i'm not saying there aren't a few incredibly hot women around here... and it helps that they can give and take jokes w/the best of them... but it makes you long for the days when the possessor's of the top melons actually posted in the top melons threads... i dunno, maybe i'll just start a thread in here called "sausage fest waiting room" (i stole bondi's band name) for all the guys to sit in a holding pattern to wait in until a girl actually shows up... then when she does, they can all go "hi 22.gif ... glad to see you 22.gif ... aren't you glad i bumped your thread? 22.gif you should get naked for me now just because of that" bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
Puppet
Jork speaks wisely!
misschickie
QUOTE(jrock8 @ May 7 2007, 11:54 PM)
well, since hott isn't going to be back here anytime soon (or is she??... tongue.gif), i thought i'd wax philosophically in her thread....

remember when this section used to be called "top" melons... and it wasn't just every new pair of boobs on the main page that got their own thread... where the girl actually had to, oh, i don't know... post on the boards before they got their own thread...

where you wouldn't have to go back 2 pages to see what has happened if you take a week off b/c some dipshit decided to "bump" 30 threads back to the first page, thereby moving the first ones down to the second page... and where that would be the only post in that thread in the week you were gone (kinda tells you how effective the bump is, doesn't it?)

i'm not saying there aren't a few incredibly hot women around here... and it helps that they can give and take jokes w/the best of them... but it makes you long for the days when the possessor's of the top melons actually posted in the top melons threads... i dunno, maybe i'll just start a thread in here called "sausage fest waiting room" (i stole bondi's band name) for all the guys to sit in a holding pattern to wait in until a girl actually shows up... then when she does, they can all go "hi  22.gif ... glad to see you  22.gif ... aren't you glad i bumped your thread?  22.gif you should get naked for me now just because of that"  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

QUOTE(Puppet @ May 8 2007, 07:23 PM)
Jork speaks wisely!

well, like i pm'd him...i apologize if i am one of the ones he was ranting about.
i feel really bad, and i'd take it off if i could so you could have your old favorites back up there.

misschickie
Puppet
I doubt he was singleing anyone out inparticular.. and since your posting its even less likely he was talking about you since most makes mention of girls who don't even come on the boards
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ May 8 2007, 05:27 PM)
well, like i pm'd him...i apologize if i am one of the ones he was ranting about.
i feel really bad, and i'd take it off if i could so you could have your old favorites back up there.

misschickie

well this to shall pass , just leave your great boobie pics .. 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(jrock8 @ May 7 2007, 09:54 PM)

i'm not saying there aren't a few incredibly hot women around here... and it helps that they can give and take jokes w/the best of them... but it makes you long for the days when the possessor's of the top melons actually posted in the top melons threads... i dunno, maybe i'll just start a thread in here called "sausage fest waiting room" (i stole bondi's band name) for all the guys to sit in a holding pattern to wait in until a girl actually shows up... then when she does, they can all go "hi  22.gif ... glad to see you  22.gif ... aren't you glad i bumped your thread?  22.gif you should get naked for me now just because of that"  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

QUOTE(Puppet @ May 8 2007, 05:23 PM)
Jork speaks wisely!

wow and who just bumped a whole bunch of threads back to the main page ? Puppet ? could it be ? drinkup.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 9 2007, 08:50 PM)
well this to shall pass , just leave your great boobie pics  ..  2thumbs.gif

wub.gif thanks, ddd35
cause i love that i am lucky enough to be up there!!!!!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ May 7 2007, 11:54 PM)

Here fucking here....

Anyone with boobs now has a top melons thread and I'd say 5% post in them regularly. I mean I dont even care if they dont show their tits, just to have a chat but like you said, it's filled with guys just waiting and hoping that someday, some girl will show up there.

And that band name is copyrighted you fuck, you owe me $1.37 tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ May 9 2007, 08:42 PM)
love-smiley-052.gif thanks, ddd35
cause i love that i am lucky enough to be up there!!!!!!

well your very welcome .. you rate high in my book , anyday babe .. 2thumbs.gif
Puppet
is that all rights are bringing these days!
hott1976

I never said the wrapped around the finger thing thanks jork! wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 31 2007, 11:37 AM)
I never said the wrapped around the finger thing thanks jork!  wink.gif

He tends to exaggerate! tongue.gif

Good to see you pop in babydoll!
foghorn
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 30 2007, 08:37 PM)

isn't my timing perfect. great to see you post hott
UncleBuck
Page 3 !!!!!!!

Hott show us some loving We miss you !!!!!!

One of THEE most sexy girls to post here

Where are You

sad.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jun 17 2007, 02:15 PM)
Page 3  !!!!!!!
Hott show us some loving We miss you  !!!!!!

One of   THEE   most sexy girls to post here

Where are You

sad.gif

Thee? Been reading too much Shakespear my friend tongue.gif
Boobluver2
2thumbs.gif
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 30 2007, 08:37 PM)

I miss you HOT!!! I miss your hot pics, your attitude and opinions!! You are the whole girl!!! The real deal!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 18 2007, 01:33 AM)
Thee? Been reading too much Shakespear my friend tongue.gif

Hence thou shall go fornicate off thee nearest cliff
bondiguy
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jun 19 2007, 04:49 AM)
Hence thou shall go fornicate off thee nearest cliff

Theee still means you, so gramatically you're still incorrect.

It was funny though laughing-smiley-017.gif
belicked6924
I know I haven't been around, but there's absolutely no way I could see Hott's page on the 2nd page, hoping Hott joinds us again like I have.
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jun 28 2007, 08:12 PM)
I know I haven't been around, but there's absolutely no way I could see Hott's page on the 2nd page, hoping Hott joinds us again like I have.

I know who I'd rather have seen return tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 28 2007, 04:41 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 28 2007, 05:41 AM)

For a Hott return I'll go back to lurking. ph34r.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jun 30 2007, 02:10 PM)
For a Hott return I'll go back to lurking. ph34r.gif

Wow.... 2 birds with one stone tongue.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 29 2007, 11:11 PM)
Wow.... 2 birds with one stone tongue.gif

Small price to pay, and yet I would sacrifice for the greater good.

Fuck who am I kidding, I would just like to see more of Hott.
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jun 30 2007, 07:30 PM)
Fuck who am I kidding, I would just like to see more of Hott.

Now there is a T Shirt slogan!
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 1 2007, 06:23 PM)
Now there is a T Shirt slogan!

grinning-smiley-003.gif I'll take one. grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 3 2007, 05:00 AM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif I'll take one.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

We've got small or extra large!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 2 2007, 10:27 PM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif you've got BOTH?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 6 2007, 05:23 AM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif you've got BOTH?

Well spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 2 2007, 10:27 PM)

Just like trojan ?
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 6 2007, 07:15 AM)
Just like trojan  ?

I'll let someone else make the joke here tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 10 2007, 03:41 AM)
I'll let someone else make the joke here tongue.gif

gentlemen.... too evil! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 9 2007, 10:58 PM)
gentlemen.... too evil! tongue.gif

LOL yeah I know , Aint it great ? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.