Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
wincy69
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 17 2007, 11:24 PM)
2thumbs.gif
you are probably wonderin what the small white thing is...i pulled down my strapless bra..

Top potts hott!!!!!!!!

2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
jrock8
just taking a minute to say hi to my favoritist girl around here... totally cute, totally sexy, really great mannerisms laughing-smiley-017.gif ... such a total betty love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
kisses to you! All over ...... mmm ...mmm..mmmm
what i would do to you if i could get my hands on you.
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 20 2007, 03:34 PM)
kisses to you!  All over ......  mmm ...mmm..mmmm
what i would do to you if i could get my hands on you.

fellas... you can make all the jokes/burns you want, lol... frankly, i don't care b/c that comment is just fucking awesome
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 20 2007, 05:32 PM)
just taking a minute to say hi to my favoritist girl around here... totally cute, totally sexy, really great mannerisms laughing-smiley-017.gif ... such a total betty  love-smiley-077.gif

mannerisms.... that still slays me laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 20 2007, 05:54 PM)
fellas... you can make all the jokes/burns you want, lol... frankly, i don't care b/c that comment is just fucking awesome

not going to burn you here mate... I may steal your identity but not going to burn you grinning-smiley-003.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 17 2007, 06:36 PM)
although..
i have not done yet...
*baby oil (which i would have to go out and buy)
*a shot with a gun in it (which would be boring but there are plenty around)
*a face shot (which is wishful thinking for a lot of peeps in the rmm world)

what more?

Sorry this is so late ... But once you get Hott+ Baby oil in your head, you can't get it out and here I am 4 days later still thinking about it...

Hott, screw buying baby oil. do you have vegetable oil in your kitchen? Olive oil? It works just as well. And you might find all sorts of other props to use while you're in there. tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 21 2007, 03:53 PM)
Sorry this is so late ... But once you get Hott+ Baby oil in your head, you can't get it out and here I am 4 days later still thinking about it...

Hott, screw buying baby oil. do you have vegetable oil in your kitchen? Olive oil? It works just as well. And you might find all sorts of other props to use while you're in there.  tongue.gif

I love the way this girl thinks grinning-smiley-003.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 21 2007, 01:53 PM)

Hott, screw buying baby oil. do you have vegetable oil in your kitchen? Olive oil? It works just as well. And you might find all sorts of other props to use while you're in there.  tongue.gif

hey hott... have i mentioned to you before that i love to cook? tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 22 2007, 12:53 AM)
hey hott... have i mentioned to you before that i love to cook?   tongue.gif

With oil I presume? tongue.gif
ddd35
[attachmentid=35698]

my idea of cooking 2thumbs.gif
closeup
That was pretty funny.
Gnappster
just dropping by one of the best threads on rmm.
nybandit
Hott....hoping you are well and wondering how the webcam is coming along....
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 22 2007, 11:30 AM)
[attachmentid=35698]

my idea of cooking  2thumbs.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 22 2007, 03:34 PM)
That was pretty funny.

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 22 2007, 09:49 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

(Like when bart laughs at a Flanders joke)

You are not my son!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 22 2007, 11:09 PM)
(Like when bart laughs at a Flanders joke)

You are not my son!

I was thinking the same thing! grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 23 2007, 01:02 AM)
I was thinking the same thing! grinning-smiley-003.gif

It would seem that we have great minds then! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 23 2007, 05:44 PM)
It would seem that we have great minds then! grinning-smiley-003.gif

well said. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 17 2007, 07:27 PM)
2thumbs.gif

Love this pic hott !!!
hott1976
jrock i'll cook a little something spicy up with you any day!!! You be the cook i'll just supervise....naked. smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
Gaaad Dayam hott.... great shots..... whew....I couldnt imagine having a hot ass gym teacher like hott..... always covering up the boner when she walks by... missing easy baskets...

You might wanna check your shower at the school hott... im sure there are hundreds of little peep holes biggrin.gif Everyone darkened when you hit the shower biggrin.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jan 24 2007, 06:03 PM)
Gaaad Dayam hott.... great shots..... whew....I couldnt imagine having a hot ass gym teacher like hott..... always covering up the boner when she walks by... missing easy baskets...

You might wanna check your shower at the school hott... im sure there are hundreds of little peep holes biggrin.gif Everyone darkened when you hit the shower biggrin.gif

Not anymore. I've installed web cams grinning-smiley-003.gif
hott1976
First of all...i teach little people. There is only one shower and it is not used so there is no chance in that. Here's a pic to share for those who are lucky enough to be on at this time....

in a few minutes it will be *poof* right outta here like cinderella's gear! LOL
hott1976
dry.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 04:22 PM)
First of all...i teach little people.  There is only one shower and it is not used so there is no chance in that.  Here's a pic to share for those who are lucky enough to be on at this time....

in a few minutes it will be *poof* right outta here like cinderella's gear!  LOL

for once in the right place at the right time! 22.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 04:24 PM)
dry.gif

ooh that's the kind of natural lighting shots I was talking about. need more ,more, more!

your hair in that pic looks like it would smell great.
hott1976
did you see my tits? My hair does smell great! Thanks. LOL
by the way these new ads all across the top and bottom give me ideas about poses...i see one in particular that looks good...i may give that a whirl.
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 04:30 PM)
did you see my tits?  My hair does smell great!  Thanks.  LOL
by the way these new ads all across the top and bottom give me ideas about poses...i see one in particular that looks good...i may give that a whirl.

you already know how I feel about those! love-smiley-052.gif
hott1976
i do baby i do! i know you think they are fantastic.
but what means the world to me are the other things... like...

*my mannerisms
*my fine smelling hair
*my bedroom eyes (someone said that not to long ago)
*my lungs? did someone mention that?
*there was something else pretty stupid to that goes here__________.
my eyebrows? my knuckles? not sure.
hott1976
smile.gif
how do ya'll like my slippers? nah.gif
hott1976
oops here they are!
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 04:41 PM)
smile.gif
how do ya'll like my slippers? nah.gif

show me some more pics of you in your slippers(and nothing else) and I'll tell you wink.gif
hott1976
i'll do that. They have cupcakes on them. LOL
hott1976
i'm off to! gonna get drunk cause it's HUMP day...anyone wanna hump.

what an ugly word though for real.
nybandit
i would give anything to "hump" with a stunningly erotic lady like yourself!

hope that makes your list......

thats a Bandit original just for you....lol

smilio09.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 03:59 PM)
jrock i'll cook a little something spicy up with you any day!!!  You be the cook i'll just supervise....naked.  smile.gif

hey, i'd let you wear an apron... wouldn't want you burning that sexy little bod of yours laughing-smiley-017.gif love-smiley-077.gif
pirateguy7
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 05:24 PM)
dry.gif

Very nice Hott, as always. I would "hump" you any day of the week
Philthyone
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 03:24 PM)
dry.gif

I love this shot. I think it's the fact that it leaves a little to the imagination. Guess I like being flashed by a beautiful woman. 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 06:42 PM)
oops here they are!

Hott COULD YOU COME TO THE PRincipals Office ? We request your presents ...NOW tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 25 2007, 08:15 AM)
Hott  COULD YOU  COME TO THE PRincipals Office  ?    We request your presents ...NOW  tongue.gif

I am positive that your spelling on presents was purely unintentions, but it is a fitting pun nonetheless.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 06:22 PM)
First of all...i teach little people.  There is only one shower and it is not used so there is no chance in that.  Here's a pic to share for those who are lucky enough to be on at this time....

in a few minutes it will be *poof* right outta here like cinderella's gear!  LOL

I'm not lucky sad.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 25 2007, 12:46 PM)
I am positive that your spelling on presents was purely unintentions, but it is a fitting pun nonetheless.

I was thinking the same thing when I read his post (well, I was thinking the word unintentional, not unintentions), but like I figured, you covered it before I got here.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 25 2007, 11:48 AM)
I was thinking the same thing when I read his post (well, I was thinking the word unintentional, not unintentions), but like I figured, you covered it before I got here.

I think I need to borrow that sig pic for a bit laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 25 2007, 12:46 PM)

umm must be slow here today were picking out spelling errors again , unintentions should be unintentional then EH ? tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 25 2007, 01:53 PM)
I think I need to borrow that sig pic for a bit laughing-smiley-017.gif

what ever could you mean??? confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 25 2007, 12:39 PM)
umm  must be slow here today  were picking out  spelling errors again ,  unintentions should  be unintentional  then EH  ?  tongue.gif

I wasn't picking out spelling errors so much as I was pointing out a likely unintentionAL pun. It was good.
Yes, it should have been unintentional instead of unintentions. I am a retard.
But it is we're not were and you're a retard too. nah.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 25 2007, 03:33 PM)
I wasn't picking out spelling errors so much as I was pointing out a likely unintentionAL pun. It was good.
But it is we're not were and you're a retard too.  nah.gif

Thats MR Retard .. thank you very much .. tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 25 2007, 03:33 PM)
But it is we're not were and you're a retard too.  nah.gif

great explanation! I noticed that myself but I was too lazy to write it all out like you did.

I'm never too lazy, though, to ride the coattails of your posts by saying that I had those ideas as well. smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 25 2007, 04:02 PM)

I'm never too lazy, though, to ride the coattails of your posts by saying that I had those ideas as well. smile.gif

Coattails Umm I wonder were I heard that before ... coco.gif shouldnt you be out soliciting votes instead of posting pointless posts ?
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 25 2007, 02:09 PM)
Coattails   Umm I wonder were I heard that before ...  coco.gif  shouldnt you be out soliciting  votes instead of posting pointless posts  ?

There won inn the same.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.