Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 22 2007, 01:29 AM)
then all is right with the world!

grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 22 2007, 06:29 PM)
then all is right with the world!

and how love-smiley-085.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 21 2007, 11:47 AM)
Thank you!!
The backgrounds are neat but my character is itsy bitsy now tongue.gif

Let's us imagine that we are picking you up at Moe's grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jul 23 2007, 02:13 AM)
Let's us imagine that we are picking you up at Moe's  grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'll play Barney as it is closest to my actual demeanor alc.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 23 2007, 12:34 PM)
I'll play Barney as it is closest to my actual demeanor alc.gif

Found a peanut!
baby21
I've never been one to get stuff for how I've looked.... so it kinda suprised me the other day when this gentlemen at subway gave me the military discount, the senior citizen discount, and the employee discount... Don't get me wrong, I loved the almost free meal... but I really hate the idea of getting anything or getting anywhere because of how I look...

do any other girls get this? Like... I'd much rather just hear "oh you look wonderful today." annnnd I got pulled over about a week ago and the officer ran up to my car and gave me his business card and said he ran the wrong plates. I had honestly done nothing wrong.. but all of my guy friends are like "You got out of it because you have boobs." or "he just pulled you over to check you out." Needless to say I wanted to kick them... and hard haha.

... guys/girls ... thoughts?

[ps I know this should probably be in the rants thread... but I didn't plan on doing this much ranting at first and well... now I'm just too lazy to move it!]
baby21
oh!!! and I remember now why I came to my thread to post....

I'm going to get lemon squishees today!!
I'll post pics!
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 23 2007, 11:34 AM)
I've never been one to get stuff for how I've looked.... s

I find that hard to believe.

but all of my guy friends are like "You got out of it because you have boobs." or "he just pulled you over to check you out."

those friends are correct.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 23 2007, 11:36 AM)

I'll post pics!

cooooooooool!

topless? popc1.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 04:34 AM)
I've never been one to get stuff for how I've looked.... so it kinda suprised me the other day when this gentlemen at subway gave me the military discount, the senior citizen discount, and the employee discount... Don't get me wrong, I loved the almost free meal... but I really hate the idea of getting anything or getting anywhere because of how I look...

do any other girls get this? Like... I'd much rather just hear "oh you look wonderful today." annnnd I got pulled over about a week ago and the officer ran up to my car and gave me his business card and said he ran the wrong plates. I had honestly done nothing wrong.. but all of my guy friends are like "You got out of it because you have boobs." or "he just pulled you over to check you out." Needless to say I wanted to kick them... and hard haha.
[ps I know this should probably be in the rants thread... but I didn't plan on doing this much ranting at first and well... now I'm just too lazy to move it!]

You're friends are right, girls with great tits get out of/get things for free all the time grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 04:36 AM)

I'll post pics!

Sweeeeeeeet cool.gif
ddd35

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 23 2007, 11:36 AM)

I'll post pics!

well the boobs help for sure ... the military discount ? did you show him your shaved below to get that one ?
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 23 2007, 09:59 PM)
well the boobs help for sure  ...  the military discount  ? did you show him your shaved below to get that one  ?

LMAO what about the senior citizen discount... I find that one a little hard to believe.

annd I resent the fact that you guys think that girls get things because of their boobs....

I should hit both of you for that.
baby21
Well... here it is folks... the moment you have all been waiting for. Yes I did go in topless... check out my myspace page for those pictures.... blink.gif
baby21
more
baby21
smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 01:16 PM)
Well... here it is folks... the moment you have all been waiting for. Yes I did go in topless... check out my myspace page for those pictures.... blink.gif

*runs to myspace!*

great shots baby! grinning-smiley-003.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 24 2007, 12:06 AM)
*runs to myspace!*

03.gif tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 03:51 PM)
03.gif  tongue.gif

I'll take that as an invitation! tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 24 2007, 12:53 AM)
I'll take that as an invitation! tongue.gif

!!!

When can I expect you?
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 03:58 PM)
!!!

When can I expect you?

When I can expect you to answer the door nude! tongue.gif That's when to expect me.... or when i make bail!
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 24 2007, 12:59 AM)
When I can expect you to answer the door nude! tongue.gif  That's when to expect me.... or when i make bail!

haha!!
I always answer the door in my "natural" attire...
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 04:06 PM)
haha!!
I always answer the door in my "natural" attire...

Shit!!!!!!

I have been knocking on the wrong door!
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 24 2007, 01:07 AM)
Shit!!!!!!

I have been knocking on the wrong door!

no kidding..
and here I am alone and waiting
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 04:08 PM)
no kidding..
and here I am alone and waiting

*runs around indiscriminately knocking on doors*
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 23 2007, 08:16 PM)

awesome pics!

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 23 2007, 10:06 PM)
*runs to myspace!*

thank god for myspace love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2007, 04:32 PM)
awesome pics!
thank god for myspace  love-smiley-085.gif

It allows us evem more perving opportunities tongue.gif
baby21
I also have a facebook...
the perving opportunities are endless!
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 23 2007, 11:47 PM)

facebook is like myspace times 10 for perving opportunities.

so where's your profile? cool.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2007, 04:51 PM)
facebook is like myspace times 10 for perving opportunities.

so where's your profile?  cool.gif

what is this facebook u speak of???
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 23 2007, 11:59 PM)
what is this facebook u speak of???

www.facebook.com
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2007, 05:02 PM)
www.facebook.com

yes sir!
baby21
well uhh... you're the expert perv here... you'll just have to find me!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 05:03 PM)

oh he'll do it!
baby21
that's what I'm counting on!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 05:14 PM)

lucky canuck!
misschickie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 23 2007, 11:02 PM)
www.facebook.com

oh shit, gnappy are you on there?
misschickie
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 23 2007, 10:47 PM)

baby, do you really???
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 23 2007, 08:13 PM)
LMAO what about the senior citizen discount... I find that one a little hard to believe.

annd I resent the fact that you guys think that girls get things because of their boobs....

I should hit both of you for that.

take those boobs and hit me all you want . tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 12:03 AM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 24 2007, 12:04 AM)
oh he'll do it!

correct.
It'll just EASY! I just need her last name and where she lives. So in other words, it'll be difficult.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 12:14 AM)

ohmy.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 24 2007, 12:17 AM)
lucky canuck!

first time for everything

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 24 2007, 12:33 AM)
oh shit, gnappy are you on there?

I'm into wasting my time at many different interent sites!
baby21
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 24 2007, 02:35 AM)
baby, do you really???

yeah...I keep in touch with all of my smart friends who got to go out of state for college, haha.
Christof
On a side note about the myspace/facebook thing I heard recently that some group carried out a survery and generally myspace was used by people of lower intelligence and class than facebook users who are generally from higher classes and at least college/university educated. Until that point I only had a myspace account sad.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Christof @ Jul 24 2007, 01:25 PM)
On a side note about the myspace/facebook thing I heard recently that some group carried out a survery and generally myspace was used by people of lower intelligence and class than facebook users who are generally from higher classes and at least college/university educated.  Until that point I only had a myspace account sad.gif

Haha that's interesting! It makes a little bit of since though because I do believe that originally you had to be going to either high school or college and receive an invite to get a facebook... something along those lines.

If it helps you at all though... I use my myspace more than my facebook... I don't even really know how half the things on facebook work... that can't be saying good things about me!!
Christof
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 06:35 PM)
Haha that's interesting! It makes a little bit of since though because I do believe that originally you had to be going to either high school or college and receive an invite to get a facebook... something along those lines.

If it helps you at all though... I use my myspace more than my facebook... I don't even really know how half the things on facebook work... that can't be saying good things about me!!

I wouldnt worry about it, I use myspace all the time and only just signed up to facebook and dont get all these different applications you need to install and stuff I pretend its because I dont want to know
Gnappster
QUOTE(Christof @ Jul 24 2007, 11:25 AM)
On a side note about the myspace/facebook thing I heard recently that some group carried out a survery and generally myspace was used by people of lower intelligence and class than facebook users who are generally from higher classes and at least college/university educated.  Until that point I only had a myspace account sad.gif

well I use facebook more so that debunks that tongue.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 24 2007, 11:35 AM)

you are correct...that's how facebook started.
I use facebook more cuz more people actually look at my profile. I don't think one person on my myspace I have met in real life, although I'd sure like to!
baby21
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2007, 01:42 PM)
I use facebook more cuz more people actually look at my profile. I don't think one person on my myspace I have met in real life, although I'd sure like to!

Yeah... I have both because I have friends on one and not the other and visa versa. I like that you can spend hours on making your myspace look different though... good way to waste time if you ask me!!

although I'm loving the super-poke application of facebook... it's great to throw sheep at people every now and again.
Rotgut
I have both, but I don't know if I've ever done anything with my facebook account. I think I just started one to look at my friend's pictures from his trip to Europe.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 25 2007, 02:23 AM)
I'm into wasting my time at many different interent sites!

You truly are the messiah!
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2007, 11:42 AM)

Why wouldnt you have met them ? I thought that was the job of a stalker like yourself , is to meet your prey ..... smile.gif nah.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 25 2007, 07:40 AM)
Why wouldnt you have met them ? I thought that was the job of a stalker like yourself , is to meet your prey  .....   smile.gif  nah.gif

the cops usually stop me before I get inside smilio13.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 25 2007, 08:31 AM)

stop telling your prey you are coming over... coco.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 26 2007, 02:31 AM)

Damn fuzz!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.