Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 15 2007, 04:07 PM)
I'm going to Kansas for the weekend.
smile.gif

but uhh...

I'll be back (all arnoldish like and stuff)...

whatcha doin in Kansas?

and isn't it fun talking like Arnold?
"Stop Whining!" laughing-smiley-017.gif

That is all.
baby21
Hahah for sure..
it should be talk like arnold day..

I'm working actually...
smile.gif
Working on a farm...
lmao. I have family there, so it's just a weird little party of a situation.
Puppet
OMG i missed baby request nite *cries* sad.gif This saddens me!! smile.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 15 2007, 08:44 PM)
OMG i missed baby request nite *cries* sad.gif   This saddens me!! smile.gif

that's ok... you seem to have excited 3d in another thread... i'm sure he'd show you anything you wanted smilio04.gif
Puppet
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Mar 15 2007, 10:48 PM)
that's ok... you seem to have excited 3d in another thread... i'm sure he'd show you anything you wanted  smilio04.gif

I bet he would ! LOL laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Mar 15 2007, 08:48 PM)
that's ok... you seem to have excited 3d in another thread... i'm sure he'd show you anything you wanted  smilio04.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif That's funny yet horribly disturbing all wrapped up into one. puke1.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 15 2007, 04:17 PM)
Hahah for sure..
it should be talk like arnold day..

I'm working actually...
smile.gif
Working on a farm...
lmao. I have family there, so it's just a weird little party of a situation.

well have fun at the "farm " and watch out for the bull ...
Puppet
If by bull you mean Puppet... don't worry im gental!!
ddd35
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 16 2007, 04:56 PM)

hmmmm , jock says different ..
baby21
I'm back...
Dano
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 19 2007, 02:02 AM)
I'm back...

Welcome back smile.gif love-smiley-077.gif
baby21
smile.gif thanks.

Uggghhh... sorry to rehash, but I'm still getting the stupid fake boobies comments on my ratings pics. What tops it off is that the night before I left for Kansas, I loaded a bunch and went to fist and marked ONE FRICKING PICTURE FAKE... and they're all on my ass again...

Ok, if you knew what loading pictures is like boys, you'd understand when you're loading like 5 at a time you have to click what size and real/fake, if you're in the picture, etc... it's an easy freaking thing to do.

And there's a little something called camera angle, considering all my fake boob comments are of pictures from similar angles.. and no one tells me they're fake when I do a different angle.

I really don't know why it bugs me, these "boob experts" really fucking suck at their job.

Plus I think all the comments mite be affecting my ratings if they think I'm lieing... then again CG's pics have gone down which makes no sense whatsoever...

In conclusion, the rating part of this site blows my imaginary left ball.

Ps: I missed all of you.
Farm work sucked.. I got all dirrty wink.gif
DoubleJ
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 19 2007, 02:16 AM)
smile.gif thanks.

Uggghhh... sorry to rehash, but I'm still getting the stupid fake boobies comments on my ratings pics. What tops it off is that the night before I left for Kansas, I loaded a bunch and went to fist and marked ONE FRICKING PICTURE FAKE... and they're all on my ass again...

Ok, if you knew what loading pictures is like boys, you'd understand when you're loading like 5 at a time you have to click what size and real/fake, if you're in the picture, etc... it's an easy freaking thing to do.

And there's a little something called camera angle, considering all my fake boob comments are of pictures from similar angles.. and no one tells me they're fake when I do a different angle.

I really don't know why it bugs me, these "boob experts" really fucking suck at their job.

*walks in and steps carefully around the easy joke about baby21 getting dirty*
I can see why it'd be frustrating to have people askin and assuming your breasts are fake although it could be just that they are that damn good, lol. You know they are yours and really how much can the opinions of other people matter...that is unless they are good
Dano
I think your "Boobs" are just perfect...they are young and frim...nothing fake about that 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Dano @ Mar 19 2007, 02:23 AM)
I think your "Boobs" are just perfect...they are young and frim...nothing fake about that 2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

haha I knew i was asking for it when I said dirty...

I guess that's what I get frustrated about.. the whole, they're almost perfect, they must be fake. I want to revert to a 5 year old's arguing style and say, "NUH-UH!!"

It's like they're either perfect or they're fake... COMMON! I'd much rather settle for being perfect tongue.gif.

You're too nice Dano... and yay for youngness and firmness.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 19 2007, 02:29 AM)
haha I knew i was asking for it when I said dirty...

I guess that's what I get frustrated about.. the whole, they're almost perfect, they must be fake. I want to revert to a 5 year old's arguing style and say, "NUH-UH!!"

It's like they're either perfect or they're fake... COMMON! I'd much rather settle for being perfect tongue.gif.
You're too nice Dano... and yay for youngness and firmness.

From what I've seen perfect is a damn fine label for you, but did you at least get to have any fun, dirty or non on the farm?
baby21
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Mar 19 2007, 02:32 AM)
From what I've seen perfect is a damn fine label for you, but did you at least get to have any fun, dirty or non on the farm?

Why thank you smile.gif
I had an amazing time. I got to see my cousins, and my great grandfather and a lot of family... really worked my ass off too smile.gif.
DoubleJ
I can't recall if I've seen much of your ass, but I am certain you should calm down the work load a lil if you are at risk of loosin it. It's always nice to see cousins, or at least usually for me because my family is big on the partyin amongst my cousins and I. Man, I really should be doin somethin more productive right now, I got a term paper and exam in the mornin but this is just more interesting to me, thats how bad a student I am
baby21
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Mar 19 2007, 02:35 AM)
I can't recall if I've seen much of your ass, but I am certain you should calm down the work load a lil if you are at risk of loosin it. It's always nice to see cousins, or at least usually for me because my family is big on the partyin amongst my cousins and I. Man, I really should be doin somethin more productive right now, I got a term paper and exam in the mornin but this is just more interesting to me, thats how bad a student I am

LOL me too... "studying" = this site and myspace. sad.gif I'm so bad.

I have a couple semi-ass pics up on ratings... no worries, it's still there... I think I was in danger of losing it though.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 19 2007, 02:38 AM)

I have a couple semi-ass pics up on ratings... no worries, it's still there... I think I was in danger of losing it though.

I've never gotten into myspace at all, just recently finally caved to multiple friends invites and signed up for that facebook thing, i usually stick to msn, its got the people i talk to...now I am off to check that ass real quick-a-like. I may end up not goin to sleep tonight, I have the worst sleep habbits, even for a university student...and anyone who's gone to one knows thats bad
baby21
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Mar 19 2007, 02:40 AM)
I've never gotten into myspace at all, just recently finally caved to multiple friends invites and signed up for that facebook thing, i usually stick to msn, its got the people i talk to...now I am off to check that ass real quick-a-like. I may end up not goin to sleep tonight, I have the worst sleep habbits, even for a university student...and anyone who's gone to one knows thats bad

Yeeeah.. I've falling for the whole "all my friends have it" bit.

I don't know... I think I have the laziest sleep habbits of anyone I know. Stay up until 3-4 and wake up at 2-3... I try not to do it that often though because whatever I wanted to do for the day goes down the drain..
DoubleJ
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 19 2007, 02:52 AM)
Yeeeah.. I've falling for the whole "all my friends have it" bit.

I don't know... I think I have the laziest sleep habbits of anyone I know. Stay up until 3-4 and wake up at 2-3... I try not to do it that often though because whatever I wanted to do for the day goes down the drain..

Gotcha beat i think, you may be amazingly sexy and all but I usually only get 3-5 hours of sleep a night, eventually I crash and sleep for half a day to catch up though....really you still win overall...damnit
Puppet
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii baby... how was your trip sweetie
Puppet
22.gif Mornin Sexy.. late for work but popping in to say hello
nybandit
2thumbs.gif just a quick hello..since off to work i must go......see you later baby!
baby21
Hello you two!!

I had a great time, but I definetly missed you both.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 16 2007, 04:56 PM)

you're genital? tongue.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 19 2007, 12:02 AM)
I'm back...

Sweet. hope you had a good time.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 19 2007, 12:16 AM)
smile.gif thanks.

Plus I think all the comments mite be affecting my ratings if they think I'm lieing... then again CG's pics have gone down which makes no sense whatsoever...

I've seen A LOT of titty pics here over the years and I can usually spot fake ones. Yours definitely look real to me. I've seen some really good boob jobs that look similar to yours but yours for sure appeal au naturel to me.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 19 2007, 12:38 AM)

Forget studying. I hardly studied at all in university and check me out...I'm kickass!

blink.gif

On second thought, you better get back to the books laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Mar 19 2007, 12:40 AM)

Yeah but myspace lets you have really attractive female friends(who also show their tits) that you wouldn't have in real life ph34r.gif
ddd35
your boobs look great , i have no idea why anybody would want to ditch ya by saying they are fake ...

WEll now that you have some FArm experience feel free to come help us for the spring , you can run a 4 wheel drive tractor and sit in the AC and enjoy the CD player and just veg all day .... tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 19 2007, 11:39 AM)
your boobs look great , i have no idea why anybody would want to ditch ya by saying they are fake  ...
WEll now that  you have some  FArm experience  feel free  to come help us for the spring , you can run a  4 wheel drive tractor and sit in the AC  and enjoy the  CD player  and just veg all day  ....   tongue.gif

yeah, but I bet baby likes to take her vacations someplace hot tongue.gif
spto
baby21 I noticed one of your pics said "fake" and I wondered about that. I didn't make a comment because I know they're real. I'm sorry to hear that it bugs you so much but really most of the "experts" couldn't fight their way out of a paperbag.

Oh as for farmwork....UGH not my favourite thing but at least it's different from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Bobaloo
I don't know why everyone wants to call yours fake. It is so obvious that they're real. What the inexperienced don't realize is that they're YOUNG and perky, and that's why they're inclined to say they're fake. But I can assure you, I can tell they're real and they're spectacular.
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 19 2007, 12:09 PM)
yeah, but I bet baby likes to take her vacations someplace hot tongue.gif

Im sure it gets plenty hot once she shows up ..
Puppet
Afternoon cutie....

well somehow i missed the other post above here ... but screw it you know they are real... all of us here who actually take the time to KNOW you know they are real.. and if the rest can't accept it then your simple going to have to take a picture with me squeezing them with my bored certified... *FUCK YES THEY ARE REAL* Stamp underneath tongue.gif! LOL

Missed ya sweety.. glad your back.. oh and i can't let the dirty comment go.... Your welcome to a tongue bath right here anytime!!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif Yup you asked for it!
cangirl18
If they aren't imaginary, they're real. love-smiley-077.gif
Puppet
well put CG smile.gif in that case you have to take a picture with me squeezing yours and I will certify them Real as Well! tongue.gif

I should do that for a living.. i could also be the part time person that does the cert tags on sofa cushions and Thongs.... inspected by PUPPET!
cangirl18
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 19 2007, 02:16 AM)
smile.gif thanks.

Ignore the comments, cuz, except for the ratings, having "surgically altered breasts" is like a compliment. Obviously they are too good to be man made, right?

And once in a while, we get a rash of surgery haters that come through and vote the implants down. I am actually a little annoyed at checking off "fake" every time I load apic. I can touch them- They are real.

That's sometime why the ratings go down. you'll see the top melons all go to "real." read some of the comments under my pics-- you'll see.
Puppet
Funny how those comments only exist under anonymous people and no one thats actually here on the forum... I would love for one of those douches to come on here and explain how they hell they were able to come to such a stupid opinion while living in their moms basement and jerking off into a sock looking at the very pictures they choose to critique.!
Puppet
Hehehe I see you down there sexy ! smile.gif
baby21
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 19 2007, 09:01 PM)
Ignore the comments, cuz, except for the ratings, having "surgically altered breasts" is like a compliment. Obviously they are too good to be man made, right?

And once in a while, we get a rash of surgery haters that come through and vote the implants down. I am actually a little annoyed at checking off "fake" every time I load apic. I can touch them- They are real.

That's sometime why the ratings go down. you'll see the top melons all go to "real."  read some of the comments under my pics-- you'll see.

Yeah that really pisses me off too... you have one of the most gorgeous set of pictures on here and get the hater comments too...

normally for people who favor real really really big and sagggy boobs -shudder-...
I wish there was a "who gives a fuck" category or something, lmao.
Puppet
wub.gif
ddd35
puppet looks like the ladies were ignoring you . better have another beer food-smiley-004.gif
baby21
I'd never ignore puppet!! I'm just not posting pics in the forums anymore.
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 20 2007, 02:06 PM)
I'd never ignore puppet!! I'm just not posting pics in the forums anymore.

Im sure he will be glad you are not ignoring him but saddened that you arent posting anymore ...
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 20 2007, 04:09 PM)
Im sure he will be glad you are not ignoring him  but saddened that you arent posting anymore  ...

He'll have other connections tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 20 2007, 02:13 PM)
He'll have other connections tongue.gif

Im sure he will as well ..
baby21
Stuff like myspace and everything...
Or Pm, I'll probably share favorites every now and then.
wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 20 2007, 02:24 PM)
Stuff like myspace and everything...
Or Pm, I'll probably share favorites every now and then.
wink.gif

thats a good deal ..
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 20 2007, 04:31 PM)
thats a good deal  ..

now I know why you have so many posts in this forum...
SKULLZ0MBIE
we are all fans of your work smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 20 2007, 02:36 PM)
now I know why you have so many posts in this forum...

uhm and that would be why ? cause your here ? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.