Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
spto
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 6 2007, 02:39 AM)
The advantages of living where I do...

ph34r.gif

Well i'd move to your area if it means I can hang out with you smile.gif
Puppet
Sorry i missed you last nite baby.. I forgot to pay my bill and they turned off my internet... But im paid up and here for good smile.gif 2thumbs.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 6 2007, 02:39 AM)
The advantages of living where I do...

ph34r.gif

sound like that means, more nightly fun time with all of us on the message board posting some more of your fav pix food-smiley-004.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
baby21
So I tried registering for summer classes last night...
And I find out I can't because I have a hold on my account...
I have to go in and get "academic advising.."

bang.gif

"Hi there, I need advised" blink.gif
"Oh sit right down" gabba.gif

"You know what.." guns.gif rolleyes.gif

smilio04.gif
spto
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 7 2007, 03:32 PM)
So I tried registering for summer classes last night...
And I find out I can't because I have a hold on my account...
I have to go in and get "academic advising.."
bang.gif

"Hi there, I need advised"  blink.gif
"Oh sit right down"  smilio00.gif

"You know what.."  guns.gif  rolleyes.gif
smilio04.gif

Ah bureaucratic red tape....Gotta love it.
Puppet
Do you want me to call them and give them a piece of my mind lol...

you know i got your back like that!
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 7 2007, 04:54 PM)
Do you want me to call them and give them a piece of my mind lol...

you know i got your back like that!

tongue.gif.. no...
I think I'll just make hell for them when I go in..
Should be a blast smile.gif
Puppet
heheh you go girl tongue.gif
baby21
So I had a wonderful Easter today!
I had my first drink ever...
I know.. go ahead, laugh....

I had a whatever you call them.. champaigne with orange juice, just a little tiny glass and got a little.. warm and fuzzy feeling lol. I don't drink though.. but this kinda convinced me that I'll have a sip here and there on holidays.

If you think I'm a nerd.. you're probably right.
If you knew me, you'd know why.

smile.gif
Puppet
I HEART NERDS!!!!
baby21
I HEART YOU tongue.gif
Puppet
wub.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 9 2007, 02:24 AM)
wub.gif

blink.gif
We're on at the same time
Puppet
I know.. omg.. must be an easter thing... smile.gif So did you eat any rabbit for easter tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 9 2007, 02:51 AM)
I know.. omg.. must be an easter thing... smile.gif  So did you eat any rabbit for easter tongue.gif

LOL noo.. my boyfriend has a pet rabbit that I got him for his 18th Birthday and his step dad was joking that we were going to eat her...

blink.gif
Crazy people.. YOU DONT EAT THE EASTER BUNNY..
unless he's chocolate.
Puppet
I don't like chocolate.... but I loveeeee meat!!!.. Grill em!
spto
Sorry to break up the mutual admiration society here smile.gif

Baby I don't drink much either. I usually will have a screwdriver (Vodka/Orange Juice mix) and eggnog on Xmas.

Sounds like you had a good Easter. My Easter was pretty swell had nice baked chicken for dinner MMMMM.
baby21
QUOTE(spto @ Apr 9 2007, 05:05 AM)
Sorry to break up the mutual admiration society here smile.gif

Baby I don't drink much either. I usually will have a screwdriver (Vodka/Orange Juice mix) and eggnog on Xmas.

Sounds like you had a good Easter. My Easter was pretty swell had nice baked chicken for dinner MMMMM.

tongue.gif
Yeah.. eggnog's the best although I've never had anything but what you can get at the grocery store lol.

I'm glad you had a nice Easter.. baked chicken sounds yummy... and I'm getting hungry thinking about it ahhh!!!

annnd LOL to Puppet... you're nuts... seriously.
nybandit
hmmm....mimosa's........we had about 5 pitchers of those with brunch on Easter...lol.....

glad you are well.............

food-smiley-004.gif
Puppet
Lol yup im one big walking shaved nut! tongue.gif Must be why they nicknamed me Teste!
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 9 2007, 10:34 PM)
Lol yup im one big walking shaved nut! tongue.gif  Must be why they nicknamed me Teste!

LOL

you're not serious are you??
SKULLZ0MBIE
How is everyone tonight?
baby21
I'm gooooooooooood!!!!!!!
Puppet
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh shess dammmmmmmmmmmmn good tongue.gif in my book
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 10 2007, 04:07 AM)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh shess dammmmmmmmmmmmn good tongue.gif in my book

PUPPET.. you are the best.. haha.
Good night my dear.
Puppet
good night my sweet
bondiguy
Hi Baby21,

You joined this wonderful site just as I was taking a 6 week hiatus to travel Europe but I have seen some of your pics and they are fucking ace! Also read through most of your 411 and u seem like a cool chick. Good body plus coolness is a rare commodity so just wanted to say hey grinning-smiley-003.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Apr 11 2007, 07:18 PM)
Hi Baby21,

You joined this wonderful site just as I was taking a 6 week hiatus to travel Europe but I have seen some of your pics and they are fucking ace! Also read through most of your 411 and u seem like a cool chick. Good body plus coolness is a rare commodity so just wanted to say hey grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hey Bondi.. glad you're back!!
smile.gif
Puppet
Your not here sad.gif
baby21
I'm right here.. you werent on so I signed off..
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:44 AM)
Hey Bondi.. glad you're back!!
smile.gif

Thanks good lookin' grinning-smiley-003.gif
baby21
So a little update on my wonderful little life...

I went to the doctor and got blood taken and probably have Rheumatoid Arthritis. How fun!!

The good news.. I got reassured 3089234 times that I wasn't going to die from it. Don't you love doctors?

I start work at good ol' Victoria's Secret on Saturday. Wish me luck! My uncle's were teasing me on Easter..

"Are you going to sell your dad a bra?"
"You could call it a Bro.."
"wait.. no, they sell those at Vick's Secret."

Cracked me up. How is everyone doing? I totally don't get as much love since I took my pictures down... Jerks tongue.gif wink.gif
r8rman
Cracked me up. How is everyone doing? I totally don't get as much love since I took my pictures down... Jerks tongue.gif wink.gif

[/quote]

Hey baby...
SAw you online after catching up here.... so thought I'd leave some love. tongue.gif
Im sure the jokes were plentiful with Victorias... my family would be same way..
baby21
Isnt it grate tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 12 2007, 05:29 PM)

I went to the doctor and got blood taken and probably have Rheumatoid Arthritis. How fun!!

The good news.. I got reassured 3089234 times that I wasn't going to die from it. Don't you love doctors?

I start work at good ol' Victoria's Secret on Saturday. Wish me luck! My uncle's were teasing me on Easter..

U work at Victoria Secret? Do you bring your work home? Or more importantly to the internet??? tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Apr 13 2007, 03:43 AM)
U work at Victoria Secret? Do you bring your work home? Or more importantly to the internet??? tongue.gif

Will be working yes.. and to the bedroom.. of course wink.gif
BRIGHTEYES
FYI baby21

you best keep in bondiguys good graces because you dont want to upset him or stand up for yourself because he will threaten you and call you names....LOL

you go girl

ima outa here
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:29 PM)

SO is this your first job ? good luck to ya either way .... and we still lov ya babe , just would like to see some pics of ya again ... tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 13 2007, 04:22 AM)
Will be working yes.. and to the bedroom.. of course wink.gif

Hmmmm, i guess a mental image will have to do for me now.

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 13 2007, 04:44 AM)
FYI baby21

you best keep in bondiguys good graces because you dont want to upset him or stand up for yourself because he will threaten you and call you names....LOL
you go girl
ima outa here

lighten up brighteyes..... have u checked ur dictionary yet?
Puppet
hey baby smile.gif miss you
baby21
QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 13 2007, 04:44 AM)
FYI baby21

you go girl
ima outa here

tongue.gif... I am attempt ocasionaly to call Bondi a Wanker... not sure why or what that techincally even means, but it sounds like a fun word!

This is about my 3rd job... and I'm very much looking forward to it:)
Puppet
ok missing you more!
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 14 2007, 06:26 AM)
ok missing you more!

Ehhh!! Stop being on at weird times you bum!!
baby21
Ps:

My job starts earlier than I thought... and the medicine I'm on keeps me awake.. annnd I'm getting anxious and don't want to go sad.gif.
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 14 2007, 08:42 AM)
Ps:

My job starts earlier than I thought... and the medicine I'm on keeps me awake.. annnd I'm getting anxious and don't want to go sad.gif.

ah go it will be fun , being around all the frilly lingerie , youll be horny 24/7 tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 14 2007, 10:49 AM)
ah go it will be fun , being around all the frilly lingerie  , youll be horny  24/7  tongue.gif

LOL not like I'm not horny all the god damn time anyway...
Plus I have all my friends threatening to come in and ask for man bras/thongs/etc... lmmaao
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 14 2007, 08:50 AM)
LOL not like I'm not horny all the god damn time anyway...
Plus I have all my friends threatening to come in and ask for man bras/thongs/etc... lmmaao

well now the truth comes out , just think of the guys that you can flirt with when they come into by there lady friends stuff
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 14 2007, 10:52 AM)
well now the truth comes out  , just think of the guys that you can flirt with when they come into by there lady friends  stuff

I'd rather flirt with the girls...
I love my boy too much tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 14 2007, 08:52 AM)
I'd rather flirt with the girls...
I love my boy too much tongue.gif

well ya know what they say , it doesnt hurt to window shop ..

okay back up so why you flirt with puppet so much , do you know something we dont ? LOL
spto
Heh if baby lived close by i'd have ample reason to go to Vic Secret biggrin.gif I'd have her explain all he sexy lingerie for me and i'd pay her some money under the table to model em wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.