Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 12 2007, 12:52 AM)
I'm anxiously awaiting my new pics to start popping up on the ratings board. Fun, fun, fun... That said..

What happened to this place!???
I think I am going to go try and learn how to post pics in the forums again so I can spice some things up, I really do enjoy talking to all of you, and if it takes pictures for you to start showing up again.. so be it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures by the way, I've just been busy recently with friends and school...

You know you love me and will forgive me for it
smile.gif

no sorrys needed , your first pic is up for rating today and its another 10++++ . well you will find that the population is pretty thin on the weekend's . but Im sure if you had pics up , wed find a reason to be here ... love-smiley-085.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 10 2007, 12:03 AM)
Baby,
This article and the YouTube vid that go with it are for you!  2thumbs.gif Tyra Banks feels up Katherine McPhee on her show.

love-smiley-085.gif

baby21 can come to my place where I'll have a video feed set up and I will give them a squeeze test. 22.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 10 2007, 03:13 AM)
Went to a umm... "toy" store tonight and found an outfit I want to get when I have the money to spare... can't wait to take some pictures in it!!!!

Let's just say red corsette. yummmy.

Why is no one on when I'm awake at these ungodly hours?
Annnd... since you'll all probably be reading this later tooday and it will be Saturday..
action-smiley-047.gif
WHY ARE YOU READING MY THREAD???
IT'S SATURDAY AND FROM WHAT I KNOW CG POSTS PICS...

SO GET THE FUCK OUT.
lmao...

I am a little nuts.
annnd I like the anticipation I'm building by making you all wait,
I'm so cruel.

action-smiley-047.gif  action-smiley-047.gif  action-smiley-047.gif

Can't wait to see the new outfit!

I was up at the time you posted laaaaaaate friday night, but I think my posts would have been reminiscent of puppet's alc.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 10 2007, 11:32 PM)
I hate it when my computer wont let me load pictures....

Makes me want to
guns.gif

I hate your computer too for that.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 12 2007, 12:52 AM)
I'm anxiously awaiting my new pics to start popping up on the ratings board. Fun, fun, fun... That said..

What happened to this place!???
I think I am going to go try and learn how to post pics in the forums again so I can spice some things up, I really do enjoy talking to all of you, and if it takes pictures for you to start showing up again.. so be it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures by the way, I've just been busy recently with friends and school...

smile.gif

It has its highs and lows. Should be pretty busy for the next few months until July/August when people are outside more.

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 12 2007, 07:21 AM)
It Ebbs and Flows, Baby.

precisely.
evade20
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 12 2007, 09:21 AM)
Now, about naked cartwheel vids... tongue.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
Puppet
Im definately interested in the naked cartwheel vids..

smile.gif

I wish i could get on here from work.. thats not possible so i miss lots of fun sad.gif

Um baby and CG.. setup a PO Box.. find outfits online you like.... Im sure with the guarantee of pictures you will find your PO Box with gifts lol...

That'd be upto you though to explain to your bf's where all that skippy clothes came from LOLOL
tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 12 2007, 09:21 AM)
Don't take it personal- it's the weekend. You could be posting pics of naked cartwheels and no one would be here to notice. They all show up on Monday though and by then, you can probably barely remember which pic you posted where.
I'm surprised anyone actually noticed I wasn't around on Saturday. Flattered, but surprised.

It Ebbs and Flows, Baby.

Now, about naked cartwheel vids... tongue.gif

Naked cartwheels... now that's an idea!!
We missed you sad.gif
I think we all started to go a little nuts without the action, haha. wub.gif
Puppet
smile.gif your about to have lots more of me smile.gif and the actions going to increase 2 fold smile.gif
nipplelover302
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 12 2007, 11:27 PM)
We missed you sad.gif
I think we all started to go a little nuts without the action, haha.  wub.gif

Well I wanna see those!!! where and when do I sign up?
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 12 2007, 06:34 PM)
I wish i could get on here from work.. thats not possible so i miss lots of fun sad.gif

then clearly you need a new job. laughing-smiley-017.gif
r8rman
smile.gif

[/quote]

I do.... and I do.....

love the new posts!!!!
and yes, learn the new methods.... hope the girls figure it out and keep it spicy... Miss y'all....
NakedGirlLover
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 12 2007, 11:27 PM)

Bugger naked cartwheels.

We want the Baby/CG NAKED Fitness vid.

Push-ups, sit-ups, row-machine, treadmill, cycle..... THE WORKS 2thumbs.gif
baby21
sooo.. I'm tempted to add the rmm myspace site just because that would be frigging awesome..

but then my secret identity would be spoiled.
It's kinda.. superheroish around here... you can have a pretend identity or whatever.. like you're just your boobs and whatever else you show off on here..

the mystery is kinda kinky..

annnnd my brain is fried from studying so if this makes no sense whatsoever .. blame it on that.. but not me. ok? smile.gif

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Puppet
yea.. i know i was tempted myself.. but then i relized if i did that.. that it would also give away the profiles of anyone else you have added from here..... so that kinda nixxed that since I have quite a few people from here on myspace smile.gif

So thats the second downside to that smile.gif
Puppet
oh yea.. and hi cutie smile.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 13 2007, 11:52 PM)
yea.. i know i was tempted myself.. but then i relized if i did that.. that it would also give away the profiles of anyone else you have added from here.....  so that kinda nixxed that since I have quite a few people from here on myspace smile.gif

So thats the second downside to that smile.gif

Haha show off.. I don't have anyone from here added!!
My page is all uber personal.. probably would scare everyone off..

and Hi!!
Puppet
hehe pm'd and i can't imagine you scaring anyone off.. smile.gif
baby21
smile.gif

we'll see about that one..
Puppet
2thumbs.gif love-smiley-052.gif
baby21
cool.gif
Puppet
So how was your day sweety.. smile.gif I love all the new pictures up for vote smile.gif
baby21
I had a fabulous but unproductive day.. Love those smile.gif

Thank you.. got lots more waiting to be posted up.
I've had fun trying to be a little more creative haah.
Puppet
I do a bit of photography so i know the joys of attempting to get fun, creative, and hot pictures.. i use my wife for subject matter constantly
baby21
I'd love to be a.. umm what do you call them?? Subject.. that sounds so weird and sciencey... soo my brain is dead, but yeah

take pictures of me! haha.
Puppet
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 14 2007, 12:54 AM)
I'd love to be a.. umm what do you call them?? Subject.. that sounds so weird and sciencey... soo my brain is dead, but yeah

take pictures of me! haha.

I would love to do that.. i can think of some nice girl on girl ideas right off the top of my head smile.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 14 2007, 01:01 AM)
I would love to do that..  i can think of some nice girl on girl ideas right off the top of my head smile.gif

oh stop teasing me!
I'm getting all worked up haha
Puppet
hrmmm although i haven't been out to cali in a few years.. could be a road trip tongue.gif kidnap you away to a private beach for some fun in the sun
baby21
sounds exotic..
just the way I like it
Puppet
we definately know how to have fun . 03.gif
Puppet
So what are we instore for this evening when the new update comes out smile.gif
Puppet
awwwww my cutie left me sad.gif

I
Puppet
Oops there she is .. I seeeeeeee you !!! LOL love-smiley-085.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 13 2007, 10:04 PM)
Haha show off.. I don't have anyone from here added!!
My page is all uber personal.. probably would scare everyone off..
and Hi!!

send me a link and we'll see if you scare me off wink.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 13 2007, 10:35 PM)
I had a fabulous but unproductive day.. Love those smile.gif

Thank you.. got lots more waiting to be posted up.
I've had fun trying to be a little more creative haah.

I like your moxy!

QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 13 2007, 11:43 PM)
So what are we instore for this evening  when the new update comes out smile.gif

Oh it was good....VERY good.
Puppet
Hahahah you were to late.. i stayed up to 3am to see it first hand smile.gif and yes ..yes it was smile.gif
baby21
Haha... send you a link so I can prove my scare worthiness? Sounds so odd.
Ick.. my new pictures comming up, I don't even know if I like them that much, I was trying to be a little more creative though, so hopefully I'll sneak some more in tonight....

OR!!! I may start showing some love to the boards again since my top melons thread keeps trying to die.

Annnd... what's with the ratings lately? I don't take them personally at all, I just get a lot of comments and pms about it.

Ps; I'm at my bfs... trying to find their digital camera wink.gif.
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 14 2007, 09:35 PM)
Haha... send you a link so I can prove my scare worthiness? Sounds so odd.

odd can be good...i'll be waiting for a pm of the link wink.gif

Ick.. my new pictures comming up, I don't even know if I like them that much, I was trying to be a little more creative though, so hopefully I'll sneak some more in tonight....

that's NEVER a bad thing. always good to experiment with new poses n stuff.

Ps; I'm at my bfs... trying to find their digital camera wink.gif.

popc1.gif
baby21
Any requests for thread loving tonight?
If you tell me what you want to see, and I can do it... you'll have a surpise sometime tonight in your thread, haha.
jrock8
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 14 2007, 10:29 PM)
If you tell me what you want to see, and I can do it... you'll have a surpise sometime tonight in your thread, haha.

well if nobody's going to take you up on this offer... here are a couple thoughts... feel free to post any (or all) of them tongue.gif

we've seen plenty of shots of you in just your thong... but nothing from the back that i can recall right now... how about a shot of you from behind w/your hair flowing down your back... or on all fours w/your back arched?

or back arched with you on your back, taken from the side, nipples pointing skyward 2thumbs.gif

...then again, there's always the naked cartwheels laughing-smiley-017.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 15 2007, 12:29 AM)

Sound like your ready for a Great time Tonight food-smiley-004.gif
I would love to see some foxxxy pictures of yourself in your fav. miniskirt going Commando
smile.gif
baby21
Zombie, I posted some skirt pics in Kratos77's 411..
Not commando but close enough? tongue.gif
nipplelover302
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 15 2007, 03:19 AM)
Saved this one for my thread!

Zombie, I posted some skirt pics in Kratos77's 411..
Not commando but close enough? tongue.gif

Oh baby21 that pic is going to hurt someone!! Very very nice I would love to see more like that for sure!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 14 2007, 10:29 PM)

the same pose I request from all the girls with more than ample racks such as yourself.
arms stretched overhead.
and also, one from the side.

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Mar 14 2007, 10:54 PM)
well if nobody's going to take you up on this offer... here are a couple thoughts... feel free to post any (or all) of them tongue.gif

we've seen plenty of shots of you in just your thong... but nothing from the back that i can recall right now... how about a shot of you from behind w/your hair flowing down your back... or on all fours w/your back arched?

or back arched with you on your back, taken from the side, nipples pointing skyward  2thumbs.gif

...then again, there's always the naked cartwheels laughing-smiley-017.gif

and all those too!
nybandit
I would like any pic that i can view.......this blows! lol

fill my PM with pics...those i can see....lol
baby21
Hmm... I need to learn how to do a carwheel and take a picture at the same time, lmao.
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 15 2007, 02:20 PM)
Hmm... I need to learn how to do a carwheel and take a picture at the same time, lmao.

I'll gladly man the camera for you.

On second thought I need to do YOU and take a picture at the same time tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 15 2007, 04:25 PM)
I'll gladly man the camera for you.
On second thought I need to do YOU and take a picture at the same time tongue.gif

In your dreams.
smilio04.gif

Just teasing...tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 15 2007, 02:37 PM)
In your dreams.
smilio04.gif

Just teasing...tongue.gif

It's OK. It's pretty much a rite of passage for each girl here to diss me at some point. grinning-smiley-003.gif
nybandit
or all the time...... blink.gif
baby21
Ooo cool!! I just got my B-cup status and I got to make fun of Gnappy.. this is working out to be some kind of day!
Gnappster
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 15 2007, 02:43 PM)
or all the time...... blink.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 15 2007, 02:53 PM)
Ooo cool!! I just got my B-cup status and I got to make fun of Gnappy.. this is working out to be some kind of day!

I can handle it if it's from a girl with great tits tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 15 2007, 05:02 PM)
I can handle it if it's from a girl with great tits tongue.gif

tongue.gif
baby21
I'm going to Kansas for the weekend.
smile.gif

but uhh...

I'll be back (all arnoldish like and stuff)...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.