Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 8 2007, 03:42 PM)
I WILL blink.gif

Woohoo!!!

What do I get in exchange?
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 12:46 AM)
Woohoo!!!

What do I get in exchange?

uhh... an empty ps3 box?
Puppet
pictures of my butt of course!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 8 2007, 03:47 PM)
uhh... an empty ps3 box?

I'd rather have your box ohmy.gif
Puppet
lololol
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 12:48 AM)
I'd rather have your box ohmy.gif

Well I cant mail you that... dry.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Nov 8 2007, 03:53 PM)
lololol

grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 8 2007, 03:54 PM)
Well I cant mail you that... dry.gif

No, you'd have to come with it
sexything
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 12:38 AM)
Will you take a post dated cheque?

Sure. Why not? You seem honest enough. Who will chaperone this trip because we surely cannot be trusted to be on our own.
bondiguy
QUOTE(sexything @ Nov 8 2007, 04:26 PM)
Sure.  Why not?  You seem honest enough. 

Wow you don't know me at all! tongue.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 7 2007, 02:59 AM)
So know what are we supposed to do? And this sand is sticking to my ass!   laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 7 2007, 03:49 AM)
I think that'll do just fine.  Nothing like getting soapy and wet with a hot girl like Baby while Puppet watches us wash...

Ya know, baby powder is FANTASTIC at removing sand from uncomfortable places.....

I'd be happy to assist with that..... tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 8 2007, 06:48 PM)
Ya know, baby powder is FANTASTIC at removing sand from uncomfortable places.....

I'd be happy to assist with that.....   tongue.gif

Part of me (a sick and twisted part) wants to know how you know that!
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 12:22 PM)
Part of me (a sick and twisted part) wants to know how you know that!

laughing-smiley-017.gif

Dude, I may not live on the beach as you do, but I live near enough to the beach to know that nothing works better than baby powder for cleaning off the sand at the end of the day. The drying aspect of baby powder just turns the sand to almost dust and you can brush it right off. Much more effective than the "off-the-beach" showers.
evade20
Damn, Baby was here...where did she go? blink.gif coz.gif
Puppet
i think pay has just scared the life right out me lolol thanks bondi
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 8 2007, 11:40 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

Dude, I may not live on the beach as you do, but I live near enough to the beach to know that nothing works better than baby powder for cleaning off the sand at the end of the day.  The drying aspect of baby powder just turns the sand to almost dust and you can brush it right off. Much more effective than the "off-the-beach" showers.

Shit what I do is rinse off in the showers at the beach and then have another shower when I get home... I never even heard of anyone using baby powder... might give it a go!

QUOTE(Puppet @ Nov 9 2007, 01:58 PM)
i think pay has just scared the life right out me lolol thanks bondi

Uhhh sorry? tongue.gif
baby21
I finished my last day at Victoria's Secret yesterday... It has been a little depressing just because I enjoyed working there for the longest time, just could not deal with Christmas at the mall!!

I've been able to enjoy the weather lately in the little free time that I've had. It's been around 70 lately... which is amazing for November in Colorado. I'm just crossing my fingers that this lasts a little while longer before we get out next snow storn.

My boyfriend has a cabin up in the mountains that we normally go to during the summer. It's about a 6 hour drive and we're thinking about going up this winter... we were already there in July this year, but the ski resort up there is having free skiing for a portion of the year (I'd go snowboarding!! Can't stand skiing). The problem is that they get a TON of snow up there and who knows if all the passes will be open for us to drive on and get up there... it sure as hell would be interesting.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 11 2007, 05:29 AM)
I finished my last day at Victoria's Secret yesterday... It has been a little depressing just because I enjoyed working there for the longest time, just could not deal with Christmas at the mall!!

I've been able to enjoy the weather lately in the little free time that I've had. It's been around 70 lately... which is amazing for November in Colorado. I'm just crossing my fingers that this lasts a little while longer before we get out next snow storn.

My boyfriend has a cabin up in the mountains that we normally go to during the summer. It's about a 6 hour drive and we're thinking about going up this winter... we were already there in July this year, but the ski resort up there is having free skiing for a portion of the year (I'd go snowboarding!! Can't stand skiing). The problem is that they get a TON of snow up there and who knows if all the passes will be open for us to drive on and get up there... it sure as hell would be interesting.

A funny thing I notice about Americans is that yu guys always either own or know someone that owns a cabin somewhere... it's kinda cool
belicked6924
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 10 2007, 01:29 PM)
I finished my last day at Victoria's Secret yesterday...

This is why the retail industry is expected to slump this holiday season.

(I'd go snowboarding!! Can't stand skiing).

Any pics of you snowboarding? Women participating in sports are hot even with the bulky winter gear on.
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 10 2007, 08:23 PM)
A funny thing I notice about Americans is that yu guys always either own or know someone that owns a cabin somewhere... it's kinda cool

Haha... especially here in Colorado, everyone's got a place up in the mountains, but for the most part you don't live up there because it can be kinda lonely and hard to get around up there. tongue.gif

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Nov 11 2007, 02:42 AM)
This is why the retail industry is expected to slump this holiday season.

Any pics of you snowboarding? Women participating in sports are hot even with the bulky winter gear on.

I don't think we took any pictures... believe it or not, living here my whole life I've only been skiing once and then snowboarding another time. I absolutely love snowboarding, but the first couple times going down the mountain we were seriously just focusing on not falling on our asses. I guess that's what you get for trying to teach yourself, lol.

I've got some before and after pics of the snowboarding trip though, haha.
Puppet
wooohoo.. im hoping this year ill get up to colorado for some skiing .. its been a long time.. Stupid No snow in texas lolol smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 12 2007, 05:37 AM)
Haha... especially here in Colorado, everyone's got a place up in the mountains, but for the most part you don't live up there because it can be kinda lonely and hard to get around up there. tongue.gif

So I gues my invitation is in the mail?
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 11 2007, 05:15 PM)
So I gues my invitation is in the mail?

Yeah... my boyfriend sent it a couple days ago, he's was so upset that I couldn't come until he found out that you'd be filling in for me... dry.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 12 2007, 11:34 AM)
Yeah... my boyfriend sent it a couple days ago, he's was so upset that I couldn't come until he found out that you'd be filling in for me...  dry.gif

I never knew 3d was ur boyfriend?
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 12 2007, 12:18 AM)
I never knew 3d was ur boyfriend?

blink.gif ... and I never knew 3D and you were close like that.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 12 2007, 06:08 PM)
blink.gif ... and I never knew 3D and you were close like that.

He's the only guy requesting that sort of activity with me so I put 2 and 2 togther
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 11 2007, 02:37 PM)
I don't think we took any pictures... believe it or not, living here my whole life I've only been skiing once and then snowboarding another time. I absolutely love snowboarding, but the first couple times going down the mountain we were seriously just focusing on not falling on our asses. I guess that's what you get for trying to teach yourself, lol.

I've got some before and after pics of the snowboarding trip though, haha.

Are the lifts running now???
baby21
QUOTE(Damor @ Nov 13 2007, 12:21 AM)
Are the lifts running now???

I know some were in October.. so I assume most if not all are now. I've had friends who have already been up.. lucky bastards.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 14 2007, 03:51 PM)
I know some were in October.. so I assume most if not all are now. I've had friends who have already been up.. lucky bastards.

At the snow fields where you guys liv do people ski/board all day and drink Jager Bombs all night like they do in Australia?
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 14 2007, 12:51 AM)

If you go to early you can tear up your ski's or board on rocks and crap.

I do think that everyone should take a lesson when they are just starting out. I did and it helped me out tremendously.
nybandit
yea....careful......lol

Baby......so are you technically classified as a "snowbaby" Hmmmm.......... 2thumbs.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Damor @ Nov 15 2007, 12:22 AM)
If you go to early you can tear up your ski's or board on rocks and crap. 

I do think that everyone should take a lesson when they are just starting out.  I did and it helped me out tremendously.

But it's way more fun to go the trial and error route.. I was so sore the next day... partly from falling down so much and partly from laughing my ass off the entire day. tongue.gif

It's been in th 70s here recently.. we're supposed to get snow this wednesday and then they're not sure when its going to warm up again sad.gif
evade20
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 17 2007, 04:16 AM)
But it's way more fun to go the trial and error route.. I was so sore the next day... partly from falling down so much and partly from laughing my ass off the entire day. tongue.gif

It's been in th 70s here recently.. we're supposed to get snow this wednesday and then they're not sure when its going to warm up again sad.gif

Damn, That is warm enough to go skiing in your bikini...We need pics! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
baby21
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 17 2007, 09:34 AM)
Damn,  That is warm enough to go skiing in your bikini...We need pics!  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif

lol too bad there's a pretty big temp difference between here and the mountains.
evade20
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 17 2007, 02:07 PM)
lol too bad there's a pretty big temp difference between here and the mountains.

So, Your nipples might get a bit cold... love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 17 2007, 02:07 PM)

Oh but there is spring skiing and when the sun his hitting the mountain and you are 10,000 feet up it gets pretty warm. So we will be sure to hit you up in April.
baby21
Oh dear... I miss my boys and girls on RMM...

School/work is killing me right now!! I am so ready for a week of, and I don't know when I'll get one! If I have time away from school, I'm working 40+ hours and if I'm going to school.. I have a million projects to work on.

I love my new job. I did get a "black eye" on monday though. A dog pushed open his kennel door... (a 70 pound dog, and he more jumped on the door and slammed it open) and it hit me right in the eye. That was fun. I got lucky though and the bruise is actually on the crease of my eyelid, so you can't see it!! I think I deserve hazzard pay for this job...

How are all of you?? When are we meeting in Vegas, Chickie? If we go, I may never want to come back. tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 29 2007, 07:25 AM)
Oh dear... I miss my boys and girls on RMM...

School/work is killing me right now!! I am so ready for a week of, and I don't know when I'll get one! If I have time away from school, I'm working 40+ hours and if I'm going to school.. I have a million projects to work on.

I love my new job. I did get a "black eye" on monday though. A dog pushed open his kennel door... (a 70 pound dog, and he more jumped on the door and slammed it open) and it hit me right in the eye. That was fun. I got lucky though and the bruise is actually on the crease of my eyelid, so you can't see it!! I think I deserve hazzard pay for this job...
How are all of you?? When are we meeting in Vegas, Chickie? If we go, I may never want to come back. tongue.gif

You sound like one busy young girl!

You're little story reminded me of a particularly sexist joke;
Q. What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?
A. Nothing, you've already told her twice
Kiana
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 29 2007, 12:27 AM)
You sound like one busy young girl!

You're little story reminded me of a particularly sexist joke;
Q. What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?
A. Nothing, you've already told her twice

laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Kiana @ Nov 30 2007, 09:43 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif

I have so many of those "women" jokes... shall I share more?

Off to the joke thread
Kiana
You won't offend me. I find them quite amusing.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Kiana @ Dec 1 2007, 09:16 AM)
You won't offend me.  I find them quite amusing.

I have posted a few in the jokes thread in shoot the breeze
Kiana
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 30 2007, 09:05 PM)
I have posted a few in the jokes thread in shoot the breeze

Rock on! I'll go read them now.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Kiana @ Dec 2 2007, 03:27 AM)
Rock on! I'll go read them now.

Oh you'll enjoy them
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 3 2007, 12:29 AM)
Oh you'll enjoy them

Bondi.. Ive got some cool crazy pics on my myspace.. check them out and be amazzzed.

Ps: I have an actual camera with batteries now... tongue.gif
Puppet
hi munchkin.. miss you! PC is fixed now! FINnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnallly!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 3 2007, 03:43 PM)
Bondi.. Ive got some cool crazy pics on my myspace.. check them out and be amazzzed.

Ps: I have an actual camera with batteries now... tongue.gif

I am on my way!
misschickie
What's shakin, Babycakes?
baby21
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 4 2007, 01:14 AM)
What's shakin, Babycakes?

Hey guys!!!
The baccon is shakin... lol.

Anyways... I definetly came on here to tell Bondi that I just talked to David Beckham... because he was the only one I could think of who would appreciate something like that!

He was on a local radio station here, I guess they were visiting the mountains and were in town. Anyways.. it's like 10:30 at night, so I figured I'd call in. They answer the phone, "Hi you're on the radio with David Beckham." I got just a little but excited.. I couldn't think of anything to say! So he asks for my name and let me just say, my name sounds way cooler in an english accent. So then I said, "I actually have a complaint for you." and we talked about his injury... and how he'll be back in town to play...

I dont know, that was just kind of random to have happen on my drive home tonight. smile.gif Thought I'd share. He was super nice, and even his voice is fuckin sexy! haha.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 5 2007, 01:33 AM)
Hey guys!!!

Anyways... I definetly came on here to tell Bondi that I just talked to David Beckham... because he was the only one I could think of who would appreciate something like that!

He was on a local radio station here, I guess they were visiting the mountains and were in town. Anyways.. it's like 10:30 at night, so I figured I'd call in. They answer the phone, "Hi you're on the radio with David Beckham." I got just a little but excited.. I couldn't think of anything to say! So he asks for my name and let me just say, my name sounds way cooler in an english accent. So then I said, "I actually have a complaint for you." and we talked about his injury... and how he'll be back in town to play...

I dont know, that was just kind of random to have happen on my drive home tonight. smile.gif Thought I'd share. He was super nice, and even his voice is fuckin sexy! haha.

pretty cool, and at least you brought up the injury. how many games has he managed to play?
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 5 2007, 04:33 PM)
Hey guys!!!

Absolutely awesome Baby... and knowing your name it would sound very nice in his affable english accent. I would say it not too dis-similar to the way Becks would.

If you read somewhere else I actually got to see him and the Galaxy play against local side Sydney FC the other week and it was an amazing night. The man transcends his sport and celebrity!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.