Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
baby21
I uhhh... have a new avatar smile.gif
Puppet
Hhhhellllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 22 2007, 03:43 PM)
Hhhhellllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!

Hi! tongue.gif
Puppet
I see your becoming quite the poster tongue.gif another addict is born smile.gif NOw to tell you about the initiation ceremony! smilio09.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 22 2007, 03:50 PM)
I see your becoming quite the poster tongue.gif another addict is born smile.gif  NOw to tell you about the initiation ceremony! smilio09.gif

LOL blink.gif This better be good...

popc1.gif
spto
Love the new avvy Baby!

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend. Unfortunately mine started off bad cuz the Raptors lost but i'm ok now biggrin.gif
baby21
QUOTE(spto @ Apr 22 2007, 04:32 PM)
Love the new avvy Baby!

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend. Unfortunately mine started off bad cuz the Raptors lost but i'm ok now biggrin.gif

Sad day sad.gif

GO Nuggets! tongue.gif
davy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 22 2007, 03:22 PM)

love the new avatar pic. very sexy.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 21 2007, 03:49 AM)
Doh! I'll work on that  blink.gif

You damn well better tongue.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 22 2007, 03:22 PM)

Yes ma'am you do... still awaiting those personal shots but that will tide me over!
baby21
Working on it!!

In other news, I am a pretty big basketball fan... super big Nuggets fan since I was little and watched Mutumbo (I named a cat after him.. random side note).. but...

They won tonight!!! smilio14.gif

anndd uhh.. Puppet, I can't resist but smilio04.gif Dallas lost sad.gif
I'm mean. -sigh-
BRIGHTEYES
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 22 2007, 02:48 AM)
sad.gif Sad day.

And thanks spto smile.gif

but hey baby21 just because my roomies are jerks and did what they did again and now comedyman is upset with me because of the whole deal with AF and now these new IPS poped up curtousy of my pissed off roomates he now doesnt belive me so hes removed me but actually even before he said hes doing that i asked to be removed so its all good

you know ive been tried of all the RMM crap anyways right?

ive been chatting with r8rman on yahoo tonight...so pm me and i will send you my yahoo addy i dont want to loose you sweetie!!!!

ps i must agree with spto

love you new picture...sexy baby
SKULLZ0MBIE
I would love your avatar as my new wallpaper for my pc smile.gif
baby21
QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 23 2007, 01:53 AM)
but hey baby21 just because my roomies are jerks and did what they did again and now comedyman is upset with me because of the whole deal with AF and now these new IPS poped up curtousy of my pissed off roomates he now doesnt belive me so hes removed me but actually even before he said hes doing that i asked to be removed so its all good

ive been chatting with r8rman on yahoo tonight...so pm me and i will send you my yahoo addy i dont want to loose you sweetie!!!!

Will do!!! That really sucks... but if you don't have to deal with all of this crap it mite be the best!

tongue.gif Thank you.
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 23 2007, 01:53 AM)

damn that sux, how did that happen?
BRIGHTEYES
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 23 2007, 02:17 AM)
Will do!!! That really sucks... but if you don't have to deal with all of this crap it mite be the best!

tongue.gif  Thank you.

right and you know ive got the shaft since they did this shit awhile back but like i said at first they al used my IP or access to get profiles we didnt know that was wrong to do or a problem but when they had that party when i was out of town they wrote man things and were stupid and shit and now there just mad at me for moving out a month early

but hey like you said its probly for the best

xox
BRIGHTEYES
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Apr 23 2007, 03:29 AM)
damn that sux, how did that happen?

its a loooooong ass story skullzombie...and i cant defend myself or anyone else can but its allowed to bash me and can say bad things....whatever

RMM hasnt been fun for me but i will miss the friends ive made

like baby21 r8rman spyguy spto steivie parrabarraman and a few others

it does sux

but dont say anything possitive for me or they will go after you to or edit what you said like they did when r8rman defended me...LOL
nybandit
great new av baby........one sexy ass body you have there....
spto
Baby you want to adopt an Eastern Conference NBA team? (you're too young to remember his playing days I think) but the guy many considers to be the best player in Nuggets history is an assistant with Toronto smile.gif

His name is Alex English in case you're wondering.
baby21
QUOTE(spto @ Apr 24 2007, 02:33 AM)
Baby you want to adopt an Eastern Conference NBA team? (you're too young to remember his playing days I think) but the guy many considers to be the best player in Nuggets history is an assistant with Toronto smile.gif

His name is Alex English in case you're wondering.

blink.gif
Of course I know Alex English!! Only see his number hanging from the rafters every time I go to a Nuggets game smile.gif.

Hmm.. ok so I'll cheer for Toronto if you cheer for the Nuggets.
spto
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 24 2007, 03:53 AM)
Hmm.. ok so I'll cheer for Toronto if you cheer for the Nuggets.

Deal!
Puppet
Hey baby.. sorry im slacking on my posting.. im in a slump! sad.gif sad.gif
spto
See what happens when baby joins a bandwagon? biggrin.gif
baby21
QUOTE(spto @ Apr 25 2007, 12:20 AM)
See what happens when baby joins a bandwagon? biggrin.gif

tongue.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 24 2007, 05:38 PM)
Hey baby.. sorry im slacking on my posting.. im in a slump! sad.gif sad.gif

No worries.. shhh
Don't tell but I'm trying to catch up to you tongue.gif

Looks like I need some help sad.gif tongue.gif
Puppet
Maybe i want to let you catch me... wrestle me to the ground and let you have your way with me! 24.gif
nybandit
Go Leafs Go......o wait they are out.......Go Av's Go......oh wait..so are they....

Hmmm..........
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Apr 25 2007, 10:19 AM)
Go Leafs Go......o wait they are out.......Go Av's Go......oh wait..so are they....
Hmmm..........

That was low...
The avs barely didn't make it...
Used to be a huge huge huge fan.. Like my room was covered in posters and I watched every single game.. got my dad to get the NHL channels on cable.

And then Forsberg left, they changed the rules and I havent watched a game since :-/
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 25 2007, 03:31 AM)
Maybe i want to let you catch me... wrestle me to the ground and let you have your way with me!  24.gif

That just mite work tongue.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 25 2007, 02:15 PM)
That was low...
The avs barely didn't make it...
Used to be a huge huge huge fan.. Like my room was covered in posters and I watched every single game.. got my dad to get the NHL channels on cable.

And then Forsberg left, they changed the rules and I havent watched a game since :-/

sorry baby...didnt know it was a sore subject...the Av's were always awesome....they always kicked the Sabres ass......

i was dropping the bomb on Leafs fans up north...we hate each other!
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Apr 25 2007, 08:37 PM)
sorry baby...didnt know it was a sore subject...the Av's were always awesome....they always kicked the Sabres ass......

i was dropping the bomb on Leafs fans up north...we hate each other!

tongue.gif I was teasing ya.. I'm a bitter fan because I absolutely adored Forsberg and it never translated over to the Flyers.

My tag on all my stuff is 21 (Forsberg) or 1921 (Sakic + Forsberg) just to show you what a hockey nerd I was. tongue.gif

OH AND HOW ABOUT SOME RETURN LOVE ON THE BANDWAGON SPTO? The nuggets lost one that went down to the wire -sigh- ... Here's to hoping that I can get tickets to the next two games.

... yeeeah. If you catch the inconsistancy there I'll give you a cookie.
ddd35
okay baby since you work at VS , is the infinitive edge Bra really worth $50. ? coco.gif
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 27 2007, 06:42 AM)
okay baby since you work at  VS  , is the infinitive edge Bra really worth $50. ?   coco.gif

It's Infinity Edge.. and it's a "Bra Technology" not a specific bra.. and most of the bras at Victoria's Secret cost about 30-50 bucks.

I've dropped 90$ on 2 bras.. and in my opinion it is very worth it.. I also have a chest that needs a bra though lol.
nybandit
with a chest like yours...why wear a bra....lol

i think you chest is tellar in and out of them......prefer out though
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Apr 27 2007, 04:05 PM)
with a chest like yours...why wear a bra....lol

i think you chest is tellar in and out of them......prefer out though

Because sports or running without a bra would make me cry.. LOL.

wink.gif... No worries bandit, I set them free every now and then haha.
nybandit
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 27 2007, 04:18 PM)
Because sports or running without a bra would make me cry.. LOL.

wink.gif... No worries bandit, I set them free every now and then haha.

damn......i knew it.....wonder twin powers activate.....in the form of.....

shit...whats a good disguise......
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Apr 27 2007, 04:27 PM)
damn......i knew it.....wonder twin powers activate.....in the form of.....

shit...whats a good disguise......

LOL you're nuts
nybandit
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 27 2007, 04:28 PM)
LOL you're nuts

my nuts????

i dont see the light with that one.... blink.gif tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Apr 27 2007, 04:30 PM)
my nuts????
i dont see the light with that one.... blink.gif  tongue.gif

Oh sorry! My bad... I thought it was pretty funny, you know nuts.. hahaha.
nybandit
ohhh....that kind of nuts....... nah.gif
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Apr 27 2007, 04:43 PM)
ohhh....that kind of nuts....... nah.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif nah.gif love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
i like how you roll.... blink.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Apr 27 2007, 04:59 PM)
i like how you roll.... blink.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

Hmm roll?
As in..
laughing-smiley-014.gif <- roll

orrr

cool-smiley-030.gif <- Roll

Orrrrr......

Darn they dont have a smiley for that one sad.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 27 2007, 01:45 PM)
It's Infinity Edge.. and it's a "Bra Technology" not a specific bra.. and most of the bras at Victoria's Secret cost about 30-50 bucks.

I've dropped 90$ on 2 bras.. and in my opinion it is very worth it.. I also have a chest that needs a bra though lol.

I stopped in a bought the wife a couple bras today and a bottle on angels perfume , for mothers day ... that was a quick $125. I hope your right .. food-smiley-004.gif
Puppet
HOpe work is going great beautiful
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 29 2007, 05:18 PM)
HOpe work is going great beautiful

I had a long day sad.gif
Took us three hours to close.

But I'm an "expert" now.. hahah.
Errgg.. I have a 70 dollar check waiting for me for working 9 hours last week LOL.. yeah shut up.. it dont make a lot sad.gif I'm a poor college kid.

Annd I'm thinking I'm going to take that money and go to the Nuggets game tomorrow.

Annndd... I don't have a day off this week between work and school... some days work and school.. woot.

smile.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 30 2007, 03:54 AM)
I had a long day sad.gif
Took us three hours to close.

But I'm an "expert" now.. hahah.
Errgg.. I have a 70 dollar check waiting for me for working 9 hours last week LOL.. yeah shut up.. it dont make a lot sad.gif I'm a poor college kid.

Annd I'm thinking I'm going to take that money and go to the Nuggets game tomorrow.

Annndd... I don't have a day off this week between work and school... some days work and school.. woot.

smile.gif

all work and no play makes Baby no fun.....lol grinning-smiley-003.gif
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Apr 30 2007, 09:45 PM)
all work and no play makes Baby no fun.....lol grinning-smiley-003.gif

Not quite...
sad.gif
The Nuggets losing makes me no fun..
the game was friggin insane to be at though biggrin.gif
nybandit
I can imagine...I just scored tickets to the Sabres - Rangers game 6 in NYC this weekend if the Sabres dont close it out between tonight and friday.....then I will be at Madison Square Garden cheering my boys on......Screw the Rangers..lol

I am stoked! 2thumbs.gif
Puppet
mavs won.. sorry bout your nuggys smile.gif luv ya anyway tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.