Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
baby21
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 24 2007, 03:06 PM)
you score 100% for that answer.

Now for extra credit, what about anal, getting cummed on, spitting or swallowing, 3somes, 4somes, tit fucks, and tying up and being tied up?
popc1.gif

Ok I'm replying to Gnappy... but too 3d, yes I am a boy... I'm 12 and I stole those pictures I used to put up from my sisters camera. Let's have sex?

Now... that's going to totally take away from what I had to say.. imagine how much fun this would be without 3d and the gay underage talk..

I've never tried anal, don't know if I would... I'd have to be drunk or something haha. If I'm really turned on I love facials.. no matter what cumming on my chest always turns me on and I like "cleaning" it up too tongue.gif. I'd love love love to do a threesome if I wasn't in a relationship... I don't know about 4somes... sounds like a crowd haha. annnnd boy do I like being tied up ... or tying my boy up and teasing the hell out of him wink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ May 25 2007, 12:37 PM)
Ok I'm replying to Gnappy... but too 3d, yes I am a boy... I'm 12 and I stole those pictures I used to put up from my sisters camera. Let's have sex?

Now... that's going to totally take away from what I had to say.. imagine how much fun this would be without 3d and the gay underage talk..

I've never tried anal, don't know if I would... I'd have to be drunk or something haha. If I'm really turned on I love facials.. no matter what cumming on my chest always turns me on and I like "cleaning" it up too tongue.gif. I'd love love love to do a threesome if I wasn't in a relationship... I don't know about 4somes... sounds like a crowd haha. annnnd boy do I like being tied up ... or tying my boy up and teasing the hell out of him wink.gif

note to self, get baby21 drunk(and somehow manage to turn her on tongue.gif )

And I'm willing to bet that if you brought another girl into the equation, your bf wouldn't bring up the fact that you're in a relationship.
baby21
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 25 2007, 03:40 PM)
note to self, get baby21 drunk(and somehow manage to turn her on tongue.gif )

And I'm willing to bet that if you brought another girl into the equation, your bf wouldn't bring up the fact that you're in a relationship.

tongue.gif

yeeeah but I would.. bummer right?
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ May 25 2007, 02:27 PM)
tongue.gif
yeeeah but I would.. bummer right?

well it's the tradeoff for getting to get at your pink parts and well worth it in my estimation.
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ May 25 2007, 12:37 PM)

wow !!! just so you know I do think your under age and I do think that is why your pics came down , , and the fact is nobody here truley knows different , but they think with there cocks so they dont much care , as far as the gay underage shit , that was and has always been brought up by Gnappy, bondi or puppet , not me .. nah.gif and hey have a nice day !!! food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
QUOTE(baby21 @ May 25 2007, 02:37 PM)

Bam!
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 25 2007, 02:38 PM)
wow !!!  just so you know I do think your under age and I do think  that is why your pics came down , , and the fact is nobody here truley knows different , but they think with there cocks  so they dont much care , as far as the gay underage shit , that was and  has always been brought up by Gnappy, bondi or puppet  , not  me   ..   nah.gif  and hey have a nice day  !!!  food-smiley-004.gif

If anyone knows about posting phony pics it'd be you.

True, no one can know for certain who anyone really is online, I think I have a pretty good idea that baby21 is who she says she is and the age she says she is.
Her myspace page is way too convincing, and includes way too much corroborating evidence to be a complete sham. To do all that work to fool a few RMM'ers lucky enough to have access to it, well she'd have to be a bigger loser than you.
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 25 2007, 02:57 PM)
If anyone knows about posting phony pics it'd be you.

True, no one can know for certain who anyone really is online, I think I have a pretty good idea that baby21 is who she says she is and the age she says she is.
Her myspace page is way too convincing, and includes way too much corroborating evidence to be a complete sham. To do all that work to fool a few RMM'ers lucky enough to have access to it, well she'd have to be a bigger loser than you.

she fooled you , thats enough said !!!!! and hey there ya go with the mighty tough guy name calling again , you just dont get it....

pick up a paper some time , youll learn how they use these underage kids to trap perverts ... I may be wrong but I wont chance it ,, My space is a key example of it .. been manybusts latley here in this not so perfect country .. the pics go up , my space invitation .. then the hey Im going to be here , why dont we meet .. I may be all wrong but My not so friendly friend I ask you to prove me wrong ..
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 25 2007, 02:59 PM)
she fooled you  , thats enough said  !!!!!  and hey there ya go with the mighty tough guy  name calling again  ,   you just dont get it....

Well I'm sorry if you're having a vagina attack and got your feelings hurt by my unyielding name calling.

And, yes, she sure fooled me. rolleyes.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 25 2007, 03:03 PM)
Well I'm sorry if you're having a vagina attack and got your feelings hurt by my unyielding name calling.

And, yes, she sure fooled me.  rolleyes.gif

No feelings hurt at all I just see no use or nothing gained by name calling .. its fucking childish . My kids do that stuff , not the adults in my world anyway .. it proves nothing .. Now have a beer and calm down .. drinkup.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 25 2007, 03:06 PM)
No feelings hurt at all I just see no use or nothing gained by name calling  .. its fucking childish  .  My kids do that stuff , not the adults  in my world anyway  .. it proves nothing  ..  Now have a beer and calm down  ..   drinkup.gif

Well, I didn't use it as the basis for my argument, as in:

You're wrong cuz you're a dumb motherfucker.

but more as a funny ending to my post.
But I'll change it here to be more appeasing:
To do all that work to fool a few RMM'ers lucky enough to have access to it, well she'd have to be more desperate for the affirmation of others than you.
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 25 2007, 03:11 PM)
Well, I didn't use it as the basis for my argument, as in:

You're wrong cuz you're a dumb motherfucker.

but more as a funny ending to my post.
But I'll change it here to be more appeasing:

thank you may I have another ? smilio04.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 26 2007, 02:57 AM)
What's this "we" business?

And what does "remember you brought it up" have to do with anything?
I try to give you the benefit of the doubt sometimes but then you go and jump back into the hole of WTF as usual.

You give him the benefit of the doubt??? You should head the fucking UN tongue.gif

Oh she ain't no guy I cann assure you of that
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 03:14 PM)
You give him the benefit of the doubt??? You should head the fucking UN tongue.gif

Oh she ain't no guy I cann assure you of that

mmm interesting .... coco.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 08:16 AM)
mmm interesting  ....    coco.gif

Just as interesting as that post blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 03:14 PM)

ZING!
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 25 2007, 03:16 PM)
mmm interesting  ....    coco.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 03:17 PM)
Just as interesting as that post blink.gif

he just wants her myspace address.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 26 2007, 08:18 AM)

Well too bad cause he ain't getting it tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 25 2007, 03:18 PM)

Yeah So there !!!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 08:21 AM)
Yeah So there  !!!!

Uh huh...... blink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 03:26 PM)
Uh huh...... blink.gif

hey have a nice day or night in your case Bondi ...
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 08:27 AM)
hey have a nice day or night in your case Bondi  ...

Someone so intelligent should know it's morning here
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 03:30 PM)
Someone so intelligent should know it's morning here

well your in the dark, all the time so it was what do you call it ? a opposite thing .. smilio04.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 08:34 AM)
well your in the dark, all the time so it was what do you call it  ? a  opposite thing  ..  smilio04.gif

That barely makes sense confused-smiley-013.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 03:46 PM)
That barely makes sense confused-smiley-013.gif

barely hell,it makes no sense at all . ph34r.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 09:20 AM)
barely hell,it makes no sense at all .  ph34r.gif

admitting you have a problem is the first step toward recovery
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 05:04 PM)
admitting you have a problem is the first step toward recovery

I had a problem I was late for a trip to the cemetary and was typing fast so I could leave ..
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 10:07 AM)
I had a problem I was  late for a trip to the cemetary  and was typing fast so I could leave  ..

and your excuse the other 4000 times? blink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 05:11 PM)
and your excuse the other 4000 times? blink.gif

I was trying to be like you , cause your my hero , my role model all rolled into one ... it just makes ya feel fuzzy doesnt it ? LOL OMFG I cant beleieve I just said that .. I vomit-smiley-020.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 10:15 AM)
I was trying to be like you , cause your my hero , my role model   all rolled into one  ... it just makes ya feel fuzzy doesnt it  ?  LOL   OMFG  I cant beleieve I just said that  ..   I  vomit-smiley-020.gif

I will not fill Baby's thread with this crap, but that made possibly the least sense of any of your posts. Trying to be like me? Free Tip: I can spell and I know how to use grammar!
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 05:17 PM)
I will not fill Baby's thread with this crap, but that made possibly the least sense of any of your posts. Trying to be like me? Free Tip:                  I can spell and I know how to use grammar!

well ya fill it with Simpsons garb all the time .. what the fucks the difference ?

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE !!!!!!!!

Free tip Hell Gnappy charged me 9.99 for that same tip a month ago then proceeded to fuck up his own spelling .. tongue.gif

Spelling and grammar are damn important in rate my melons forum .OMFG . next your going to tell me Bobaloo really doesnt live in chicago and santa clause doesnt live at the north pole.. .. coco.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 10:21 AM)
well ya fill it with Simpsons garb all the time  .. what the fucks the difference  ? 
AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE !!!!!!!!
Free tip Hell Gnappy charged me  9.99 for that same tip a month ago then proceeded to fuck up his  own spelling  .. tongue.gif

Spelling and grammar are damn important  in  rate my melons  forum .OMFG  . next your going to tell me  Bobaloo  really doesnt live in chicago and santa clause doesnt live at the north pole.. ..  coco.gif

At least it's legible! I'm pretty sure I didn't fuck it up. I am not the spelling nazi but when a post is so badly typed it's hard to read, I feel that I should point that out, don't you, dick?
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 05:58 PM)
At least it's legible! I'm pretty sure I didn't fuck it up. I am not the spelling nazi but when a post is so badly typed it's hard to read, I feel that I should point that out, don't you, dick?

Oh a true misuse of mod powers ..Hmm guess i should have used my real name when i signed up ... but nice try , and besides there ya go with the calling names again .. coco.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 11:02 AM)
Oh a true misuse of  mod powers  ..Hmm guess i should have used my real name when i signed up ...  but nice try   , and besides there ya go with the calling names again ..  coco.gif

Im done with you, Ignore Listed!
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 25 2007, 06:05 PM)
Im done with you, Ignore Listed!

FINE just take your ball and go home !!!! smilio04.gif
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 25 2007, 04:38 PM)
wow !!!  just so you know I do think your under age and I do think  that is why your pics came down , , and the fact is nobody here truley knows different , but they think with there cocks  so they dont much care , as far as the gay underage shit , that was and  has always been brought up by Gnappy, bondi or puppet  , not  me   ..   nah.gif  and hey have a nice day  !!!  food-smiley-004.gif

No one took my pictures down, I requested the ratings to be deleted and I took the rest down myself.

Ps: You have to be 18 to work at Victoria's Secret, nice try.
(I also don't know too many sophmore's in college under 18.. again, nice try).

Ugh.. I don't even know why I'm adding this... there's not point in arguing with nut cases... but yes, I use my myspace to lure in men I meet on forums that live all the way in Canada and Australia so that we can "meet" and I can bust them...

o.O.. I'm sorry but I would like to think that I have enough of a life to where I don't have time to go around creating fake myspaces...
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ May 26 2007, 02:04 AM)

what about doogie howser? tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 26 2007, 04:11 AM)

I'm going to date myself here... I don't know who he is sad.gif.
Heard of him.. movie or something? man I feel blonde haha..

-googles-
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ May 26 2007, 02:04 AM)
No one took my pictures down, I requested the ratings to be deleted and I took the rest down myself.

Ugh.. I don't even know why I'm adding this... there's not point in arguing with nut cases... but yes, I use my myspace to lure in men I meet on forums that live all the way in Canada and Australia so that we can "meet" and I can bust them...

o.O.. I'm sorry but I would like to think that I have enough of a life to where I don't have time to go around creating fake myspaces...

mmm interesting , not really but I needed to add to my post total for the day , but hey its nothing personal , Im just not going to beg for sex from you like the others ,, dont take it personal or anything your just not my type I prefer my ladys with some age and experience , say like 25 + at least , let the wise cracks begin on the age thing ..I expect it .. tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 26 2007, 02:11 AM)

hey that was a great show in its time !!!!! 2thumbs.gif
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2007, 08:29 AM)
mmm interesting  ,  not really  but I needed to add to my post total  for the day  ,  but hey  its nothing personal , Im just not going to   beg for sex from you like the others ,, dont take it personal  or anything  your just not my type I prefer  my ladys with some  age and experience , say like  25 + at least ,  let the wise cracks  begin on the age thing ..I expect it  ..  tongue.gif

I would hope "your type" would be someone older than 20 years younger than yourself.

Otherwise that's a little creepy and rather disgusting since you said you had children yourself.

An don't worry.. I don't take a 45 year old not being interested in an 18 year old as insult... it sounds like common sense to me.

Ps: Where'd my thread go? sad.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ May 26 2007, 10:43 AM)
I would hope "your type" would be someone older than 20 years younger than yourself.

Otherwise that's a little creepy and rather disgusting since you said you had children yourself.

An don't worry.. I don't take a 45 year old not being interested in an 18 year old as insult... it sounds like common sense to me.
Ps: Where'd my thread go? sad.gif

well yeah that would seem kinda creepy .. I should have put 35+ ..

and Your thread I thought it was right here . tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ May 26 2007, 02:13 AM)
I'm going to date myself here... I don't know who he is sad.gif.
Heard of him.. movie or something? man I feel blonde haha..

-googles-

Blood on the Blackboard! The Bart Simpson story!
Starring Richard Chamberlain as Principal Skinner, Joe Montegna as Fat Tony, Jane Seymour as the woman he loved, and TV's Doogie Howser, Neil Patrick Harris, as Bart Simpson!
`Tony': Bart, I'm scared. Let's get out of here.
`Bart': Shut up! Where do you want it, Skinner?
`Skinner': [spits on him]
`Bart': Not smart. [pumps him full of lead]
Bart: Cool!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ May 26 2007, 07:04 PM)

I've found ignoring someone that is out to solely make trouble with other members the best way to go!
Christof
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 27 2007, 11:12 PM)
I've found ignoring someone that is out to solely make trouble with other members the best way to go!

not nearly as fun though

and
hi baby smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Christof @ May 28 2007, 02:14 AM)
not nearly as fun though

To Fun and beers food-smiley-004.gif tongue.gif

[attachmentid=44393]
baby21
QUOTE(Christof @ May 28 2007, 04:14 AM)
not nearly as fun though
and
hi baby smile.gif

Hello!!

Sooo for a little update..
I applied for a second job so you all better wish me luck or I will come and kick your butts... (Seriously now tongue.gif).

I'll be working both jobs over the summer...
my second job is going to be working with dogs smile.gif.
What can I say? If you're soft and cuddley and have big brown eyes, I'll do anything for you! tongue.gif

I also started up summer school... I'm taking some random fiction class and.. get this Interpersonal Communication... ONLINE... I'm not sure how it's all going to work but I read somewhere on the syllabus that we're supposed to have a partner we practice with.. laughing-smiley-017.gif

I hope everyone is well!
I've been lurking a lot lately so...
if you see me I'll give you a cookie?

Thank you come again!
closeup
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 1 2007, 02:08 PM)
Hello!!

I applied for a second job so you all better wish me luck or I will come and kick your butts... (Seriously now tongue.gif).

What can I say? If you're soft and cuddley and have big brown eyes, I'll do anything for you! tongue.gif

I also started up summer school... I'm taking some random fiction class and.. get this Interpersonal Communication... ONLINE... I'm not sure how it's all going to work but I read somewhere on the syllabus that we're supposed to have a partner we practice with..  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I hope everyone is well!
Thank you come again!

I've done a lot of work for a local company (that's going national and into Canada) called "Planet Dog" There seems to be quite a few cool people working for that company and they've outgrown their space three times in the last four years so they must be doing something right.
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 1 2007, 12:08 PM)
Hello!!

I also started up summer school... I'm taking some random fiction class and.. get this Interpersonal Communication... ONLINE... I'm not sure how it's all going to work but I read somewhere on the syllabus that we're supposed to have a partner we practice with..  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I hope everyone is well!
Thank you come again!

Good luck with that! If you don't get the job, remember you can always be one of my swimsuit models tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 2 2007, 05:08 AM)
Hello!!

I hope everyone is well!
Thank you come again!

Does that mean the same thing in your part of the world as it does mine??? tongue.gif

Seriously though goodluck with the job, sounds like a hectic summer ahead!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.