Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 8 2007, 05:23 PM)
Further proof that funny is likely shaped like a penis.

and even more proof that the two of you like to play the( Funny) part most of the time ..
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 8 2007, 07:25 PM)
and  even more proof that the two of you like to play the( Funny) part most of the time  ..

Well, duh. Why, do you like to play the vagina?
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 8 2007, 05:33 PM)
Well, duh.  Why, do you like to play the vagina?

same reason I play the fiddle .. tongue.gif
nybandit
no baby.....just the rhetorical banter that ruins many threads.......where is baby......lol
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 8 2007, 08:27 PM)
no baby.....just the rhetorical banter that ruins many threads.......where is baby......lol

right here!
-WAVES-
nybandit
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 8 2007, 08:30 PM)
right here!
-WAVES-

there's my baby! how are ya????
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 8 2007, 08:36 PM)
there's my baby!  how are ya????

borrrred.
Friends are going out to see 300, and I'm not invited.. stupid "guys night out' or some shit.
sad.gif

They do this when they go to the strip clubs too.. I've only been invited 3 times sad.gif
nybandit
they dont want to have to fight for the attention of the dancers.....lol

they prolly flock to that hot body of yours.......

so what are you gonna do all night by yourself...i have some ideas?? hmm..lol
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 8 2007, 08:41 PM)
they dont want to have to fight for the attention of the dancers.....lol

they prolly flock to that hot body of yours.......
so what are you gonna do all night by yourself...i have some ideas??  hmm..lol

haha.. the one time I went and got a lapdance the girl played with my tits.. that was fun.

I think I'm going to the gym tonight
sad.gif screw boys.
nybandit
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 8 2007, 08:42 PM)
haha.. the one time I went and got a lapdance the girl played with my tits.. that was fun.

I think I'm going to the gym tonight
sad.gif screw boys.

wish i was there to train ya...would be muchg fun

they did what????? lol ohmy.gif
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 8 2007, 08:46 PM)
wish i was there to train ya...would be muchg fun

they did what?????   lol    ohmy.gif

LOL!
I was getting a lap dance, and she like peaks down my shirt and says, "ooo nice" and starts rubbing them and crap...

I think she was just using me to get more tips sad.gif
nybandit
or to get more...hmmm...let me think
somfan
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 8 2007, 05:48 PM)
LOL!
I was getting a lap dance, and she like peaks down my shirt and says, "ooo nice" and starts rubbing them and crap...

I think she was just using me to get more tips sad.gif

...a brilliant deduction...it's mostly about money...it usually takes guys a little longer to figure that out. blink.gif
nybandit
i saw a beautiful baby.......stunning...
baby21
Ok, so I had a semi-.... crazed spree this morning and I've taken down all of my pictures on the forum, and almost had all my rating pictures deleted. I started to feel a little guilty about my boyfriend not knowing and everything...

Good news is that my rating pics won't be deleted, and my boyfriend is going to help me take lots more pics!! I don't know if I'll be posting as much on the bored, but I'll be sure to share often!

Sorry for the scare, and sorry if any "favorites" got taken down. I'll put "new and improved" ones up for you.. just think of the posibilities without me having to hold the camera or have it on a timer all of the time!!
Puppet
Crap im gone a few days and i see your pictures gone and i immediately thought you left.. sad.gif Please refrain from giving me heart attacks like that.. im weak and can't take it
Puppet
OH yea... I so didn't get any love from you in my thread lol tongue.gif love-smiley-052.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 9 2007, 02:10 AM)
OH yea... I so didn't get any love from you in my thread lol  tongue.gif   wub.gif

I need some new batteries and some new outfits and there will be plenty of love!!
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 9 2007, 02:53 AM)
I need some new batteries and some new outfits and there will be plenty of love!!

cant wait !! popc1.gif
Avvilimento
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2007, 02:01 AM)
I believe it's: "They're real and they're spectacular".
For a guy who can probably recite Pi to 30,000 places you sure have to work on your Seinfeld references tongue.gif

Alas, it's only Pi to 29,999 places... that 30,000th is a tricky one.

Besides.... who's thinking clearly about Seinfeld (or even Teri Hatcher) when they're looking at Baby21?

-Jak

PS I don't mean to get this off-topic - like many others, I'm eagerly awaiting the love.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 9 2007, 01:17 AM)
Ok, so I had a semi-.... crazed spree this morning and I've taken down all of my pictures on the forum, and almost had all my rating pictures deleted. I started to feel a little guilty about my boyfriend not knowing and everything...
Good news is that my rating pics won't be deleted, and my boyfriend is going to help me take lots more pics!! I don't know if I'll be posting as much on the bored, but I'll be sure to share often!

Sorry for the scare, and sorry if any "favorites" got taken down. I'll put "new and improved" ones up for you.. just think of the posibilities without me having to hold the camera or have it on a timer all of the time!!

Women coming to their senses could be the downfall of RMM blink.gif

Can't wait to see all the new pics.
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 8 2007, 05:17 PM)
well    what to say  , and I  want to see ya prove I edited anything  ? maybe you just read it wrong  ?   or its a case of Now ya see it now ya dont  !!!  better look fast  ..

given your track record and baby's response, I think that is more than proof enough.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 8 2007, 05:33 PM)
Well, duh.  Why, do you like to play the vagina?

he's more of a cunt laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 8 2007, 06:27 PM)

Oh yes, check out the new guy, he knows everything rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 8 2007, 06:42 PM)

22.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 8 2007, 06:48 PM)
LOL!

22.gif 22.gif

QUOTE(somfan @ Mar 8 2007, 07:37 PM)
...a brilliant deduction...it's  mostly about money...it usually takes guys a little longer to figure that out.   blink.gif

Thanks for ruining the fantasy dry.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 8 2007, 11:17 PM)

any pics you don't want to post here can be conveniently be deposited in my PM inbox!

QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 9 2007, 12:10 AM)
OH yea... I so didn't get any love from you in my thread lol 

you have a thread? coz.gif

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Mar 9 2007, 09:17 AM)
Alas, it's only Pi to 29,999 places... that 30,000th is a tricky one.

Besides.... who's thinking clearly about Seinfeld (or even Teri Hatcher) when they're looking at Baby21?

-Jak

PS I don't mean to get this off-topic - like many others, I'm eagerly awaiting the love.

ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2007, 10:07 AM)
given your track record and baby's response, I think that is more than proof enough.
he's more of a cunt laughing-smiley-017.gif
Oh yes, check out the new guy, he knows everything  rolleyes.gif
22.gif
22.gif  22.gif
Thanks for ruining the fantasy  dry.gif
any pics you don't want to post here can be conveniently be deposited in my PM inbox!
you have a thread?  coz.gif

you retard she was trying to get her thread back on track and you drag the shit back up ..wow just let things die a peacful death and maybe just maybe the young lady will post some new pics for us to enjoy !!!!! tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 9 2007, 12:48 PM)
you retard she was trying to get her thread back on track and you drag the shit back up ..wow  just let things die a peacful death and  maybe just maybe the young lady will post some new pics for us to enjoy  !!!!!  tongue.gif

hey, quit going off topic, dumbass.
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2007, 01:08 PM)
hey, quit going off topic, dumbass.

LOL yeah right , Baby heres your thread back ..Im sorry anyway , I cant speak for the other moron .... food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 9 2007, 03:15 PM)
LOL  yeah right , Baby  heres your thread back  ..Im sorry anyway  , I cant speak for the other moron  ....   food-smiley-004.gif

Hey, you leave me out of this.

Oh, um, nevermind. blink.gif
ddd35
well baby we have been just hanging around hoping your new pics would suddenly appear but no such luck as of yet ...
baby21
I told you!! I cannot keep up with the daily insaneness...
I had school today and went out last night, sooo....

I haven't purchased new batteries
I haven't been home
and I haven't had time to take pictures...
soo if i've lost you

No Time=No Batteries

No batteries + No time= No pictures...

AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY THREAD?? I CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW IT
coco.gif

tongue.gif
and uhh... smilio04.gif to all of you smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 9 2007, 03:00 PM)

I haven't been home
soo if i've lost you

No Time=No Batteries

coco.gif

tongue.gif
and uhh...  smilio04.gif  to all of you smile.gif

ohmy.gif

sooooooooo, otherwise how was your day? popc1.gif
nybandit
does that go for me too baby???
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 9 2007, 05:00 PM)

I haven't been home
soo if i've lost you

No Time=No Batteries

coco.gif

tongue.gif

And that, my friends, is just women's code for:

Bobaloo is my hero smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 9 2007, 03:45 PM)
And that, my friends, is just women's code for:

Bobaloo is my hero smile.gif

I dont think thats what that means ..
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 9 2007, 03:00 PM)

I haven't been home
soo if i've lost you

No Time=No Batteries

coco.gif

tongue.gif

Okay okay give me your address and I ll fed ex some batteries to you , but beware of the delivery guy , he might be there to check your Bod out !!! tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 9 2007, 06:15 PM)
I dont think thats what that means  ..

Then you obviously don't understand women. wacko.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 9 2007, 04:20 PM)
Then you obviously don't understand women. wacko.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

okay Then !!! dream the impossible dream there boba . tongue.gif
baby21
Haha I really didn't mean that to sound mean at all...

I figured I should incorporate smilies more into my posts soo...

coz.gif puke1.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif silvio.gif smilio12.gif unsure.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif

smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 9 2007, 06:13 PM)
Haha I really didn't mean that to sound mean at all...

I figured I should incorporate smilies more into my posts soo...

I lov your smile , Both of them !!!! 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 8 2007, 04:18 AM)
Sooo...

I'm getting some comments on my rated pics and a couple of pms telling me that my tits are fake. That's news to me... have they not seen my oldest two pics?? If they were fake.. I'd sue the person who did them, because they definetly have some natural defects, haha.

But seriously.. this is an argument I can't win. If I ignore the comments, they'll think, "oh it's true.." but if I respond they'll say, "oh she's deffensive, what a lier."

I don't know why it's so offending... but I promise, they're real. I'm 18 for God's sake and I've had this size rack since about 10th grade... ugggh I'm pissed off.. and no offense but fake boobs suck, shake what your mama gave you.. not what the surgeon made you.. haha.
THEY'RE REAL FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE.  angry-smiley-011.gif

Baby,
This article and the YouTube vid that go with it are for you! 2thumbs.gif Tyra Banks feels up Katherine McPhee on her show.

love-smiley-085.gif
baby21
bang2.gif

That makes me laugh... you have no idea.
Umm sad.gif still waiting on those batteries... you guys are serious slackers.

Went to a umm... "toy" store tonight and found an outfit I want to get when I have the money to spare... can't wait to take some pictures in it!!!!

Let's just say red corsette. yummmy.

Why is no one on when I'm awake at these ungodly hours?
Annnd... since you'll all probably be reading this later tooday and it will be Saturday..

action-smiley-047.gif
WHY ARE YOU READING MY THREAD???
IT'S SATURDAY AND FROM WHAT I KNOW CG POSTS PICS...

SO GET THE FUCK OUT.
lmao...

I am a little nuts.
annnd I like the anticipation I'm building by making you all wait,
I'm so cruel.

action-smiley-047.gif action-smiley-047.gif action-smiley-047.gif
ddd35
cant wait to see ya in that outfit ... pick up any toys while your were there ?

well CG wont be here for a while shes not a early riser like yourself ... So is it okay that were here ? tongue.gif
nybandit
damn.....i missed baby again..........i am gonna run to my 411 and see if she is there......

tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 10 2007, 02:03 AM)
Baby,
This article and the YouTube vid that go with it are for you!  2thumbs.gif Tyra Banks feels up Katherine McPhee on her show.

love-smiley-085.gif

That was hot. I wish her show was on the playboy channel or something. then it would have gotten interesting. smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 10 2007, 05:13 AM)
bang2.gif

That makes me laugh... you have no idea.
Umm sad.gif still waiting on those batteries... you guys are serious slackers.

Went to a umm... "toy" store tonight and found an outfit I want to get when I have the money to spare... can't wait to take some pictures in it!!!!

Let's just say red corsette. yummmy.

Why is no one on when I'm awake at these ungodly hours?
Annnd... since you'll all probably be reading this later tooday and it will be Saturday..
action-smiley-047.gif
WHY ARE YOU READING MY THREAD???
IT'S SATURDAY AND FROM WHAT I KNOW CG POSTS PICS...

SO GET THE FUCK OUT.
lmao...

I am a little nuts.
annnd I like the anticipation I'm building by making you all wait,
I'm so cruel.

action-smiley-047.gif  action-smiley-047.gif  action-smiley-047.gif

If you give me your address, I will ship some batteries over to you. smile.gif And by ship I mean drive to your place and by batteries, I mean me. smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 10 2007, 09:56 AM)
If you give me your address, I will ship some batteries over to you.  smile.gif  And by ship I mean drive to your place and by batteries, I mean me. smile.gif

that would be like delivering a limp noodle , I mean a dead battery .
baby21
I hate it when my computer wont let me load pictures....

Makes me want to
guns.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 10 2007, 11:32 PM)
I hate it when my computer wont let me load pictures....

Makes me want to
guns.gif

bummer and we all hoped you would love-smiley-085.gif
Puppet
Doh.. guess its time we donate a new computer to you smile.gif
nybandit
2thumbs.gif Happy Sunday Baby......
baby21
I'm anxiously awaiting my new pics to start popping up on the ratings board. Fun, fun, fun... That said..

What happened to this place!???
I think I am going to go try and learn how to post pics in the forums again so I can spice some things up, I really do enjoy talking to all of you, and if it takes pictures for you to start showing up again.. so be it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures by the way, I've just been busy recently with friends and school...

You know you love me and will forgive me for it
smile.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 12 2007, 02:52 AM)
I'm anxiously awaiting my new pics to start popping up on the ratings board. Fun, fun, fun... That said..

What happened to this place!???
I think I am going to go try and learn how to post pics in the forums again so I can spice some things up, I really do enjoy talking to all of you, and if it takes pictures for you to start showing up again.. so be it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures by the way, I've just been busy recently with friends and school...

You know you love me and will forgive me for it
smile.gif

Don't take it personal- it's the weekend. You could be posting pics of naked cartwheels and no one would be here to notice. They all show up on Monday though and by then, you can probably barely remember which pic you posted where.
I'm surprised anyone actually noticed I wasn't around on Saturday. Flattered, but surprised.

It Ebbs and Flows, Baby.

Now, about naked cartwheel vids... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.