Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
baby21
QUOTE(Damor @ Jan 17 2008, 09:27 AM)
Hey young lady, hows life treating you?  Been on the board this winter?

I haven't... we were supposed to go today but the drive up to the mountains is supposed to be horrible. We were going to go boarding and then stop by glenwood springs and go swimming in the hot springs. It's supposed to be about 1 degree up there right now... I thought that would be freaking awesome to swim in a giant hot tub when it's that cold tongue.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 17 2008, 10:45 AM)
Well that sucks. I'd tell you a few ways you can get them to transfer, but I don't want to sound like a nerd.  Maybe instead it'd just be easier for me to go there and take some pictures with my camera, then I can transfer them to your computer for you. unsure.gif

Hey...that would work! And no worries about the whole sounding like a nerd part... we all already know how big of a nerd you are! nah.gif
Damor
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jan 17 2008, 02:35 PM)
then stop by glenwood springs and go swimming in the hot springs. It's supposed to be about 1 degree up there right now... I thought that would be freaking awesome to swim in a giant hot tub when it's that cold tongue.gif

That would be awesome!!! I've been in an actual hot tub when it's that cold, but to be swimming in natural hot spring water in freezing cold weather would be aces. Throw you into the mix and I'd have myself one hell of a good time.

Hey...that would work!

biggrin.gif I'll be right over. wink.gif

And no worries about the whole sounding like a nerd part... we all already know how big of a nerd you are!  nah.gif

dry.gif
baby21
Guess who is going to California in March!!!

smile.gif I'm going with a friend for her husband's boot camp graduation. We'll be in San Diego and I'm incredibly excited... I may finally get to see the ocean! (What a deprived life I've lived tongue.gif).

Bobaloo... you need to add me on myspace, I have a terrible time navigating facebook and more often than not stuff just doesn't make it on there tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jan 19 2008, 07:31 PM)
Guess who is going to California in March!!!

smile.gif I'm going with a friend for her husband's boot camp graduation. We'll be in San Diego and I'm incredibly excited... I may finally get to see the ocean! (What a deprived life I've lived tongue.gif).

Bobaloo... you need to add me on myspace, I have a terrible time navigating facebook and more often than not stuff just doesn't make it on there tongue.gif

wow. I haven't been on myspace in so long. I wonder if I still remember my password over there. If I can figure it out, I'll request your friendship today... although, I'm not really sure if I'm ready to set myself up for that kind of rejection again. laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
Well, I looked for your myspace, but I couldn't find it. i don't remember the address, bondi doesn't allow you to see his friends, and you're not friends with Gnappy (I don't think). I've tried a few searches based on what I thought your nickname was and where you live, but no such luck.

It's been a while since I've logged on to Myspace. I seem to have lost just about all my friends. wacko.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 21 2008, 03:13 PM)
Well, I looked for your myspace, but I couldn't find it.  i don't remember the address, bondi doesn't allow you to see his friends, and you're not friends with Gnappy (I don't think).  I've tried a few searches based on what I thought your nickname was and where you live, but no such luck. 

It's been a while since I've logged on to Myspace.  I seem to have lost just about all my friends.  wacko.gif

Awww... ok let me go find you tongue.gif
baby21
Ok there... you should have a request (from a joy bomb... you'll get it, I promise)!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jan 22 2008, 02:33 PM)
Ok there... you should have a request (from a joy bomb... you'll get it, I promise)!

those are the types of bombs that explode with delicousness. wink.gif
Puppet
poke poke.. smilio09.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 21 2008, 09:34 AM)
wow.  I haven't been on myspace in so long.  I wonder if I still remember my password over there.  If I can figure it out, I'll request your friendship today... although, I'm not really sure if I'm ready to set myself up for that kind of rejection again.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Pm me I can give ya your password ... LOL tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 23 2008, 04:57 AM)
poke poke..  smilio09.gif

03.gif
You dont call me anymore sad.gif
nybandit
Damn this well has run dry.......Baby......hope you are well and come light a fire in this place......
icandoit
smile.gif
baby21
QUOTE(icandoit @ Feb 1 2008, 12:33 AM)
I don't think telling her that her well ran dry is a good way to get her back.

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Puppet
Dry you say... I have a feeling she has been very wet.. and ican has played a roll in that! Maybe ive played a few supporting rolls tongue.gif
nybandit
I was referring to RMM in general......not Baby.....she is way to hot and sexy to go dry......

i will be more specific for you all next time!
Damor
baby21
QUOTE(Damor @ Feb 5 2008, 12:58 AM)
You're going to love it.  I travel to San Diego area all the time.  The only down fall is you have to sell your first born just to afford to live there.  You will have a good time.  I would say enjoy the night life, but when is the 21st BDay?  You will have fun regardless.

-sigh- ... unexpected expenses makes it look like I may not be going to San Diego with my friend. I'm trying to make something happen along the lines of spring break and California... but we'll see.

The 21st birthday will be in July 2009 LOL sad.gif ... I can dream though, right?
Damor
misschickie
QUOTE(baby21 @ Feb 6 2008, 01:10 AM)
-sigh- ... unexpected expenses makes it look like I may not be going to San Diego with my friend. I'm trying to make something happen along the lines of spring break and California... but we'll see.

The 21st birthday will be in July 2009 LOL sad.gif ... I can dream though, right?

I'd love to hit vegas with you on your 21st....hell i'll be 39 (OMG) and we can be the cougar and the kitten, lol!!!
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(baby21 @ Feb 6 2008, 04:10 AM)

You do Know that there are Nude Beachs in San Diego, Ca 08.gif
Spring Break year-round food-smiley-004.gif
grinning-smiley-003.gif
Damor
misschickie
QUOTE(Damor @ Feb 22 2008, 03:16 PM)
Hey sunshine how have you been?

well, when i was eating her out this morning she was just fiiine!

we waited for you as long as we could!
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Feb 23 2008, 10:54 AM)
well, when i was eating her out this morning she was just fiiine!

we waited for you as long as we could!

pics ?
Damor
Macdonald
just a lil bump for baby

hope all is well and we miss seein you around smile.gif love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Macdonald @ Mar 26 2008, 01:31 PM)
just a lil bump for baby

I second that! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Macdonald @ Mar 26 2008, 11:31 AM)
just a lil bump for baby

she's doing fantastic 08.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 27 2008, 10:38 AM)
she's doing fantastic  08.gif

well thats great to know .. Wed been worried deeply about her tongue.gif
icandoit
smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(icandoit @ Mar 28 2008, 09:15 PM)
smilio09.gif  She is now...

PICS ?
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 29 2008, 08:51 PM)
PICS ?

Not for you dry.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 29 2008, 10:03 PM)
Not for you  dry.gif

What about me? ph34r.gif
Damor
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 29 2008, 08:03 PM)
Not for you  dry.gif

Why am I not surprised love-smiley-077.gif I said I was sorry . tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 29 2008, 10:03 PM)
Not for you  dry.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif action-smiley-047.gif
misschickie
lol...everyone kept quoting baby's 'not for you' i was imagining baby saying it over and over to the guys...
valoish
QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 5 2008, 06:08 PM)
lol...everyone kept quoting baby's 'not for you'  i was imagining baby saying it over and over to the guys...

That's not nice!
evade20
QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 5 2008, 06:08 PM)
lol...everyone kept quoting baby's 'not for you'  i was imagining baby saying it over and over to the guys...

Just to 3d! smilio04.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 5 2008, 04:08 PM)

she says it to me all the time , its just part of the vocabulary now ... laughing-smiley-014.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 5 2008, 10:20 PM)
Just to 3d!  smilio04.gif

probably so
baby21
ph34r.gif

Hello everyone smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 7 2008, 05:44 PM)
ph34r.gif

Hello everyone smile.gif

Wow you ARE bored
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Apr 7 2008, 02:58 AM)
Wow you ARE bored

ph34r.gif
Damor
evade20
QUOTE(Damor @ Apr 8 2008, 08:53 AM)
pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.  both of you must be really bored!

Bam!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Damor @ Apr 8 2008, 06:53 AM)
pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.  both of you must be really bored!

totally!
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 8 2008, 10:54 AM)
totally!

awesome !!!
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Apr 7 2008, 12:44 AM)
ph34r.gif

Hello everyone smile.gif

I know Im not included in "everyone" but HI smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.