Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 18 2007, 01:31 AM)
The babe AND the beer food-smiley-004.gif

smooth tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 18 2007, 05:33 PM)
smooth tongue.gif

cool.gif ohhhhhhh yeah
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 18 2007, 02:40 AM)
cool.gif ohhhhhhh yeah

well you may have to keep that bar stool warm for a while...
the flights to that side of the world are just a little bit of money..
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 18 2007, 05:47 PM)
well you may have to keep that bar stool warm for a while...
the flights to that side of the world are just a little bit of money..

Oh you know it. It's actually more expensive to fly between Aus and the states than it is for us to fly to London, which is a much further flight! Why? Because of the duopoly between QANTAS and I think it's American Airlines. They are the only 2 carriers that go from LA to Sydney which means they can charge a good price with little competition.

Maybe I'll just come to you?
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 18 2007, 04:26 AM)
Oh you know it. It's actually more expensive to fly between Aus and the states than it is for us to fly to London, which is a much further flight! Why? Because of the duopoly between QANTAS and I think it's American Airlines. They are the only 2 carriers that go from LA to Sydney which means they can charge a good price with little competition.

Maybe I'll just come to you?

American air lines sucks !!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 15 2007, 11:42 PM)
I just try and pick up from where Gnappy leaves off. We'd kill in a pub trivia night grinning-smiley-003.gif

NTN electronic trivia used to be big here but you can't find it anymore. You could compete agains others in your bar as well as others accross N. America. Loved it.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 15 2007, 11:46 PM)
when my mom used to drink.. we'd go to the bars with her when I was about 10-12 and I'd kill at those trivia games because I was the only one playing who wasn't smashed.

I'm so full of useless info, I can still recall it while innebriated. It REALLY impresses the ladies wacko.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 17 2007, 11:31 PM)
The babe AND the beer food-smiley-004.gif

damn, foiled again!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 16 2007, 01:34 AM)
boring fact #171

Iceland is in fact quite green and Greenland is as icey as a motherfucker ohmy.gif

crazy vikings!!!

on a random note, i met a girl from Iceland who was pretty hot and had some pretty nice fake boobs and a killer accent. She was working as a nanny on a work visa trying to earn citizenship. i'm sure the dad in that family was pounding the shit outta her. I never got that far with her, but we had a pretty good time still.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 18 2007, 02:01 PM)
crazy vikings!!!
on a random note, i met a girl from Iceland who was pretty hot and had some pretty nice fake boobs and a killer accent.  She was working as a nanny on a work visa trying to earn citizenship.  i'm sure the dad in that family was pounding the shit outta her.  I never got that far with her, but we had a pretty good time still.

any pics of her? or fake pics you can tell us are her? popc1.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 18 2007, 04:15 PM)
any pics of her? or fake pics you can tell us are her?  popc1.gif

I keep my picture collection of her online. You can access them at nextdoornikki.com.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 18 2007, 02:53 PM)
I keep my picture collection of her online.  You can access them at nextdoornikki.com.

ingenious!
misschickie
hey there, baby...just popping in to say hi!

i have been here for a few minutes and the conversation has gone from airlines to trivia to icelandic girls...quite a place you have here, hun! smile.gif

chickie
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 19 2007, 12:07 AM)
American air lines sucks !!

and how! Worst airline ever!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 19 2007, 02:43 AM)
damn, foiled again!

You gotta be quick around me cool.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 19 2007, 07:15 AM)
any pics of her? or fake pics you can tell us are her?  popc1.gif

funny laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 19 2007, 07:53 AM)
I keep my picture collection of her online.  You can access them at nextdoornikki.com.

Funnier laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 19 2007, 05:35 PM)

i have been here for a few minutes and the conversation has gone from airlines to trivia to icelandic girls...quite a place you have here, hun!  smile.gif

chickie

Usually we are much less on topic grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 19 2007, 12:35 AM)

i have been here for a few minutes and the conversation has gone from airlines to trivia to icelandic girls...quite a place you have here, hun!  smile.gif

chickie

just a normal day at the office !!! smile.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 19 2007, 09:05 AM)
just a normal day at the office  !!! smile.gif

lol, I hear that, I sign on during my lunch hour tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Jun 20 2007, 06:11 AM)
lol, I hear that, I sign on during my lunch hour  tongue.gif

You're a dull boy billy bang.gif
Puppet
ph34r.gif Psssssst Hi!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jun 22 2007, 02:57 PM)
ph34r.gif Psssssst   Hi!

Puppet has awoken from his drunken coma ohmy.gif
Puppet
yea.... alot been going on latey .... I need to refind my inner whore!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jun 22 2007, 04:32 PM)
yea.... alot been going on latey .... I need to refind my inner whore!!

You've come to the right place, step into my office!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 22 2007, 12:10 AM)
You've come to the right place, step into my office!

you mean your old chevy? wacko.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 23 2007, 04:17 AM)
you mean your old chevy? wacko.gif

Precisely laughing-smiley-017.gif

Gnappster you diabolical........
baby21
Has anyone ever had a real asshole for a teacher? I had this teacher e-mail us the due dates for everything saying that we needed to have our tests in by 11:55 on Monday the 25. I get on the website to take them on Monday at 4 and they're closed... on the site the due date says the 24.

So I e-mail her hoping that she'll get back to me and I can do them asap. I still haven't heard from her. You'd think if a class was ending and it was an online class that some kids mite have some trouble and maybe you should be available to answer questions. She's also said a bunch of rude stuff in her comments throughout the semester (which by the way, she made shorter than any other summer class I've been able to take). She also used all of her same material from her spring semester.. her little "hints" throughout the site are all from January o.O...

Anyways, if the old hag doesn't e-mail me back I miss out on 200 points and get a D in the class. Did I mention there were only 2 assignments and 3 tests? I've never received a D before... it all really pisses me off since this class should have been an easy A.

Ok... I'm done ranting, that all probably sounds really bad and childish. Does anyone follow wrestling at all? The whole Benoit thing is really sad...
closeup
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 26 2007, 01:55 PM)
Has anyone ever had a real asshole for a teacher? I had this teacher e-mail us the due dates for everything saying that we needed to have our tests in by 11:55 on Monday the 25. I get on the website to take them on Monday at 4 and they're closed... on the site the due date says the 24.

So I e-mail her hoping that she'll get back to me and I can do them asap. I still haven't heard from her. You'd think if a class was ending and it was an online class that some kids mite have some trouble and maybe you should be available to answer questions. She's also said a bunch of rude stuff in her comments throughout the semester (which by the way, she made shorter than any other summer class I've been able to take). She also used all of her same material from her spring semester.. her little "hints" throughout the site are all from January o.O...

Anyways, if the old hag doesn't e-mail me back I miss out on 200 points and get a D in the class. Did I mention there were only 2 assignments and 3 tests? I've never received a D before... it all really pisses me off since this class should have been an easy A.

Ok... I'm done ranting, that all probably sounds really bad and childish. Does anyone follow wrestling at all? The whole Benoit thing is really sad...

Well, that sucks. At the very least there should be some way to report her to the higher-ups. You're probably not the only one who's had problems with her. If enough students complain....... Here's the thing-teachers work for you. Your money is what pays their salaries. They probably don't like to think of it that way, but that's the way it is. You paying for a service and getting less than satisfactory results. She's basically phoning-in her summer's work, taking the cash and letting the students suffer the consquences. If it meant fucking up my grade point average, I'd go over her head so fast she wouldn't know what hit her.
Bobaloo

Closeup is right. I'd go fucking insane. I'd print out the emails from her with the incorrect due date along with the email you sent her. Then go to the administration and demand one of a few things. mainly, though you should either be able to take the test or demand that the test not factored into your grade for that class.

You can always threaten to talk to your local newspaper and have them write an artical about your experience.
Gnappster
I typed out a reply and everything and now it's gone.
I'm WAAAAAY too lazy to type all that again...plus I forgot what I said.
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 26 2007, 03:29 PM)
I typed out a reply and everything and now it's gone.
I'm WAAAAAY too lazy to type all that again...plus I forgot what I said.

10.266 posts and counting-I'd think you'd have gotten the hang of it by now. Closeup2-8 agree.
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 26 2007, 01:49 PM)
10.266 posts and counting-I'd think you'd have gotten the hang of it by now. Closeup2-8 agree.

you've obviously thought too highly of me.
Christof
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 26 2007, 06:55 PM)

That sucks hope you get it sorted soon. I kinda follow the wrestling is indeed a sad thing im waiting for all the facts but the last i heard they thought benoit killed his wife and child then himself, hope thats not that case hes had an amazing career and will be a shame for him to be remembered in this way sad.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Christof @ Jun 26 2007, 03:00 PM)
That sucks hope you get it sorted soon.  I kinda follow the wrestling is indeed a sad thing im waiting for all the facts but the last i heard they thought benoit killed his wife and child then himself, hope thats not that case hes had an amazing career and will be a shame for him to be remembered in this way  sad.gif

that was part of my missing post as well dry.gif i used to be a huge pro wrestling fan but haven't watched in the last couple years much as the stories arent very interesting to me. they are now officially saying benoit killed his wife then son, then himself. I can't believe how flabbergasted I am by all this. If anyone seemed easy going and like a decent human being, it was him. He grew up not far from here and he was always one of my fav wrestlers. I've been watching him since he started back in stampede wrestling back in '86. sad sad sad.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 27 2007, 04:55 AM)

I never underwent tertiary education and high school was a LOOOOOONG time ago so I cant really comment.... what happened to Benoit?

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 27 2007, 08:56 AM)
that was part of my missing post as well  dry.gif  i used to be a huge pro wrestling fan but haven't watched in the last couple years much as the stories arent very interesting to me. they are now officially saying benoit killed his wife then son, then himself. I can't believe how flabbergasted I am by all this. If anyone seemed easy going and like a decent human being, it was him. He grew up not far from here and he was always one of my fav wrestlers. I've been watching him since he started back in stampede wrestling back in '86. sad sad sad.

Fuck full on!

I used to love wrestling too Gnappy, ever since I was a kid from the days of Hulkamania, through the awesome stories on WcW featuring the nWo and even into a bit of WWE but I havent watched it for 3 or 4 years now. I guess i've out grown it ("any type of growth really irritates me")

All i can say is that if he has done what you have said it's above you can point to one thing, drug abuse! All these guys are on that much juice it'd kill an elephant and prolonged use has got to cause some phsycological problems.
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 26 2007, 10:25 PM)
I never underwent tertiary education and high school was a LOOOOOONG time ago so I cant really comment.... what happened to Benoit?
Fuck full on!

I used to love wrestling too Gnappy, ever since I was a kid from the days of Hulkamania, through the awesome stories on WcW featuring the nWo and even into a bit of WWE but I havent watched it for 3 or 4 years now. I guess i've out grown it ("any type of growth really irritates me")

All i can say is that if he has done what you have said it's above you can point to one thing, drug abuse! All these guys are on that much juice it'd kill an elephant and prolonged use has got to cause some phsycological problems.

See next post ...
ddd35
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressrelease

this I found on WWE website , I used to be a big fan then I went to a main event live and I realized just how fake it really was , its all about entertainment I more then realize and they do have to be in damn good shape to do some of the stunts but when ya see it from the front row , the only good view was the Diva's ... Peace be to the family and friends they left behind .
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 26 2007, 10:25 PM)
Fuck full on!

well I'd almost hope there was something wrong with his brain. He just didn't seem the type to do any of this. I have his dvd at home and he seems like Mr. Family Man out of the ring.

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 27 2007, 09:18 AM)
this I found on WWE  website   , I used to be a big fan  then I went to a  main event   live and  I realized  just how fake it  really was  , its all about entertainment  I more then realize   and they do have to be  in damn good shape to do some of the stunts   but  when ya see it from the front row  ,  the only good view was the Diva's ...    Peace be to the family and friends  they left behind .

It took you seeing it up close to realize it wasn't real. I've known that since I was 10 tongue.gif
obviously it's for entertainment, but there have been some pretty brutal matches in the past. I think I would rather have been in a real fight than to take some of the bumps these guys do. Hell in a cell, undertaker vs mankind is still difficult to watch to this day if you know the injuries both guys received in the match, mostly mick foley.
SKULLZ0MBIE

shit happens, I had classes like that, you will never win, the best thing you can do is drop the classes and make it up next time with other teacher!
sorry to hear that, but it happens alot!
just learn from it, be for it happens again!
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 28 2007, 02:18 AM)
this I found on WWE  website   , I used to be a big fan  then I went to a  main event   live and  I realized  just how fake it  really was  , its all about entertainment  I more then realize   and they do have to be  in damn good shape to do some of the stunts   but  when ya see it from the front row  ,  the only good view was the Diva's ...    Peace be to the family and friends  they left behind .

It isn't the same in person as it is on TV thats for sure!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 28 2007, 03:16 AM)
well I'd almost hope there was something wrong with his brain. He just didn't seem the type to do any of this. I have his dvd at home and he seems like Mr. Family Man out of the ring.

It made the papers here today in the World News tabloid section, it says they found large quantities of anabolic steroids in the house! (surprised???) but it will take a while for toxology reports to come back
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 27 2007, 10:16 AM)
It took you seeing it up close to realize it wasn't real. I've known that since I was 10 tongue.gif
obviously it's for entertainment, but there have been some pretty brutal matches in the past. I think I would rather have been in a real fight than to take some of the bumps these guys do. Hell in a cell, undertaker vs mankind is still difficult to watch to this day if you know the injuries both guys received in the match, mostly mick foley.

well we all know its fake but the stunts are wild , its a big mans soap opera , changing the divas and the partners all the time .. I saw the battle you refer to and yes it was brutal and the Mick he has life lasting scares from it for sure .. the WWE is now wishing they had not aired there tribute monday night to honor Benoit , the owner started the show the tuesday night show with a apoligy that if they had known the facts of the deathes the show monday would not have happened ... I just hope some day the family can get closure of why it happened ..
baby21
I learned a sad but important life lesson... If you bitch enough, you get your way. My teacher is "fixing" up my grades so that I'll do well in the class. WTF!? I just wanted to take the tests... I feel kind of guilty now.. the tests were half of the class. sad.gif -sigh-

I was such a wrestling nerd when I was little. I sadly liked Macho Man over Hulk Hogan back then... I even had a Macho Man doll. A few months ago my boyfriend and I and his brother all went to an ECW show. Sandman hurt himself comming out of the stands.. it was pretty funny... he was grabbing his ass durring his entire match. Anymore I follow the sport but I can't take more than a few minutes here and there. It's exactly like a man's soap opera.. the story lines just bug me anymore.

With the Benoit thing.. supposedly the steroids were prescribed to him. They do drug testing in wrestling and he passed back in April... but he was being prescribed steroids for his low testosterone levels that were linked to previous steriod use... it's all one big strange circle. I think you do have to be out of your mind to do what he did... He was one of the nicest most respected guys. They did a tribute to him and that really shows his character in my mind... the last thing any of his fellow wrestlers suspected was that he would kill his family.

In other news.. I'm going on vacation here soon smile.gif.
Horeseback riding
Fishing... gutting fish (My favorite part biggrin.gif)
Whitewater rafting..

!!!

I can't wait to get away from the city (and work) and have some fun!
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 28 2007, 12:15 PM)
Horeseback riding
Whitewater rafting..

!!!

is it true what they say about why girls like horseback riding so much? popc1.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 29 2007, 05:15 AM)
I learned a sad but important life lesson... If you bitch enough, you get your way. My teacher is "fixing" up my grades so that I'll do well in the class. WTF!? I just wanted to take the tests... I feel kind of guilty now.. the tests were half of the class. sad.gif -sigh-
I was such a wrestling nerd when I was little. I sadly liked Macho Man over Hulk Hogan back then... I even had a Macho Man doll. A few months ago my boyfriend and I and his brother all went to an ECW show. Sandman hurt himself comming out of the stands.. it was pretty funny... he was grabbing his ass durring his entire match. Anymore I follow the sport but I can't take more than a few minutes here and there. It's exactly like a man's soap opera.. the story lines just bug me anymore.

With the Benoit thing.. supposedly the steroids were prescribed to him. They do drug testing in wrestling and he passed back in April... but he was being prescribed steroids for his low testosterone levels that were linked to previous steriod use... it's all one big strange circle. I think you do have to be out of your mind to do what he did... He was one of the nicest most respected guys. They did a tribute to him and that really shows his character in my mind... the last thing any of his fellow wrestlers suspected was that he would kill his family.

Horeseback riding
Whitewater rafting..

!!!

Weasling outta things is important to learn. It's what seperates us from the animals!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 29 2007, 06:28 AM)
is it true what they say about why girls like horseback riding so much?  popc1.gif

Here's hoping grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 28 2007, 10:25 PM)
Weasling outta things is important to learn. It's what seperates us from the animals!

except the weasel grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 28 2007, 12:15 PM)

Horeseback riding
Whitewater rafting..

!!!

well glad the teacher came around , its just amazing what sending her that huge dildo can do for your grade ...

have fun on the vacation ...

The benoit thing is getting nasty , now there saying his son had mental problems and the parents couldnt agree on his care ... I dont think we will ever know whats really happening ....
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 29 2007, 07:28 AM)
The benoit thing is getting nasty , now there saying his son had mental problems and the parents couldnt agree on his care  ...  I dont think we will ever know whats really happening  ....

well that's one thing we can agree on.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 29 2007, 04:34 PM)
except the weasel  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Allyyyyy Ooooop!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 30 2007, 02:10 AM)

I don't agree with that
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 29 2007, 09:10 AM)

the DEA seized his doctors office yesterday , taking all the files , there really making a big deal of the roids ... the WWE is getting lots of press though Vince and his wife have been on all the major morning news shows ...
foghorn
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 30 2007, 08:54 AM)
the DEA seized his doctors office yesterday , taking all the files , there really making a big deal  of the  roids ...  the WWE is getting lots of press though  Vince and his wife have been on all the major  morning news shows  ...

why would anyone feel sorry for a murderous sonofafucking cocksucking shithead. he should rot in hell for enternity. i feel sorry for his wife and son that he murdered. if feel sorry for all of the family and friends. if i could revive the roid raging lunitic i would just so i could slowly put him to death. fuck him and fuck all cold blooded murderers...especially those that kill children. i hope he's being passed around in hell getting fucked by all the demons. all child abusers/molesters/rapist should be lined up for enteral assfuckings.
ddd35
QUOTE(foghorn @ Jul 5 2007, 09:00 AM)
why would anyone feel sorry for a murderous sonofafucking cocksucking shithead.  he should rot in hell for enternity.  i feel sorry for his wife and son that he murdered.  if feel sorry for all of the family and friends.  if i could revive the roid raging lunitic i would just so i could slowly put him to death.  fuck him and fuck all cold blooded murderers...especially those that kill children.  i hope he's being passed around in hell getting fucked by all the demons.  all child abusers/molesters/rapist should be lined up for enteral assfuckings.

would you please tell us what ya really think ???????
baby21
-waves-
I finally have a day off from work smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 5 2007, 12:23 PM)
-waves-

well it's about damned time tongue.gif

you need to get a job where you can slack and post here all day.
baby21
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 5 2007, 02:45 PM)

yeeah no joke!
Too bad I'm going on vacation in 3 days sad.gif

tongue.gif

Ooo.. annd I got some good news today! There's this scholar award my school apparently gives out for what I assume would be a certain gpa... when I checked my balance for my tuition it was -1,000.00... meaning they gave me a thousand bucks.... pretty nice, right?
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 6 2007, 02:41 AM)
would you please tell us what ya really think ???????

laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 6 2007, 05:23 AM)
-waves-

Hooray!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 6 2007, 05:45 AM)

That's a REAL job grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jul 6 2007, 01:17 PM)
yeeah no joke!
Too bad I'm going on vacation in 3 days sad.gif

tongue.gif

Ooo.. annd I got some good news today! There's this scholar award my school apparently gives out for what I assume would be a certain gpa... when I checked my balance for my tuition it was -1,000.00... meaning they gave me a thousand bucks.... pretty nice, right?

Sounds fucking A to me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.