Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Puppet
heheheh.. Yummm i want pictures of baby naked looking at bunnis pictures ... now we are talking!!!
misschickie
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 4 2007, 06:24 PM)
Bunni's ass makes me wish I was a guy... or that bunni was a lesbian... either way I'm going to go look at her pictures now.

lol...me too! and now that i have seen the amazin baby in a bra love-smiley-077.gif ...i am definitely gonna switch teams...either that or become a permanent part time lesbian!
baby21
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 4 2007, 09:28 PM)
lol...me too!  and now that i have seen the amazin baby in a bra  love-smiley-077.gif ...i am definitely gonna switch teams...either that or become a permanent part time lesbian!

Now we're talking!! Does that position pay well?? Because it sure does sound hot!
Puppet
Can i see your resume that your applying with smile.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 4 2007, 06:35 PM)
Now we're talking!! Does that position pay well?? Because it sure does sound hot!

The pay sucks, but the benefits are fan-fuckin-tastic!
baby21
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 4 2007, 09:47 PM)

Well that is all that matters.. count me in!
Puppet
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 4 2007, 09:47 PM)

lolol 2thumbs.gif
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 4 2007, 06:22 PM)
Ok... here's me modeling the bra.. you may want to refer to the link for a good picture of it, lol.

How about a shirt on and shirt off pic!?

Shirt off, sexy belly button ring!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 5 2007, 09:12 AM)
It's beige color... the free ones are always a boring color... annnnd here's a link to it

Angel's Air Push-Up

On a side note the model in that pic is Miranda Kerr... she is an Aussie girl who has made it big across the globe and I think she is smoking hot. actually have a t shirt with her silhouette on it...

QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 5 2007, 09:21 AM)
Where's my " grinning-smiley-003.gif "??

grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 5 2007, 09:22 AM)
Ok... here's me modeling the bra.. you may want to refer to the link for a good picture of it, lol.

How about a shirt on and shirt off pic!?

DAMN! If you push those beautiful breasts up any higher you're going to knock yourself out walking!

QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 5 2007, 09:54 AM)
user posted image

Damn, Baby, You are gorgeous...

Poor Bondi...  it will be down before he wakes up... laughing-smiley-017.gif

The boob gods have smiled on Bondi today

QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 5 2007, 12:04 PM)
Don't bump into Bondi while you're at it...

ph34r.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 5 2007, 12:24 PM)
Bunni's ass makes me wish I was a guy... or that bunni was a lesbian... either way I'm going to go look at her pictures now.

I'd much prefer the latter
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 5 2007, 01:05 AM)
The boob gods have smiled on Bondi today
:

ph34r.gif You just got lucky.... laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 5 2007, 04:14 PM)
ph34r.gif You just got lucky.... laughing-smiley-017.gif

Don't under estimate the universe mate! tongue.gif
baby21
Yeah.. thank god for being young... my boobs are pretty perky.. and a super push-up bra just... well, maybe over-does things...

Glad you got to see the picture.. Bondi... Evade... I heard both of you have been misbehaving lately..

Yeah.. Miranda Kerr is all over our store. I'd bang her!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 5 2007, 04:33 PM)
Yeah.. thank god for being young... my boobs are pretty perky.. and a super push-up bra just... well, maybe over-does things...

Glad you got to see the picture.. Bondi... Evade... I heard both of you have been misbehaving lately..
Yeah.. Miranda Kerr is all over our store. I'd bang her!!

Misbehaving??? Perhaps I should be spanked (by you!)

Oh yeah she is hot! If I can be bothered I'll post a pic of me in that shirt!
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 5 2007, 01:36 AM)
Misbehaving??? Perhaps I should be spanked (by you!)

Oh yeah she is hot! If I can be bothered I'll post a pic of me in that shirt!

Ok.. bend over!!

I love her eyes.. and she has a nice rack to haha. I want to see you in the shirt!!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 5 2007, 05:22 PM)
Ok.. bend over!!

I love her eyes.. and she has a nice rack to haha. I want to see you in the shirt!!!

I already was! tongue.gif

Yeah her eyes captivate me... I am a sucker for beautiful eyes. Next time you catch me online I'll send you a pic
icandoit
smile.gif
icandoit
smile.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 5 2007, 08:09 AM)
Hi Baby.  I just happened to notice your wanting to join in on the fun with Kiana and me.  It sucks that I missed all of your previous pic posts but the ones that are still up are super hot!  love-smiley-052.gif  You are definitely a yummy girl. smilio09.gif

PM me some time.   wink.gif

psst, ican... can i join in on that too? tongue.gif
icandoit
smile.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 5 2007, 08:45 AM)
Sure...why don't we just make it a giant orgy party?  I'll bring the oil...

done aaaaaaaand done laughing-smiley-017.gif
baby21
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 5 2007, 08:09 AM)
Hi Baby.  I just happened to notice your wanting to join in on the fun with Kiana and me.  It sucks that I missed all of your previous pic posts but the ones that are still up are super hot!  love-smiley-052.gif  You are definitely a yummy girl. smilio09.gif

I took them all down a little while ago... but I've been in the mood to start posting again. If you want a history... i'm sure Puppet or Bondi can hook you up lol. I'm love love loving your pictures for ratings... amazing!!!

I'm working on it!

QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 5 2007, 08:25 AM)
Hmmmm I just found this...I don't know if we can work around this little detail but at least you're not a Yankees fan.  food-smiley-004.gif

I'm willing to work around anything!! (as long as we can work together, haha)
icandoit
smile.gif
baby21
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 5 2007, 09:41 PM)
I don't know if they'll be up for sharing... smile.gif  Whattaya say boys?  Care to share?  I think I can share a pic or two for an exchange of such an incredible hottie.  smilio09.gif  08.gif  smilio09.gif
Together we're better.   tongue.gif

Are you kidding!!? With that kind of inscentive, I'm sure you'll have the boys lined up!

I have a feeling between you, Kiana, and I... we'd be the best tongue.gif
icandoit
smile.gif
FreakyShinnizle
Baby pics?! Finally... I can see your amazing body again... biggrin.gif
Puppet
Icannnnnnnnn.. and whats wrong with the Yankees HRMMMMMM!!!!! Ive been a yankees fan since i was a little boy... We have had our downs just like every other team...... But just so happens the last few years we've had LOTS OF UPS... tongue.gif

Thats it .... Baby agreed to meet me and kiana down here in Dallas.... ican are you in?????
Damor
QUOTE(Puppet @ Nov 5 2007, 11:33 PM)
Icannnnnnnnn.. and whats wrong with the Yankees  HRMMMMMM!!!!!   Ive been a yankees fan since i was a little boy...   We have had our downs just like every other team...... But just so happens the last few years we've had LOTS OF UPS... tongue.gif

Thats it .... Baby agreed to meet me and kiana down here in Dallas.... ican are you in?????

How did we go from orgy to Yankees? coz.gif On that note the Yankees suck and all the money players or leaving.

Now back to oil and orgies. smilio12.gif

Baby awesome pics god I miss seeing that beautiful set of twins.
Puppet
Poke!
bondiguy
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 5 2007, 11:09 PM)

Damn Im gonna search my mod powers to see if I can spy on those PMS blink.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 6 2007, 12:51 AM)
Damn Im gonna search my mod powers to see if I can spy on those PMS blink.gif

dry.gif smilio12.gif
Puppet
Ill PM you how.. mwahahahahhahaa
icandoit
smile.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 6 2007, 04:55 PM)
2thumbs.gif idk...I'd have to check with my husband first.  tongue.gif

oh and send me those steamy Baby pics   grinning-smiley-003.gif

Just show him pics of Kia and Baby and I'm pretty sure he'll be on board.....

as long as he gets to go along!!! tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 6 2007, 11:55 AM)
Well where can I start!?!?!  Gay-Rod is the biggest douche in all of baseball, even if he's one of the greatest right now.  The hottest players are those with the talent and who are humble...Jason Varitek, Mike Lowell, Jacoby Ellsbury and others...too many to list!!!  I just think the Yankee organization, right now, is not about preserving the history that that team has (do they really need a new stadium?  They've had 6 already) and is all about the $$$ and the number of championships it has (just look at Joe Girardi's uniform number)  Cashman's trying to go back to the basics and build the team from the farm system, but the championship hungry Steinbrenner's are just trying to throw money at the problem and are signing old players who aren't really worth what they're getting.

Either way it's fun to hate the Yankees just as much as it's fun to love the Red Sox.  The off season should be fun to watch and I can't wait until next year.  Sorry Baby...Puppet, but I think the Yankees are starting the 1981-1995 slide again... 

Oh gosh... no apologies needed!! I may not like the Red Sox, but I HATE The Yankies... and for similar reasons. It sucked to see two of my favorite teams lose to Boston in the World Series, but they are a classy team, and they've got some amazing talent.

Party in Texas! haha
bondiguy
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 7 2007, 02:55 AM)
Well where can I start!?!?!  Gay-Rod is the biggest douche in all of baseball, even if he's one of the greatest right now.  The hottest players are those with the talent and who are humble...Jason Varitek, Mike Lowell, Jacoby Ellsbury and others...too many to list!!!  I just think the Yankee organization, right now, is not about preserving the history that that team has (do they really need a new stadium?  They've had 6 already) and is all about the $$$ and the number of championships it has (just look at Joe Girardi's uniform number)  Cashman's trying to go back to the basics and build the team from the farm system, but the championship hungry Steinbrenner's are just trying to throw money at the problem and are signing old players who aren't really worth what they're getting.

Either way it's fun to hate the Yankees just as much as it's fun to love the Red Sox.  The off season should be fun to watch and I can't wait until next year.  Sorry Baby...Puppet, but I think the Yankees are starting the 1981-1995 slide again... 

*bondi nods pretending to know whats going on here*
icandoit
smile.gif
Puppet
ITs ok.. i know people hate them.. but im just not much of a bandwagoner.. ive always liked the yankees.. I was a huge Don Mattingly fan and now I will get to see him as manager so thats exciting for me... I love thats he's don'd the Yankees Jersey till the very end..

Lots of teams get players that even the fans don't like.. but when it comes down to it we still want our team to win.. and our team definately draws the numbers..

Pretty take any sport with any top big name player with an ego.. most times his on fans will condemn his actions or his attitude.. but come game day its all business.. smile.gif
icandoit
smile.gif
Puppet
Mmmm beach volleyball girls... Yumm .. Mmmm ICan playing beach volleyball... Yummm Yummmm.... Mmmmm I can and Baby rolling around in the sand naked together.. Yuuuu..Oh shit i just came!
icandoit
QUOTE(Puppet @ Nov 6 2007, 09:42 PM)
Mmmm beach volleyball girls... Yumm ..   Mmmm ICan playing beach volleyball... Yummm Yummmm....   Mmmmm I can and Baby rolling around in the sand naked together..  Yuuuu..Oh shit i just came!

tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
icandoit
smile.gif
rdmoscow1808

yankees can keep "petite" which us astros call him...houston dont want him back again
Puppet
Ican.. I can give you both a bubble bath.. smile.gif that should about do it..
icandoit
smile.gif
Puppet
Mmmmm yesssssss... now we are talking .. YUMMY!
Damor

I agree to the fact that the Yankee organization has gone astray from baseball. Its about the money and the rings. It's like that last ditch effort team for those guys without a ring, Lakers previous teams for example. They bring in some great players from different organizations to win the next World Series. I don't agree with a salary cap, but baseball players make entirely to much money for as little as they do.

I'm a Braves fan so yes I HATE the Yankees.
bondiguy
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 7 2007, 10:09 AM)
Sorry Bondi...I get a little revved up and excited when it comes to baseball.  Many call it a boring sport but I just love it.

Baby, at least you got to see one of your fav. teams win last year.  The Rockies did do an amazing job this year, especially in the final 2 months and I definitely wouldn't call it a disappointment.  Anyway, enough baseball talk, it's melon flashin time.   08.gif

Nah that's cool... I just don't know squat about Baseball so I'm like WTF? haha

People say the same thing about cricket... unless you are bought up with these sports you find them boring. I could sit and watch a game of cricket literally all day but when I catch baseball on TV here I get bored after 15 minutes!

QUOTE(Puppet @ Nov 7 2007, 12:42 PM)
Mmmm beach volleyball girls... Yumm ..   Mmmm ICan playing beach volleyball... Yummm Yummmm....   Mmmmm I can and Baby rolling around in the sand naked together..  Yuuuu..Oh shit i just came!

I saw the Women's Beach Volleyball down at Bondi Beach when the Olympics were here back in 2000.... what a great day. Brasilian, Australian, Italian women running and diving around in skimpy bikinis and I was sitting back, soaking up the sun and drinking many beers!
sexything
Sounds to me like we need to plan some RMM fieldtrips on the short bus so we can all experience the many culture that RMM brings together. LOL Australia sounds great right about now. I am sure that the Mods would pick up the tab for such a great and worthy cause. And with a body like Baby's I am sure no one would mind a stop in Colorado even if the snow was 10ft high. Just more reasons to all hop in bed for a good cuddle and whatever else might happen.
bondiguy
QUOTE(sexything @ Nov 8 2007, 03:19 AM)
Sounds to me like we need to plan some RMM fieldtrips on the short bus so we can all experience the many culture that RMM brings together.  LOL  Australia sounds great right about now.  I am sure that the Mods would pick up the tab for such a great and worthy cause.  And with a body like Baby's I am sure no one would mind a stop in Colorado even if the snow was 10ft high.  Just more reasons to all hop in bed for a good cuddle and whatever else might happen.

Will you take a post dated cheque?
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 12:38 AM)
Will you take a post dated cheque?

I WILL blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.