Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 6 2007, 12:37 AM)
Absolutely awesome Baby... and knowing your name it would sound very nice in his affable english accent. I would say it not too dis-similar to the way Becks would.

If you read somewhere else I actually got to see him and the Galaxy play against local side Sydney FC the other week and it was an amazing night. The man transcends his sport and celebrity!

smile.gif ... I love english accents! Australian ones too... they're hot!

I did read that, and I'm so jealous! Our season opener is against the Galaxy, so I will be there and hopefully he will too!
Damor
Hey sugar britches keeping warm? You need to stop working so damn hard!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 10 2007, 11:57 AM)
smile.gif ... I love english accents! Australian ones too... they're hot!

I did read that, and I'm so jealous! Our season opener is against the Galaxy, so I will be there and hopefully he will too!

I am thinking of how your name would sound in an American accent... very funny.

Hopefully you get to go out and watch him play... TV does not do the man justice
baby21
QUOTE(Damor @ Dec 10 2007, 12:50 AM)
Hey sugar britches keeping warm?  You need to stop working so damn hard!!

It's freezing.. damn snow!! I hate it!! Pain in this ass to drive in, and I've already been sick twice in as many months. (I never get sick!! .. I think I've had a cold onece in the last 3 years before this). I'm working 40 hours a week and pulling 18 hours at school, but finals are tomorrow and Thursday, so I will definetly have some time to relax!

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 10 2007, 12:55 AM)
I am thinking of how your name would sound in an American accent... very funny.

Hopefully you get to go out and watch him play... TV does not do the man justice

LOL.. well.. I almost typed my name out. Not that it would really matter, but.. sheesh Bondi, Bay-Bee... it's pretty simple.

Maybe, by some miracle, we'll catch a game together one day!

Ps: Anyone played Rock Band yet?? That game has me wanting to buy a drum set!!
belicked6924
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 11 2007, 01:20 AM)

Bought it, but not playing until Christmas, it's for my rugrat.
Damor
[QUOTE]It's freezing.. damn snow!! I hate it!! Pain in this ass to drive in, and I've already been sick twice in as many months. (I never get sick!! .. I think I've had a cold onece in the last 3 years before this). I'm working 40 hours a week and pulling 18 hours at school, but finals are tomorrow and Thursday, so I will definetly have some time to relax! [QUOTE]

How the hell do you guys do that damn quote thing!

When I left that place I was like damn I'm going to miss the snow. Today it was 80 here and I'm really not missing the snow right now.

Get well and good luck on you exams.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 11 2007, 05:20 PM)
LOL.. well.. I almost typed my name out. Not that it would really matter, but.. sheesh Bondi, Bay-Bee... it's pretty simple.

Maybe, by some miracle, we'll catch a game together one day!

LoL... 3d be stalking you in seconds!

I don't get those games... like guitar hero for one. I can play an actual guitar, all that is doing is pressing 3 buttons in sequence where a fretboard should be
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 12 2007, 01:16 AM)
LoL... 3d be stalking you in seconds!

I don't get those games... like guitar hero for one. I can play an actual guitar, all that is doing is pressing 3 buttons in sequence where a fretboard should be

Eh.. my boyfriend loves the guitar part of the game. I play the guitar too.. so it does seem a little weird to press buttons... but since I've never played the drums before, those are very entertaining... I dont know sad.gif.. I'm a bit of a nerd I suppose!!

Bondi will have to explain how to quote people, I know how but I'd do a horrible job at explaining it.

It looks like our winter is going to try and rival last year's winter. This last snow storm just moved out and the next one is already on its way. I sat in traffic for 3 hours yesterday (what normally is a 30 minute drive) because the city has horrible street maintanence... it's really become a joke anymore. Anyways.. I cannot wait for the summer! I absolutely love Colorado, I just wish the snow would stick to the mountains smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 13 2007, 01:35 PM)
Eh.. my boyfriend loves the guitar part of the game. I play the guitar too.. so it does seem a little weird to press buttons... but since I've never played the drums before, those are very entertaining... I dont know sad.gif.. I'm a bit of a nerd I suppose!!

Bondi will have to explain how to quote people, I know how but I'd do a horrible job at explaining it.

He has a silly name tongue.gif

I guess I just don't wanna fork out all that money when I have a real one sitting in the corner. I am a game nerd too, but mostly sports games. I have clocked The Simpsons game and I just got Fifa08 and Need for Speed for my birthday... i love PS3!

How to multiple quote...at the bottom of every person's post there is 2 buttons, Quote and Reply.

Do not hit Relpy, hit Quote... and do so on every post you which to quote in your post

Easy really
Damor
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 12 2007, 11:27 PM)
He has a silly name tongue.gif

I guess I just don't wanna fork out all that money when I have a real one sitting in the corner. I am a game nerd too, but mostly sports games. I have clocked The Simpsons game and I just got Fifa08 and Need for Speed for my birthday... i love PS3!

How to multiple quote...at the bottom of every person's post there is 2 buttons, Quote and Reply.

Do not hit Relpy, hit Quote... and do so on every post you which to quote in your post

Easy really

!!! addd meee!!!!

I think my name on there is Speedy-K ... :-/ LOL I dont remember and im too l azy to turn the thing on and check.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 13 2007, 03:55 PM)
!!! addd meee!!!!

I think my name on there is Speedy-K ... :-/  LOL I dont remember and im too l azy to turn the thing on and check.

I have to get my router working again
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 14 2007, 12:18 AM)
I have to get my router working again

smilio13.gif
ddd35
uhm well just wanted to wish you a MErry Christmas !!!!!!!!! 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 15 2007, 05:00 AM)
smilio13.gif

When it is up and running again you;ll be the first to know...

If only I was a tech head and knew why the fuck it stopped working!
misschickie
Baby, you have a PS3? Dammit, I have Xbox360...
Bobaloo
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 15 2007, 11:29 AM)
Baby, you have a PS3?  Dammit, I have Xbox360...

There a joke about misschickie and her box, but I'll just leave it alone for now.
misschickie
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Dec 15 2007, 11:06 AM)
There a joke about misschickie and her box, but I'll just leave it alone for now.

laughing-smiley-017.gif c'mon...lets hear them...
evade20
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 12 2007, 10:35 PM)
....I cannot wait for the summer! I absolutely love Colorado, I just wish the snow would stick to the mountains smile.gif

You're still a mile hile...what do you expect? confused-smiley-013.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Dec 16 2007, 05:06 AM)

Her X Box? tongue.gif
baby21
I have a 360 too! tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 19 2007, 03:52 AM)

U must be a hit at sci fi conventions! lol
Damor
bondiguy
QUOTE(Damor @ Dec 19 2007, 03:49 PM)
I just picked up a Wii for the little one.  That thing is cool as shit!

There's a joke there about little one and Wii.... I am just too sober to make it right now
misschickie
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 18 2007, 09:52 AM)

Do you? What do you play? I like you more and more, baby! lol

QUOTE(Damor @ Dec 18 2007, 09:49 PM)
I just picked up a Wii for the little one.  That thing is cool as shit!

I was considering getting one of those...they look like fun, especially with a pile of drunk ass friends trying to bowl and play tennis.
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 18 2007, 11:34 PM)
U must be a hit at sci fi conventions! lol

blink.gif hey.. I play video games. That's about as far as that nerdiness goes. No sci fi conventions here... unless you count the couple I went to last year and there was the one comming up in March.. dry.gif

QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 20 2007, 02:55 AM)
Do you?  What do you play?  I like you more and more, baby! lol
I was considering getting one of those...they look like fun, especially with a pile of drunk ass friends trying to bowl and play tennis.

I plaaay uno! LOL... and zuma.. all the arcade games biggrin.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 20 2007, 08:06 PM)
blink.gif hey.. I play video games. That's about as far as that nerdiness goes. No sci fi conventions here... unless you count the couple I went to last year and there was the one comming up in March..  dry.gif

I am only taking the piss sweety.... I love gaming. I play my PS3 all the time but I am more of a sports gamer
sexything
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 20 2007, 02:55 AM)
Do you?  What do you play?  I like you more and more, baby! lol

Yes it is fun. Got it for the kids but it has seen more use by the drunken adults whenever we have a gathering. Need to get Rayman Raving Rabbids though. A little alcohol with that game and you will pee yourself with laughter. I have found that drunk boxing is the funniest to watch but has caused some injuries that nearly led to a real 10 round bout in the living room.
misschickie
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 20 2007, 02:06 AM)
blink.gif hey.. I play video games. That's about as far as that nerdiness goes. No sci fi conventions here... unless you count the couple I went to last year and there was the one comming up in March..  dry.gif

I love uno...hell, I love all the arcade games, I play them mostly. Worms, mini golf, etc...

Call of Duty 4 is pretty tough...

QUOTE(sexything @ Dec 20 2007, 11:50 AM)
Yes it is fun.  Got it for the kids but it has seen more use by the drunken adults whenever we have a gathering.  Need to get Rayman Raving Rabbids though.  A little alcohol with that game and you will pee yourself with laughter.  I have found that drunk boxing is the funniest to watch but has caused some injuries that nearly led to a real 10 round bout in the living room.

lol!!! ok, gotta get a wii!
FreakyShinnizle
Gaming and sex in the same thread? That's uber-awesome!

I've got a 360 and a Wii, but the 360 gets a lot more playtime.
misschickie
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 20 2007, 07:47 PM)
Gaming and sex in the same thread? That's uber-awesome!

I've got a 360 and a Wii, but the 360 gets a lot more playtime.

isn't it though? lol!

so....freaky...what do you like to play on your 360?
FreakyShinnizle
I'm more of a shooter kind of gamer.... so I love games like Halo 3, Call Of Duty (2, 3 and 4), Crackdown, The Orange Box, Gears Of War, Far Cry, Prey...

I love racing and sport games as well. What about you babe?
frank_grimes
Nintendo is where it's at people! 2thumbs.gif Zelda and Mario games are all you'll ever need!!! Though the wii is pretty crap for any other types of games....
misschickie
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 21 2007, 09:32 PM)
I'm more of a shooter kind of gamer.... so I love games like Halo 3, Call Of Duty (2, 3 and 4), Crackdown, The Orange Box, Gears Of War, Far Cry, Prey...

I love racing and sport games as well. What about you babe?

I loooove shooters!!! Halo 3, COD, 2 and 4 (didn't care for 3) Rainbow 6 Vegas, Gears I wasn't that crazy about, the sticking to the walls pissed me off, lol...but I did like the chainsaw, lol!!!

I used to play racing games on the PS, I rarely play the sport games, though. We should play strip tesas holdem sometime. wink.gif

QUOTE(frank_grimes @ Dec 21 2007, 10:34 PM)
Nintendo is where it's at people!  2thumbs.gif Zelda and Mario games are all you'll ever need!!! Though the wii is pretty crap for any other types of games....

lol. I'll take your word for it, have never played Zelda or Mario.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 23 2007, 07:07 PM)
I loooove shooters!!!  Halo 3, COD, 2 and 4 (didn't care for 3) Rainbow 6 Vegas, Gears I wasn't that crazy about, the sticking to the walls pissed me off, lol...but I did like the chainsaw, lol!!!

I used to play racing games on the PS, I rarely play the sport games, though.  We should play strip tesas holdem sometime.  wink.gif

Now you really got me going Miss... I'm soo hard wink.gif

I have that game... and I must say that I would try my best to win the game!! wink.gif
Add me, gamertag is Shinnizle, would love to play with you (both ways 03.gif )
misschickie
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 23 2007, 06:45 PM)
Now you really got me going Miss... I'm soo hard wink.gif

I have that game... and I must say that I would try my best to win the game!! wink.gif
Add me, gamertag is Shinnizle, would love to play with you (both ways 03.gif )

wink.gif added...see you on there as soon as I get my 360 fixed!
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 24 2007, 12:12 AM)
wink.gif added...see you on there as soon as I get my 360 fixed!

Aww, sorry to hear that you got the RROD sad.gif

I'm looking forward to playing you, and for the dirty, we can always get it here wink.gif
baby21
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 24 2007, 02:15 AM)
Aww, sorry to hear that you got the RROD sad.gif

I'm looking forward to playing you, and for the dirty, we can always get it here wink.gif

The ring of death??? LOL.. my 360 overheated and died a couple of months ago.. but no red ring of death.. I was actually disapointed .. doh!

Bondi.. I know!! I was joking back with you! Sheesh tongue.gif We need to be on more together so we can get our groove back.

I'm getting a DS tomorrow... smile.gif yay for portable gaming.

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!! Looks like it mite actually snow on Christmas here... which reminds me, they were showing on the news the record high and recrod low for Christmas here... the high was 73 and the low was -26 .. I thought that was pretty funny and pretty representative of how bipolar the weather is here.

smile.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 25 2007, 04:14 AM)
The ring of death??? LOL.. my 360 overheated and died a couple of months ago.. but no red ring of death.. I was actually disapointed .. doh!

I'm getting a DS tomorrow... smile.gif yay for portable gaming.

Got a free replacement I hope?

I actually got the RROD myself last Christmas (worst damn time to have a console die on someone bang.gif ) and it took ages to get it replaced.

And by the way, excellent choice on the DS. I love mine. Touching is good wink.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
Damn, I must be old school because I still use the First Sony PlayStation with games like
Resident Evil 1, 2, 3
Capcom vs. SNK Pro
Megaman X4
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Gran Turismo 2
DragonBall Z Ultimate battle 22
Twisted Metal 3

I got the Sony PS1 back in 1997 after my Nintendo NES broke, damn Nintendo brakes after over 10 years of use, I got that back in 1986 tongue.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Dec 25 2007, 07:29 AM)
I got the Sony PS1 back in 1997 after my Nintendo NES broke, damn Nintendo brakes after over 10 years of use, I got that back in 1986  tongue.gif

My NES lasted me over 18 years before giving up on me 2thumbs.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 25 2007, 12:05 PM)
My NES lasted me over 18 years before giving up on me 2thumbs.gif

Damn that better than mine grinning-smiley-003.gif
But I'm much happier with my PS1, still runing Strong as the day I got it! silvio.gif The only PC game I'm in too are
Doom 1, 2, 3, Resurrection of Evil 2thumbs.gif
House of the Dead 1, 2 grinning-smiley-003.gif
Counter Strike, CS: Condition Zero, CS: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Resident Evil 4 2thumbs.gif
Tactical Ops
Line of Sight-Vietnam
SouthPark Mario Bro 2 tongue.gif
And the BEST PC GAME EVER MADE is
heroin hero food-smiley-004.gif
FreakyShinnizle
My favorite game of all-time on PC is definitely Rayman 2: The Great Escape. There's just something awesome about Rayman, and Ubisoft made the second game so majestic... it was just magical to play back in the days.
baby21
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 25 2007, 04:22 AM)
Got a free replacement I hope?

I actually got the RROD myself last Christmas (worst damn time to have a console die on someone bang.gif ) and it took ages to get it replaced.

And by the way, excellent choice on the DS. I love mine. Touching is good wink.gif

Yeah, no thanks to microsoft. We had a PRP on it from Best Buy... my boyfriend also used to work there, so that was helpful.

No problems with this 360 so far, knock on wood.

The DS is awesome!! biggrin.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 26 2007, 01:00 AM)
Yeah, no thanks to microsoft. We had a PRP on it from Best Buy... my boyfriend also used to work there, so that was helpful.

No problems with this 360 so far, knock on wood.

The DS is awesome!! biggrin.gif

I got mine at FutureShop and 9 months after, it broke down, so they didn't want to replace it. That means I had to call Microsoft during Christmas break, and God knows Microsoft is slow enough normally, imagine during the holidays dry.gif

*knocks on wood too*

What game(s) did you get?
baby21
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 26 2007, 01:10 PM)
I got mine at FutureShop and 9 months after, it broke down, so they didn't want to replace it. That means I had to call Microsoft during Christmas break, and God knows Microsoft is slow enough normally, imagine during the holidays dry.gif

*knocks on wood too*

What game(s) did you get?

I have most of my games on the PS3... I've got gears, rainbow 6, mass effect, and halo on the 360.
baby21
A quick update for those who are interested/bored... haha

My grandparents from Indiana have been in town the past couple of days so life has been even crazier if that was possible. I had one of the best Christmases out of the ones I can remember. I got to spend a relaxing and wonderful day off with my family, and Christmas Eve I was with my boyfriend and his family. My boyfriend took off to Arizona today to spend time with his Grandmother. We woke up at 4 in the morning so I could see him before I went to work. Today is our 3 year anniversary, and it stinks to only have seen him for an hour this morning. To celebrate, we go the cheap route and just buy each other something extra nice for Christmas (kill two birds with one stone). I bought him Rock Band and two controlers, one for the PS3 and one for the 360 (doesn't sound like much, but it cost me 270!, yikes!!). This is the first year I've broken down and bought him video games. Last year he got a Katana (yes, a real sword) and the year before a dagger (haha shhh.. I'm a closet violent person). He spoiled me this year by getting me a diamond ring... a RIGHT HAND diamond ring.. but it's diamonds nontheless smile.gif

I hope everyone has been able to take a breather and do some relaxing this holiday. I really hope the best for all of you (some more so than others tongue.gif). I found out today I work new years and new years eve... but I'm hoping to sneak in some celebrating once I get off biggrin.gif...

So.. ya!!! Let me know how you all are doing, maybe I will make some wishes come true and post some pictures here soon. smile.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 26 2007, 07:19 PM)
I have most of my games on the PS3... I've got gears, rainbow 6, mass effect, and halo on the 360.

So you love shooters too?

I was talking about the DS though tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 26 2007, 07:30 PM)
So you love shooters too?

I was talking about the DS though tongue.gif

LOL well on the DS I got Brain Age 2, Nintendogs, and Super Monkey Ball.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(baby21 @ Dec 26 2007, 07:29 PM)
A quick update for those who are interested/bored... haha

My grandparents from Indiana have been in town the past couple of days so life has been even crazier if that was possible. I had one of the best Christmases out of the ones I can remember. I got to spend a relaxing and wonderful day off with my family, and Christmas Eve I was with my boyfriend and his family. My boyfriend took off to Arizona today to spend time with his Grandmother. We woke up at 4 in the morning so I could see him before I went to work. Today is our 3 year anniversary, and it stinks to only have seen him for an hour this morning. To celebrate, we go the cheap route and just buy each other something extra nice for Christmas (kill two birds with one stone). I bought him Rock Band and two controlers, one for the PS3 and one for the 360 (doesn't sound like much, but it cost me 270!, yikes!!). This is the first year I've broken down and bought him video games. Last year he got a Katana (yes, a real sword) and the year before a dagger (haha shhh.. I'm a closet violent person). He spoiled me this year by getting me a diamond ring... a RIGHT HAND diamond ring.. but it's diamonds nontheless smile.gif

I hope everyone has been able to take a breather and do some relaxing this holiday. I really hope the best for all of you (some more so than others tongue.gif). I found out today I work new years and new years eve... but I'm hoping to sneak in some celebrating once I get off biggrin.gif...

So.. ya!!! Let me know how you all are doing, maybe I will make some wishes come true and post some pictures here soon. smile.gif

That's awesome to hear. Happy Anniversary baby! 2thumbs.gif
And Rock Band is indeed pretty costy dry.gif

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas smile.gif... and the last part of your post got me excited... I'm eager to see now! 03.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.