Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
lonely1275
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 28 2006, 10:05 AM)
not many ladies  are  2thumbs.gif

Not a lot of the guys either.
evade20
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 22 2006, 11:40 PM)
user posted image

Boanna, Darling, I want to know about the car...In fact I want you to give me a tour of the back seat!  22.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  smilio09.gif  08.gif

Ignored again.... confused-smiley-013.gif smilio13.gif smilio13.gif smilio13.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 28 2006, 04:23 PM)
i hate the simpsons.  Sorry bondi.

OMG!!!

You DO have a flaw tongue.gif
wincy69
Happy New Year bo

Here's to a great 08.gif year

xx
foghorn
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 28 2006, 10:38 PM)
OMG!!!

in what stange univere is not liking the simpson's a flaw. here in amoungst civilized, bright, logical people it is a sign of high intellect.

liking the simpson's is akin to being a caveman in one of those geico commercials nah.gif nah.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 28 2006, 10:38 PM)
OMG!!!

thats not a flaw that's a +
ddd35
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 28 2006, 04:23 PM)
i hate the simpsons.  Sorry bondi.

dont be sorry thats a good thing !!!! 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(foghorn @ Jan 3 2007, 12:51 PM)
in what stange univere is not liking the simpson's a flaw.  here in amoungst civilized, bright, logical people it is a sign of high intellect.

liking the simpson's is akin to being a caveman in one of those geico commercials nah.gif  nah.gif

In my "stange" universe where Simpsons is the epitomy of pop culture we can spell. We use capital letters at the start of our sentences, which I'd consider an even higher sign of intellect?

Also, it was a joke, and surprise, surprise... some women, if not most, find a sense of humour to be an attractive quality in a man.
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 4 2007, 01:05 AM)
Also, it was a joke, and surprise, surprise... some women, if not most, find a sense of humour to be an attractive quality in a man.

A novel concept for some! laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 4 2007, 08:34 AM)
A novel concept for some!  laughing-smiley-014.gif

and completely foreign to others tongue.gif
ddd35
If I knew any simpsom Quotes I d probably say one now , but shit I dont know any .. SO I guess I will just type aimlessly to oblivion ... tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 5 2007, 11:26 AM)
If I knew any simpsom Quotes I d probably say one now , but shit I  dont know any .. SO I guess I will just type aimlessly  to oblivion ...  tongue.gif

Remember, the first step in failing is trying. The lesson is:Never try. Somehow, that Simpson's quote seems just right. nah.gif
ddd35
lol tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 5 2007, 11:26 AM)
If I knew any simpsom Quotes I d probably say one now , but shit I  dont know any .. SO I guess I will just type aimlessly  to oblivion ...  tongue.gif

As opposed to the non pointless posts you produce? blink.gif tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 5 2007, 05:08 PM)
As opposed to the non pointless posts you produce? blink.gif  tongue.gif

well yeah 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 5 2007, 06:31 PM)
well yeah    2thumbs.gif

I seeee blink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 5 2007, 10:42 PM)
I seeee blink.gif

but do you really ? tongue.gif
boanna
blink.gif
boanna
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 28 2006, 08:05 AM)
not many ladies  are  2thumbs.gif

compliment...spotted and noted! smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(foghorn @ Jan 3 2007, 10:51 AM)
in what stange univere is not liking the simpson's a flaw.  here in amoungst civilized, bright, logical people it is a sign of high intellect.

liking the simpson's is akin to being a caveman in one of those geico commercials nah.gif  nah.gif

now those caveman commercials i do get a kick out of!
boanna
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 5 2007, 09:26 AM)

aimless oblivion....spotted and noted. tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 8 2007, 03:44 PM)
compliment...spotted and noted!   smile.gif

thanks babe 2thumbs.gif
boanna
blink.gif
closeup
Bo, you know we luv ya. It's just that men have a short attention span. We keep coming to your thread to find out what's new and catch up,then respond to the last few posts. It's just that men have a short attention span.
boanna
blink.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 04:13 PM)
u said that.    dry.gif

Bo baby you know I hang on your every word and pic......

My only excuse is that I was away for the past 4 weeks and am just getting caught up.....

love-smiley-077.gif

forgive me?
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 03:13 PM)
u said that.    dry.gif

such a sweet yet sexy pic.
boanna
blink.gif
Kristi66083
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 05:22 PM)
yea. i havent been here much either.  but if i cant find u here, i know you'll always be in hotts thread!   smile.gif

i just want to say that you are such a hottie with perfect breast
closeup
Your pair beats my three of a kind.
paybarraman
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 04:22 PM)
yea. i havent been here much either.  but if i cant find u here, i know you'll always be in hotts thread!   smile.gif

It's the place I tend to find you too~!!!!
evade20
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 05:13 PM)
u said that.    dry.gif

I still want a tour of the backseat of your car...with you in it of course! popc1.gif smilio09.gif love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
stevieboy
u said that.    dry.gif

Bo...you should be proud...you are one of the very few women in the world that if you were standing in front of me like that...I'd have a real hard time deciding whether or not to stare at those lovely breasts or your beautiful face! In fact, I think I'd go crosseyed trying to sort that one out!

We sure do miss you on here on a regular basis...but when you pop in...its soooooo worth it!

2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 03:22 PM)

or the cocks of rmm thread. tongue.gif
Nosmelc
Best nipples on the site BAR NONE!!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 04:49 PM)
i was reading back thru my lonely thread, lookin at what i missed. wanted to tell u ddd thanks for commenting on the pics i left here a while ago. i noticed u were the only one who commented on them. everyone else just kept up the regular slamming of eachother for stupid things like grammer errors. men!  coco.gif
i have come to the conclusion that the regular women on this site who post pics are soooooooooo taken for granted by the male regulars. maybe thats why we slow down our pic posting? after all, its free!  we post a pic we think is "up to standards" and they talk aimlessly right over it, then come back and ask for pics. i'll post some pics, but i wont be taken them while doing naked cartwheels unless their earned.   nah.gif

so does the babysitter send u updates from her college life?

Does this mean I am in trouble??? ohmy.gif
sensual_lips
love a woman who can talk like this great job sweetie love to see u by the way its been a while !!!!!!!!!!!!

hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
wincy69
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 09:13 PM)
u said that.    dry.gif

Bo,i love all your pics & your remarks,but you've not answered a few of my questions so it works both ways!!

How about we start a fresh in 2007?

So how the new puppy going & have you got your monster truck back?
Philthyone
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 02:13 PM)
u said that.    dry.gif

Damn you're a beautiful woman Bo. Keep it up. Absolutly love it when you post a new pic. 2thumbs.gif
boanna
blink.gif
boanna
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 10 2007, 12:47 AM)
Does this mean I am in trouble??? ohmy.gif

if u feel in trouble, then probably. (that just means you're a man under the age of 30)

if u dont feel in trouble, then probably not. (that just means you're a man over the age of 30)

blink.gif
boanna
blink.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 9 2007, 07:07 PM)
Best nipples on the site BAR NONE!!!

i rub them every day but they still wont grow!

you still gettin those random annoying weenie pics? send them my way. they come in handy once and a while, like last week when i had this huge cut on my index finger and couldnt use it.
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 9 2007, 04:49 PM)
i was reading back thru my lonely thread, lookin at what i missed. wanted to tell u ddd thanks for commenting on the pics i left here a while ago. i noticed u were the only one who commented on them. everyone else just kept up the regular slamming of eachother for stupid things like grammer errors. men!  coco.gif
i have come to the conclusion that the regular women on this site who post pics are soooooooooo taken for granted by the male regulars. maybe thats why we slow down our pic posting? after all, its free!  we post a pic we think is "up to standards" and they talk aimlessly right over it, then come back and ask for pics. i'll post some pics, but i wont be taken them while doing naked cartwheels unless their earned.   nah.gif

so does the babysitter send u updates from her college life?

well hun as I said in m 411 which is dropping fast , i believe that any woman that comes here a posts a pic deserves a a pat on the back and at least a 6 when they post , lets face it not everybody has a model body , and thats okay , but I do like to take the time to leave compliments when I can ... As far as the others slamming grammer and put downs and the so called Burns .. it doesnt much matter much cause just means they have slow little lives and they have to much time on there hands that they can stay here and post all the time .. Its kinda sad they talk the talk of all this sex at home and they can do what they want ... but there here all week then you never see any of them over the weekend when there home and the wifes are there ...LOL

The babysitter had to take a leave from college , she is continueing some courses via the net from home but she wasnt getting the financial assitance she was expecting and couldnt afford the dorm room the 2nd semester , she called me and asked if I could help her out but there was no way I could hide that kinda money without my wife figuring it out ... and I wasnt going to ask her she would have been pissed ... so yes the sitter is home dont see her much but of course its not warm so she cant come over and use the pool so there isnt a reason thus far , she does called and talk to my daughter often they became very close friends so its all good .. her last call she did take the time to describe her body now that she had been at college and lifting weights . sounded nice ... sounded about how you look .. great seeing ya hun
ddd35
u said that.    dry.gif

Bo im not much into the black and white photos but you just changed my mind , simply awesome hun ..... 22.gif
Nosmelc
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 10 2007, 12:08 PM)
do both at the same time.....its easy to meet eye to eye when youre fuckin boobies  love-smiley-077.gif

tongue.gif Occasionally. Believe it or not, most of the guys on here respect my wishes and don't send any.

Now you know what to do with them guys!! Instead of me, send them to Bo!! There's only one weiner I want to see and I don't have to look at a picture of it!
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 10 2007, 12:04 PM)
if u feel in trouble, then probably.  (that just means you're a man under the age of 30)

if u dont feel in trouble, then probably not. (that just means you're a man over the age of 30)

blink.gif

Well I whole heartedly apologise.... I dont feel in trouble, but if you feel neglected, i feel guilty ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 10 2007, 06:06 PM)
tongue.gif Occasionally. Believe it or not, most of the guys on here respect my wishes and don't send any.

Now you know what to do with them guys!! Instead of me, send them to Bo!! There's only one weiner I want to see and I don't have to look at a picture of it!

I'll strike u a deal, I wont PM you my weiner if you PM me a shot of ur boobs grinning-smiley-003.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
blink.gif
boanna
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 11 2007, 03:05 PM)
this site has been hacked today and it's really pissin me off.  cant get my PMs sent. same old crap.  dont people have better things to do that hack boobie sites? like maybe LOOK AT THE BOOBIES INSTEAD!?

wow. cant vote either. guess i'll go back outside and do yard work. sad.gif
Philthyone
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 11 2007, 02:05 PM)
this site has been hacked today and it's really pissin me off.  cant get my PMs sent. same old crap.  dont people have better things to do that hack boobie sites? like maybe LOOK AT THE BOOBIES INSTEAD!?

When things are working again for ya feel free to PM some boobies to me food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.