Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 8 2006, 06:19 PM)
a pic i took in the woods for ya!

smile.gif

ph34r.gif

How ironic...that pic gave me wood smile.gif
Hendo
I don't know how I got here but thank you for being here! I think I got an invite or something because I looked at my other E-mail and "BOOM" here was a link to here!This is absolutley tremendous 2thumbs.gif !
titlover121
wowo how ive missed seeing those pics BO
Hendo
Oh yeah, speaking of pics in the woods..... wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Hendo @ Sep 10 2006, 11:32 AM)
I don't know how I got here but thank you for being here! I think I got an invite or something because I looked at my other E-mail and "BOOM" here was a link to here!This is absolutley tremendous  2thumbs.gif !

So SPAM does have its advantages grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 11 2006, 01:14 AM)
So SPAM does have its advantages grinning-smiley-003.gif

first time for everything
boanna
so.........if i dont have time to stay and bs with ya, can i just drop a pic off? how bout a zoom in boobie closeup?

smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 6 2006, 05:20 PM)
Good to hear you had a fun vacation, and it seems like you gave a bunch of bikers some even nicer "mountains" than they bargained for  08.gif

Sucks about the break in though. Hope you have insurance, and don't forget to mention to the adjustor how sad you are about the loss of your priceless artwork collection  grinning-smiley-003.gifScore!  drinkup.gif

I know this is an old post to reply to but...

Unfortunately, her policy only covers actual losses, not madeup ones.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 8 2006, 06:19 PM)
a pic i took in the woods for ya!

smile.gif

ph34r.gif

I only have one word to say.

Holy shit, Bo, those are some great fuckin' pics. I would love to nail you against a tree or something. And if you and I and a dog and naraz were in a cave, you can guarantee that it'd be me licking you... Naraz would be occupying the dog in sick and twisted sexual ways.

In any case, I love you boobs and your stomach and all the parts above and below... well, I'm not sure about the pinky toe. Not a lot of girls have attractive pinky toes. Damn shoes.

Okay. I'm done.
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 04:15 PM)
so.........if i dont have time to stay and bs with ya, can i just drop a pic off?  how bout a zoom in boobie closeup?

smile.gif

that works too 22.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 04:21 PM)

replying to old posts is good stuff! seems quite natural to me. tongue.gif

as long as its from the same say.....season....its good enough for me.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 06:26 PM)
replying to old posts is good stuff!  seems quite natural to me.  tongue.gif

as long as its from the same say.....season....its good enough for me.

It's from season 4 as long as you mention it. laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 04:24 PM)
I only have one word to say.

Holy shit, Bo, those are some great fuckin' pics.  I would love to nail you against a tree or something.  And if you and I and a dog and naraz were in a cave, you can guarantee that it'd be me licking you... Naraz would be occupying the dog in sick and twisted sexual ways.

In any case, I love you boobs and your stomach and all the parts above and below... well, I'm not sure about the pinky toe.  Not a lot of girls have attractive pinky toes.  Damn shoes.

Okay.  I'm done.

that was two words.

i would love to get nailed against a tree! as for the shoes....im usually barefooted. cept for the sex i got in the mountains, on the side of a hill, behind an old mine, above 9,000ft! you should have been there! (god, thats a fucking funny thing to say) he's sittin down, im sittin on his cock, both looking far away at the highway, which is pretty full of vehicles passing by......but between us is a huge steep cliff with a river down below. u cant get to our side unless u have something smaller than a jeep. the hill was so steep, i had to keep my boots on and dig my heels into the dirt so i wouldnt slide down the hill! sometimes i think it was just his cock that held me up cause both boots would start to slide down!

yea, i had some fun in the mountains. smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 8 2006, 04:26 PM)
good god that's hot for an infinite number of reasons!
you look unbelievably sexy  love-smiley-085.gif

blink.gif
so give me a few of the reasons...cause to me its just bluejeans, dirt, trees, and some boobies.

tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 04:21 PM)

I missed that at first due to boanna's boobie pic haha.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 04:28 PM)
It's from season 4 as long as you mention it.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Homer the Heretic I believe.

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 04:35 PM)
blink.gif
so give me a few of the reasons...cause to me its just bluejeans, dirt, trees, and some boobies.

tongue.gif

How did I know you would ask that!
Well it IS just bluejeans, dirt, trees and some boobies. That's what makes it so good.
I like the way the tree trunk frames your body. The rest of the rest of the trees and brush just add to the rustic feel of the picture. Those jeans look so good on you, hugging your hips. Yet with the the rugged outdoor look of your jeans, your boots, the tree and all, it's contrasted by the softness of your tits hanging out from beneath your shirt. Your face has such a comfortable, serene look. I love it.
And that is all®
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 11 2006, 04:50 PM)
Well it IS just bluejeans, dirt, trees and some boobies. That's what makes it so good.
I like the way the tree trunk frames your body. The rest of the rest of the trees and brush just add to the rustic feel of the picture. Those jeans look so good on you, hugging your hips. Yet with the the rugged outdoor look of your jeans, your boots, the tree and all, it's contrasted by the softness of your tits hanging out from beneath your shirt. Your face has such a comfortable, serene look. I love it.
And that is all®

love-smiley-077.gif

and i was comfortable and serene! mr bo forgot something and had to go back. so it was just me and the dog waiting there for over an hour! i thought, what the hell, take some boobie pics. do u wanna see the ones where the dog got in the shot? i hope u dont.

i have to say though, when u started out mentioning tree trunks i braced myself for.....the usual. u are feeling kind and humble today, arent u!

smilio05.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 11 2006, 06:50 PM)
And that is all®

yeah, all that and your boobs are in it! tongue.gif

Understood!

Well done! I just watched that one last night! Did you notice God has 5 fingers, then 4, then 5??
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 04:54 PM)
yeah, all that and your boobs are in it!  tongue.gif
Understood!
Well done!  I just watched that one last night!  Did you notice God has 5 fingers, then 4, then 5??

why, yes, SHE did have 5 then 4!

smilio04.gif

sometimes that happens to me too.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 06:57 PM)
why, yes, SHE did have 5 then 4!

smilio04.gif

sometimes that happens to me too.

well played!
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 04:54 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif

and i was comfortable and serene!  mr bo forgot something and had to go back. so it was just me and the dog waiting there for over an hour! i thought, what the hell, take some boobie pics.   do u wanna see the ones where the dog got in the shot?  i hope u dont. 

i have to say though, when u started out mentioning tree trunks i braced myself for.....the usual.  u are feeling kind and humble today, arent u!

smilio05.gif

As long as you are in the pic and the dog isn't humping your leg, post it.
Screw it, I'll take the dog humping pics too!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 04:54 PM)
yeah, all that and your boobs are in it!  tongue.gif
Understood!
Well done!  I just watched that one last night!  Did you notice God has 5 fingers, then 4, then 5??

yes I did notice that, years ago. I was like cool, God has 5 fingers, but then later saw he had 4 again and thought wtf? I watched that one with the commentary, wasn't it just a fuck-up that he had 4 fingers in one seen.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 11 2006, 07:00 PM)
As long as you are in the pic and the dog isn't humping your leg, post it.
Screw it, I'll take the dog humping pics too!
yes I did notice that, years ago. I was like cool, God has 5 fingers, but then later saw he had 4 again and thought wtf? I watched that one with the commentary, wasn't it just a fuck-up that he had 4 fingers in one seen.

Yeah. He was sleeping behind the wheel. I remember noticing that and then forgot that I noticed it. THen I watched the ep, then was like cool, 5 fingers, but didn't notice the 4 till I watched it again with teh commentary. I like to type. in run on sentences and. fragments.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 05:08 PM)
Yeah.  He was sleeping behind the wheel.  I remember noticing that and then forgot that I noticed it.  THen I watched the ep, then was like cool, 5 fingers, but didn't notice the 4 till I watched it again with teh commentary.  I like to type. in run on sentences and. fragments.

youll fit in well around here then next time trytomake it a little less coherent though youre using way too much punctuation
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 11 2006, 07:10 PM)
youll fit in well around here then next time trytomake it a little less coherent though youre using way too much punctuation

welli'llgiveitatrybutidon'tknowifIcandoithowdoyouthinkthinkisorisittoomuchpunctuationstill blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 05:14 PM)
welli'llgiveitatrybutidon'tknowifIcandoithowdoyouthinkthinkisorisittoomuchpunctuationstill  blink.gif

yagitridofdatdamapawstrohfee
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 06:15 PM)
so.........if i dont have time to stay and bs with ya, can i just drop a pic off?  how bout a zoom in boobie closeup?

smile.gif

Aw Bo.....Missed seeing you for sure!

Makes me want to reach right out and fondle my monitor....well maybe not, but if you were here, I'd try my best to make your titties tingle (and the rest of you too)

2thumbs.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 06:31 PM)
.....sex in the mountains, on the side of a hill, behind an old mine, above 9,000ft!  you should have been there! (god, thats a fucking funny thing to say)   he's sittin down, im sittin on his cock, both looking far away at the highway, which is pretty full of vehicles passing by......but between us is a huge steep cliff with a river down below.  u cant get to our side unless u have something smaller than a jeep.   the hill was so steep, i had to keep my boots on and dig my heels into the dirt so i wouldnt slide down the hill! sometimes i think it was just his cock that held me up cause both boots would start to slide down!

Damn Bo......
ddd35

smile.gif

anytime 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 06:31 PM)
that was two words.

i would love to get nailed against a tree!  as for the shoes....im usually barefooted. cept for the sex i got in the mountains, on the side of a hill, behind an old mine, above 9,000ft!  you should have been there! (god, thats a fucking funny thing to say)   he's sittin down, im sittin on his cock, both looking far away at the highway, which is pretty full of vehicles passing by......but between us is a huge steep cliff with a river down below.  u cant get to our side unless u have something smaller than a jeep.   the hill was so steep, i had to keep my boots on and dig my heels into the dirt so i wouldnt slide down the hill! sometimes i think it was just his cock that held me up cause both boots would start to slide down!

yea, i had some fun in the mountains.   smile.gif

Damn girl glad your back to liven it up a bit around here been pretty dull 2thumbs.gif
BigBadJeep
wow, it looks like you had a ton of fun in the moutains. I would love to keep you from sliding down the mountains.

PS you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen on a fourwheeler, I would love in my jeep.
closeup

smile.gif

It's a code-Bo wants me.
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 12:31 PM)
It's a code-Bo wants me.

u know, i actually thought of u when i typed that! could it be......that we are destined to hassle the shit out of eachother here for a few years? i can do that. tongue.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Hendo @ Sep 10 2006, 09:32 AM)
I don't know how I got here but thank you for being here! I think I got an invite or something because I looked at my other E-mail and "BOOM" here was a link to here!This is absolutley tremendous  2thumbs.gif !

my pleasure...usually. laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 28 2006, 06:18 PM)
Damn Bo, that is one very hot pic. Has to be one of my all time favorites posted here.

blink.gif
do u mean the pic where i flip the bird? OMG! that pic is a year old now and i was like 20 lbs heavier! were u looking at it while slightly intoxicated? or do u like women with something to hold on to? smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Sep 11 2006, 09:41 PM)
Aw Bo.....Missed seeing you for sure!

Makes me want to reach right out and fondle my monitor....well maybe not, but if you were here, I'd try my best to make your titties tingle (and the rest of you too)

2thumbs.gif

i know what u mean. i think the same stuff! so just to let u know, when u cant reach thru the monitor and fondle me, i go ahead and do it for you. you were good by the way! guns.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 01:53 PM)
blink.gif
do u mean the pic where i flip the bird?  OMG!  that pic is a year old now and i was like 20 lbs heavier!  were u looking at it while slightly intoxicated? or do u like women with something to hold on to?   smile.gif

I thought you looked pretty hot in it too confused-smiley-013.gif
boanna
QUOTE(BigBadJeep @ Sep 12 2006, 12:00 PM)
wow, it looks like you had a ton of fun in the moutains.  I would love to keep you from sliding down the mountains.

PS you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen on a fourwheeler, I would love in my jeep.

was your jeep topless this summer? as much as i was? tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 03:50 PM)
u know, i actually thought of u when i typed that!  could it be......that we are destined to hassle the shit out of eachother here for a few years?   i can do that. tongue.gif

It's your subconscious mind trying to tell you something. I think Freud would claim you want to fuck my brains out. Do you ever wake up at night dreaming of Maine? tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 02:06 PM)
It's your subconscious mind trying to tell you something. I think Freud would claim you want to fuck my brains out. Do you ever wake up at night dreaming of Maine? tongue.gif

I think Freud would want to fuck her himself.
boanna
to answer a question ive gotten from quite a few of you in some PMs, yes, it was the big truck that was stolen. u never get back from insurance what u even came close to putting into it. not when its a project like this. mr bo wouldnt like this pic up with him in it, so i took him out. read (or look) between the lines. blink.gif i took a handful of boobie pics around the truck, but i didnt take any full blown naked ones. dang! i should have! should have just drove out to the boondocks, stripped down naked and drapped myself here and there for a few hours. we always need props for the pics, and the truck was a fun one. although a corvett would have been easier to reach! laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 02:11 PM)
I think Freud would want to fuck her himself.

yea, maybe, but it still would have been a fucking experiement to get to the inner workings of my brain! thats the way to my brain u know, thru the hoohah!
closeup
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 04:13 PM)
to answer a question ive gotten from quite a few of you in some PMs, yes, it was the big truck that was stolen.   u never get back from insurance what u even came close to putting into it.  not when its a project like this.   mr bo wouldnt like this pic up with him in it, so i took him out.  read (or look) between the lines.    blink.gif   i took a handful of boobie pics around the truck, but i didnt take any full blown naked ones.  dang!  i should have!  should have just drove out to the boondocks, stripped down naked and drapped myself here and there for a few hours.    we always need props for the pics, and the truck was a fun one.  although a corvett would have been easier to reach!   laughing-smiley-017.gif

It kinda looks like you're getting balled by Casper the Friendly Ghost. So that's the way to your brain, I think I'd really enjoy the first 10 inches of that journey.
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 02:13 PM)
to answer a question ive gotten from quite a few of you in some PMs, yes, it was the big truck that was stolen.   u never get back from insurance what u even came close to putting into it.  not when its a project like this.   mr bo wouldnt like this pic up with him in it, so i took him out.  read (or look) between the lines.    blink.gif   i took a handful of boobie pics around the truck, but i didnt take any full blown naked ones.  dang!  i should have!  should have just drove out to the boondocks, stripped down naked and drapped myself here and there for a few hours.    we always need props for the pics, and the truck was a fun one.  although a corvett would have been easier to reach!   laughing-smiley-017.gif

That's a sweet ride. At least it would be easy to spot if you saw it out on the road.
And you've already done the legwork for me in that pic. Now all I have to do is photoshop myself in!

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 02:14 PM)
yea, maybe, but it still would have been a fucking experiement to get to the inner workings of my brain!  thats the way to my brain u know,  thru the hoohah!

Then allow me to probe your mind 22.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 02:24 PM)
That's a sweet ride. At least it would be easy to spot if you saw it out on the road.
And you've already done the legwork for me in that pic. Now all I have to do is photoshop myself in!
Then allow me to probe your mind  22.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

yea, i know. i could run over small animals and not even know it!! tongue.gif

but where are u gonna crop yourself into this one?
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 02:30 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

yea, i know.  i could run over small animals and not even know it!! tongue.gif

but where are u gonna crop yourself into this one?

Oh, somewhere in the middle love-smiley-085.gif
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 02:19 PM)
It kinda looks like you're getting balled by Casper the Friendly Ghost. So that's the way to your brain, I think I'd really enjoy the first 10 inches of that journey.

i bought a book a few years back....was about how to have sex with a spirit, or ghost. cant remember why i bought it. it was very interesting reading. i never got a visit from a ghost though. at least not to my knowledge. but....sometimes when "u know who" is not stepping up to the plate, it sure feels like...well, u know, what u just described. dry.gif

ohmy.gif

smilio12.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 02:34 PM)
Oh, somewhere in the middle  love-smiley-085.gif

u said that way too calmly!
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 02:19 PM)

flip me over and youll find another few inches to work with!

guns.gif
closeup
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 04:36 PM)

guns.gif

How about if I just keep taking that 10 inch journey over and over again. And again. and again.
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 02:36 PM)

guns.gif

I don't think closeup will need any more than a couple inches anyway tongue.gif
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 02:58 PM)
How about if I just keep taking that 10 inch journey over and over again. And again. and again.

(something tells me to gently whisper to you.....you might wanna edit that last post out.....its quite possibly setting yourself up for the usual bamming that goes on around here. i could be wrong though. sometimes i am.....wrong. and i view things from a totally different perspective than just about anyone. of course, you have to read back a few posts and take them all in at once. maybe they wont do that. so never mind....dont worry about. now how bout that first inch!!
smile.gif )

oh god, that last sentence is a completely different bamming ball to roll with. maybe i should just delete all this.....nah, just click add post, then leave. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.