Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 28 2006, 03:23 PM)
I'd sure like to see something like that when I go camping!

Hell I'd actually GO camping if there was a chance at that kind of view!

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 28 2006, 05:19 PM)
Plenty of other boobies...but none as fine as yours!

THE BEST BY FAR!!!!!!  And as for you being the oldest....they say things tend to get better with age.
2thumbs.gif

Didn't BB say that like 6 or so posts ago blink.gif coco.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 03:37 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif not the hottest, but i do believe i am the oldest! tongue.gif

still one of the best 2thumbs.gif
titlover121
id have to second likes them all deffinatly one of the best
Boobluver2
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 28 2006, 03:00 PM)
HI!   smile.gif

nope, not done yet, but almost.  but now i am packing for the usual weekend trip to the pine trees.  i know u dont do without...there are plenty of other boobies to drool over on this site.

But it isn't just the boobies we drool over (although your boobs are fantastic). We also drool over that ass and snatch of yours as well. And least I forget that beautiful face, but also that great mind that I've grown to love!! Have a great trip and I look forward to your pics when you get back (and stories too!)!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 28 2006, 02:21 PM)
you guys say something?  coz.gif
nah.gif

nope. ph34r.gif

smile.gif
BEERCUP
BO THIS DDMELONS BOYFRIEND AND I THINK YOU ARE SEXY 2thumbs.gif I LOVE YOUR PIC'S
CrazyJoe131
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 31 2006, 11:45 AM)
nope.   ph34r.gif

smile.gif

what i wouldn't do with that body
hott1976
hi cutie! Mwah!
stevieboy
Is it just me...or is this thread REALLY boring without the guest of honor!

Man...I am going through Bo withdrawl!
ddd35
Bo I just returned from a short trip , took the kids to a amuzement park in Missouri , anyway saw a lady at the hotel she reminded me allot of you , well mainly cause she had very large boobs , well after sitting by the pool kinda watching her , she was dressed in a little bikini that barely contained her boobies , well she jumped in the water swam with her son a bit and all of the sudden she raised out of the water and realized her top had felll off , WOW she had a great set of tits .. she was a lttle embarrassed wlked up to my wife and I and apolgized , wife just told her hey it happens ... and Im glad it did
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 1 2006, 08:53 AM)
Bo I just returned  from a short trip , took the kids to a  amuzement park in Missouri ,  anyway  saw a lady at the hotel she reminded me allot of you , well mainly cause she had very large boobs  , well after sitting by the pool  kinda watching  her   , she was dressed in a little bikini  that barely contained her boobies , well she jumped in the water  swam with her son a bit  and all of the sudden she raised  out of the water  and realized her top had felll off ,  WOW  she had a great set of tits  ..   she  was a lttle embarrassed   wlked up to my wife and I and apolgized , wife just told her hey it happens ...   and Im glad it did

fascinating blink.gif
paybarraman
MMMMMMM Yeah.......so yesterday I was out walking my dog and this girl was jogging down the street opposite to me. I noticed her because even in a sports bra I could tell she had some reaaly sweet tits.

So, anyways, as she is going by she trips over an uneven spot on the sidewalk. Gentleman that I am, I immediately rush over to her to ask if she is ok and help her up. Blushing, she just says she's embarrassed more than anything else. It's at that moment as she is standing that I notice one of her tits has moved in her top and I can see her swollen nipple.

As casually as I can I try to get her to notice this by kinda playing with my shirt, but no good. So I just had to look her right in the eyes and straight out say, "Umm Miss but your breast is showing." Without missing a beat, still holding my stare, she pulls her top out to fix it, giving me a full on shot of her rack and then jogs off. Waving thanks and bye to me.
ddd35
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 2 2006, 08:37 AM)
MMMMMMM    Yeah.......so yesterday I was out walking my dog and this girl was jogging down the street opposite to me.  I noticed her because even in a sports bra I could tell she had some reaaly sweet tits.

So, anyways, as she is going by she trips over an uneven spot on the sidewalk.  Gentleman that I am, I immediately rush over to her to ask if she is ok and help her up.  Blushing, she just says she's embarrassed more than anything else.  It's at that moment as she is standing that I notice one of her tits has moved in her top and I can see her swollen nipple.

As casually as I can I try to get her to notice this by kinda playing with my shirt, but no good.  So I just had to look her right in the eyes and straight out say, "Umm Miss but your breast is showing."  Without missing a beat, still holding my stare, she pulls her top out to fix it, giving me a full on shot of her rack and then jogs off.  Waving thanks and bye to me.

They just lov to tease dont they ? ANd I like it food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 2 2006, 08:37 AM)
MMMMMMM    Yeah.......so yesterday I was out walking my dog and this girl was jogging down the street opposite to me.  I noticed her because even in a sports bra I could tell she had some reaaly sweet tits.

So, anyways, as she is going by she trips over an uneven spot on the sidewalk.  Gentleman that I am, I immediately rush over to her to ask if she is ok and help her up.  Blushing, she just says she's embarrassed more than anything else.  It's at that moment as she is standing that I notice one of her tits has moved in her top and I can see her swollen nipple.

As casually as I can I try to get her to notice this by kinda playing with my shirt, but no good.  So I just had to look her right in the eyes and straight out say, "Umm Miss but your breast is showing."  Without missing a beat, still holding my stare, she pulls her top out to fix it, giving me a full on shot of her rack and then jogs off.  Waving thanks and bye to me.

laughing-smiley-014.gif you are on fire today Pay... funniest few posts from you in years grinning-smiley-003.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 3 2006, 04:29 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif you are on fire today Pay... funniest few posts from you in years grinning-smiley-003.gif

Well thank you....thank you very much.....

Although I have to admit I think it's just the drugs.... tongue.gif
paybarraman
Hi Bo sweetheart.....having some good fun in the workshop lately?
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 3 2006, 09:52 AM)
Well thank you....thank you very much.....

Although I have to admit I think it's just the drugs.... tongue.gif

cool-smiley-030.gif toke on brother grinning-smiley-003.gif
boanna
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 3 2006, 07:53 AM)
Hi Bo sweetheart.....having some good fun in the workshop lately?

hi all...busy summer here. getting new carpet installed now. got the whole dang house torn apart!
UncleBuck
QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 7 2006, 03:49 PM)
hi all...busy summer here.  getting new carpet installed now.  got the whole dang house torn apart!

nice pic B ....will the Carpet match the Drapes ? laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Aug 7 2006, 01:51 PM)
nice pic B ....will the Carpet match the Drapes ?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

dont have drapes...boanna likes wood! smile.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 7 2006, 02:54 PM)

...plus you don't really feel like shaving your head, do you? laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 7 2006, 01:55 PM)
...plus you don't really feel like shaving your head, do you? laughing-smiley-017.gif

i just dont get it. must be the heat! smilio04.gif
ddd35
well if there wasnt so many cumm stains you would have that problem sweety ... 2thumbs.gif
boanna
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 7 2006, 02:02 PM)
well if there wasnt so many cumm stains  you would have that problem sweety ... 2thumbs.gif

you're trying to confuse me, arent u!
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 7 2006, 04:04 PM)

well I cant spell today I think I may have drank to muhc , care for a beer ?
ddd35
hey Doll the baby sitter leaves for college next week , can I cum stay with you its going to get bored here just playing with the wife gabba.gif
Nosmelc
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 7 2006, 04:11 PM)
hey Doll the baby sitter leaves for college  next week ,  can I cum stay with you its  going to get bored here  just playing with the wife    gabba.gif

There's something scary and potentially SO wrong with that statement.

Of course, there's a lot of things potentially SO RIGHT with that statement as well.
Nosmelc
Welcome back, Bo!

I knew the boys wouldn't let you get to the second page w/o a little BUMP BUMP BUMP!
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 7 2006, 03:49 PM)
hi all...busy summer here.  getting new carpet installed now.  got the whole dang house torn apart!

I'd give anything to see the look of surprise when the carpet installers bang on the door and you open it...they probably thought someone has been quite good to them....hell you may never get them outta there...I'd just keep hanging around stretching out the job to get a peek at your hotness Bo!!!

smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Aug 7 2006, 03:48 PM)
I'd give anything to see the look of surprise when the carpet installers bang on the door and you open it...they probably thought someone has been quite good to them....hell you may never get them outta there...I'd just keep hanging around stretching out the job to get a peek at your hotness Bo!!!

smile.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

but they are staying out front in the RV!!

(not what u think. i cant be that lucky!)

tongue.gif

hey, i always leave u with some pics! smile.gif
hott1976
Yummy! Bo you never cease to amaze. I'd have to say that is one rack i'm seriously jealous of...or maybe i am just dying to touch.
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 7 2006, 03:55 PM)

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 7 2006, 03:57 PM)
i just dont get it. must be the heat! smilio04.gif

Dont worry... no one does! tongue.gif

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 7 2006, 04:04 PM)

He doesn't need to try very hard!
ddd35
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Aug 7 2006, 05:21 PM)
There's something scary and potentially SO wrong with that statement.

Of course, there's a lot of things potentially SO RIGHT with that statement as well.

I know I know , I like the right parts most .. 2thumbs.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 7 2006, 07:14 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

but they are staying out front in the RV!!

(not what u think.  i cant be that lucky!)

tongue.gif

hey, i always leave u with some pics!  smile.gif

Well...in that case Bo...I'll lay your carpet for you. I'm pretty cheap...will work for sex

03.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 7 2006, 03:54 PM)

I have wood!!!

22.gif
polyamorous96
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Aug 9 2006, 10:06 AM)
I have wood!!!

22.gif

me too tongue.gif
boanna
QUOTE(polyamorous96 @ Aug 9 2006, 11:12 AM)
me too  tongue.gif

quiet down there! one at a time! its too early in the morning for that much wood!
boanna
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 7 2006, 02:11 PM)
hey Doll the baby sitter leaves for college  next week ,  can I cum stay with you its  going to get bored here  just playing with the wife    smilio00.gif

you'll be alright. i'm sure you'll find a nice FELLA to be your babysitter now. u make everyone else think u like this time of year cause your soybean crobs are comin in, but really, its cause the babysitter is goin off to college and now u get to live out your fantasy of having a fella around to roll in the hay with!!

tongue.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Aug 7 2006, 03:22 PM)
Welcome back, Bo!

I knew the boys wouldn't let you get to the second page w/o a little BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Nos, its time i tell u something other than the usual (which is that i want u to make my 3rd saying come true "before i die, i will lick a pussy). about your signature...if u dont enjoy all the cock pics you get in PMs, just go ahead and forward them on to me! i sit on top of the fence and look at both sides! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 9 2006, 01:18 PM)
you'll be alright. i'm sure you'll find a nice FELLA to be your babysitter now.  u make everyone else think u like this time of year cause your soybean crobs are comin in, but really, its cause the babysitter is goin off to college and now u get to live out your fantasy of having a fella around to roll in the hay with!!

tongue.gif

Alright HELL !!!1 Im scared for life , As my SHRINK its in your oath to not tell anybody what i tell you when Im on your couch spilling my guts or that my NUTS ??? guns.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 9 2006, 01:50 PM)
Alright HELL !!!1  Im scared for life , As my SHRINK  its in your oath to not tell anybody what i tell you when Im on your couch spilling my guts  or that my NUTS ???     guns.gif

U bust a nut before you even touch here? blink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 10 2006, 01:18 AM)
U bust a nut before you even touch here? blink.gif

wouldnt you if you were forced to lay beside her and not touch ? 2thumbs.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 10 2006, 06:27 AM)
wouldnt you if you were forced to lay beside her and not touch ?     2thumbs.gif

With Bo's sweet ass and gorgeous rack....given the right circumstances, I am sure I could bust a nut beside her without ever laying a hand on her....but it'd be much more fun of course to bust a nut on her...or better yet..IN HER!!!

2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 10 2006, 06:27 AM)
wouldnt you if you were forced to lay beside her and not touch ?     2thumbs.gif

As good looking as she is.... NO
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 12:59 AM)

OH No So does the picture mean you like apple pie ? drinkup.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 11 2006, 07:07 AM)
OH No So does the picture mean   you like apple pie ?     drinkup.gif

it means i uncovered your true identity blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 10 2006, 10:59 PM)

Narazbad's idol! tongue.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 07:19 AM)
it means i uncovered your true identity blink.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
I was in rare form that day

LOL Narazbad.... The motherfucker is still hanging in there, just wont come back to the boards (probably has trouble finding the keyboard and the mouse)
boanna
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 04:55 PM)
I was in rare form that day
LOL Narazbad.... The motherfucker is still hanging in there, just wont come back to the boards (probably has trouble finding the keyboard and the mouse)

hi all! Bo's been doing all kinds of stuff this summer. havent been here much. but i will be back, so thanks for keeping my thread alive!

smile.gif

ph34r.gif
hott1976
WOW! again...no one compares to that bod and those boobs. how can a girl get like that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.