Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 18 2006, 03:40 PM)
Sweet lord Bo......Please...let me lick your beautiful tit like that!  What a pic...damn near made me cum in my shorts just looking at it!

22.gif

just "damn near"? i will have to do better than that in the next pic then!

tongue.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 18 2006, 05:41 PM)
just "damn near"?  i will have to do better than that in the next pic then!

tongue.gif

Hang on...took a 2nd look....its no longer damn near! Feeling kinda sticky now Bo...care to come lick it off me

nah.gif
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 18 2006, 03:47 PM)
Hang on...took a 2nd look....its no longer damn near!  Feeling kinda sticky now Bo...care to come lick it off me

nah.gif

my pleasure!

hey, i read something last night i am gonna try. anyone tried this yet?

(nappy and bob, u guys better not read this, its too much for ya. if u do, get natalie to explain it to u)

when his cock is not hard yet, rub it with an ice cube to get it cold. then cover it with choc syryp, the kind that gets hard fast after it sets up....he should be very close to full erection, if u do this like i am gonna, then there u have it! dessert on a stick! choc covered cock! let the licking begin!
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 18 2006, 05:54 PM)
my pleasure!

hey, i read something last night i am gonna try. anyone tried this yet?

(nappy and bob, u guys better not read this, its too much for ya. if u do, get natalie to explain it to u)

when his cock is not hard yet, rub it with an ice cube to get it cold. then cover it with choc syryp, the kind that gets hard fast after it sets up....he should be very close to full erection, if u do this like i am gonna, then there u have it! dessert on a stick! choc covered cock!  let the licking begin!

Can I volunteer to be the test subject. I'd let you have the chocolatey good outside and the creamy center too!
laughing-smiley-014.gif
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 18 2006, 03:56 PM)
Can I volunteer to be the test subject.  I'd let you have the chocolatey good outside and the creamy center too!
laughing-smiley-014.gif

u got it!
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 18 2006, 03:54 PM)

when his cock is not hard yet, rub it with an ice cube to get it cold. then cover it with choc syryp, the kind that gets hard fast after it sets up....he should be very close to full erection, if u do this like i am gonna, then there u have it! dessert on a stick! choc covered cock!  let the licking begin!

Oh I get it and would love to have it done to me!
Unfortunately I heard bob is planning a trip to evades place with a bottle of Hershey's and a bucket of ice. puke1.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 18 2006, 04:20 PM)
u got it!

I love yer legs, they go ALL the way up!
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 18 2006, 05:30 PM)
self timer on the camera.

Thank god for that piece of technology!
Where would RMM be without it?
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 19 2006, 02:06 AM)
Thank god for that piece of technology!
Where would RMM be without it?

Where would RMM be without our resident beauty bo?

My god it's incomprehensible the amount of radiating beauty eminating from this one.

*is in awe... checks pulse for death*

Am I...in heaven?
Mr_Trent
Oh, and at the risk of doubleposting... it's worth it.

For my first ever request, do you have any more tub pics for us greedy hounds?

(I think I picked the best one thus far for the first pic request tongue.gif)
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 18 2006, 06:20 PM)
u got it!

Bo...I love the way your legs just make a perfect ass out of themseves LOL

Back that thing up over here....I wanna ride the train...WOO WOO!!

22.gif
Just Hangin
Good morning Darlin

seems as though you have acquired quite a following(for good reason of course)

Nice pics to say the least 22.gif always good to see ya
hope all is well in Boanna land 2thumbs.gif

Havent had Foxy on the quade yet but I will (Pics to follow) wink.gif
talk at ya later love-smiley-077.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 18 2006, 04:30 PM)
Oh I get it and would love to have it done to me!
Unfortunately I heard bob is planning a trip to evades place with a bottle of Hershey's and a bucket of ice.  puke1.gif  tongue.gif
I love yer legs, they go ALL the way up!

they not only go all the way up, they are strong and when i am grinding your cock, they hold on tight and guide your cock to my g-spot exactally when i want it there, whether u are ready or not!

smilio05.gif
davy
truly amazing that is all i can say. just when you think she can't sent any better pics of her smoking hot body she does and she blows everyone away once more. they need to start a rate my body site for boana. because there is just not enough room in this site for her.
boanna
QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Jul 19 2006, 02:35 AM)
Where would RMM be without our resident beauty bo?

My god it's incomprehensible the amount of radiating beauty eminating from this one.

*is in awe... checks pulse for death*

Am I...in heaven?

no, u arent i heaven yet. heaven for u would be when u are looking at my naked back as u have me bent over the bed fucking me like there's no tomorrow, your hands squeezing tight on my hips so u can slam your cock a little harder each time you....ok, boannas horny today. smile.gif
paybarraman
the boanna should message me cause so am I 03.gif
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 19 2006, 06:21 AM)
Bo...I love the way your legs just make a perfect ass out of themseves LOL

Back that thing up over here....I wanna ride the train...WOO WOO!!

22.gif

that was great! i think i will make an ass out of myself more often when u put it that way~
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 10:27 AM)
they not only go all the way up, they are strong and when i am grinding your cock, they hold on tight and guide your cock to my g-spot exactally when i want it there, whether u are ready or not!

smilio05.gif

ohmy.gif

jerkit.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Jul 19 2006, 02:39 AM)
Oh, and at the risk of doubleposting... it's worth it.

For my first ever request, do you have any more tub pics for us greedy hounds?

(I think I picked the best one thus far for the first pic request tongue.gif)

no, i need to take some more. it does the camera some serious damage to get it wet though, and i always do. how bout if i just give these to u bigger?
boanna
QUOTE(davy @ Jul 19 2006, 10:29 AM)
truly amazing that is all i can say.  just when you think she can't sent any better pics of her smoking hot body she does and she blows everyone away once more.  they need to start a rate my body site for boana.  because there is just not enough room in this site for her.

always reading between the lines here....correct me if i am wrong, but did u mention something about me getting to blow someone?
boanna
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ Jul 19 2006, 08:45 AM)
Good morning Darlin
seems as though you have acquired quite a following(for good reason of course)

Nice pics to say the least 22.gif  always good to see ya
hope all is well in Boanna land  2thumbs.gif
Havent had Foxy on the quade yet but I will (Pics to follow) wink.gif
talk at ya later love-smiley-077.gif

u get busy and take pics of foxy bent over that quad! Now! she will respond like u wouldnt believe...birds chirpin, soft breeze...plenty of stuff on the quad to hold on to while u grind away at her backside. u dont have to go anywhere either, just out to the garage, just get it done!

its fun to have a following. it makes a woman shake her ass a little bit more knowing someones watchin!
boanna
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2006, 10:32 AM)
the boanna should message me cause so am I    03.gif

lets do it here...more exciting to know u are being watched. are u sittin at your desk? whatcha wearing under your suit?
paybarraman
JHC Bo!!

Just make me your sex slave already....I dont eat much...except pussy.....keep me locked in your closet and bring me out to fuck you......
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 19 2006, 10:37 AM)
ohmy.gif
jerkit.gif

whats wrong...shocked? not used to me coming here horny? or is it cause i usually just bitch at you? smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2006, 10:46 AM)
JHC Bo!!

Just make me your sex slave already....I dont eat much...except pussy.....keep me locked in your closet and bring me out to fuck you......

ok, but u have to share that closet with hott. she is already in there!
paybarraman
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 12:48 PM)
ok, but u have to share that closet with hott. she is already in there!

Ohhhh there would be plenty of sharing going on if Hott's in there too!!!
boanna
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2006, 10:50 AM)
Ohhhh there would be plenty of sharing going on if Hott's in there too!!!

yea, and i bet u two would be all warmed up and wet for me by the time i opened the door!
closeup
Randy Boanna-sounds like a Dairy Queen dessert. From what I've seen today, it looks like you've had your panties around your ankles all morning.
paybarraman
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 12:51 PM)
yea, and i bet u two would be all warmed up and wet for me by the time i opened the door!

my cock would be buried in Hott so I would be sucking you!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 10:45 AM)
its fun to have a following. it makes a woman shake her ass a little bit more knowing someones watchin!

One of my fav poses is a girl with her panties pulled halfway down stretched between her legs, especially when it's of you.

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 10:47 AM)
whats wrong...shocked? not used to me coming here horny? or is it cause i usually just bitch at you?   smile.gif

yeah, the second part.
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 19 2006, 10:55 AM)
Randy Boanna-sounds like a Dairy Queen dessert. From what I've seen today, it looks like you've had your panties around your ankles all morning.

actually, i am sittin here in the clothes god gave me.
boanna
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2006, 10:55 AM)
my cock would be buried in Hott so I would be sucking you!!!

hott. wow. herHottness! she has abs worth grinding!
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 19 2006, 11:03 AM)
One of my fav poses is a girl with her panties pulled halfway down stretched between her legs, especially when it's of you.
yeah, the second part.

ok, i wont bitch at u today. there, happy? the panties are not even out of the drawer. how bout i just take yours down your legs, with my teeth. take a pic of that, would ya!
boanna
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 11:21 AM)
ok, i wont bitch at u today. there, happy? the panties are not even out of the drawer. how bout i just take yours down your legs, with my teeth. take a pic of that, would ya!

dang, i better be careful. i have never cyberfucked nappy! god only knows what would happen to his reputation around here!
closeup
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 01:19 PM)

Obviously when god was handing out tits you went back for seconds and thirds. Are you having a hard time trying to type one handed or are well practiced?
paybarraman
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 01:23 PM)
dang, i better be careful. i have never cyberfucked nappy! god only knows what would happen to his reputation around here!

Fuck me Bo....anytime you want me
boanna
[/QUOTE]can i start quoting your PMs in my thread?
they are always some hot shit![/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] (aint sayin who the nice gentelman is who writes me this stuff)
Sure you can sugar.....

"....turning you over to face me I hold out my cock so you can sit up to suck it....watching you make love to my cock with your mouth is incredible and as badly as I want to cum in your mouth and on your tits....I want to feel the warmth and tightness of your pussy wrapped around me.....I savor the feeling of your tongue on my cock a bit longer then slowly pull my cock out of your mouth....the look on your face as I do it is almost painful until you realize i'm reaching down and hooking your legs in my arms.....then you take my cock in your hand and shove it into your soaking pussy.......fucking you is almost blinding in its sweetness.....and I measure each stroke of my cock inside you, until i know you've taken my entire 12 inches...loving the sounds of your sighs, moans, and gasps as we fuck...."
[/QUOTE]

ok, so i added the 12 inches into this PM. a lady can hope, can't she?!
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 19 2006, 11:25 AM)
Obviously when god was handing out tits you went back for seconds and thirds. Are you having a hard time trying to type one handed or are well practiced?

i dont use my hands to type. they are already busy. when u reach goddess state, as i have, all u have to do is think something and it happens.

did u feel what i just thought?
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 11:19 AM)

confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 11:21 AM)

but I'm not wearing panties

anymore tongue.gif
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 11:23 AM)

I'm willing to risk it.
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 19 2006, 11:40 AM)
unsure.gif

god only gave me these clothes. i didnt get a teeshirt!
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 19 2006, 11:41 AM)
but I'm not wearing panties
anymore tongue.gif
I'm willing to risk it.

risk noted and taken.

so are we gonna do this in your chair, so i can slide my dress up to my waist and sit on your cock with my legs wrapped around the back of the chair? or do i pull u by the front of your shirt onto the top of your desk? either way, i will be shoving my tits in your face u know...do your breathing now cause you wont be able to by then.

aint wearing any panties either.
boanna
blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 11:54 AM)
god only gave me these clothes.  i didnt get a teeshirt!

which is MUCH better!

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 11:59 AM)
risk noted and taken.

so are we gonna do this in your chair, so i can slide my dress up to my waist and sit on your cock with my legs wrapped around the back of the chair? or do i pull u by the front of your shirt onto the top of your desk? either way, i will be shoving my tits in your face u know...do your breathing now cause you wont be able to by then.

aint wearing any panties either.

all of the above please!
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 19 2006, 12:09 PM)
which is MUCH better!
all of the above please!

u left...did u start and finish without me?

bang.gif
boanna
not to change the subject....but....many of u have sent me messages when i am gone and said u missed me. well, u dont have to completely do without a boanna. here's an example of the entertainment i can provide even while i am gone.

how bout a new thread....cocks exploded on pics!
we should even be able to vote on them!
boanna
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 12:13 PM)
not to change the subject....but....many of u have sent me messages when i am gone and said u missed me.  well, u dont have to completely do without a boanna. here's an example of the entertainment i can provide even while i am gone.

how bout a new thread....cocks exploded on pics!
we should even be able to vote on them!

poor nappy. i just burst his bubble. he had to look at a cock!
boanna
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 12:14 PM)

correct me if i am wrong nappy, but you leaving in the middle of a fuck...could that be the reason u have the reputation here that u have?

Hail.gif

smilie_auslachen.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 12:14 PM)

dry.gif

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 19 2006, 12:39 PM)
correct me if i am wrong nappy, but you leaving in the middle of a fuck...could that be the reason u have the reputation here that u have?

Hail.gif

smilie_auslachen.gif

I got my rocks off.....you mean there's more?
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 19 2006, 12:54 PM)
dry.gif
I got my rocks off.....you mean there's more?

prove it with a pic!
Mr_Trent
Thanks Bo... More are always great.

My god you are amazing. And as for your definition of heaven, I would say you might just be on to something with that theory.

I think Riding your mountains would be a great activity tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.