Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
boanna
smile.gif
boanna
ph34r.gif
boanna
ph34r.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 04:26 PM)
yea, that's the fun part....a man lurking in the woods watchin...we'd never let on we know you're there, but we'd put on quite a show for ya! grinning-smiley-003.gif

I would love to give them a show with you! Do you want me to bring the strapon???
rdmoscow1808
Hey Boanna....doing great....alot better infact....hope ya the same...hell, ya looking better and better with each new post.....keep them guessing!!!...rd
spto
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 04:27 PM)
you're at only 66 posts.  talk to me when you  hit 69!   nah.gif

"shows off his shiny #69"

grinning-smiley-003.gif
boanna
smile.gif
Dano
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 04:26 PM)
yea, that's the fun part....a man lurking in the woods watchin...we'd never let on we know you're there, but we'd put on quite a show for ya! grinning-smiley-003.gif

..After 20 years of military service...i could sneek right up beside that tub....youd never see me......But'....I will enjoy the show, with front row seating 2thumbs.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 04:32 PM)
not in the tub. they get full of water and sink.   i would make sure my tongue did the job better anyway...bend u over the side....u get the idea

The tub is not great for 69 unless you can hold your breath

but yes I will bend over for you smilio12.gif
boanna
smile.gif
spto
Why thanks Bo!

Oh and I intend to be here in some capacity or other for a very long time smile.gif
boanna
smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Mar 20 2007, 02:34 PM)

Just sitting in the corner watching the action , or in this case on a stump ... tongue.gif
boanna
smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Mar 20 2007, 02:34 PM)

hey blondie. dont tell anyone i asked this question cause they will make fun of me for not knowing....whats a cock munch?
and with that, i leave u this little...
boanna
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 02:43 PM)
hey blondie. dont tell anyone i asked this question cause they will make fun of me for not knowing....whats a cock munch?

ok, one more question. have u ever thought that you didnt just cum 4 times, but it was actually one huge one that only took a breather cause you did? smilio04.gif
spto
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 04:38 PM)
that was a touching moment.  i will never forget i got your 69th post here! 

i have a few capacities you can fill!

...and I'd fill them with gusto! I can be quite enthusiastic when it comes to the female form wink.gif
Puppet
nice new old pic boanna LOL tongue.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(spto @ Mar 20 2007, 08:23 PM)
Whew boanna you have quite the collection of pics and you're quite an attractive lady. smile.gif

"Quite" are you blind man this babe is smokin hot!!!! guns.gif

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 04:43 PM)

Well............ I thought a cock munch was ....................... Hell dont make fun of me either I DONT KNOW confused-smiley-013.gif

I know what I would LIKE to think it is!!
evade20
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Mar 21 2007, 07:39 AM)
Well............  I thought a cock munch was ....................... Hell dont make fun of  me either I DONT KNOW confused-smiley-013.gif
I know what I would LIKE to think it is!!

I have a cock you could munch on..... 03.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 21 2007, 07:41 AM)
I have a cock you could munch on..... 03.gif

Me or Bo

BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes it is a party in my mouth 11.gif 11.gif 11.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Mar 21 2007, 07:48 AM)
Me AND Bo
BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes it is a party in my mouth 11.gif  11.gif  11.gif

Definitely both! love-smiley-077.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 03:58 PM)
its ironic you posted this. seriously (as serious as we can be here), i just thought about u this morning. 

hey, i messed with another pic.  what do ya think?

How ironic your pic said "spank it"...cause that's pretty much what happened when I got a look at that fine ass. Damn I miss talking to you
Boobluver2
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 19 2007, 04:54 PM)
been hiking.....and riding.   smile.gif
ph34r.gif

What a t-shirt, what a dress, what a nice rack, what a supberb ass!! Bo, you really have it goin' on!!!!
Boobluver2
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 03:39 PM)
ok. pick one.

OK, I am picking the one with the hands on your breasts!! Because I am fantasizing that they are my hands on your breasts!!! HOT DAMN girl!! I love 'em all!!!!
Boobluver2
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 03:48 PM)
of course. if u dont, i have to work the other nipple myself, but i can reach it!

OMG! I LOVE IT WHEN A LADY TAKES HER OWN NIPPLE INTO HER MOUTH!! THAT DRIVES ME CRAZY! GOOD CRAZY BUT CRAZY!!!!
Nosmelc
OK I know I havent been here as much as I used to but there is NO way on Earth that Bo's thread deserves to be on page 2! I know you guys get wrapped up in all the new girls, but plenty of them have come and gone and Bo (among a handful of others) has always been here.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Mar 26 2007, 12:51 PM)
OK I know I havent been here as much as I used to but there is NO way on Earth that Bo's thread deserves to be on page 2! I know you guys get wrapped up in all the new girls, but plenty of them have come and gone and Bo (among a handful of others) has always been here.

amen, sister!
boanna
ph34r.gif
stanley66
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 26 2007, 08:53 PM)
hi people.  here's a bit of info for ya regarding the disappearence of the one u call goddess (by the way...i know thats what u call me cause im the oldest one here smile.gif , princess just doesnt fit smilio04.gif

Mr boanna (who knows what im gonna say even before i say it,  yep most of you.  seems he has an issue AGAIN with me here. he just cant deal with the fact that i come here and talk. even though he is fully aware that i am here in the first place cause u all give me the compliments for my stupid pics that he will not give me.  REGARDING GIVING HIS WIFE COMPLIMENTS HE SAID  "IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN". I thought getting them here helped him, u know, took the load off him? I get them, but he doesnt have to bust a gut or break out into a cold sweat trying to give me one. and he gets away with this. why? cause im a patient and loving goddess.   tongue.gif

i dont take hardly any more pics cause mr boanna doesnt like it.  its just too much boobie for him. he has an issue with his wife being in the top ten. why? cause he has me all to himself every night, and he doesnt make use of the time or the boobies like he should. 

Well, he has been coming here, under what name i dont know, probably lots of them cause i know of at least half a dozen....oh never mind. i will be nice and not say that.  He said he comes here and fucks people on the internet. this is funny to me because in my real world here, i would LOVE to have some sort of sexual activity with mr boanna every mother fucking day.  But hes....well, we will leave it at that.  I will tell u that boanna does not use sex as a tool in marriage.  i hate that. its like water. u dont deny your spouse water cause u are mad at them. and i feel the same way about sex. but he is the he and i am the she, so we play by his rules....thus i resort to masturbation (is not a crime...remember that! smilio04.gif ) and playing with u people here. we aint fuckin. if we did, it was so fast i didnt remember it, and i dont think i can fit my fat ass in this monitor anyway. what i got out of talking with all of u is laughter, freedom, freedom to say what i want and not be critized for it.  i can tell u how horny i am and its ok. its a shame we cant talk like that at home. we should be able to. sex is normal, natural, keeps my face cleared up (god it sure is broken out now!) laughing-smiley-014.gif  

what am i trying to say? who the hell ever knows.  me either.  just wanted u all to know that my own mr boanna is stalking me.  (maybe i should actually feel priviledged? after all, it is SOME sort of attention) guns.gif he says hes fuckin people here.  what thread is that in? i missed it! i see a lot of bart simpson talking going on mostly.   smilio02.gif

a word to all the goddesses in the making here.....the women younger than me.  learn one thing from me...do it FOR my sake, cause i didnt learn it till it was way to late to do anything about.  Always shave your assholes.  ok, that was a joke.  what i really wanna say is this: never, never let a man manipulate or control you. never.  it will...well, its not good. just dont do it. 

gonna go take a bath.  bo

ps,  mr boanna, could u stop fucking people her now and come home for dinner.

wow! bo u need to post more pics if all this fucking is going on nah.gif i know there r plenty of us her to help u out smilio09.gif
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 26 2007, 05:53 PM)
hi people.  here's a bit of info for ya regarding the disappearence of the one u call goddess (by the way...i know thats what u call me cause im the oldest one here smile.gif , princess just doesnt fit smilio04.gif

Mr boanna (who knows what im gonna say even before i say it,  yep most of you.  seems he has an issue AGAIN with me here. he just cant deal with the fact that i come here and talk. even though he is fully aware that i am here in the first place cause u all give me the compliments for my stupid pics that he will not give me.  REGARDING GIVING HIS WIFE COMPLIMENTS HE SAID  "IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN". I thought getting them here helped him, u know, took the load off him? I get them, but he doesnt have to bust a gut or break out into a cold sweat trying to give me one. and he gets away with this. why? cause im a patient and loving goddess.   tongue.gif

i dont take hardly any more pics cause mr boanna doesnt like it.  its just too much boobie for him. he has an issue with his wife being in the top ten. why? cause he has me all to himself every night, and he doesnt make use of the time or the boobies like he should. 

Well, he has been coming here, under what name i dont know, probably lots of them cause i know of at least half a dozen....oh never mind. i will be nice and not say that.  He said he comes here and fucks people on the internet. this is funny to me because in my real world here, i would LOVE to have some sort of sexual activity with mr boanna every mother fucking day.  But hes....well, we will leave it at that.  I will tell u that boanna does not use sex as a tool in marriage.  i hate that. its like water. u dont deny your spouse water cause u are mad at them. and i feel the same way about sex. but he is the he and i am the she, so we play by his rules....thus i resort to masturbation (is not a crime...remember that! smilio04.gif ) and playing with u people here. we aint fuckin. if we did, it was so fast i didnt remember it, and i dont think i can fit my fat ass in this monitor anyway. what i got out of talking with all of u is laughter, freedom, freedom to say what i want and not be critized for it.  i can tell u how horny i am and its ok. its a shame we cant talk like that at home. we should be able to. sex is normal, natural, keeps my face cleared up (god it sure is broken out now!) laughing-smiley-014.gif  

what am i trying to say? who the hell ever knows.  me either.  just wanted u all to know that my own mr boanna is stalking me.  (maybe i should actually feel priviledged? after all, it is SOME sort of attention) guns.gif he says hes fuckin people here.  what thread is that in? i missed it! i see a lot of bart simpson talking going on mostly.   smilio02.gif

a word to all the goddesses in the making here.....the women younger than me.  learn one thing from me...do it FOR my sake, cause i didnt learn it till it was way to late to do anything about.  Always shave your assholes.  ok, that was a joke.  what i really wanna say is this: never, never let a man manipulate or control you. never.  it will...well, its not good. just dont do it. 

Goddess / queen / (et cetera)

=

Such a cool lady.

I just wish people were much cooler about stuff :/
Nosmelc
I dont even know where to start or what to say mainly because my fiancee encourages me to take more pictures and post as much as I want in whatever threads I like. Maybe it's because I'm not really fond of looking at weiners or talking to other guys in PMs, I dont know.

What I do know is that he never neglects me, never fails to give me compliments, and never fails to make me feel completely whole as a woman. The only travesty bigger than Bo's thread falling to the second page is that such a seemingly amazing woman has to deal with a man who must resort to such childish tactics as playing these ridiculous internet games and refuses to show a grown woman the respect and admiration that she obviously deserves.

Don't like it Mr Bo? Deal with it. This is coming from a girl with no alterior motives at all. I'm not trying to have cybersex with your wife, not masturbating to her, and damn sure not trying to set up some sort of cross country girl-girl fling. I'm just sticking up for a really cool and sexy lady who deserves, at the very least, the respect to treat her like an adult. Maybe you just need to look a little deeper than your ego. From what I've seen, you're damn lucky to have her.
wincy69
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 27 2007, 01:53 AM)

Babes i can't believe your chap is treating you like this!!!

Keep your chin up & your fingers moving & you'll get through it or at least get 50% of everything he owns!!!! 2thumbs.gif 22.gif

We all still love you loads!!
ddd35
Bo all I can say is I am not MR BO cause if I was Id be home everyday early so i could make your sexual dreams come true , i hope some day you get things the way you want them , you are a specail lady and you deserve only the best . and by the way since you crought it up , thanks for shaiving your A Hole .. 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 26 2007, 06:53 PM)

well bo. I think you already know how I feel regarding your situation. Hopefully, things make a turn for the better. Way to take the high road.

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 27 2007, 08:29 AM)
Bo all I can say is I am  not MR BO cause if I was Id be home everyday  early so i could make your sexual dreams come true

Those would probably include you staying late at work nah.gif (sorry, couldn't resist).
UncleBuck
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 20 2007, 04:43 PM)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock+munch

or 3d for short nah.gif ......sorry rolleyes.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 26 2007, 08:53 PM)

Hey honey you KNOW how I feel about this !!!!!
Just always know that you are worth SO much more than Mr. Bo has the right to have in a wife. You ARE a goddess!!! dont let him tell you other wise. keep your head high & know that you are loved & not only for your pics.

Be in touch
BB
boanna
ph34r.gif
closeup
When someone acts extra- protective or paranoid about another person, it's usually an indication that THEY'RE doing exactly what YOU'RE being accused of. It's called transference. I see it all the time in the moving business:When the first five questions out of a prospective customers mouth are about how much insurance I have, I catch on quickly and send them away. Because I know they're gonna file a claim, I don't even want to do the job. They're transferring THEIR dishonest thoughts into MY,supposedly, unethical business practices.

It's not really hard to figure out what's going on with Mr Bo. Just pay attention to what you're being accused of and turn it right around. That will end up being a big part of his "problem" with you spending time here.
spto
Previous comments taken out by request
boanna
mine too
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Mar 27 2007, 02:07 PM)
hi bb.  so.....all he got out of it was that i called him a stalker.  i said, well, you're not a very good stalker cause all u have to do is answer the phone to find me.  whatever.

gonna go take a bath.

wow you take alot of bathes , i like that about you ...clean and fresh tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 27 2007, 12:02 PM)
well bo. I think you already know how I feel regarding your situation. Hopefully, things make a turn for the better. Way to take the high road.
Those would probably include you staying late at work  nah.gif  (sorry, couldn't resist).

your probably right though .. tongue.gif
paybarraman
Hey there sugar love-smiley-077.gif

Wanted to stop in and see how my lovely Boanna is doing. Sending you all my warmest wishes doll.
paybarraman
Loving my Goddess.......

missing you gorgeous.... love-smiley-077.gif we need your certain "Rationality" around here.
Blond Bombshell
Hey babe how are you ???
bondiguy
Hey Bo, remember your old friend Bondi?
jrock8
i know i've been gone quite some time... but it seems bo has too... is this true? say it ain't so! sad.gif

bo, if you read this... hopefully you've been well and everything's going great for you smile.gif
JGURL
Hi Bo~

Am I late for dinner? Who needs the Mr.? My bf actually is the one who always wants to post the pics- shame your hubby doesn't appreciate your body like we all do! hope to chat with you soon! I have been away for months and glad to be back! wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.