Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
HardDick69
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 4 2007, 12:44 AM)
But you have never professed to have read something, there is the difference!

haha very true.

I do the 2nd pass read.

i.e - Scroll down the page first and look for images, then scroll down again to actually read the content tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Sep 4 2007, 03:54 PM)
haha very true. 

I do the 2nd pass read.

i.e - Scroll down the page first and look for images, then scroll down again to actually read the content tongue.gif

I do the 3d skim read... which means I read every post but just skim 3d's
HardDick69
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 4 2007, 12:57 AM)

roflmao

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

likewise sir, likewise. That's an understood step during phase 2 of the 2nd pass read.
bondiguy
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Sep 4 2007, 03:59 PM)
roflmao

laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif
likewise sir, likewise.  That's an understood step during phase 2 of the 2nd pass read.

Sounds like a tight program you have there HD grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 3 2007, 10:57 PM)

admit it man your obsessed with me , remember admitting it is the first step to a cure ... tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 5 2007, 06:37 AM)
admit it man your obsessed with me   ,  remember  admitting it is the first step to a cure ...  tongue.gif

well I do agree with one of your points. being obsessed with you is definitely a sickness.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 6 2007, 03:34 AM)
well I do agree with one of your points. being obsessed with you is definitely a sickness.

One I thankfully do not have
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 5 2007, 10:34 AM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 5 2007, 10:31 PM)
One I thankfully do not have

Im afraid ya both do ... nah.gif
allnaturalguy
Hey there lovely lady, this noob wants to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday. I know you've been away awhile but I'm hoping that you'll be coming back sometime VERY soon and grace us with your wit and wisdom because this place just isn't the same without you darlin' lady. Know that you are missed greatly by a great many admirers. My wish for your birthday: that peace and health are yours in great abundance. 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif guns.gif party-smiley-048.gif smilio14.gif
Trickster
A great addition to the site, my thoughts join with those of you wishing for her a life she can cherish, sorry I missed her....
DDmelons
I miss BO sad.gif I would love to see new pics of her 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(DDmelons @ Nov 1 2007, 03:53 PM)
I miss BO sad.gif I would love to see new pics of her 2thumbs.gif

get in line! tongue.gif
Trickster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 1 2007, 12:57 AM)
get in line! tongue.gif

Yeah
boanna
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 31 2007, 10:57 PM)
get in line! tongue.gif

smile.gif hey! single again, finally rid of that abusive asshole. 6 years to the day the i met him the judge set me free! i left the court room first, so he had to see for the last time this ass he no longer gets the priviledge of fucking. the only thing i said to him as i left was fuck you! it was a long summer, 8 months went by since he abandoned me. i was very lonely until one day i discovered "the medicinal fuck". it was goooooooood medicine. i tell u what..... not only is there more fish in the sea, but asshole was in a completely different ocean! or more like a dried up swamp. laughing-smiley-014.gif this one time, all it took to get me wet was bending over, he slipped my jeans down barely off my ass and said "damn", i almost came right then.

anyway, 6 wasted years with that fat abusive jerk. all he ever did was lie, hit, cheat, then take off and leave me like i never mattered. dont know how many times he cheated, at least 6. he spent the summer pussy window shopping, while i waited at home alone, mowing his lawn, feeding his dogs, doing my own truck and quad repairs...just because i was that damn loyal. now he lives with this fat adultress whore who he thinks has money. shes so fat she makes him look small! oh, about his abuse...the judge ordered him to take 29 domestic violence classes, and pay for them himself.

i made good use of the autumn months. painted just about everything on the property "cheaters pink". you should see how pretty all the gates and doors look! divorce requires far too much painting.
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Dec 8 2007, 06:35 AM)
smile.gif hey! single again, finally rid of that abusive asshole.   6 years to the day the i met him the judge set me free! i left the court room first, so he had to see for the last time this ass he no longer gets the priviledge of fucking. the only thing i said to him as i left was fuck you! it was a long summer, 8 months went by since he abandoned me. i was very lonely until one day i discovered "the medicinal fuck". it was goooooooood medicine.  i tell u what..... not only is there more fish in the sea, but asshole was in a completely different ocean! or more like a dried up swamp.   laughing-smiley-014.gif   this one time, all it took to get me wet was bending over, he slipped my jeans down barely off my ass and said "damn", i almost came right then.  

anyway, 6 wasted years with that fat abusive jerk. all he ever did was lie, hit, cheat, then take off and leave me like i never mattered.  dont know how many times he cheated, at least 6.  he spent the summer pussy window shopping, while i waited at home alone, mowing his lawn, feeding his dogs, doing my own truck and quad repairs...just because i was that damn loyal.  now he lives with this fat adultress whore who he thinks has money.  shes so fat she makes him look small!  oh, about his abuse...the judge ordered him to take 29 domestic violence classes, and pay for them himself.  

i made good use of the autumn months.  painted just about everything on the property "cheaters pink".  you should see how pretty all the gates and doors look! divorce requires far too much painting.

Well Im very very happy for ya Bo , I hope this means you might return to posting soon , have missed you but I knew you were having some tough times , I hope you get back to enjoying life as it should be , see ya around !!! love-smiley-077.gif
r8rman
Sounds like you've 'righted the sinking ship'... WTG
Best to ya and hope to see ya around...
Trickster
QUOTE(boanna @ Dec 8 2007, 08:35 AM)
smile.gif hey! single again, finally rid of that abusive asshole.   6 years to the day the i met him the judge set me free! i left the court room first, so he had to see for the last time this ass he no longer gets the priviledge of fucking. the only thing i said to him as i left was fuck you! it was a long summer, 8 months went by since he abandoned me. i was very lonely until one day i discovered "the medicinal fuck". it was goooooooood medicine.  i tell u what..... not only is there more fish in the sea, but asshole was in a completely different ocean! or more like a dried up swamp.   laughing-smiley-014.gif   this one time, all it took to get me wet was bending over, he slipped my jeans down barely off my ass and said "damn", i almost came right then.  

anyway, 6 wasted years with that fat abusive jerk. all he ever did was lie, hit, cheat, then take off and leave me like i never mattered.  dont know how many times he cheated, at least 6.  he spent the summer pussy window shopping, while i waited at home alone, mowing his lawn, feeding his dogs, doing my own truck and quad repairs...just because i was that damn loyal.  now he lives with this fat adultress whore who he thinks has money.  shes so fat she makes him look small!  oh, about his abuse...the judge ordered him to take 29 domestic violence classes, and pay for them himself.  

i made good use of the autumn months.  painted just about everything on the property "cheaters pink".  you should see how pretty all the gates and doors look! divorce requires far too much painting.

2thumbs.gif All right Bo! You're one of the reasons I finally joined this site, was sorry to have missed you. After my divorce, hooked up with another newb divorcee, we grudge fucked a weekend away. Still friends with benefits. Glad you gave yourself that early Christmas present, hope we get to have you with us more on the boards. Merry Christmas hon, welcome back!
Kristi66083
QUOTE(Trickster @ Dec 8 2007, 12:11 PM)
2thumbs.gif All right Bo! You're one of the reasons I finally joined this site, was sorry to have missed you.  After my divorce, hooked up with another newb divorcee, we grudge fucked a weekend away.  Still friends with benefits.  Glad you gave yourself that early Christmas present, hope we get to have you with us more on the boards.  Merry Christmas hon,  welcome back!

Way to go Girl no woman should have to put up with that shit! I was worried about u the last time that we talked I'm glad that u are away from him and doing well. Hope to talk to u soon
misschickie
I don't know you, Boanna...but after reading various things here and there...I am so glad to hear you are out of a shit situation...and all I can say is HIS LOSS!

I mean, he must be a mental defective...you are stunning, amazing body, funny, quick, mechanical and you love sex. Hello, perfect woman. Has the lineup started outside your door yet?
UncleBuck
2thumbs.gif

What a good day !!!!!!
Way to go Boana good to see ya back and posting again the site sure missed you
2thumbs.gif
2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN
Fucking finally!!!!! Great to hear it Bo biggrin.gif
foghorn
good for you bo. i always thought you could do better.
paybarraman
QUOTE(boanna @ Dec 8 2007, 01:35 PM)

Scouring the Southwest Airlines website now for flights to the AZ area.....remembering to bring my prescriptions pad to write a script for "As much medicinal fucking as is required." and my stethoscope!!!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Dec 8 2007, 11:35 PM)

Bo,

No other post ever posted here has made me as happy... I am very, very happy you heeded the advice from myself and I am sure others

Great to hear things are well darling
Damor
Glad to see you back Bo, may the bad times be behind you and the fun times be with you again.

Wish you the best sexy!
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 9 2007, 09:46 PM)
Bo,

No other post ever posted here has made me as happy... I am very, very happy you heeded the advice from myself and I am sure others

Great to hear things are well darling

He's got that one super right.

drinkup.gif Cheers to you!

Merry Christmas!

(now if only i was ...oh... on the other side of the country!)
bondiguy
QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Dec 11 2007, 01:54 PM)
He's got that one super right.

drinkup.gif  Cheers to you!

Im always right tongue.gif
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 10 2007, 09:48 PM)
Im always right tongue.gif

...I know better than to argue with an aussie wink.gif
Boobluver2

Bo,

I am so sorry to hear all that you had to go thru, but it sounds like you got the better end of that deal!!! Nobody should have to go thru crap like that, and nobody has a right to be abusive to another human being.

And from what I've seen of you he lost out big time!!!! You are one gorgeous lady with one fantastic body and I love your mind as well!! You are a good spirit and he will miss you I guarantee that. Seldom is the grass greener on the other side of the fence. You can take that from a guy who got divorced, yet the situation was opposite of yours. Now all I hear is what a mistake she made and how things were better with me, and he will be saying the same thing shortly.

It is odd sometimes the things one has to go thru in life, yet sometimes they turn out for the better! You are one extremely hot lady and should have no trouble finding someone who cherishes you and your thoughts!! One could only wish they lived down by you so they'd have a chance!!!

I wish you the very best life has to offer!! You are one lady who is a complete package (looks, personality, and sensuality)!!!!!

Hope we can see you back here often, we miss you..........heck, I miss you!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
tera
Good for you girl, now look ahead and don't look back!
All the best!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Dec 11 2007, 06:00 PM)
...I know better than to argue with an aussie wink.gif

Damn straight grinning-smiley-003.gif
LikesThemToo

Congrats Boanna. Anyone that would so such horrible things doesn't deserve a good woman like you. enjoy your newfound freedom and wish you the very best in whichever direction you head next. in the meantime, glad to see you back here love-smiley-052.gif
mrhorny281
QUOTE(boanna @ Dec 8 2007, 07:35 AM)

Congrats Bo! 2thumbs.gif Nobody should ever have to experience an abusive lifestyle like that . You did the right thing divorcing that cock sucker. food-smiley-004.gif

I wish all you the best with everything good coming your way in the future.

Take care and happy holidays. love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
You always knew I was rooting for you. I was right behind you all the way. bang2.gif
HardDick69
Congrats Bo! I hope to see you around here more often smile.gif
rdmoscow1808

Hey you BO!!

I am extremely happy and proud of you for being brave but more important, decisive in doing the right thing!!! I missed those pixs of you, but I missed you more.....sincerely, rd
ddd35
Hey Bo , thought I might catch ya , Hope you doing well babe ... love-smiley-077.gif
boanna
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 13 2007, 04:34 PM)
Hey Bo  , thought I might catch ya   ,  Hope you doing well babe   ...  love-smiley-077.gif

Hi!!

so whats the deal with uploading pics into threads now? can we do it or not? i dont wanna read the rules. someone just tell me. tongue.gif
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 12 2007, 02:14 PM)
You always knew I was rooting for you. I was right behind you all the way. bang2.gif

hi. i almost forgot to mention. all the sex videos of me and the X... im spreadin releasing them for public viewing. HAHA Nothin special, but its the revengeful thought that counts. i stuck some on a site called RO89.com in the search field, type in the word "outdoor" and most of them will come up cause we had lots of sex in the great outdoors.
misschickie
QUOTE(boanna @ Dec 23 2007, 12:43 PM)
Hi!!

so whats the deal with uploading pics into threads now? can we do it or not?  i dont wanna read the rules. someone just tell me.   tongue.gif

Hi Bo,
I don't know how it was before, but...you can upload any regular pic, (ie) boobs, butt, legs, whatever.

If you wanna show anything that is on the 'do not show' list (ie) pussy, masturbation, toys, you have to link the shot from an outside source, I use http://www.privatephotoalbums.com/ but there are lots of those photo sites, which I am sure you know of.

like this...
toytime
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 23 2007, 01:48 PM)
Hi Bo,
I don't know how it was before, but...you can upload any regular pic, (ie) boobs, butt, legs, whatever. 

If you wanna show anything that is on the 'do not show' list (ie) pussy, masturbation, toys, you have to link the shot from an outside source, I use  http://www.privatephotoalbums.com/ but there are lots of those photo sites, which I am sure you know of.

like this...
toytime

Someone make this lady the official welcoming party to the forums biggrin.gif

There'd be a sight I'd love to see when I first mosy on in tongue.gif
bondiguy
Just wanna wish Bo a Merry Xmas
LDrider
QUOTE(boanna @ Dec 23 2007, 03:51 PM)
hi.  i almost forgot to mention.  all the sex videos of me and the X... im spreadin releasing them for public viewing.  HAHA  Nothin special, but its the revengeful thought that counts.  i stuck some on a site called  RO89.com  in the search field, type in the word "outdoor" and most of them will come up cause we had lots of sex in the great outdoors.

Ok, I had to go and check these out. Damn woman, you are so hot. Any man would be envious of that asshole.
FreakyShinnizle
hi.  i almost forgot to mention.  all the sex videos of me and the X... im spreadin releasing them for public viewing.  HAHA  Nothin special, but its the revengeful thought that counts.  i stuck some on a site called  RO89.com  in the search field, type in the word "outdoor" and most of them will come up cause we had lots of sex in the great outdoors.

Wow. Your vids are stunning Bo. Yum! wink.gif

QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 23 2007, 04:48 PM)
Another reason to love you!! love-smiley-077.gif
Boobluver2

Bo, I had to check those out just because you are soooooooooooooo hot!!! Boy did he lose something special in you!!!

And I do want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope that may all your wishes and dreams come true in 2008!!!!

Oh, and thanks for the posting today!!! Just wish Santa would have put you under my tree, but that picture definitely was a great present to all of us here!!

Good to see you back! You are one special lady!!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
Hot_Mom_II
Hi Bo,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through such a rough time. That's not a pleasant experience. At least it is all behind you now and you can look forward to happier days. You are a beautiful woman and deserve to have a wonderful life. Find yourself a man who respects you and treats you like the princess you are!!

MWAH!

And, if you need a vacation....come see me!! We could tear up this town!
Boobluver2
QUOTE(Hot_Mom_II @ Dec 27 2007, 05:22 PM)
Hi Bo,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through such a rough time.  That's not a pleasant experience.  At least it is all behind you now and you can look forward to happier days.  You are a beautiful woman and deserve to have a wonderful life.  Find yourself a man who respects you and treats you like the princess you are!!

MWAH!

And, if you need a vacation....come see me!!  We could tear up this town!

Hot Mom and Boana together? HOT DAMN!!! I want to be in town (what town would that be?) for that. Heck, I'd even want to just watch you two tear it up!!!

Now that would be a great way to start the New Year!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Dec 23 2007, 01:43 PM)
Hi!!

so whats the deal with uploading pics into threads now? can we do it or not?  i dont wanna read the rules. someone just tell me.   tongue.gif

just nothing with pussy or dick , you can do all the boobie pics you want ...
Boobluver2
Just a quick 'bump' for a lady who should be on the top. Hope she visits soooooooooooooon. Seems like it's been since 2007 since we last heard of her!! LOL!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif

devil-smiley-052.gif
Boobluver2
Hey there Bo,

Hope all is going well. Come on back sometime and visit!! You are missed!!

And I just had to give you a 'bump' back to the top!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.