Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
paybarraman
Stopping in to say hello sweetheart.
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Apr 16 2007, 11:24 PM)
i know i've been gone quite some time... but it seems bo has too... is this true?  say it ain't so! sad.gif

bo, if you read this... hopefully you've been well and everything's going great for you smile.gif

Ditto

QUOTE(JGURL @ Apr 16 2007, 11:59 PM)
Hi Bo~

Am I late for dinner? Who needs the Mr.? My bf actually is the one who always wants to post the pics- shame your hubby doesn't appreciate your body like we all do! hope to chat with you soon! I have been away for months and glad to be back! wub.gif

We are all glad to have u back jgurl grinning-smiley-003.gif
boanna
smile.gif

ph34r.gif
foghorn
love-smiley-085.gif Hail.gif smilio14.gif
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 19 2007, 07:11 PM)
smile.gif

ph34r.gif

bondiguy
smile.gif

ph34r.gif

What are you doing hiding in those bushes??? blink.gif
spto
smile.gif

ph34r.gif

Ninja boanna!

don't be a stranger hun we all miss you smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 19 2007, 05:11 PM)
smile.gif

ph34r.gif

22.gif

jerkit.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 19 2007, 05:11 PM)
smile.gif

ph34r.gif

very thought provoking doll food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 20 2007, 05:04 PM)
22.gif
jerkit.gif

You got wood from a smilie???

Been hanging with evade too long?
r8rman
as I'm bumping some sweet regulars, didnt know if Bo was still out there - but I did see a little 'check-in"..... so to the top you go - we miss ya and hope all is well
bondiguy
Fucking bump-a-thon
closeup
I'm almost ready to list Bo in the "Woman I Miss" thread. Cause I'm missing her hot body more and more the longer she's gone.
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Apr 20 2007, 06:48 PM)
You got wood from a smilie???

Been hanging with evade too long?

I assumed bo had posted it while naked.
ddd35
leaving some love for ya hun ... hope all is well . food-smiley-004.gif
boanna
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 25 2007, 05:35 PM)
leaving some love for ya hun  ... hope all is well .  food-smiley-004.gif

smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 27 2007, 10:49 PM)
smile.gif

that smile is as lovely as I remebered food-smiley-004.gif
TwoSheds777
Haven't read the rest of the thread and bound to be flamed but there is no way those boobs are real from the pictures I've seen!

Some people say, 'who gives a fuck whether they're real or fake?' and I kind of know where they're coming from but, if that's the case, why does this very site create different categories for one versus the other? If it's that unimportant, why pretend?

Have you tried www.ratemysurgeon.com? I'd give him a 10, for what it's worth, as they DO look amazing! But, I don't rate your pictures as highly because I can see quite clearly that I'm not evaluating genetics!

Anyhoo, they DO look amazing, like I said....
UncleBuck
QUOTE(TwoSheds777 @ Apr 30 2007, 09:15 PM)
Haven't read the rest of the thread and bound to be flamed but there is no way those boobs are real from the pictures I've seen!
Some people say, 'who gives a fuck whether they're real or fake?' and I kind of know where they're coming from but, if that's the case, why does this very site create different categories for one versus the other?  If it's that unimportant, why pretend?

Have you tried www.ratemysurgeon.com? I'd give him a 10, for what it's worth, as they DO look amazing! But, I don't rate your pictures as highly because I can see quite clearly that I'm not evaluating genetics!

When you see someone with perfect teeth that look good do you frown and say they most be fake or do you just get over it?

Some women are blessed with perfect tits, others have had children or just not well endowed does it really fucking matter?

Fake versus real just doesnt cut it anymore. My feelings are if you see it can touch it or feel it , it is therefore real. My wife in my books has THEE perfect set. They are Enchanced not fake but real. ( And they feel G.R.E.A.T. )
( By no means I am saying Boana is my wife if she was she would have no time to be posting pics 24.gif 24.gif )

Some women go through alot to get their boobs done to make themselves feel more confidant about how they look and in what they are wearing. Then you get some Jackass coming on saying oh they are fake and they dont count. I say to them angry-smiley-011.gif I think that it most often guys that have had limited experiance with women who say such stupid things. They wouldnt know a nice set of tits if they slapped them in the face. (If they were to be so lucky)

smilio02.gif

DUMBASS

This post is still pissing me-off you have a beautiful woman posted pics of her great breasts and you have the odasity to even bring up the subject of her/them being fake...who the fuck cares I am just happy to be able to see them
bang.gif

Double DUMBASS silvio.gif
Damor
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 30 2007, 10:15 PM)
When you see someone with perfect teeth  that look good do you frown and say they most be fake or do you just get over it?

Some women are blessed with perfect tits, others have had children or just not well endowed does it really fucking matter?

Fake versus real just doesnt cut it anymore. My feelings are if you see it can touch it or feel it , it is therefore real. My wife in my books has THEE perfect set. They are Enchanced not fake but real. ( And they feel G.R.E.A.T. )
( By no means I am saying Boana is my wife if she was she would have no time to be posting pics 24.gif  24.gif )
Some women go through alot to get their boobs done to make themselves feel more confidant about how they look and in what they are wearing. Then you get some Jackass coming on saying oh they are fake and they dont count.  I say to them  angry-smiley-011.gif I think that it most often guys that have had limited experiance with women who say such stupid things. They wouldnt know a nice set of tits if they slapped them in the face. (If they were to be so lucky)

smilio02.gif

DUMBASS

Well said! food-smiley-004.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 30 2007, 10:15 PM)
When you see someone with perfect teeth  that look good do you frown and say they most be fake or do you just get over it?

( By no means I am saying Boana is my wife if she was she would have no time to be posting pics 24.gif  24.gif )
Some women go through alot to get their boobs done to make themselves feel more confidant about how they look and in what they are wearing. Then you get some Jackass coming on saying oh they are fake and they dont count.  I say to them  angry-smiley-011.gif I think that it most often guys that have had limited experiance with women who say such stupid things. They wouldnt know a nice set of tits if they slapped them in the face. (If they were to be so lucky)

smilio02.gif

DUMBASS
This post is still pissing me-off you have a beautiful woman posted pics of her great breasts and you have the odasity to even bring up the subject of her/them being fake...who the fuck cares I am just happy to be able to see them
bang.gif

Double DUMBASS silvio.gif

angry-smiley-011.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 30 2007, 10:29 PM)
angry-smiley-011.gif

user posted image Buck, are you arguing with yourself and giving yourself the bird? coco.gif confused-smiley-013.gif

I just know that Bo's got beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile....Besides, I see she has been sipping from the fountain of youth and all that. ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
TwoSheds777
Some women go through alot to get their boobs done to make themselves feel more confidant about how they look and in what they are wearing.

And that is their own choice and I have no problem with it. Just don't say they're natural when they aren't! If it's unimportant one way or the other then why lie about it?

They are Enchanced not fake but real

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I prefer natural breasts even with their little quirks. To use the term 'Enhanced' shows your small-minded lack of regard for other people's opinions. That makes you the dumb-ass. It is fairly obvious that the term 'Real' is intended to describe natural breasts whilst 'fake' is intended to describe those that have been surgically altered. I'm sorry but what part of that do you fail to grasp? And if it's unimportant whether they are real or fake why did this site's own creator see fit to have posters classify themselves into one or other category? Is he as much of a dumb-ass as I am?

I think that it most often guys that have had limited experiance with women who say such stupid things.

This is a pathetic assertion. On what grounds do you make this statement? Aaah don't bother exlaining - you appear to have just plucked it out of the air...

They wouldnt know a nice set of tits if they slapped them in the face.

Hmmm, i help TBiatch with her pics and she is consistently near the top of the ratings board. You're not doing very well with your attempt to flame me are you?
boanna
hi all. can we still drop off pics? guess im fixin to find out, huh.

smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ May 1 2007, 07:50 AM)

smile.gif

I'm just fixin to find out when I can kiss your hindend love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
QUOTE(boanna @ May 1 2007, 09:50 AM)

smile.gif

Classic Bo... 2thumbs.gif A sizzlingly hot sexy b*tch with attitude. grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-077.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(TwoSheds777 @ Apr 30 2007, 09:15 PM)
Some people say, 'who gives a fuck whether they're real or fake?' and I kind of know where they're coming from but, if that's the case, why does this very site create different categories for one versus the other?  If it's that unimportant, why pretend?

Yea... TS I gotta flame ya for this one...... a superficial observation smilio12.gif

The Top melons threads are made for complentary posts not crap like that.
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ May 1 2007, 07:50 AM)

smile.gif

WOW and may I have another .. you sexy thing you .. tongue.gif
foghorn

smile.gif

well said bo.

ts...this subject was covered somewhere. go look it up. otherwise, keep the ladies threads for what you like about them. save the crap for other threads. in fact there is one dedicated to the very subject you speak about. go find it. angry-smiley-011.gif
evade20
QUOTE(foghorn @ May 1 2007, 11:07 PM)
well said bo.

. angry-smiley-011.gif

I didn't hear anything but she sure did get the point across! blink.gif
spto
Ah Bo nice to see you again!
UncleBuck

smile.gif

Bo that just about says it all to a JACKASS that would post someting as idiotic as what he did
2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 2 2007, 04:08 PM)
Bo that just about says it all to a JACKASS that would post someting as idiotic as what he did
2thumbs.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
TwoSheds777
How was it idiotic?!! It was a reasonable observation and, in case you hadn't noticed, this forum isn't exactly searchable!

If this has all been covered elsewhere, then fine. Why not post a link instead of being aggressive? Excuse me if I don't spend my every waking hour at this forum and don't therefore have instant recall of everything ever posted here!

IMHO, if this website were properly designed it would have a seacrh feature and it would have sticky's and an FAQ! That way you lot wouldn't get up eachothers (and the girls who post) arses every time somebody makes a reasonable observation!!!!!

As for you Buck, if you're going to throw mud and it won't stick, pick it up and bugger off with it! Don't try to throw it from another angle cos I noticed you haven't addressed any of the points I made to YOU specfically!! Your last post was as lame as I had anticipated it being....

Comedyman:
I don't really understand why you feel that my original post was mis-placed in this thread. The thread is supposed to be about the person (i.e. Boanna), or so it would seem! Did I miss some important information about it being a shrine? I haven't said anything that hasn't been posted as a comment against her pics? Did I get it wrong here or something? Maybe an FAQ or some stickies would help or otherwise maybe you can point me towards a link that illustrates my breach of ettiquette (and one that is easily found!) Thanks....
ddd35
QUOTE(TwoSheds777 @ May 2 2007, 06:13 PM)
How was it idiotic?!! It was a reasonable observation and, in case you hadn't noticed, this forum isn't exactly searchable!

If this has all been covered elsewhere, then fine. Why not post a link instead of being aggressive? Excuse me if I don't spend my every waking hour at this forum and don't therefore have instant recall of everything ever posted here!

IMHO, if this website were properly designed it would have a seacrh feature and it would have sticky's and an FAQ! That way you lot wouldn't get up eachothers (and the girls who post) arses every time somebody makes a reasonable observation!!!!!

As for you Buck, if you're going to throw mud and it won't stick, pick it up and bugger off with it! Don't try to throw it from another angle cos I noticed you haven't addressed any of the points I made to YOU specfically!! Your last post was as lame as I had anticipated it being....

Comedyman:
I don't really understand why you feel that my original post was mis-placed in this thread. The thread is supposed to be about the person (i.e. Boanna), or so it would seem! Did I miss some important information about it being a shrine? I haven't said anything that hasn't been posted as a comment against her pics? Did I get it wrong here or something? Maybe an FAQ or some stickies would help or otherwise maybe you can point me towards a link that illustrates my breach of ettiquette (and one that is easily found!) Thanks....

popc1.gif Ill let the others show you the path , for my .02 Bo is like a goddess here Id be very careful , or feel the rath of the majority , and C man is Board MOd so Id watch who I called out he sees all and knows all . food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster

Sure it is....Search!
jrock8
QUOTE(TwoSheds777 @ May 2 2007, 08:13 PM)

Comedyman:

Please look at the top right corner of the main page of the board... there, you will see a box that says "Enter words to search..."

You want an FAQ page? You might check here

Sorry, I have to admit I am not familiar with the concept of "stickies" on discussion boards... but maybe this is what you're looking for? Although I have a hunch this is more up your alley

In case you hadn't noticed, some of the girls here actually like it up their "arses"... we like to call them "popular" laughing-smiley-017.gif

Don't worry, we won't get all uppity about this post... no reasonable observations to be found...

oh, and with regards to the actual topic of this thread... hi bo love-smiley-077.gif ... i don't really care if your tits are real or not... but i'll gladly volunteer my services to check personally if you would like 08.gif
evade20
QUOTE(jrock8 @ May 2 2007, 09:28 PM)
[
... i don't really care if your tits are real or not... but i'll gladly volunteer my services to check personally if you would like  08.gif

Get in line.... nah.gif
UncleBuck

Comedyman:

Honestly i don't know how to answer you.... you have belittled a very good looking lady that graces us with her fantastic pics ....Why? Are you simple or just have way too much time on your hands sitting in your little cubicle wondering if you have to blow your boss again today? ... why would you call out a girl who posts great pics of her fantastic body ? confused-smiley-013.gif
I am sorry 2shredstriple0 but I think that most of the regular posters here will agree with me that you are way out of line here and that you should probably just get a life, or a new job and just fuck-off smilio02.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 2 2007, 10:49 PM)
Honestly i don't know how to answer you....  you have belittled a very good looking lady that graces us with her fantastic pics ....Why? Are you simple or just have way too much time on your hands sitting in your little cubicle wondering if you have to blow your boss again today? ... why would you call out a girl who posts great pics of her fantastic body ? unsure.gif
I am sorry 2shredstriple0 but I think that most of the regular posters here will agree with me that you are way out of line here and that you should probably just get a life, or a new job and just fuck-off  smilio02.gif

Kudos to UB, Well said. grinning-smiley-003.gif
boanna

being aggressive is what we do best. we like it that way, and sometimes we like sex that way. but since i have never "spoken to you here before" I will be easy on you and just say, go fuck yourself and do not take any pics of it. and since when did you get the duty of deciding what is covered at this site? if you want to start a thread, go ahead. say what you want to there. NOT HERE!

the only reasonable observations we make here are these:  women have the boobies, we take the pics, share them with men who like boobies and want to see pics of them. get it? then the men give us compliments, which is why i personally come here, cause i dont get them at home (you remind me of him a lot), and then we post more pics! its a big happy circle and if you come on a good day, you can talk a little dirty with someone, get horny, then go jack off, or in my case, jill off. if you come here and there arent any women around at that moment, then you talk about the simpsons.

dont fuck with Buck. we like him. and his wife. his ID here is very fitting cause hes hung like a trophy buck in the rocky mountains.  you probably dont have any idea what i am talking about, do you.

Comedyman:

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh. you are batting zero and walkin a thin line to even speak to or about the c-man!  he is my hero, my wizard of oz, my...well, he is very reliable when i need a little stimulation before i grace myself with myself.  if you didnt understand that, never mind. you would hurt yourself trying to figure it out.   and yes, this is a shrine. my shrine.  and if you go to another womans thread, that is her shrine.  our shrines are here to make us happy, make us feel good, have some fun. then we post more pics.   i dont mind fun, aggressive, heated conversation in my thread, i mean my shrine. its usually quite entertaining to read. but i dont want people in it who really piss someone off, coming here with their mr. godlikesmartypantsknowitall attitude.  and that, sir, is what you did. go start a thread about whatever you want. but if you ever come to my thread again, dont piss people off.   i think its best if you just ride out on the horse you rode in on.  by the way, you talk too much for a guy. im the only one who is allowed to leave novels in my thread. but you got all worked up like a woman though.  huh.

im gonna go take a bath.
boanna
oh my god! what the sam hill! twosheds i just saw your profile and here's the stats:

Total Images: 0
Total Comments: 5
Total Posts: 10

IN ALL THIS TIME THATS ALL YA GOT! i wish i would have seen that before i responded to you, cause i would have not responded. i would have taken my bath sooner.
evade20
QUOTE(boanna @ May 3 2007, 07:08 AM)
[/color]

im gonna go take a bath.

I'm going to join you... 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 3 2007, 07:30 AM)
I'm going to join you... 22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

you talking to Jock ? tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 3 2007, 03:46 PM)
you talking to Jock ?  tongue.gif

who's Jock? coz.gif
COMEDYMAN
Comedyman:

Top melons are supposed to be places where an RMM girl feels comfortable about posting pics for hers and our mutual enjoyment. You can say anything you want in here. But just like useless comments in the comments, I won't stand for useless commentary in Top Melons. You even stated " hey I may get flamed... " so you knew a comment of that sort would get ridiculed so no need to consult a FAQ. That fell under common courtesy. This is where it ends tho biggrin.gif no more arguing in Top melons threads...

The searches are at the top of the main forum list and at the bottom of each forum page.
ddd35
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 3 2007, 05:43 PM)
Top melons are supposed to be places where an RMM girl feels comfortable about posting pics for hers and our mutual enjoyment.  You can say anything you want in here. But just like useless comments in the comments, I won't stand for useless commentary in Top Melons. You even stated  " hey I may get flamed... " so you knew a comment of that sort would get ridiculed so no need to consult a FAQ.  That fell under common courtesy.  This is where it ends tho biggrin.gif  no more arguing in Top melons threads...

The searches are at the top of the main forum list and at the bottom of each forum page.

I hope he gets it now ... 2thumbs.gif
boanna
u know this one was gettin edited out fast! HAHA

smile.gif

ph34r.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ May 4 2007, 01:42 PM)
hey. u know who is back to his anticts. did i spell that right?  u know what i mean and who i mean.  so here's the deal.  im so fucking horny i could __________  (fill in the blank yourself. im probably up for it)    not getting my sexual needs met right now.  and u know sex to me is like water. so someone fly me somewhere (round trip of course, i have to come home and feed my dogs), and lets have a drink of water together...lots of it....medicinal of course.   smile.gif

well what a invitation , So were would you like to fly to doll , we could go to cancun, Vegas , florida , stop in and see Blonde for a week Im sure wed fulfill several needs if we do that , i hire somebody to stop and feed your dogs , and I wll make sure all your sexual needs are fulfilled , even if I have to buy new batterys for every toy I have LOL .. 22.gif
spto
Where do you live anyways?

If I were a man with greater means i'd send you a PM now with instructions biggrin.gif
boanna
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 4 2007, 02:29 PM)
well what a invitation ,  So were would you like to fly to doll ,  we could go to cancun, Vegas , florida , stop in and see Blonde  for a week Im sure wed fulfill several needs if we do that , i hire somebody to stop and feed your dogs , and I wll make sure all your sexual needs are fulfilled , even if I have to buy new batterys  for every toy I have   LOL ..  22.gif

toys are for pansies! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.