Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Hendo
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 25 2006, 03:45 PM)
ok, paint away!!!!!!!

Damn!! The only paint brush I have is my tongue tongue.gif !! Oh well....... smilio09.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 25 2006, 02:45 PM)
ok, paint away!!!!!!!

alright bo... how's my aim? confused-smiley-013.gif
[attachmentid=28959]

laughing-smiley-017.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 25 2006, 09:02 PM)
alright bo... how's my aim?  unsure.gif
[attachmentid=28959]

laughing-smiley-017.gif

is it right to assume that the little o of her bum is the O in jrock? haha
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 25 2006, 07:02 PM)
alright bo... how's my aim?  confused-smiley-013.gif
[attachmentid=28959]

laughing-smiley-017.gif

hahaha that's great.
I was just surprised you were able to write so ledgibly on her butt.

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Sep 25 2006, 11:26 PM)
is it right to assume that the little o of her bum is the O in jrock? haha

it's funnier when you don't explain it nah.gif
DDmelons
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 25 2006, 02:54 PM)
a nice lady here colored this for me in her spare time!

I sent that to you smile.gif My boyfriend beercup made it for you. We hope you like it 2thumbs.gif TTYL SEXY smilio09.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 25 2006, 02:20 PM)
u have spent way too much time on the farm makin moonshine!   alc.gif

And I have spent way too much time drinkin moonshine food-smiley-004.gif

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 25 2006, 09:02 PM)
[attachmentid=28959]

laughing-smiley-017.gif

That is pretty funny JR laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 26 2006, 02:06 AM)
I was just surprised you were able to write so ledgibly on her butt.

spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif
wincy69
Hiya Bo How are they hanging?

Just thought i'd add to your thread to get an update on your missing monster truck?

So whats the latest babes?
boanna
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 25 2006, 07:02 PM)
[attachmentid=28959]

laughing-smiley-017.gif

perfect!
boanna
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 26 2006, 10:31 PM)
And I have spent way too much time drinkin moonshine food-smiley-004.gif
That is pretty funny JR laughing-smiley-017.gif
spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif

and to your "other" post...i have to say, you are correct when u used the word fool. smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 27 2006, 03:32 PM)
and to your "other" post...i have to say, you are correct when u used the word fool.    smile.gif

wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 27 2006, 05:32 PM)
and to your "other" post...i have to say, you are correct when u used the word fool.    smile.gif

There could be over 7000 "other posts" which one do you mean???
boanna
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 28 2006, 01:56 AM)
There could be over 7000 "other posts" which one do you mean???

u figured it out. smile.gif
stevieboy
Just wanted to say HI and thank Bo for the little pick-me-up she sent my way today by Private Messenger! Really made my day

And damn...am I horny now

2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 28 2006, 12:02 PM)
u figured it out. smile.gif

Yes I did grinning-smiley-003.gif

On that if you ever travel to Sydney and you feel toey look me up 03.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 29 2006, 12:42 AM)
Yes I did grinning-smiley-003.gif

On that if you ever travel to Sydney and you feel toey look me up  03.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

wtf is toey? on second thought, I don't wanna know coco.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2006, 12:09 PM)
wtf is toey? on second thought, I don't wanna know  coco.gif

It is the new Aussie Word of the Week laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 29 2006, 07:50 PM)
It is the new Aussie Word of the Week laughing-smiley-017.gif

haha. It really is. not to be confused with gooey, like some people have a tendency to do.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 30 2006, 10:31 AM)
haha.  It really is.  not to be confused with gooey, like some people have a tendency to do.

Yeah, that sure was contender for lamest joke of the year
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 3 2006, 04:25 AM)
Yeah, that sure was contender for lamest joke of the year

Hmph. And here I thought I was being clever. Apparently that's not working out for me.
boanna
hi all. cant stay to talk, but i always leave u a pic if i drop in!
AlphaOmega
very very nice
Nosmelc
Wow! I think you may be sexier with your clothes ON!! (and you know that's not a knock on you nude!)
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Oct 3 2006, 05:16 PM)
hi all.  cant stay to talk, but i always leave u a pic if i drop in!

Damn, Bo. Those are some tasty pics. Love the wonder woman!!! Do you have that lasso thing?? I'd like to tie you up with it 2thumbs.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Oct 3 2006, 03:19 PM)
Wow! I think you may be sexier with your clothes ON!! (and you know that's not a knock on you nude!)

its amazing....we DO have faces, and we CAN wear clothing! laughing-smiley-017.gif
AlphaOmega
wow so hot, need i say more
HardDick69
QUOTE(boanna @ Oct 3 2006, 06:24 PM)
its amazing....we DO have faces, and we CAN wear clothing!   laughing-smiley-017.gif

Very nice pics Bo, sometimes it's nice to see the real ppl behind the melons smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 3 2006, 06:27 PM)
Very nice pics Bo, sometimes it's nice to see the real ppl behind the melons smile.gif

other times it's nice to be the person in the melons.... I think this calls for a mmmmmmotorboat!!!

Great pics Bo. such a treat when you're on. wink.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 3 2006, 04:42 PM)
other times it's nice to be the person in the melons.... I think this calls for a mmmmmmotorboat!!!
Great pics Bo.  such a treat when you're on. wink.gif

well thanks. just for your gentlemenlike kindness, Im gonna stick a special pic in your 411 ! smile.gif
closeup
QUOTE(boanna @ Oct 3 2006, 07:20 PM)
well thanks.  just for your gentlemenlike kindness, Im gonna stick a special pic in your 411 ! smile.gif

Is it "gentlemanly" to say I'd like to bend you over that log and fuck you until the bark wore off? If it is, how about a picture in my 411. If it isn't, how about two?
Hendo
its amazing....we DO have faces, and we CAN wear clothing!   laughing-smiley-017.gif

Hey, I knew that....mostly confused-smiley-013.gif . Welcome back!! Yo uknow we miss you when you're gone.
evade20

Boanna definitely knows how to fill out a shirt and a pair of jeans very nicely... love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
Bo great new pics , you look just as awesome dressed as you do undressed .. 2thumbs.gif
wincy69
well thanks.  just for your gentlemenlike kindness, Im gonna stick a special pic in your 411 ! smile.gif

How about a compromise!!! Partly undressed Bo?
Bobaloo

thanks, Bo. you're not only a total hottie, but you are quite the flatterer as well. Thanks for stopping by my 411. that pic was awesome. I'd make it my wallpaper if it wouldn't get me in trouble at work. Instead, I think I'll just print it on an iron-on transfer and put it on my pillowcase. I think that's the best idea I have this year.
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Oct 3 2006, 03:16 PM)
hi all.  cant stay to talk, but i always leave u a pic if i drop in!

holy snikes! ohmy.gif
HardDick69
Bo, who takes your photos? The newest one on the ratings board looks professional, so kudos to whomever is snapping the pictures!
boanna
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 4 2006, 12:55 PM)
Bo, who takes your photos? The newest one on the ratings board looks professional, so kudos to whomever is snapping the pictures!

i take them myself with the selftimer on the camera. sometimes it gets really funny, trying to press the button, then run to a spot before it goes off. i have tons that didnt work out and i stick them in a file to laugh at. smile.gif
stevieboy

Bo...clothes or no clothes...you are just an amazing beauty! You are one of those women who could walk down the street wearing a potato sack and men would still be drooling all over themselves

2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Oct 4 2006, 02:58 PM)
i take them myself with the selftimer on the camera.  sometimes it gets really funny, trying to  press the button, then run to a spot before it goes off.  i have tons that didnt work out and i stick them in a file to laugh at.   smile.gif

I would like to see that file and laugh.

and by laugh, I mean masturbate ph34r.gif
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Oct 4 2006, 03:06 PM)
Bo...clothes or no clothes...you are just an amazing beauty!  You are one of those women who could walk down the street wearing a potato sack and men would still be drooling all over themselves

2thumbs.gif

a potato sack would be really hot and itchy to wear, here where i live! laughing-smiley-017.gif

well, i'm gonna say it. it will sound mushy, but i'm saying it anyway...
to all of you who leave nice comments for my pics....thank you gobs! grinning-smiley-003.gif most of you know thats why i am here in the first place. to get the stupid compliments females need that we dont get at home. i know they are superficial internet compliments from people we dont even know, but next to none, they work. so thank you. i really appreciate them. love-smiley-077.gif

by the way, birthday IS this month, but i will never give the date away. smile.gif

and u know me, i usually dont ever leave here without leaving u a pic. smilio05.gif

ph34r.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 4 2006, 03:11 PM)
and by laugh, I mean masturbate  ph34r.gif

i'll make a file just for you! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Oct 4 2006, 03:16 PM)
i'll make a file just for you!   laughing-smiley-017.gif

thanks! jerkit.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Oct 4 2006, 05:16 PM)

Dont' worry, bo. It doesn't even have to hvae anything in the file. Just name the file boanna and his alleged premature ejaculation will take care of him before he's midway through his double-click.
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Oct 4 2006, 05:16 PM)

Bo...if you are making a file so people can masturbate...I'll take a spot in line too!

And Whenever it is...Happy B-Day! May be a year older...but freaking gorgeous as ever!!!
Hendo
QUOTE(boanna @ Oct 4 2006, 04:58 PM)
i take them myself with the selftimer on the camera.  sometimes it gets really funny, trying to  press the button, then run to a spot before it goes off.  i have tons that didnt work out and i stick them in a file to laugh at.   smile.gif

Yeah tell me about it bang.gif . I don't klnow how many times I've set up my camera and taken pics of a wall or a foot or just something y'all wouldn't have any use for smilio12.gif . A blooper reel would be in order but I'd even need to practice for that rolleyes.gif .
Nosmelc
I wish I had tiny little nipples like those! LOVE them LOVE them LOVE them!!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 3 2006, 02:09 PM)
Hmph. And here I thought I was being clever.  Apparently that's not working out for me.

Stop calling me a single serving friend and it might!

QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Oct 3 2006, 05:19 PM)

I could not agree more. We see these women solely naked that when we do get to see a proper picture of them clothed we realise just how damn sexy they are!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 4 2006, 05:11 PM)
and by laugh, I mean masturbate  ph34r.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
fellatiofiend18
BO! god damn woman! i loved the patrotic getup! hehe very sexy.
and i love your other pics. you photograph well and you are very pretty. awww im gushing! lol
Gnappster
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 6 2006, 03:01 PM)
BO! god damn woman! i loved the patrotic getup! hehe very sexy.
and i love your other pics. you photograph well and you are very pretty. awww im gushing! lol

really?!

pics? 22.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Oct 4 2006, 09:56 PM)
I wish I had tiny little nipples like those! LOVE them LOVE them LOVE them!!!

Wish I had nipples like those too...IN MY MOUTH!!!

laughing-smiley-014.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.