Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
boanna
About the vids i posted on ro89.com... It seems someone had them removed. I wonder who the heck that could have been? laughing-smiley-014.gif
I put them back on.
lookin on
just wanted to tell bo that she is one hot ass lady on here..and enjoy reading her posts as well.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(boanna @ Feb 17 2008, 10:29 AM)
About the vids i posted on ro89.com...   It seems someone had them removed.  I wonder who the heck that could have been?   laughing-smiley-014.gif
I put them back on.

Where exactly are these vids on there.. what name ? biggrin.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Feb 17 2008, 08:29 AM)
About the vids i posted on ro89.com...   It seems someone had them removed.  I wonder who the heck that could have been?   laughing-smiley-014.gif
I put them back on.

well ya need to tell us how to find tham babe .. PLEASE ... love-smiley-077.gif
Damor
foghorn
I put them back on.

hey bo,

something went wrong with the site. it may still be bad. i couldn't find them. hope all is well. i think you have my email...sent me a message.
Blond Bombshell
Wow Bo Glad to see you back. smile.gif Missed you babe! Drop me a note tell me what is up! popc1.gif
peterpan
I put them back on.

Hey BO..
Still waiting to find out where they are posted on ro89.com
Damor
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(Damor @ Feb 29 2008, 01:36 AM)
Blond you are another one that hasn't been around!

Busy busy busy. You know how it is tongue.gif I stop in from time to time but never seem to have time to stay & chat sad.gif . I will try to get here more. I do miss some of you guys ya know food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Feb 29 2008, 03:47 PM)
Busy busy busy. You know how it is tongue.gif  I stop in from time to time but never seem to have time to stay & chat sad.gif . I will try to get here more. I do miss some of you guys ya know food-smiley-004.gif

and we miss you and your hot body babe .. come back to me ...oh sorry .. hey seriously glad you stopped by .. would be great to see ya love-smiley-085.gif
dddman69
Bo How have you been beautiful? Everything ok?
ddd35
QUOTE(dddman69 @ Apr 30 2008, 08:53 AM)
Bo How have you been beautiful? Everything ok?

intersting Question . tongue.gif
ddd35
Getting close to a year thought I bump here back to the top one more time .
evade20
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Feb 17 2008, 02:58 PM)
Where exactly are these vids on there.. what name ? biggrin.gif

Damn, Bo vids. Did I miss those? Or were those the ones where she's getting diddled by her now ex old man out in nature? popc1.gif popc1.gif
chaminda
I miss you you are very beautiful
Miss Boanna
racerxgto
System Administrator
belicked6924
QUOTE(racerxgto @ May 4 2009, 03:22 AM)
I did a little searching and I must say, I think the reason they took the Bo's vids off the net is because that ass ex of hers is one ugly sonuva...  puke1.gif
A few words to anyone wanting to seek, allow me to save your eyes, Boanna's beauty is right here at RMM.

I missed out on the Boanna years, reading her words, she's a diamond, a very beautiful woman inside and out.   2thumbs.gif

And you're not going to link those vids for us? Most of us are too lazy to go looking.
hunter362436
Here is a photo album she has posted if you want to view it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/boanna38dd
ddd35
QUOTE(hunter362436 @ May 15 2009, 01:36 PM)

Thanks dude
misschickie
QUOTE(hunter362436 @ May 15 2009, 12:36 PM)

damn, that bo is crazy beautiful love-smiley-052.gif
evade20
QUOTE(hunter362436 @ May 15 2009, 03:36 PM)

Thanks Hunter grinning-smiley-003.gif This is still one of my favs of her:

user posted image

I just can't believe her stupid hubby didn't have the comon sense to hang on to her.... Now if she will just come back to RMM! 2thumbs.gif
evade20
user posted image

Happy Birthday, Babe! tongue.gif
mtnguy75
Happy birthday to a RMM legend wink.gif
ddd35
Miss U !!!! love-smiley-077.gif
up for it
yes she sure is one beautiful women...hope things are goin great for her and she makes a quick appearance sometime...we all miss her.
nipplelover302
yeah she was amazing! I enjoyed talking with her, so sexy! I hope someday soon she comes back to us!!
paybarraman
QUOTE(up for it @ Oct 2 2009, 02:54 PM)
yes she sure is one beautiful women...hope things are goin great for her and she makes a quick appearance sometime...we all miss her.

Just cause I feel like being a Hard Ass

Ummmm...Bo's LAST POST was Feb 17, 2008!!!!! Your account shows you dint join till March 08

Just how the fuck do you miss Bo when you werent even a frigging member when she left!!!!

BO = EPIC Tits!
evade20
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 2 2009, 04:13 PM)
Just cause I feel like being a Hard Ass
Ummmm...Bo's LAST POST was Feb 17, 2008!!!!!   Your account shows you dint join till March 08

Just how the fuck do you miss Bo when you werent even a frigging member when she left!!!!
BO = EPIC Tits!

laughing-smiley-017.gif
sussed
WOW - a stunning pair on a beautiful woman. Unbelieveable!!!!
ddd35
I brought a old friend back from page 6 I sure do miss her . tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 10 2011, 12:53 PM)
I brought a old friend back from page 6 I sure do miss her  .  tongue.gif

Me too... Her sass, her ass and her class along with her gorgeous boobies! love-smiley-085.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 10 2011, 12:24 PM)
Me too...  Her sass, her ass and her class along with her gorgeous boobies! love-smiley-085.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

All the above 2thumbs.gif
slappacop
QUOTE(misschickie @ May 15 2009, 04:30 PM)
damn, that bo is crazy beautiful   love-smiley-052.gif

HAHA I still look like that, only richer and more educated and oh dear lord jesus please stop me before I tell them anything i might regret. LOL

NOT

All I regret is that i didnt know the difference in a blow job and a face fuck before!

Yep. its me. Bo. Back as Slappacop. and yes, i did. and i dont regret it. being in prison just brought out the lesbian in me that was yearning to come out.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(slappacop @ Apr 10 2011, 11:56 AM)
HAHA  I still look like that, only richer and more educated and oh dear lord jesus please stop me before I tell them anything i might regret.    LOL

NOT

All I regret is that i didnt know the difference in a blow job and a face fuck before!

Yep. its me.  Bo.  Back as Slappacop.  and yes, i did.  and i dont regret it.  being in prison just brought out the lesbian in me that was yearning to come out.

say it is sooo! popc1.gif
slappacop
QUOTE(up for it @ Oct 2 2009, 09:54 AM)

haha. well here i am. boanna. back as Slappacop.

Get used to me laughing. Im always laughing now. cause Im stoned and rich. hahaha
UncleBuck
QUOTE(slappacop @ Apr 10 2011, 11:59 AM)
haha.  well here i am.   boanna.  back as Slappacop. 

Get used to me laughing.  Im always laughing now.  cause Im stoned and rich.  hahaha

well that is great food-smiley-004.gif ...now spread some of your beauty around here so some of the newbs can see what they missed!!!
slappacop
QUOTE(slappacop @ Apr 10 2011, 01:56 PM)
HAHA  I still look like that, only richer and more educated and oh dear lord jesus please stop me before I tell them anything i might regret.    LOL

NOT

Yep. its me.  Bo.  Back as Slappacop.  and yes, i did.  and i dont regret it.  being in prison just brought out the lesbian in me that was yearning to come out.

YEA!! haha
evade20
QUOTE(slappacop @ Apr 10 2011, 01:59 PM)
haha.  well here i am.   boanna.  back as Slappacop. 

Get used to me laughing.  Im always laughing now.  cause Im stoned and rich.  hahaha

Welcome back, Babe!!!!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
slappacop
QUOTE(slappacop @ Apr 10 2011, 02:02 PM)
YEA!!  haha

fuck the newbies. HAHA i never change.

let them dig up my old pics. theyre still here. im older now. that way my new older pics will look better with the old ones backing me.
UncleBuck
someone wake me most be dreaming... sure hope not
slappacop
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 10 2011, 02:04 PM)
someone wake me  most be dreaming... sure hope not

haha. not dreaming. has anyone sucked you into a stroke lately? thats my new profession. sucking dudes into strokes so i can take their money. haha

i moved to seattle. after i left prison of course. i now work naked. not cause im sucking cock. but because its such a free feeling to garden naked.
evade20
QUOTE(slappacop @ Apr 10 2011, 02:07 PM)
haha.   not dreaming.  has anyone sucked you into a stroke lately?  thats my new profession.  sucking dudes into strokes so i can take their money.  haha 

i moved to seattle.  after i left prison of course.  i now work naked.  not cause im sucking cock.  but because its such a free feeling to garden naked.

I want to visit your garden... 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
slappacop
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 10 2011, 02:09 PM)
I want to visit your garden... 22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

haha. sure. in this state, the more the ...... lol
UncleBuck
QUOTE(slappacop @ Apr 10 2011, 12:07 PM)
haha.   not dreaming.  has anyone sucked you into a stroke lately?  thats my new profession.  sucking dudes into strokes so i can take their money.  haha 

i moved to seattle.  after i left prison of course.  i now work naked.  not cause im sucking cock.  but because its such a free feeling to garden naked.

not latley but I am starting to smell burnt toast blink.gif
naked gardening...lucky flowers bang.gif
slappacop
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 10 2011, 02:11 PM)
not latley but  I am starting to smell burnt toast blink.gif
naked gardening...lucky flowers bang.gif

i dont get it. see, that proves its me. haha i am horny and simple minded and smart all at the same time, to a fault. or is it by design?
UncleBuck
QUOTE(slappacop @ Apr 10 2011, 12:14 PM)
i dont get it.  see, that proves its me.  haha  i am horny and simple minded and smart all at the same time, to a fault.  or is it by design?

My favorite Kinda woman ..sure hope you are for real and the boanna we all loved!!!
might need a little proof popc1.gif
[attachmentid=95998]
slappacop
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 10 2011, 02:20 PM)
My favorite Kinda woman ..sure hope you are for real and the boanna we all loved!!!
might need a little proof  popc1.gif
[attachmentid=95998]

hhahha. dudes here never change. prove im bo. thats funny. prove im not. haha.
make me. and talk dirty to me while youre at it
UncleBuck
QUOTE(slappacop @ Apr 10 2011, 12:24 PM)
hhahha.  dudes here never change.  prove im bo.  thats funny. prove im not.  haha. 
make me.  and talk dirty to me while youre at it

lol here its guilty until proved innocent ha ha ha
slappacop
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 10 2011, 02:26 PM)
lol here its guilty until proved innocent ha ha ha

well for the love of everything holy. sigh. i will take a pic and put it here. give me a minute. i have to pee and check the bitches in my penthouse and listen to some Fu Manchu on youtube and...... so just wait. haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.