Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 12 2006, 10:36 AM)
I DID say 99 out of 100. You're the one in a hundred that defied evolution And except for when JRock commented on how much he liked BTS sheets when she was sprawled naked acrossed them, I'd say your priorities are as ass backwards his. Although I'd have to admit, she sure does have a sexy smile.

psst..I had to go back and look
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 12 2006, 01:03 PM)
psst..I had to go back and look

Sorry, I didn't set up a quick link at first....Now you can just click on "pink" for a memory refreshing view.

laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 12 2006, 10:52 AM)
wub.gif

geeeezzz...

thank u AF, for the one comment here in my thread today that made any sense at all...
wub.gif
smilio05.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 12 2006, 10:29 AM)
Well judging from her most recent pic there, her eyes appear to be brown....along with everything else in the picture.

hhhmm, i gave u this, this, and this. how did u get to "Well judging from her most recent pic there, her eyes appear to be brown....along with everything else in the picture." ?

blink.gif

rolleyes.gif

and to think i stopped cleaning the house to actually come back here...

coco.gif
foxy lady
Hey Boanna, how's it going girl? No matter what they all say you are the most stunnning woman I've personally ever seen! The only color I see when looking at you is PINK PINK PINK love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jul 12 2006, 03:30 PM)
Hey Boanna, how's it going girl?  No matter what they all say you are the most stunnning woman I've personally ever seen!  The only color I see when looking at you is PINK PINK PINK love-smiley-077.gif

There is nothing wrong with pink, either. 22.gif
boanna
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jul 12 2006, 01:30 PM)
Hey Boanna, how's it going girl?  No matter what they all say you are the most stunnning woman I've personally ever seen!  The only color I see when looking at you is PINK PINK PINK love-smiley-077.gif

smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 01:22 PM)
hhhmm,  i gave u this, this, and this.  how did u get to "Well judging from her most recent pic there, her eyes appear to be brown....along with everything else in the picture."  ?

blink.gif

rolleyes.gif

coco.gif

well, the only face pic you had on this page was a sepia toned pic, so naturally everything in it was brown so to speak. Just my good natured attempt at being humourous... emphasis on attempt.
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 12 2006, 01:45 PM)
well, the only face pic you had on this page was a sepia toned pic, so naturally everything in it was brown so to speak. Just my good natured attempt at being humourous... emphasis on attempt.

Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 01:47 PM)

I'm down with a good caning grinning-smiley-003.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 03:22 PM)
hhhmm,  i gave u this, this, and this.  how did u get to "Well judging from her most recent pic there, her eyes appear to be brown....along with everything else in the picture."  ?

blink.gif

rolleyes.gif

coco.gif

The only problem I can see with a woman like you...is where to start first....Do you kiss the lips...do you suck those gorgeous nipples...or do you just dive right in and go for the pleasurezone down below. Have to tell you....I'd be torn on that one for sure...the whole damn buffet looks good from where I am standing

2thumbs.gif
morpheusone
i definitely get a hard one each and every time i see your gorgeous tits,boanna. i can't thank you enough for sharing them with boob lovers like me. you are my girl... 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 10:54 AM)
naaaaaaw. i'm not that competative.  i dont come here for the voting, i come here to make your dick hard, then hope u will come tell me about it!    smile.gif 

would it in any way help to know that it happens every time i see your wonderful breasts? 22.gif rolleyes.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 03:45 PM)
smile.gif

Yes you are angelic and devilish all at once, I think that's why we love you soooo much wink.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 03:22 PM)

blink.gif

rolleyes.gif

coco.gif

great boobs, sweet puss, pretty face and sharp wit...complete package wub.gif 22.gif smilio09.gif 03.gif love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 10:42 AM)
keep dreaming bondi.

aint nothin downstairs to frighten u......

blink.gif That is fucking amazing!!! 22.gif
chaminda
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 10:34 AM)
was this posted in the wrong thread? i am lost here.  what do u mean. stud? honest? hit me with what? sorry for what? aint up to me?    have u been drinking?

blink.gif

coco.gif

jerkit.gif

Yeah I'd been drinking, it was to lessen the shock when I see you. The reply I left before that one was qualitative, or something.

Sorry, I've been drinking.
chaminda
And 3 new pics of Boanna is enough for anyone.
Thanks Boanna.
Boobluver2
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 12 2006, 10:42 AM)
keep dreaming bondi.

aint nothin downstairs to frighten u......

While I'm not Bondi, I gonna dream about this!!

Geez, and all of a sudden I'm hungry too!!

2thumbs.gif
boanna
QUOTE(chaminda @ Jul 13 2006, 07:25 AM)
And 3 new pics of Boanna is enough for anyone.
Thanks Boanna.

your welcome. smile.gif

food-smiley-004.gif

now.

if anyone knows who this cock belongs to, could u give him my address?

2thumbs.gif
chaminda
It's like a brokeback diamondback, all fake rattle and no go Boanna.
chaminda
does that thing stand up?
chaminda
you know you know you know you know you gotta try.
chelsey
coz.gif

told hubbie he shouldn't have posed for that pic.......ya right.......
ndboxer
How would you where shorts in public?? coz.gif

And I do feel sorry for the next guy after he sleeps with any one you will have to do the Hokey Pokey and put you whole self in.
chelsey
QUOTE(ndboxer @ Jul 13 2006, 01:09 PM)
How would you where shorts in public?? coz.gif

And I do feel sorry for the next guy after he sleeps with any one you will have to do the Hokey Pokey and put you whole self in.

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

it won't fit in here
it won't fit in here
and it don't go in there
nah.gif
evade20
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 13 2006, 01:38 PM)
your welcome. smile.gif

food-smiley-004.gif

now.

if anyone knows who this cock belongs to, could u give him my address?
2thumbs.gif

It looks like the guy has been using Bondi's breast enlargement cream on his cock... laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
hott1976
just a very pretty gal bo! You have got it all. Pretty face great boobs (to which i am very envious) nice hiney! smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 13 2006, 02:05 PM)
just a very pretty gal bo!  You have got it all.  Pretty face great boobs (to which i am very envious) nice hiney!  smile.gif

thanks hott

smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 13 2006, 04:01 PM)
It looks like the guy has been using Bondi's breast enlargement cream on his cock... laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

It was an experiment and I only used it one time!!! angry-smiley-011.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 14 2006, 01:33 AM)
It was an experiment and I only used it one time!!! angry-smiley-011.gif

Then you sold your supply to the sucker in the pic... laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
I can't remember ALL my wheelings and dealings
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 14 2006, 01:48 AM)

Too much Bong! ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
paybarraman
coz.gif coz.gif

More Boanna boobs please!!!

Or Hott boobs since she's smitten with Bo!
boanna
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 14 2006, 05:03 AM)
coz.gif  coz.gif

More Boanna boobs please!!!

Or Hott boobs since she's smitten with Bo!

thought you'd never ask!
boanna
for stevieboy
boanna
for bondi

and now..i am goin camping.
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 14 2006, 06:05 PM)
thought you'd never ask!

Boy Bo...someone just ASKS for more boob pix and they get them...funny how that works out...if its that easy, lemme see what I'd get if I asked you for what I'd truly like to receive

Take a guess...and if you are wrong the first time...I am sure I'd still enjoy whatever nasty thought popped into your mind.

2thumbs.gif
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 14 2006, 04:11 PM)
Boy Bo...someone just ASKS for more boob pix and they get them...funny how that works out...if its that easy, lemme see what I'd get if I asked you for what I'd truly like to receive

Take a guess...and if you are wrong the first time...I am sure I'd still enjoy whatever nasty thought popped into your mind.

2thumbs.gif

anything close to this?
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 14 2006, 06:09 PM)
for stevieboy

Bo...how sweet of you to give me a little present before you head off camping for the weekend! Great pix...I love em all...well...except for one thing...I really with that was MY dick you were sucking on like that...but one can dream anyway

Have a good weekend
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 14 2006, 06:14 PM)
anything close to this?

Not bad for starters...but save some room for me to lick that sweet pussy of yours before we have at it!

smilio09.gif
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 14 2006, 04:17 PM)
Not bad for starters...but save some room for me to lick that sweet pussy of yours before we have at it! 

smilio09.gif

smile.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 14 2006, 06:19 PM)
smile.gif

I bet if you close your eyes and try real hard...you can feel how badly I'd love to do you Bo...but can you tell where I am imagining my tongue and my hands right now???

smile.gif
Gnappster
holy snikes! that is one impressive portfolio of pics, you're one hot lady 22.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 13 2006, 11:48 PM)

and spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 14 2006, 06:10 PM)
for bondi
and now..i am goin camping.

Thanks..... cute blink.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 14 2006, 06:29 PM)
holy snikes! that is one impressive portfolio of pics, you're one hot lady  22.gif
and spotted  grinning-smiley-003.gif

You're telling me.... who took those fucking pics??? (All Pun intended)

Bo I always knew you had an amazing body but holy smokes your face is beautiful... you are a complete package indeed!
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 14 2006, 06:05 PM)
thought you'd never ask!

Lord those tits are awesome! love-smiley-085.gif
stevieboy
Just wanted to give a nice bump to a woman I'd love to bump nasties with LOL

Hi-ya Bo!

2thumbs.gif
boanna
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 14 2006, 05:26 PM)
Thanks..... cute blink.gif
You're telling me.... who took those fucking pics??? (All Pun intended)

Bo I always knew you had an amazing body but holy smokes your face is beautiful... you are a complete package indeed!

self timer on the camera.
boanna
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 18 2006, 03:29 PM)
Just wanted to give a nice bump to a woman I'd love to bump nasties with LOL

Hi-ya Bo!

2thumbs.gif

well thank u. u read my mind. i was just fixin to come in here and say...what the heck, i take one camping trip and come back to my thread on the second page. leave it to stevie to bump me when i need it! all puns intended.
stevieboy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 18 2006, 05:37 PM)
well thank u. u read my mind. i was just fixin to come in here and say...what the heck, i take one camping trip and come back to my thread on the second page. leave it to stevie to bump me when i need it!  all puns intended.

Sweet lord Bo......Please...let me lick your beautiful tit like that! What a pic...damn near made me cum in my shorts just looking at it!

22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.