Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Artsy Pics
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Bobaloo
I know a few of the lovely girls here have been experimenting with angles, colors, and a little photoshop. The pictures I've seen have turned out great. I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to those "artsy" shots, and what better place to have it than in top melons instead of spread all over the boards.

Sorry I have nothing to contribute to get this thread started. I am trying so hard to get my fiancé interested in this site, but she's a little conservative to say the least. her defenses are wearing, but slowly.

Enough about that. On to the artsy pics... Natalie, Lynette, and I think Diane have showed some interest. I hope it spreads.
numba1fan
[attachmentid=15530]

Sorry about the re-post, just seemed like a good idea to have them all in one spot!
numba1fan
[attachmentid=15531]
One more for now. Hoping to take more pix later today!! 2thumbs.gif
Bobaloo
These are the ones that started it all. There also is another one that I just can't find right now. Someone was laying on a bed and photoshopped a starburst over her face. Lynette also had a really cool one behind a curtain.

Thanks for reposting and getting them in one spot.
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 12 2006, 01:53 PM)
These are the ones that started it all.  There also is another one that I just can't find right now.  Someone was laying on a bed and photoshopped a starburst over her face.  Lynette also had a really cool one behind a curtain.

Thanks for reposting and getting them in one spot.

Was it this one??
diane26
These are my only ones I have I would consider artsy I guess I am gonna take an online photoshop class though cause I always wanted to learn how to do the color effects.
diane26
Here is what numba1fan did with it to take the foilage out of my armpit tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 04:56 PM)
Was it this one??

It wasn't that one. But that is still very sexy

I know I saved in, give me a minute and i'll post it to show you.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 05:04 PM)
Here is what numba1fan did with it to take the foilage out of my armpit  tongue.gif

that is hilarious. I was wondering what that was.
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 12 2006, 02:23 PM)
that is hilarious.  I was wondering what that was.

I never noticed it until Numba1fan pointed it out LOL It is something on my wall some crafty thing my mom put up LOL

If you find the pic would love to see it I dont think I have ever seen it cause I cant think of any other ones I saw like that besides the one I did which I didnt consider artsy but described what you said.
Bobaloo
I'm looking for it now. I have so many beautiful pics saved it's hard to scroll through them quickly. I feel they deserve more appreciation than that. I'll find it soon though... bear with me.
Bobaloo
[attachmentid=15542]

Okay. Here's the pic I was talking about. this is the first time I'll be putting up an attachment on this board, so I hope i do it right...

Okay, not sure if it worked. According to the preview, it didn't. hmmm
Bobaloo
woo hoo!! it worked. I am the smartest man alive!!
UncleBuck
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 04:56 PM)
Was it this one??

This pic looks great the nipples are perfect ...nice...
diane26
Ohhh ok I saw that one the other day It is Sweet's right?? I think it is anyway yeah that is a cool pick.
diane26
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Mar 12 2006, 02:56 PM)
This pic looks great the nipples are perfect ...nice...

THanks smilio05.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 06:05 PM)
Ohhh ok I saw that one the other day It is Sweet's right?? I think it is anyway yeah that is a cool pick.

Yes, I think it is. I looked all over the boards to try to find it again and couldn't, so I can't verify for sure whose it is. It was posted recently, so I'm sure a lot of people will remember it. I just wanted to get it in one thread and also show you the one I was talking about.

But to answer your question, yes, I think it is Sweet's. Feel free to correct if we're wrong.
Lynette
[B][COLOR=purple]ARTSY?
diane26
I like the third picture grinning-smiley-003.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 12 2006, 06:29 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]ARTSY?

all great pics alike the pics that are just alittle more than just boobs sometimes broadens the horizon sorta speaking...the last one a little evil 2thumbs.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 06:06 PM)
THanks smilio05.gif

no really that is nice with the nipps one of your many bests
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 12 2006, 06:29 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]ARTSY?

great addition to the thead Lynette. i love the water pic. Actually I love them all. But the colors in the water pic are great.

Perfect example that you don't need photoshop to have really good artsy pics.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Mar 12 2006, 06:36 PM)
all great pics alike the pics that are just alittle more than just boobs sometimes broadens the horizon sorta speaking...the last one a little evil 2thumbs.gif

It may be evil, but it's sexy as hell.

That brings a whole new meaning to skull fucking
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 12 2006, 04:24 PM)
I know a few of the lovely girls here have been experimenting with angles, colors, and a little photoshop.  The pictures I've seen have turned out great.  I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to those "artsy" shots, and what better place to have it than in top melons instead of spread all over the boards.

Sorry I have nothing to contribute to get this thread started.  I am trying so hard to get my fiancé interested in this site, but she's a little conservative to say the least.  her defenses are wearing, but slowly.

Enough about that.  On to the artsy pics...  Natalie, Lynette, and I think Diane have showed some interest.  I hope it spreads.

awesome idea for a thread ..outstanding pics
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 12 2006, 03:55 PM)

That brings a whole new meaning to skull fucking

coz.gif coco.gif coco.gif nah.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 12 2006, 07:29 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]ARTSY?

Are you giving head in the last picture?
natalie
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 05:04 PM)
Here is what numba1fan did with it to take the foilage out of my armpit  tongue.gif

Hmmmmmm! "The side boob!" grinning-smiley-003.gif
diane26
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 12 2006, 05:50 PM)
Hmmmmmm! "The side boob!" grinning-smiley-003.gif

Or the hairy boob from the bush I was sporting laughing-smiley-014.gif
titlover121
this is artsy its my g/f she only let me put it up if i covered her face
foghorn
lyn and di are too hot
allmebaby
here is a couple.
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 12 2006, 04:24 PM)
I know a few of the lovely girls here have been experimenting with angles, colors, and a little photoshop.  The pictures I've seen have turned out great.  I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to those "artsy" shots, and what better place to have it than in top melons instead of spread all over the boards.

[attachmentid=15559]
diane26
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 12 2006, 08:20 PM)
[attachmentid=15559]

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
Some great pics here but so far the pick of the lot is Natalie's 1st pic posted by numba1fan grinning-smiley-003.gif
saxman

I love the Artsy pics ladies! Makes me want to invest in a big digital camera and find some models and make lots of artsy pics and then see if there is a market for that!

Lovely and erotic and sensous

thanks
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 12 2006, 11:20 PM)
[attachmentid=15559]

I love this effect. Very nice!!
redneckgirl
Solarized pic of the one I submitted today.
Scoundrel_SF
Even distorted and discolored, those titties are STILL hot!!! tongue.gif
Isaac_Putin
[attachmentid=15783]
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 14 2006, 07:50 AM)
[attachmentid=15783]

Great Pic. Very sexy post and a great effect
diane26
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 14 2006, 04:50 AM)
[attachmentid=15783]

I LOVE this effect how did you do that?
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 14 2006, 08:14 PM)
I LOVE this effect how did you do that?

This is the "plasma" macro (multi-step) effect from an application called Micrografx Picture Publisher. I should try it on one of your photos and see how it comes out....
diane26
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 14 2006, 06:54 PM)
This is the "plasma" macro (multi-step) effect from an application called Micrografx Picture Publisher.  I should try it on one of your photos and see how it comes out....

It really shows off her toned body so not sure if it will help my pics much but you can try. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 14 2006, 09:56 PM)
It really shows off her toned body so not sure if it will help my pics much but you can try.  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Here is my favorite picture of you, with the effect applied. I think it works pretty well, even though the original photo wasn't didn't have a full palette of color to work from.

[attachmentid=15824]
diane26
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 14 2006, 07:03 PM)
Here is my favorite picture of you, with the effect applied.  I think it works pretty well, even though the original photo wasn't didn't have a full palette of color to work from.

[attachmentid=15824]

It gave me stellar thigh muscles tongue.gif yeah the lighting in the tanning photos was an effect all in it's own. I am gonna take some more this week I think:D they made me feel good and I need another pick me up.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Mar 14 2006, 10:03 PM)
Here is my favorite picture of you, with the effect applied.  I think it works pretty well, even though the original photo wasn't didn't have a full palette of color to work from.

[attachmentid=15824]

great pic only can't stop thinking of you crying " HELP!! me I am melting "
tongue.gif tongue.gif
chelsey
neat idea for a thread working on a contribution first one looked better here than on there tongue.gif
chelsey
QUOTE(chelsey @ Mar 14 2006, 08:48 PM)
neat idea for a thread working on a contribution first one looked better here than on there tongue.gif

let me try again smilio05.gif
evade20
QUOTE(chelsey @ Mar 14 2006, 10:56 PM)
let me try again  smilio05.gif

Very nice! It makes me think of frosting on a cake and I get to like it off. smilio09.gif tongue.gif
bondiguy
thats one nice pic chelsey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.