Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Artsy Pics
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
chelsey
oh sorry my sister ...she is a little shy tongue.gif
fellatiofiend18
LOL! smart sexy stuff!
bondiguy
QUOTE(chelsey @ Sep 13 2006, 10:29 PM)
For bobaloo the founder of this thread my most revealing face shot yet!!! tongue.gif

I love this pic... not just the effects but the way it cuts across your body grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(chelsey @ Sep 13 2006, 10:29 PM)
For bobaloo the founder of this thread my most revealing face shot yet!!! tongue.gif

Chelsey, I love this pic. Supremely and completely awesome!!! Well done on the photo effects too. Although, with a sexy body like yours, you don't even need effects to make an amazing pic. And I love the face reveal too. You're a sexy, sexy lady... the whole package!
summoner
Thanks Evade for reminding me about this thread smile.gif
evade20
QUOTE(summoner @ Oct 21 2006, 05:46 AM)

You ROCK! thanks summoner. love-smiley-077.gif Oh and thank your hubbie for the great photography. food-smiley-004.gif
LikesThemAll

gorgeous Summoner 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(kathleen @ Jun 17 2006, 07:38 AM)
My artsy contribution
user posted image

user posted image

I had to bump this one again because Kathleen has been lurking but not posting alot. I called it, "The Island of Nip in the sea of love and awe. "

I also hadn't really noticed what a fine job Kathleen has done on her signature! 08.gif love-smiley-085.gif
You go girl! 2thumbs.gif
ddd35

Summoner this is a great teasing pic , keep it up your a great model with great posts .... food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(summoner @ Oct 21 2006, 03:46 AM)

I dig the contrast between the darkness and smoothness of your skin and the brightness and texture of the sweater.
kathleen
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 22 2006, 09:00 AM)
I had to bump this one again because Kathleen has been lurking but not posting alot.  I called it, "The Island of Nip in the sea of love and awe. "
I also hadn't really noticed what a fine job Kathleen has done on her signature!  08.gif  love-smiley-085.gif
You go girl! 2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-052.gif

Maybe I can come up with an artsy shot or two when I do the Halloween pics this weekend.
evade20
QUOTE(kathleen @ Oct 23 2006, 06:22 PM)
wub.gif

Maybe I can come up with an artsy shot or two when I do the Halloween pics this weekend.

2thumbs.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
fellatiofiend18
[attachmentid=30737]

[attachmentid=30738]

ok they arent boob pics. but i had fun making them. lol
evade20
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 23 2006, 11:35 PM)
[attachmentid=30737]

[attachmentid=30738]

They are hotlips pics.... 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Jo-Jo62
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 24 2006, 04:35 AM)
[attachmentid=30737]

[attachmentid=30738]

I agree, photoshot is alot of fun - almost as much as taking the pics in the first place.
HardDick69
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Oct 24 2006, 06:55 PM)
I agree, photoshot is alot of fun - almost as much as taking the pics in the first place.

Damn hott! NIce! 22.gif
evade20

Jojo, wow! Those pics are wonderful...If you need a photographer, I'm available... laughing-smiley-017.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Lvrboy

Jo-Jo smoking hot. You should post the original! 2thumbs.gif
wild n crazy
this one did not stay on the board but i like it.. its a lil more artsy and sweet
HardDick69
QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Oct 25 2006, 02:50 PM)
this one did not stay on the board but i like it.. its a lil more artsy and sweet

Excellent pic smile.gif
HardDick69
Here's a pic I took of PD this weekend w/ a candlelight setting on the camera, then photoshoparized it smile.gif

[attachmentid=30855]
ddd35

Sure would like to stop and smell the flowers there ..
bondiguy

That flower by any other name would still smell as sweet!

One of my favourite Wild melon shots
evade20

Can I smell your flower? tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Oct 25 2006, 12:50 PM)

I've already used the "deflower line"so all I've got left is,
Is heaven missing an angel because you've got nice cans.

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 25 2006, 01:26 PM)
Here's a pic I took of PD this weekend w/ a candlelight setting on the camera, then photoshoparized it smile.gif

would be cool to see the original too, I like the lighting.
HardDick69
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 26 2006, 12:38 PM)
I've already used the "deflower line"so all I've got left is,
Is heaven missing an angel because you've got nice cans.
would be cool to see the original too, I like the lighting.

= Just some me some friggin tits, and i'll throw in this line about lighting to make it sound educational. tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 26 2006, 05:00 PM)
= Just some me some friggin tits, and i'll throw in this line about lighting to make it sound educational. tongue.gif

Education is good...just like in carnal knowledge. 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 26 2006, 03:00 PM)

uh oh, my cover is blown!
evade20
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 25 2006, 03:26 PM)

[attachmentid=30855]

Damn! Very artsy! 2thumbs.gif I looks almost like a Renaissance oil painting... grinning-smiley-003.gif I agree with Gnapster. It would be nice to caompare the original with this.
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 27 2006, 03:14 AM)
Damn!  Very artsy!  2thumbs.gif I looks almost like a Renaissance oil painting... grinning-smiley-003.gif  I agree with Gnapster. It would be nice to caompare the original with this.

the lighting is reminiscent of a later renaissance work but the "brush stroke" looks more like an Impressionist.
HardDick69
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 27 2006, 12:02 PM)
the lighting is reminiscent of a later renaissance work but the "brush stroke" looks more like an Impressionist.

Looks like a hott set of tits to me, but i'm not educated in things such as art history tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 27 2006, 12:02 PM)

Good eye, Gnappster, I hadn't thought of it like that. It might even be a lost Degas.

user posted image
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 27 2006, 03:05 PM)
Good eye, Gnappster, I hadn't thought of it like that. It might even be a lost Degas.

yeah, I wasted 4 years of my life in art school wacko.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 27 2006, 01:44 PM)
Looks like a hott set of tits to me

grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 27 2006, 05:16 PM)
yeah, I wasted 4 years of my life in art school wacko.gif

blink.gif wacko.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 26 2006, 05:19 PM)
uh oh, my cover is blown!

Reminds me of...
[attachmentid=31287]

[attachmentid=31288]
evade20
Less chatter and more Artsy pics please! action-smiley-047.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 2 2006, 07:31 PM)
Reminds me of...

see.... it was just your imagination!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 2 2006, 05:31 PM)
Reminds me of...
[attachmentid=31287]

[attachmentid=31288]

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 2 2006, 10:51 PM)
see.... it was just your imagination!

hahaha, classic
bondiguy
What was that kids name? too lazy to google it. I remember he was from Albania
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 3 2006, 02:50 PM)

for once I'm too lazy too...it wasn't tibor that's for sure.
bob, what was his name?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 3 2006, 05:23 PM)
for once I'm too lazy too...it wasn't tibor that's for sure.
bob, what was his name?

Adil ph34r.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 3 2006, 04:50 PM)

YOu made the same mistake I did when I was taking forever to find the pics. adil is from the grapes of wrath ep where bart goes to france and works for the wine guys who treat him like shit... adil hangs out w/ homer and goes to the plant with him cuz homer loves him and adil is really a spy named the sparrow. the fbi or whomever don't come in till the end when they catch him.

the fbi surveillance trucks are spying on bart becuase they believe he killed skinner or knows about it in the bart the murderer ep.

anyway... adil is correct for that albanian kid.
natalie
Somehow I don't think this is what was meant by let's get creative. dry.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Nov 3 2006, 07:21 PM)
Somehow I don't think this is what was meant by let's get creative. dry.gif

I know, I know. I'm destroying my own thread. The only one I've ever started other than my very own wonderful 411

well, this ain't artsy, but maybe it will get this thread back on track...
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 3 2006, 07:17 PM)
YOu made the same mistake I did when I was taking forever to find the pics.  adil is from the grapes of wrath ep where bart goes to france and works for the wine guys who treat him like shit... adil hangs out w/ homer and goes to the plant with him cuz homer loves him and adil is really a spy named the sparrow.  the fbi or whomever don't come in till the end when they catch him. 

the fbi surveillance trucks are spying on bart becuase they believe he killed skinner or knows about it in the bart the murderer ep.

Thank you for the correction!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 3 2006, 03:28 PM)
Adil ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 3 2006, 05:17 PM)
YOu made the same mistake I did when I was taking forever to find the pics.  adil is from the grapes of wrath ep where bart goes to france and works for the wine guys who treat him like shit... adil hangs out w/ homer and goes to the plant with him cuz homer loves him and adil is really a spy named the sparrow.  the fbi or whomever don't come in till the end when they catch him. 

I didn't think it seemed right, Adil is from season 1 I think, Bart killing Skinner is like season 3. Thanks for straightening shit out.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 3 2006, 05:22 PM)
I know, I know.  I'm destroying my own thread.  The only one I've ever started other than my very own wonderful 411

well, this ain't artsy, but maybe it will get this thread back on track...

The This Little Piggy verse takes a turn for the better!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 3 2006, 09:25 PM)
Thank you for the correction!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 4 2006, 02:07 AM)
I didn't think it seemed right, Adil is from season 1 I think, Bart killing Skinner is like season 3. Thanks for straightening shit out.

It's not often I get the chance to make sure you two get it right. and it's even less often that I'm actually not too lazy to do it. glad I could help out.

I got nuthin' confused-smiley-013.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 4 2006, 01:45 PM)
It's not often I get the chance to make sure you two get it right.  and it's even less often that I'm actually not too lazy to do it.  glad I could help out.

Did a pig just fly across my window?
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 6 2006, 12:40 AM)
Did a pig just fly across my window?

I guess you'll be making a large donation to charity.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.