Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Artsy Pics
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 16 2007, 11:00 PM)
Vampirella

wow! 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
aimee2
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 16 2007, 10:00 PM)
Vampirella

I love this pic! I wish I could do something like that.
somfan
QUOTE(aimee2 @ Dec 17 2007, 11:25 AM)
I love this pic! I wish I could do something like that.

I bet you could! popc1.gif
aimee2
QUOTE(somfan @ Dec 17 2007, 01:33 PM)
I bet you could!   popc1.gif

I know nothing about taking. and/or editing a photo like that
misschickie
QUOTE(aimee2 @ Dec 17 2007, 12:14 PM)

Ok, hope you don't get annoyed, aimee...but I took my fave pic of you and artsy-d it up....I think it looks nice.

aimee2.....
bondiguy
QUOTE(aimee2 @ Dec 18 2007, 06:14 AM)

Just lift one from google and claim it as your own
misschickie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 17 2007, 09:32 PM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 18 2007, 12:32 AM)

Aimee, go ahead and experiment with the programs on your computer and don't let mentally defective assholes who keeping insisting on trying to milk dead cows discourage you from doing something creative. There will always be little men with big egos on this site that can't take a joke from a woman without becoming mean and distructive to the entire forum. It's just the nature of the beast. Don't ever forget why you're hear in the first place (whatever your reason may be), and just continue to have fun.

Lyn
somfan
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 17 2007, 09:29 PM)
Ok, hope you don't get annoyed, aimee...but I took my fave pic of you and artsy-d it up....I think it looks nice.

aimee2.....

Thanks for showing Aimee how easy it is to create beautiful art when you have a sexxxy body to start with. 2thumbs.gif Somfan
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 18 2007, 12:34 PM)
Aimee, go ahead and experiment with the programs on your computer and don't let mentally defective assholes who keeping insisting on trying to milk dead cows discourage you from doing something creative. There will always be little men with big egos on this site that can't take a joke from a woman without becoming mean and distructive to the entire forum. It's just the nature of the beast. Don't ever forget why you're hear in the first place (whatever your reason may be), and just continue to have fun.

Lyn

I forgot, what exactly was the joke we didn't get. Actually, an answer that might help Aimee is probably more in line with what she was asking for. Try installing a program called "Picasso". It's a Google program and it will transfer all your pictures to it's own program. Then, when you select a picture, it will ask what you want to do with it. Click on "edit" Then after you try out some of the effects, the program will ask if you want to save the changes. Click "Yes" That's all there is to it. I may be a mentally defective asshole, but at least I'm a helpful asshole. confused-smiley-013.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 18 2007, 05:18 PM)
I forgot, what exactly was the joke we didn't get. Actually, an answer that might help Aimee is probably more in line with what she was asking for. Try installing a program called "Picasso". It's a Google program and it will transfer all your pictures to it's own program. Then, when you select a picture, it will ask what you want to do with it. Click on "edit" Then after you try out some of the effects, the program will ask if you want to save the changes. Click "Yes" That's all there is to it. I may be a mentally defective asshole, but at least I'm a helpful asshole.  confused-smiley-013.gif

Thank you Closeup for your help. I'm sure Aimee appreciates it. I have no doubt that she'll benefit positively from your vast array of knowledge on the subject. Actually, I think that I'm in total agreement with everything you've stated on this post. But, I can't remember refering to you in any way on mine. Hey! Are you a teacher in the real world?
Jo-Jo62
HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 18 2007, 07:37 PM)
Thank you Closeup for your help. I'm sure Aimee appreciates it. I have no doubt that she'll benefit positively from your vast array of knowledge on the subject. Actually, I think that I'm in total agreement with everything you've stated on this post. But, I can't remember refering to you in any way on mine. Hey! Are you a teacher in the real world?

No, I'm not a teacher. Here or in the real world. My job consists of surfing on the Web all day. It's usually easy work but sometimes my hand gets tired. Sometimes people here need a little guidance with the way things work on RMM. I usually don't get into the technical stuff, but in this case, I happened to have an answer.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 19 2007, 03:34 AM)

Lyn

Darling lighten up... it was a joke for fuck's sake.

Oh and I am a big man with a little ego tongue.gif

QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Dec 19 2007, 10:55 AM)
HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone

and a Happy New year!
marie_8898
[attachmentid=56246]

love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Dec 19 2007, 11:57 AM)
[attachmentid=56246]

love-smiley-077.gif

WOW!!!! I mean this is just..... well........ you know......

WOW!!!!!
marie_8898
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 19 2007, 06:58 AM)
WOW!!!!  I mean this is just..... well........ you know......

WOW!!!!!

lol! It seems that you are no longer able to talk, but you can at least look, this is my best advice! lol!
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 18 2007, 12:29 AM)

aimee2.....

looks like a thin layer of ice has covered her. nice effect on beautiful breasts 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Dec 18 2007, 07:55 PM)
HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone

and a merry christmas to you as well Jo Jo food-smiley-004.gif

almost looks like a handdrawn silver etching 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 18 2007, 12:34 PM)

Lyn

very pretty Lynn love-smiley-052.gif
closeup
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 19 2007, 06:58 AM)
WOW!!!!  I mean this is just..... well........ you know......

WOW!!!!!

I love it. What a fantastic sexy pose that is.
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Dec 19 2007, 12:24 PM)
lol! It seems that you are no longer able to talk, but you can at least look, this is my best advice! lol!

Marie the sight of your body, especially when presented so magnificently, always seems to leave me speechless....... 22.gif
LegMan
HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone

You are a perfect example of why I am a legman. Yeowza!
stanley66
HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone

i'll have one now 22.gif sexy pic!!!!!!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Dec 19 2007, 09:57 PM)
[attachmentid=56246]

love-smiley-077.gif

Stunning!
marie_8898
[attachmentid=56300]

love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Dec 20 2007, 01:09 PM)
[attachmentid=56300]

love-smiley-077.gif

I truly believe it is impossible for you to take anything other than an amazing picture. Beautiful. love-smiley-052.gif
marie_8898
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 20 2007, 08:16 AM)
I truly believe it is impossible for you to take anything other than an amazing picture.  Beautiful.   wub.gif

Thanks Pay, and what do you think about this one!
[attachmentid=56301]
love-smiley-077.gif
stanley66
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Dec 20 2007, 08:35 AM)
[attachmentid=56301]
love-smiley-077.gif

very sexy 22.gif
FreakyShinnizle
Those are the times art gets really interesting!
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Dec 20 2007, 01:35 PM)
[attachmentid=56301]
love-smiley-077.gif

Wow...... having a difficult time thinking as all the blood in my body is now rushing into my penis........ 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Dec 18 2007, 05:55 PM)
HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone

merry christmas , and your in my favorite position so just say when ?
pierced_princess
Triplets!
LDrider
QUOTE(pierced_princess @ Dec 25 2007, 11:12 AM)
Triplets!

And on the sixth day of Christmas I saw 6 beautiful BOOBIES .........
paybarraman
QUOTE(pierced_princess @ Dec 25 2007, 04:12 PM)
Triplets!

WOW!!!!!

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
aimee2
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 17 2007, 11:29 PM)

aimee2.....

Annoyed? I like it! And thanks to everyone else for their advice. food-smiley-004.gif
closeup
QUOTE(aimee2 @ Dec 27 2007, 08:54 AM)
Annoyed? I like it!   And thanks to everyone else for their advice.  food-smiley-004.gif

I'll do my favorite one of you:
aimee2
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 27 2007, 10:36 AM)
I'll do my favorite one of you:

I like it, Thanks!
closeup
QUOTE(aimee2 @ Dec 27 2007, 02:29 PM)
I like it, Thanks!

There's something sexy about black&white. Your picture seems like it's a classic from the 1940's of a movie star.
closeup
Here's Chelsey in Black & White:
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 3 2008, 10:49 PM)
Here's Chelsey in Black & White:

Very arty....You are her biggest fan for sure! 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
chelsey
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 3 2008, 08:54 PM)
Very arty....You are her biggest fan for sure! 2thumbs.gif  2thumbs.gif

Hey evade thanxs for birthday wish have been gone for bit just saw my pm's
evade20
QUOTE(chelsey @ Jan 3 2008, 10:56 PM)
Hey evade thanxs for birthday wish have been gone for bit just saw my pm's

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
I've always liked this one:
Lynette
Something different
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 3 2008, 09:18 PM)
Something different

looks like a splooze shot
chelsey
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 3 2008, 09:04 PM)
I've always liked this one:

I think that I look better in pink, than black and white
paybarraman
QUOTE(chelsey @ Jan 4 2008, 04:06 PM)

I bet your pink looks incredible Chelsey!!!!

wait...did I read that wrong or sumpthin? tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(chelsey @ Jan 4 2008, 09:06 AM)

oh I think so as well
pierced_princess
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.