Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Artsy Pics
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Apr 11 2006, 04:55 PM)
That's a fantastic sexy, and artsy, picture jlynn

very yummy!!!
foxy lady
This is about as artsy as I have right now confused-smiley-013.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Apr 11 2006, 06:11 PM)
This is about as artsy as I have right now confused-smiley-013.gif

foxy, I've seen this before and it's one of my favorites of you. Very nice!!!
natalie
Hubby did one of the strawberry between my boobs where the strawberry is i color and the rest is black and white but we're having issues posting it so sit tight. smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 11 2006, 06:37 PM)
Hubby did one of the strawberry between my boobs where the strawberry is i color and the rest is black and white but we're having issues posting it so sit tight. smile.gif

popc1.gif can't wait
natalie
Well ya don't have to wit for long here it is.
[attachmentid=17916]
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 11 2006, 06:50 PM)
[attachmentid=17916]

Su-poib!

Looks very yummy!!!
Just Hangin
[attachmentid=17916]

Awesome pic Nat food-smiley-004.gif
Jo-Jo62
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 11 2006, 11:54 PM)
Su-poib!

Looks very yummy!!!

Tasty as heaven
actarus
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Apr 12 2006, 01:42 AM)
Tasty as heaven

and with cool glasses too tongue.gif
juicyboobs
not too good at artsy confused-smiley-013.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(jlynn @ Apr 11 2006, 03:24 PM)
I like this one. I think it's kind of artsy. tongue.gif

Oooooooooooooooo love-smiley-085.gif

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Apr 12 2006, 04:53 AM)
not too good at artsy  unsure.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love-smiley-085.gif
foxy lady
[attachmentid=17916]

Everyone must get their daily intake of fruits and veggies, thanks for the serving Nat, very delicious!
natalie
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Apr 11 2006, 07:42 PM)
Tasty as heaven

I like this one good job! grinning-smiley-003.gif
jlynn
The sun was shining.
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Apr 11 2006, 07:42 PM)
Tasty as heaven

fantastic breasts love-smiley-085.gif
boanna
QUOTE(saxman @ Mar 15 2006, 01:59 AM)

I would say that is one hot artsy pic, love the tummy and nice cleavage shaped by the way you are posing,,,..... but why the censorship of your hot nipples?
lol laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

not censorship young man....look deeper, its two goddesslike nipples saying to your soul (or your pants, for a man)..."come into the light"...

the rest is history....u know the story...a million of them....how one woman changed the course of history? yea, men dont control jack squat! (we just let u think u do)
boanna
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 17 2006, 11:40 PM)
Hubbie has made my pics look great smile.gif

omg the red!!!! now thats worth sittin here naked for! Thats it, i'm done. thats the last one i want to see today, so it stays fresh in my mind! like a piece of christmas candy~!! tongue.gif
summoner
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 13 2006, 07:39 PM)
QUOTE(summoner)

Hubbie has made my pics look great

omg the red!!!! now thats worth sittin here naked for! Thats it, i'm done. thats the last one i want to see today, so it stays fresh in my mind! like a piece of christmas candy~!!

Thanks you smile.gif smilio05.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 12 2006, 04:29 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]ARTSY?

ok, so i am late looking at this thread...can we go back to this pic? not near enough was said about this blessed photo! its a work of art! every detail. (yea men, women dig this kind of stuff, so go get a beer and relax). all the colors blend perfectally, the roses hand down slightly, but towards her, as if to bow to her, the light shines on her tanned skin and makes each tiny hair shine like jewels. and the nipples. omg. so perfect they make me faint just to look at them. the shirt, tied loosly around her hips, with her little belly button exposed...leaves much for the imagination even though her breasts are in full view. oh the lucky man that got to untie that skirt!

this pic is my screen saver for the week!
thanks for letting us see it...make me have some hope again that this site isnt just for a bunch of lazy boob lovin men, who sit naked in a foldin chair eating pigskins at their computer...just waiting for us women to get some new pics up so they can give us their stamp of approval!
boanna
[quote=summoner,Apr 13 2006, 11:40 AM]
omg the red!!!! now thats worth sittin here naked for! Thats it, i'm done. thats the last one i want to see today, so it stays fresh in my mind! like a piece of christmas candy~!!
[/quote]

Thanks you smile.gif smilio05.gif

[/quote]
thank YOU!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 13 2006, 01:55 PM)
ok, so i am late looking at this thread...can we go back to this pic?  not near enough was said about this blessed photo!  its a work of art! every detail.  (yea men, women dig this kind of stuff, so go get a beer and relax). all the colors blend perfectally, the roses hand down slightly, but towards her, as if to bow to her, the light shines on her tanned skin and makes each tiny hair shine like jewels. and the nipples. omg. so perfect they make me faint just to look at them. the shirt, tied loosly around her hips, with her little belly button exposed...leaves much for the imagination even though her breasts are in full view.  oh the lucky man that got to untie that skirt!

thanks for letting us see it...make me have some hope again that this site isnt just for a bunch of lazy boob lovin men, who sit naked in a foldin chair eating pigskins at their computer...just waiting for us women to get some new pics up so they can give us their stamp of approval!

This is EXACTLY why I keep nagging Lynette to get her butt back in this thread and start posting more pics. She has some great artsy pics!!!

What do you say, Lynette?? Pleeeeeease
foxy lady
ok, so i am late looking at this thread...can we go back to this pic?  not near enough was said about this blessed photo!  its a work of art! every detail.  (yea men, women dig this kind of stuff, so go get a beer and relax). all the colors blend perfectally, the roses hand down slightly, but towards her, as if to bow to her, the light shines on her tanned skin and makes each tiny hair shine like jewels. and the nipples. omg. so perfect they make me faint just to look at them. the shirt, tied loosly around her hips, with her little belly button exposed...leaves much for the imagination even though her breasts are in full view.  oh the lucky man that got to untie that skirt!

Bo,I like your keen sense......that in itself is a Turn On for me!

Her pic is very artistic to say the least smile.gif
UncleBuck

ya and she has a great rack grinning-smiley-003.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 13 2006, 12:55 PM)
(yea men, women dig this kind of stuff, so go get a beer and relax).

Go get me a beer and I wanna see somethin nekkid (say it with your most hardcore southern drawl to get it right) laughing-smiley-017.gif

(and to shut the door, no I don't wanna see any of the guys around here nekkid)
natalie
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Apr 13 2006, 09:32 PM)
Go get me a beer and I wanna see somethin nekkid (say it with your most hardcore southern drawl to get it right) laughing-smiley-017.gif
(and to shut the door, no I don't wanna see any of the guys around here nekkid)

Well around here that's not hard to do Jeff. grinning-smiley-003.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 13 2006, 08:33 PM)
Well around here that's not hard to do Jeff. grinning-smiley-003.gif

Well typically it is hard, but only cause I'm around here. food-smiley-004.gif 08.gif
Lynette
OK, by request... Here are the first of the "artey pics...
diane26
I like the black and white one.
saxman
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 13 2006, 01:35 PM)
not censorship young man....look deeper, its two goddesslike nipples saying to your soul (or your pants, for a man)..."come into the light"...  

the rest is history....u know the story...a million of them....how one woman changed the course of history?  yea, men dont control jack squat! (we just let u think u do)

I concur on the beauty of those glowing buttons on those perfect orbs upon her chest!!!

But as for young????? 40 seems to be looming a scant 7 months from now... lol laughing-smiley-014.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 14 2006, 07:13 PM)

Totally worth the wait Lynette!!! :2thumsup:

I love them all!! the B&W I like the effect of the lighting against your body. and the coloring in that top pic looks great. And, of course, any pic with you in a bed is a great pic in my book.
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 14 2006, 07:13 PM)

I like the one in red with the glowing light the most.
closeup
Three for the price of one! I think any picture Lynette posts of herself is a work of art. You are a very sexy woman and these pictures show that off beautifully.
diane26
dry.gif
numba1fan
Looks like it would be a hot poster, you could make millions of $$ off of horny guys.
I know i would frame it for my "rec" room. 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif

VERY HOT!!!! 22.gif
diane26
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 15 2006, 04:24 PM)
Looks like it would be a hot poster, you could make millions of $$ off of horny guys.
I know i would frame it for my "rec" room. 2thumbs.gif  2thumbs.gif

VERY HOT!!!! 22.gif

Did you see the ones in my thread Numba?? I am gonna be taking them down soon so wanted to make sure.
somfan
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 15 2006, 04:36 PM)
Did you see the ones in my thread Numba?? I am gonna be taking them down soon so wanted to make sure.

2thumbs.gif Wow!! There's a lot of talent on this thread. I can imagine high resolution prints of these posts matted, framed, and hanging on a gallery wall -- not just on Numba's rec room wall. wink.gif
hott1976
i have an artsy pic that i put up for ratings...it had some blind effects and the color was awesome. ... some in my ratings or profile are very artsy...let me see if i can get it up here...
Christof
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 15 2006, 11:56 PM)
dry.gif

Love it, one of my fave pics of you as well
Christof
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 16 2006, 02:29 AM)
i have an artsy pic that i put up for ratings...it had some blind effects and the color was awesome. ...  some in my ratings or profile are very artsy...let me see if i can get it up here...

The one with the shadows from the open blinds? think it was a long body shot and were wearing some kind of long jacket/cardigan? If so then yes it was an awesome pic? but then all yours are smile.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 15 2006, 06:56 PM)
dry.gif

Fabulous...they seem to be reaching out to just me love-smiley-085.gif ...like they want me to touch them laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 12 2006, 02:24 PM)
I know a few of the lovely girls here have been experimenting with angles, colors, and a little photoshop.  The pictures I've seen have turned out great.  I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to those "artsy" shots, and what better place to have it than in top melons instead of spread all over the boards.

Sorry I have nothing to contribute to get this thread started.  I am trying so hard to get my fiancé interested in this site, but she's a little conservative to say the least.  her defenses are wearing, but slowly.

Enough about that.  On to the artsy pics...  Natalie, Lynette, and I think Diane have showed some interest.  I hope it spreads.

its a start!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 17 2006, 04:56 PM)
its a start!

Very yummy Bo, I like it a lot. The only thing better than having that artsy pic of you on my wall would be having you on my couch.
closeup
Wow, when you're on your back and they are still nice and firm, that's the definition of perky.
sweetnsexy
What is it with husbands and strawberries??

[attachmentid=18346]

And one of me shrinkwrapped!!

[attachmentid=18347]
UncleBuck
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 17 2006, 04:56 PM)
its a start!

smilio14.gif smilio14.gif smilio14.gif
That is hot 22.gif
closeup
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Apr 17 2006, 07:28 PM)
What is it with husbands and strawberries??

[attachmentid=18346]

And one of me shrinkwrapped!!

[attachmentid=18347]

sweetnsexy is looking sexynsweet. I'm starting to really like this thread.
numba1fan
awesome pics ladies, looks like there is room on that couch for one more Bo!?
2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
saxman
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 15 2006, 06:56 PM)
dry.gif

08.gif 08.gif 08.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif

WOW WOWOWOWOOWOW

What a way to enhance your mind with ART!

Love ya Diane
ndboxer
damm Lynette those are hot!! I new I should have taken more art classes in college.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.