Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Artsy Pics
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
chelsey
another artsy shot ...just playing hope ya'll like 08.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(chelsey @ Mar 17 2006, 10:54 PM)
another artsy shot ...just playing hope ya'll like  08.gif

looks like they're in a pool. great looking chest by the way
diane26
QUOTE(chelsey @ Mar 17 2006, 07:54 PM)

Great picture Chelsey
UncleBuck
gotta say looks great this is one fine thread nice to see the boobs in a differant "light?"
Bobaloo

Allow me to comment properly...

first of all, That's a cool effect. it looks like you're pressed behind a glass door for a shower.

When I was younger and just starting my career, my friend (who dropped out of school to start a business and made great money) was having a house built. He had a oversized bathtub w/ jacuzzi and a standup shower next to it. He would talk about having his GF over and she would be in the shower while he was in the bath and she would press up against the glass walls of the shower and it would look totally hot. made me jealous cuz I was living with my parents in their crummy little house. I do have my own house now, but I do not have the oversized tub and glass shower doors. But thankfully I have a pic of a beautiful body that has been edited to look just like I would imagine when pressed against a glass shower door.

Sorry for the long post, but it had to be done.
summoner
Hubbie has made my pics look great smile.gif
diane26
Awesome pics.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 18 2006, 01:40 AM)

Well, these snuck up on me. I like them a lot. Especially the top one with the colorization effect. Great addition to the thread
numba1fan
I love these shots!!! Not to downplay any of the pics in this thread cause they are all amazing, 2thumbs.gif ,these just seem to have more work/thought put into them. The coloring, lighting and focus are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!
summoner
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 18 2006, 08:32 AM)
I love these shots!!! Not to downplay any of the pics in this thread cause they are all amazing, 2thumbs.gif ,these just seem to have more work/thought put into them. The coloring, lighting and focus are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

Hubbie likes to play with PSP biggrin.gif And he loves to work with my pics wink.gif
numba1fan
food-smiley-004.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
actarus
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 18 2006, 02:41 AM)
Hubbie likes to play with PSP biggrin.gif And he loves to work with my pics wink.gif

And I'd love to play with you, lol smile.gif
diane26
Ok DISCLAIMER NOT A BOOBY OR WOMAN SHOT but as far as artsy pics I have this one of my son nothing was done to it just taken in black and white and there is just something really compelling about this pic it is a pic I would imagine seeing in a photo gallery so since the topic is artsy pics wanted to share.

Sorry for it being uneven I scanned it funny.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 18 2006, 01:15 PM)
Ok DISCLAIMER NOT A BOOBY OR WOMAN SHOT but as far as artsy pics I have this one of my son nothing was done to it just taken in black and white and there is just something really compelling about this pic it is a pic I would imagine seeing in a photo gallery so since the topic is artsy pics wanted to share.

user posted image

I could totally picture that in a gallery or advertisement or portfolio. very good shot. That's the kind of stuff we want with our wedding photos. I believe they call it photojournalism or something like that. more candid shots of opportune moments.
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 18 2006, 10:37 AM)
I could totally picture that in a gallery or advertisement or portfolio.  very good shot.  That's the kind of stuff we want with our wedding photos. I believe they call it photojournalism or something like that.  more candid shots of opportune moments.

I am gonna have it made into a poster size. For the past two years he hates having pics taken and if he sees you taking them he will do anything he can to ruin the pic sometimes I can trick him and tell him I am taking a pic of the puppy or something not him and can sometimes bribe him but he is my einstein/ ocd child LOL a very deep thinker and this picture seemed to capture that so well. Anyway so I thought it was artsy and wanted to share. Plus in a way I can link it, you meet a great gal with reat melons and someday leads to one of these nah.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 18 2006, 01:47 PM)
I am gonna have it made into a poster size. For the past two years he hates having pics taken and if he sees you taking them he will do anything he can to ruin the pic sometimes I can trick him and tell him I am taking a pic of the puppy or something not him and can sometimes bribe him but he is my einstein/ ocd child LOL a very deep thinker and this picture seemed to capture that so well. Anyway so I thought it was artsy and wanted to share.  Plus in a way I can link it, you meet a great gal with reat melons and someday leads to one of these  nah.gif

Just wait. One day he might start using the Internet and run across the pic of himself on here only to realize he's been staring at pics of his hot mom. (Disclaimer: I'm just trying to be funny, not gross).
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 18 2006, 11:58 AM)
Just wait.  One day he might start using the Internet and run across the pic of himself on here only to realize he's been staring at pics of his hot mom.  (Disclaimer: I'm just trying to be funny, not gross).

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif Will have to make sure I take that down he already goes online but only restricted sites.
natalie
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 18 2006, 01:40 AM)

Oh my god summoner those were the most beautiful, sexy great shots posted to date in all of rmm. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif ohmy.gif wub.gif Hail.gif
evade20

Great pic, Chelsey. I love the shower door effect. love-smiley-085.gif 08.gif
evade20
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 18 2006, 01:15 PM)

user posted image

Great pic of your son, Diane. You will treasure this one for a long time. grinning-smiley-003.gif
foxy lady
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL PICS.........WOW, you are a sexy woman!! wub.gif
saxman
Dane,

That is one cute boy you havethere, and I agree. That should be shown in a gallery!

The contrast in the black and white vivdly add depth and action to a still shot such as this. WOW

You are such a good photog! take more!!
chelsey
love this thread I can hide all of my faults with the effects nah.gif
chelsey
and again
evade20
QUOTE(chelsey @ Mar 21 2006, 05:35 PM)
love this thread I can hide all of my faults with the effects nah.gif

Faults? coz.gif confused-smiley-013.gif This is RMM...You're perfect! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif 08.gif tongue.gif
chelsey
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 21 2006, 03:37 PM)
Faults? coz.gif  unsure.gif This is RMM...You're perfect! 2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  08.gif  tongue.gif

thanxs trying to figure out how summer did those pics they ae great ...
here is one more
just playing hope ya'll like
Bobaloo
Great additions to the thread Chelsey. I don't know what all this talk about imperfections is about. The only perfection I can see in any of the pictures is that fact that I'm not in any of them.
natalie
I know it's not necessarily artsy but I think it looks so cool.
[attachmentid=16200]
Just Hangin
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 22 2006, 04:34 PM)
[attachmentid=16200]

Totally cool. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
[attachmentid=16200]

I like the way her tat looks in the negative.

There's this great effect that would really help this pic out. Have you ever tried the add-bobaloo's-hands effect?? I'd be happy to show you and your friend how it works
evade20
[attachmentid=16200]

I'd like to see it in the positive... tongue.gif

Oh did I do that? laughing-smiley-017.gif love-smiley-077.gif

Oops! The positive of this pic is in Natalie's 411!

Great pics Natalie. 08.gif love-smiley-077.gif
UncleBuck
HOT pic nat... who's your Friend? 2thumbs.gif
smokin latina
hows these
smokin latina
one more
smokin latina
I got one more
Isaac_Putin
Very nice, Latina.
chelsey
Does this classify as Artsy.... blink.gif tongue.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(chelsey @ Mar 25 2006, 07:15 PM)
Does this classify as Artsy.... blink.gif  tongue.gif

Now that is funny and cute
closeup
QUOTE(chelsey @ Mar 25 2006, 07:15 PM)
Does this classify as Artsy.... blink.gif  tongue.gif

If you didn't use that for your avatar, I was gonna steal it. guns.gif What is your little friend's name?
jessie
[attachmentid=16575]
evade20
QUOTE(jessie @ Mar 26 2006, 12:33 PM)
[attachmentid=16575]

Damn that's hot. It looks like art to me! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif
LikesThemAll
[attachmentid=16575]

beautiful 2thumbs.gif
foxy lady
Very nice jessie! 2thumbs.gif
UncleBuck
[attachmentid=16575]

You look like a Greek Goddess ...very nice

22.gif
Bobaloo
Okay. I thought I'd just try to give this thread a little defibrillation. It started taking off and then just died.

I know Lynette has about 5000 pics and I'm willing to bet most of them are pretty artsy. Lynette, maybe you can throw a few up here to get it going 2thumbs.gif

Maybe some of you don't want to post because you think you have to be able to photoshop some effect on a pic. That's just part of an artsy pic topic. Lynette had some good examples at the beginning of this thread showing that a pic can look great and be art just by using a certain camera angle or highlighting a color in the shot, using the background as part of the pic, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed. I think we have some very beautiful women here with bodies that are art in themselves. It'd be great to have some pics that would really complement those amazing bodies properly.

"That is all" (Gnappy, post 213, 819, 1567, 2500, 2999, et al.)
jlynn
I like this one. I think it's kind of artsy. tongue.gif
Jo-Jo62
QUOTE(jlynn @ Apr 11 2006, 08:24 PM)

That's a fantastic sexy, and artsy, picture jlynn
jlynn
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Apr 11 2006, 04:55 PM)

Thank you, dear!
I love yours! Actually, I love all your pics. love-smiley-077.gif
actarus
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Apr 11 2006, 10:55 PM)

and your ass is hot pure art, too, Jo Jo
Bobaloo
QUOTE(jlynn @ Apr 11 2006, 03:24 PM)

I love this one. i just saw it in your other thread and commented on it. i was going to say you should post it in the artsy pics... but, alas, here it is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.