Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Artsy Pics
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Jo-Jo62
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 27 2007, 01:52 AM)
It looks just as artsy in black and white.... tongue.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

just having fun messing with Photoshop, it changes the feel of some pics altogether, others, not so much.
NakedGirlLover
QUOTE(aprilliamay @ Feb 26 2007, 09:13 PM)
not melons...

No.

But it sure looks peachy. 2thumbs.gif
NakedGirlLover
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Feb 26 2007, 08:03 PM)
If you like the x-ray look, lets try another.

You look even hotter with blonde hair. grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 23 2007, 03:09 PM)
user posted image

Weird innit   blink.gif

Fun to play with.... tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Feb 26 2007, 08:35 PM)
and another

Thats hot grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 26 2007, 09:51 PM)
Fun to play with.... tongue.gif

I have photoshop but I don't know how to do 1% of shit you guys do? Is their a tutorial or a website I can check out?
Something_Creative
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 26 2007, 08:29 PM)
Thats hot grinning-smiley-003.gif
I have photoshop but I don't know how to do 1% of shit you guys do? Is their a tutorial or a website I can check out?

I am in the same boat I have it but it confuses the heck out of me I looked for tutorials but they confused me more. I think I would need a class or something.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Feb 26 2007, 11:31 PM)
I am in the same boat I have it but it confuses the heck out of me I looked for tutorials but they confused me more. I think I would need a class or something.

If there was a website or even some tutorials I'd more than likely pick it up pretty fast, I just wanna do some funky, trippy shit to my pics!
Something_Creative
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 26 2007, 08:35 PM)
If there was a website or even some tutorials I'd more than likely pick it up pretty fast, I just wanna do some funky, trippy shit to my pics!

If you google, Photoshop Tutorials it brings up a lot I found this one
http://www.absolutecross.com/tutorials/photoshop/

I am the type of learner that has to be hands on when I just read and read I get to bored. I think I am ADD LOL
bondiguy
QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Feb 26 2007, 11:41 PM)
If you google, Photoshop Tutorials it brings up a lot I found this one
http://www.absolutecross.com/tutorials/photoshop/

I am the type of learner that has to be hands on when I just read and read I get to bored. I think I am ADD LOL

Good thing I am ADHD, hyper-activity helps the boredom! tongue.gif

I'll check it out when i get the chance, thanks grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Feb 26 2007, 08:53 PM)
Stunning pictures JO JO you are one of my favorites here.

Hey Somethin', Your pretty clever for a noob.... laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

I like your avatar, too. tongue.gif
colinb
Extreme contrast in black & white!
paybarraman
QUOTE(colinb @ Feb 27 2007, 12:47 PM)
Extreme contrast in black & white!

What a fantastic picture C!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 27 2007, 07:02 AM)
Hey Somethin',   Your pretty clever for a noob.... laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

evade, you're about as subtle as a heart attack rolleyes.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 27 2007, 02:00 PM)
evade, you're about as subtle as a heart attack  rolleyes.gif

SC knows I'm teasing... tongue.gif
Something_Creative
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 27 2007, 06:44 PM)
SC knows I'm teasing... tongue.gif

Were you the one "they" warned me about or was it 3D shoot I can't remember. coco.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Feb 27 2007, 09:48 PM)
Were you the one "they" warned me about or was it 3D shoot I can't remember.  coco.gif

It was definitely 3d...He'll paint your face and pretend your a girl. ph34r.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Feb 27 2007, 07:48 PM)
Were you the one "they" warned me about or was it 3D shoot I can't remember.  coco.gif

it was probably me . but hey it aint so bad . Evade is just known for being weird Im just a asshole , gnappy is known for following Bondigay around like a lost dog , and Bob hes a pretty nice guy but he usualy has to follow Gnappy and Bondi .. If ya seen one youve seen them all .. but hey lifes about differences and theres many here . oh almost fogot PAy , im not sure how to discribe him maybe homely , or standoffish .. hes harmless though but Bondi says hes got blue balls so be carefult hey might explode prematurly tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 27 2007, 09:02 AM)
Hey Somethin',   Your pretty clever for a noob.... laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

I like your avatar, too.  tongue.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 27 2007, 02:00 PM)
evade, you're about as subtle as a heart attack  rolleyes.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif yeah, as subtle as josh22's request for pussy pics!

QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Feb 27 2007, 09:48 PM)

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 27 2007, 10:06 PM)
It was definitely 3d...He'll paint your face and pretend your a girl.  ph34r.gif

bwahahaha laughing-smiley-014.gif
Something_Creative
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 27 2007, 07:28 PM)
it was probably me  . but hey it aint so bad  .  Evade is just known for being weird  Im just a asshole  ,  gnappy is known for following   Bondigay around like a lost dog , and Bob  hes a pretty nice guy  but he usualy has to follow Gnappy and Bondi  .. If ya seen one youve seen them all .. but hey   lifes about differences  and theres many here  . oh almost fogot PAy  , im not sure how to discribe him  maybe  homely  , or standoffish  .. hes harmless though  but Bondi says hes got blue balls so be carefult hey might explode prematurly  tongue.gif

Wow Looks like I will need to bust out my little detective notepad and keep track of all this. blink.gif
Something_Creative
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 27 2007, 08:48 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif yeah, as subtle as josh22's request for pussy pics!
bwahahaha laughing-smiley-014.gif

I was thinking more subtle as the person wanting to keep it real and wanting to find ladies to fuck in kent coco.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Feb 28 2007, 12:37 AM)
I was thinking more subtle as the person wanting to keep it real and wanting to find ladies to fuck in kent coco.gif

He isn't subtle??? tongue.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 27 2007, 09:28 PM)
it was probably me  . but hey it aint so bad  .  Evade is just known for being weird  Im just a asshole  ,  gnappy is known for following   Bondigay around like a lost dog , and Bob  hes a pretty nice guy  but he usualy has to follow Gnappy and Bondi  .. If ya seen one youve seen them all .. but hey   lifes about differences  and theres many here  . oh almost fogot PAy  , im not sure how to discribe him  maybe  homely  , or standoffish  .. hes harmless though but Bondi says hes got blue balls so be carefult hey might explode prematurly  tongue.gif

Nah not homely at all......ask Hott.
Standoffish? Nope, gotta go no here as well. I'm just not very good at the "Quick of Wit" replies and therefore am not a complete post whore! tongue.gif
*but I do have my moments*
The balls have returned to their normal color. angry-smiley-011.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 28 2007, 06:06 AM)
Nah not homely at all......ask Hott.
Standoffish?  Nope, gotta go no here as well.  I'm just not very good at the "Quick of Wit" replies and therefore am not a complete post whore!   tongue.gif
*but I do have my moments*
The balls have returned to their normal color.   angry-smiley-011.gif

thanks for the update we now return to our regularly scheduled program ! nah.gif
Something_Creative
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 28 2007, 05:19 AM)
thanks for the update we now return  to our regularly scheduled program !  nah.gif

What was that another round of cock fighting?
paybarraman
QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Feb 28 2007, 08:06 PM)

Dude I keep my cock in my pants unless there is a lady's pussy in the immediate vicinity......

As for the other dude...ask him yerself....
Something_Creative
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 28 2007, 09:04 PM)
Dude I keep my cock in my pants unless there is a lady's pussy in the immediate vicinity......

I was asking him it was him I quoted tongue.gif
paybarraman
Ahhhh- ight den......
*philly thing*
ddd35
QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Feb 28 2007, 07:06 PM)

nope sold all the chickens ..
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 27 2007, 08:06 PM)
It was definitely 3d...He'll paint your face and pretend your a girl.  ph34r.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 27 2007, 08:28 PM)
it was probably me  . but hey it aint so bad  .  Evade is just known for being weird  Im just a asshole  ,  gnappy is known for following   Bondigay around like a lost dog , and Bob  hes a pretty nice guy  but he usualy has to follow Gnappy and Bondi  .. If ya seen one youve seen them all .. but hey   lifes about differences  and theres many here  . oh almost fogot PAy  , im not sure how to discribe him  maybe  homely  , or standoffish  .. hes harmless though  but Bondi says hes got blue balls so be carefult hey might explode prematurly  tongue.gif

tHanks, fouR....the riiplie food-smiley-004.gif nah.gif

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 28 2007, 10:04 PM)

or there's a novelty guinness hat around wink.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 1 2007, 08:05 AM)
nope sold all the chickens  ..

I thought you just choked them? wacko.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 28 2007, 10:04 PM)

wow i bet you have a hell of a time on the city bus , or in a doctors office ..all that pussy .. and here I assume its out evrytime you visit clits , spreadeagle or just cangirls thread ?
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 1 2007, 09:54 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif
tHanks, fouR....the riiplie  food-smiley-004.gif  nah.gif
or there's a novelty guinness hat around wink.gif

very welcome .. glad I could help ..
proofs in the posting ! tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 1 2007, 11:54 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif

ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 3 2007, 04:15 AM)
ph34r.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

HE'S BACK tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 3 2007, 10:02 AM)
HE'S   BACK  tongue.gif

You're the one that chokes your chicken! blink.gif ph34r.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 3 2007, 08:29 AM)
You're the one that chokes your chicken!  blink.gif  ph34r.gif

wow that was harsh !!! I hope I can somehow recover in time to read the next post .. tongue.gif
Bobaloo
funny shit happening in here. Loved the painted face line, that was killer. and the thanks FoUR the riiply line was pricesless as well.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 5 2007, 02:52 PM)
funny shit happening in here.  Loved the painted face line, that was killer.  and the thanks FoUR the riiply line was pricesless as well.

just giving some "omige" to 3d and his overly phonetic spelling. It's painful to read but it's funny all the same. laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 5 2007, 04:57 PM)
just giving some "omige" to 3d and his overly phonetic spelling. It's painful to read but it's funny all the same. laughing-smiley-017.gif

I noe eggsaktlee wut yoo meene
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 5 2007, 02:57 PM)

So glad you approve .. Nowwith your approval if i put it with 1.00 I could buy a glass of water . tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 5 2007, 04:57 PM)

well, at leat we know he knows how to pronounce the word. Better than the people who insist on saying home-ij
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 6 2007, 10:06 AM)
well, at leat we know he knows how to pronounce the word.  Better than the people who insist on saying home-ij

I guess that's half the battle wacko.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 6 2007, 11:40 AM)
I guess that's half the battle wacko.gif

well is that like the glass is half full , or half empty ? coco.gif
evade20
What the f*ck was this thread about? confused-smiley-013.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 6 2007, 08:16 PM)
What the f*ck was this thread about?  confused-smiley-013.gif

does it really matter around here ?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 6 2007, 10:16 PM)
What the f*ck was this thread about?  confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, I started it, so it only makes sense that it takes a completely different direction than originally intended.
Puppet
here is the artsy thread for you lynette
cangirl18
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 1 2007, 12:41 PM)
wow i bet you have a hell of a time on the city bus , or in a doctors office  ..all that pussy .. and here I   assume  its out evrytime you  visit  clits , spreadeagle or just cangirls thread  ?

come on now... I post 50% crotch shots. it's not a completely xxx thread! ohmy.gif
chelsey
here is a little "art"............
Puppet
hahahha CG post just the right amount of top and bottom
evade20
This thread needs some more attention, Ladies! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.