Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cangirl18
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Nosmelc
http://www.ratemymelons.com/profiles/21169-cangirl18.html

I'm sure you guys have lusted over her quite frequently though she has only been here a short time. She has already made a few posts on the board so why not give her a topic to post them in. A little twist on the famous Seinfeld quote........"They are fake, and they are spectacular!!"

By the way, my favorite of you is the "PeekABoo" shot!
Dano
Cangirl18 has posted several "HOT" pics..here is one i like 2thumbs.gif

[attachmentid=35649]
ddd35
I think there all good 2thumbs.gif
cangirl18
Hey, thanks!

Pretty cool to wake up to my very own brand new board to play in!

Now, what's in my digital camera...
ddd35
yeah we were hoping for that ... good morning by the way ,, and how was your evening ?
cangirl18
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 21 2007, 12:37 PM)
yeah we were hoping for that  ...   good morning  by the way   ,, and how was your evening  ?

Pretty awesome actually. Watched a movie and had some awe-some make-up sex. But the boy drove off to work limping this morning. that's never good. I don't think "You, Me and Dupree" caused it either. confused-smiley-013.gif

And, D3, how was your evening?
hott1976
is this "awesome sex" guy your bf by chance?
cangirl18
Nope, just another John.

$$$
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 21 2007, 12:42 PM)
Pretty awesome actually. Watched a movie and had some awe-some make-up sex. But the boy drove off to work limping this morning. that's never good.  I don't think "You, Me and Dupree" caused it either.  unsure.gif

And, D3, how was your evening?

slower then yours doll , steak , then home to watch the barret JAckson car Auction ... sounds like you had alot of fun though
cangirl18
erm... that was a joke. probably should have made that more clear...
blink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 21 2007, 12:47 PM)
Nope, just another John.

$$$

I would like to vonunterr to be the next John .. 22.gif
cangirl18
[quote=cangirl18,Jan 21 2007, 12:47 PM]Nope, just another John.

(cangirl's mind: Quick! distract them with titties!)
Nosmelc
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 21 2007, 12:48 PM)
erm... that was a joke. probably should have made that more clear...
blink.gif

Sometimes you have to preface a joke with a warning such as "The following is intended as a joke. Please don't take anything said here as a serious attempt at meaningful conversation." Sometimes the boys are a little slow.

FInest distraction I've had all day!! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 21 2007, 12:51 PM)

works for me Im distracted .. 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 21 2007, 12:53 PM)
Sometimes you have to preface a joke with a warning such as "The following is intended as a joke. Please don't take anything said here as a serious attempt at meaningful conversation." Sometimes the boys are a little slow.

FInest distraction I've had all day!!  tongue.gif

good advice grinning-smiley-003.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 21 2007, 12:53 PM)

FInest distraction I've had all day!!  tongue.gif

Yes, good advice.

In another forum I was told never to take anything any of the guys say on RMM seriously. And I know there's no double standard here, right? That's why cocks of RMM has had 0 pics posted, right? wink.gif wink.gif

Oh, you guys know I love ya. love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 21 2007, 01:03 PM)
Yes, good advice.

In another forum I was told never to take anything any of the guys say on RMM seriously. And I know there's no double standard here, right? That's why cocks of RMM has had 0 pics posted, right? wink.gif  wink.gif

Oh, you guys know I love ya.  love-smiley-077.gif

if a guy here tells ya he loves your pics or compliments ya Id take it as true 98 % of the time , there are some weidos and others here , but for the most part the regulars , Ganppy , Bobaloo , Bondi , Closeup , evade and Myself and a few others are harmless , we all have a difference of opinon most of the time but we know when to respect a fine looking lady and you for sure fall in that category food-smiley-004.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(Dano @ Jan 21 2007, 10:36 AM)
Cangirl18  has posted several "HOT" pics..here is one i like 2thumbs.gif

[attachmentid=35649]

QUOTE(No @ Jan 21 2006)
smelcBy the way, my favorite of you is the "PeekABoo" shot!

I kind of like Nosmelc's and Dano's idea here. I'm trying to put together my own private "portfolio" and I am trying to figure out which pics are best to keep. I have a much different idea of what looks good regarding myself- I have insecurities and impressions that skew my vision, so maybe I could get an idea from RMM.

If there's a photo you've seen, leave it here or even pm me with it. I'd like to know your faves.

love-smiley-077.gif

Now I'm gonna go do some research about what's really hot on Hott's page... love-smiley-052.gif
nybandit
with that body......any picture would look perfect 2thumbs.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jan 21 2007, 03:05 PM)
with that body......any picture would look perfect 2thumbs.gif

Don't take the easy road Bandit, I wanna know your favorite. Especially your favorite wink.gif
nybandit
Currently the Peekaboo is my favorite....but the doogy style posing i am seeing of you around here are catching on.......a topless doggy pic with a sexy thong could put it over the top........

22.gif

let me stand corrected....the photo showing your supreme lunchbox while kneeling....is #1
cangirl18
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jan 21 2007, 03:14 PM)
Currently the Peekaboo is my favorite....but the doogy style posing i am seeing of you around here are catching on.......a topless doggy pic with a sexy thong could put it over the top........
22.gif

let me stand corrected....the photo showing your supreme lunchbox while kneeling....is #1

This one?
nybandit
that is the one......so god damn perfect.......makes me rise to the occasion 22.gif
ddd35
I like all your pics however the bra and panty shot is really hot oh I had to come back and edit , the ones with the hand shower they are 10+ 22.gif
Boobluver2

It worked, I got distracted by your titties. And they are wonderful titties at that!!

Yep, so far everything we've seen from you is fantastic!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 21 2007, 10:20 AM)
http://www.ratemymelons.com/profiles/21169-cangirl18.html

I'm sure you guys have lusted over her quite frequently though she has only been here a short time. She has already made a few posts on the board so why not give her a topic to post them in. A little twist on the famous Seinfeld quote........"They are fake, and they are spectacular!!"

By the way, my favorite of you is the "PeekABoo" shot!

Great quote and a great thread for a great girl!!!

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 21 2007, 12:47 PM)
Nope, just another John.

$$$

laughing-smiley-014.gif

I got it but I gotta warn you, some people have low levels of humour around here ph34r.gif

And how love-smiley-085.gif

p.s My fav pic of yours so far hasn't been seen in public (Cowboy hat) ph34r.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 22 2007, 12:24 AM)
Great quote and a great thread for a great girl!!!
laughing-smiley-014.gif

I got it but I gotta warn you, some people have low levels of humour around here ph34r.gif
And how love-smiley-085.gif

p.s My fav pic of yours so far hasn't been seen in public (Cowboy hat) ph34r.gif

You can post it if you wanna share... I made it for you so it's your decision...
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 22 2007, 12:56 AM)
You can post it if you wanna share... I made it for you so it's your decision...

Maybe I will... I am a greedy young man though!

That pic would kill on the ratings page!
cangirl18
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 22 2007, 12:58 AM)
Maybe I will... I am a greedy young man though!

That pic would kill on the ratings page!

Which one is it? I have one approved- waiting for public... better prod the picture man to choose it!
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 22 2007, 01:01 AM)
Which one is it? I have one approved- waiting for public... better prod the picture man to choose it!

Well they were both hot as fuck, but I liked the one with the hat conveniently positioned in front of your body!
cangirl18
maybe I'll put it up for rating. What do you think?
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 22 2007, 01:06 AM)
maybe I'll put it up for rating. What do you think?

Its already got my vote gorgeous!

I think it is a sure fire winner, and I have a good track record at poicking winners here!
cangirl18
Good night all...

And thanks again Nosmelc- this new board has been a blast. I owe you one. love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 22 2007, 01:20 AM)
Good night all...

And thanks again Nosmelc- this new board has been a blast. I owe you one.  love-smiley-077.gif

Lucky girl!

Goodnight!
nybandit
Night Can......we shall meet again!

Next round is on you. 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
A long overdue thread.
closeup
Now here's something I could have thought of first. But you seemed so content to post in your 411, that I didn't want you to have the pressure of keeping two threads stocked with sexy photos. I was just thinking of you. blink.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 22 2007, 05:21 PM)
Now here's something I could have thought of first. But you seemed so content to post in your 411, that I didn't want you to have the pressure of keeping two threads stocked with sexy photos. I was just thinking of you.  blink.gif

I know, Closeup, I know. You're the only one with my best interests at heart. rolleyes.gif
nybandit
i hope your day was well and that is ok.... blink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 22 2007, 05:17 PM)
A long overdue thread.

Yeah I cant believe it wasn;t made after day 1!

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 22 2007, 09:50 PM)
I know, Closeup, I know. You're the only one with my best interests at heart. rolleyes.gif

What a gentleman he is! blink.gif
cangirl18
Well, it is probably about time to spice this up. I'm nearly out of pics tho...
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 23 2007, 12:28 AM)

dont burn yourself out... we want you here for the long haul!

Although I would never turn down a pic!!!
nybandit
you could post anything and i would be stellar
cangirl18
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 23 2007, 12:28 AM)

Dano
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 23 2007, 12:31 AM)

UMMMM Nice "Hat".......I just love your sexy tits.....Keep them pics coming 2thumbs.gif
nybandit
fuck me....that is so perfect.....

you have perfect hair and lips also.......the hottest woman of RMM
bondiguy

Wanna ride cowgirl????
Bobaloo

that's fucking hot. Love them lips. Lookin' good CG. wink.gif
nybandit
now how am i supposed to go to sleep........attention please 22.gif
closeup
Nice. If I was behind you, it'd take you both hands to keep that hat on. My hands would be too busy elsewhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.