Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cangirl18
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
paybarraman
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 02:52 PM)
Okay- I'm looking for criticism on the bod as well. I have a new found determination for the perfect bikini body, dammit! I also wanna know which suit is best for me,s tyle wise. I wanna go buy a new one.

The floral print is the best in my opinion. Im not too crazy about how the blue top fits and the bottoms are a no all together. The string bikini suits you best.

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 04:48 PM)
me in the kitchen...
P.S. I can't cook.
tongue.gif

It is soooo unfair that women like you are entirely tooo rare. But I guess that's what makes you all the more special.
r8rman
I like the suit from the kitchen pic... way good! smile.gif
But seriously, like bottoms of first one better, tho I agree w/Bondi that you'd look even sexier (how thats possible I dont know) with a higher cut.
The top of the second is nice, but I get an "older" impression more so than sexy..
The third pic, tho more material, did more for me... I'd love to see that on the beach... 22.gif
cangirl18
Thanks guys! Big help.

Now if I could find one for less than $20...

Hey, don't forget I post pics on RMP too... and (insert shameless request for ratings here).

Thanks!
love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
I like the floral one best as well.
The striped one is pretty sexy too. The stripes really accentuate your lovely curves.

And the one where your tits are showing is great too for obvious reasons tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 5 2007, 11:48 AM)
Thanks guys! Big help.

Now if I could find one for less than $20...

Hey, don't forget I post pics on RMP too... and (insert shameless request for ratings here).

Thanks!
love-smiley-077.gif

Im heading over for my weekly browse silvio.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(somfan @ Feb 5 2007, 01:08 AM)
Wow!! You could be a Sylvia's swimsuit model...or even a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model...OMG, maybe you are!  wink.gif

what's sylvias? is that around me?
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 7 2007, 12:38 AM)
what's sylvias?  is that around me?

Please tell me because I am dying to know
cangirl18
Thank you for your suggestions folks! I want you to know, I sign up for the gym today!

I also want you to know I lust over Hott.

And that if I could take her to the gym with me, and have it my way, we'd get sweaty before we left the locker room.

And then there's the sauna.

And the hot tub. Or the Hott tub?

God her new pics are smokin'. tongue.gif
cangirl18
Oh! and "good morning, I'm off to work" !!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 7 2007, 09:10 AM)

I see your work has a pretty loose defintion of casual day.
But with you wroking there I can't blame them.
08.gif love-smiley-085.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 7 2007, 11:08 AM)
Thank you for your suggestions folks! I want you to know, I sign up for the gym today!

I also want you to know I lust over Hott.

And that if I could take her to the gym with me, and have it my way, we'd get sweaty before we left the locker room.

And then there's the sauna.

And the hot tub. Or the Hott tub?

God her new pics are smokin'. tongue.gif

awww thanks girl! you know, i've always considered joining the gym, i just think it would bore me to hell! Tell me how it goes! smile.gif
I'd do the hot tub idea any time though and that would not bore me to death! kisses. HOTT grinning-smiley-003.gif smilio09.gif
hott1976
2thumbs.gif blue always looks good on a nice tanned body. smile.gif i go for the blue choice for you.

Here are two of my favs! smile.gif
hott1976
2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
have I ever told you how good you look in that blue bikini?
hott1976
who me or her? or both? LOL
paybarraman
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 7 2007, 03:19 PM)
who me or her?  or both?  LOL

Hott you look delicious in the blue....But I like the floral print for Cangirl
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 7 2007, 02:19 PM)
who me or her?  or both?  LOL

sorry for the vaguness.
I already commented on cangirl's suits so it was directed at you.
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 7 2007, 11:08 AM)

You possess that body WITHOUT the aid of a gym???

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 7 2007, 11:10 AM)

I am applying for any vacant position at your workplace NOW!

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 7 2007, 01:19 PM)
2thumbs.gif blue always looks good on a nice tanned body.  smile.gif  i go for the blue choice for you. 

Here are two of my favs!  smile.gif

Yeah, blue is my fav colour on most girls!
cangirl18
say cheese
cangirl18
I want Hott's body. Take that any way you want. I mean it all.
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 02:29 AM)
say cheese

DAMN! The camera positioning is great, a glimpse but the mystery remains!

I love the little bow on your panties, and if I ever saw a body I could kiss all over for days on end, that is it!
closeup
I want Hott's body. Take that any way you want. I mean it all.

That's like Warren Buffet wishing he was as rich as Bill Gates. coz.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 8 2007, 02:37 AM)
That's like Warren Buffet wishing he was as rich as Bill Gates.  coz.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif I have no idea who that is but I get your little analargy.... very funny!
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 8 2007, 02:40 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif I have no idea who that is but I get your little analargy.... very funny!

Buffett is the second richest man in the world, Gates is the richest. Here's some irony for ya-Guess who Buffett is leaving all his money to when he dies, Yep-Bill Gates.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 8 2007, 02:47 AM)
Buffett is the second richest man in the world, Gates is the richest. Here's some irony for ya-Guess who Buffett is leaving all his money to when he dies, Yep-Bill Gates.

No I meant Gates...........

Hey-Oh! tongue.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 06:29 AM)
say cheese

I'd love to see you having Hott's body!!!!

Trust me girl you body is hot too!!!

Your both Smokin!!!

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 12:29 AM)
say cheese

I lust for that body!

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 8 2007, 12:37 AM)
That's like Warren Buffet wishing he was as rich as Bill Gates.  coz.gif

haha, great analogy!

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 8 2007, 12:47 AM)

Yeah, and I love his song Magaritaville wacko.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 8 2007, 01:09 AM)
No I meant Gates...........
Hey-Oh! tongue.gif

haha
hey, that's my line
uhhh BAM?
cangirl18
I wonder- as I've watched the ratings board- what the hell's going on? Are we now recruiting votes from outside sources? There are some titties on there that are not necessarily yummier than some veterans who have slipped right off the list.

In one week, we have almost lost Hot Mom, Misstits (how the hell did she drop so low!?) and Alginfrus (who was riding number one for a looong time)

I'd like to see more thought, consideration, open-mindedness in the ratings I guess. No 1's because they're fake, no low scores because there's some stomach with the rack...
And no 10's merely because they are 18 (guys)!

I think I have given everyone an 8 or higher because I think they are all magically delicious. 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 11:04 AM)
I wonder- as I've watched the ratings board- what the hell's going on? Are we now recruiting votes from outside sources? There are some titties on there that are not necessarily yummier than some veterans who have slipped right off the list.

In one week, we have almost lost Hot Mom, Misstits (how the hell did she drop so low!?) and Alginfrus (who was riding number one for a looong time)

I'd like to see more thought, consideration, open-mindedness in the ratings I guess. No 1's because they're fake, no low scores because there's some stomach with the rack...

I think I have given everyone an 8 or higher because I think they are all magically delicious.  2thumbs.gif

I just vote what I vote, and that's about all I can do. I take a variety of factors into acount.
And I don't vote 10 just because they are 18....although it helps tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 01:04 PM)

I think I have given everyone an 8 or higher because I think they are all magically delicious.  2thumbs.gif

I explained why they always start at the top and work their way down. It will hardly ever work the other way. You don't get listed until you have at least 100 votes. You'll notice the women closest to the top also have closest to 100 votes, compared to the women below them. It's just how math works, it really has very little to do with how hot you are. The lesson here is keep posting a lot of pictures, the newer they are (the closer to 100 votes) the higher they'll be. Don't make me 'splain this to you again. smilio12.gif
ida_man2005
I vote based on the entire package...including how artistic/original the pic is. I don't care whether they are real/fake, large or small. I have my own criteria as I'm sure other do. You rate high in my voting!!
paybarraman
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 01:29 AM)
say cheese

Can't speak....jaw locked open. ohmy.gif

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 12:04 PM)

Closeup hit it sweetheart. We all vote, and I'm sure fairly at that. It just becomes a numbers game. The more votes you have total will ultimately pull your agregate score down. Newer pics that score well will always ride higher. But keep in mind. Some of Hot_Mom_II's pics jumped high based on a couple of new votes. Her numbers have always been strong due to longevity here and sheer magnificence.
closeup
Maybe I should post a "Ratings Guide" to help keep scores more consistent.

Score 1: A guy

Score 2: An out of focus picture of a woman
practically fully dressed.
0r an obvious fake

Score 3: An average woman showing no
boobs or butt.

Score 4: An above average woman showing no
boobs.

Score 5: Average, topless, or above average but
out of focus or a really small picture.

Score 6: Above average, nice picture but somethings
missing (pose/clothing/lighting/some guys hand groping)

Score 7: Nice Rack, or nice ass, average pose/lighting/etc

Score 8: Nice tits And nice body-maybe a shot of the kitty

Score 9: Outstanding tits/hot body/exceptional pose

Score 10: All of 9 plus a sexy personality
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 8 2007, 02:46 PM)
Maybe I should post a "Ratings Guide" to help keep scores more consistent.
Score 1:     A guy

Score 2:    An out of focus picture of a woman
               practically fully dressed.
               0r an obvious fake

Score 3:     An average woman showing no
                boobs or butt.

Score 4:     An above average woman showing no
                boobs.

Score 5:     Average, topless, or above average but
                out of focus or a  really small picture.

Score 6:      Above average, nice picture but somethings
                 missing (pose/clothing/lighting/some guys hand groping)

Score 7:       Nice Rack, or nice ass, average pose/lighting/etc

Score 8:       Nice tits And nice body-maybe a shot of the kitty

Score 9:       Outstanding tits/hot body/exceptional pose

Score 10:     All of 9 plus a sexy personality

Score 11: All girls who write Gnappster on their boobs
cangirl18
You all have an obsession with math.

I meant, I don't find some of the upper ranked pics that... great.
And I wonder if, when one does near the top of the list, if someone comes along and "evens them all out" by rating low....

I do this on HotorNot. blink.gif

Kidding.

I do go through and vote and I think where I am most unfair is that I rate a person's pic also against their previous pics...

If they had one that was a ten, and this one's just as good but lacking somehting (or has no variation fromt he last), I give it a 9.

But please, don't give me any more math. Or I will put schlong pics on your forums.
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 02:55 PM)
But please, don't give me any more math. Or I will put schlong pics on your forums.

no don't. that's ddd35's schtick laughing-smiley-017.gif
paybarraman
No more math. I gave all your pics a 10. Mainly cause irregardless of the pic, pose or lighting, your tits look great.
closeup
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 04:55 PM)

And I wonder if, when  one does near the top of the list, if someone comes along and "evens them all out" by rating low.... 

I do this on HotorNot.   blink.gif

Kidding.

I do go through and vote and I think where I am most unfair is that I rate a person's pic also against their previous pics...

If they had one that was a ten, and this one's just as good but lacking somehting (or has no variation fromt he last), I give it a 9.

I tried explaining without math in my last post, My Ratings Guide. You should just take your 9's and 10's and save your thinking for rescuing my 411 from the cellar.
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 8 2007, 03:07 PM)
I tried explaining without math in my last post, My Ratings Guide. You should just take your 9's and 10's  and save your thinking for rescuing my 411 from the cellar.

Rescue your 411? Let's at least set reasonable goals wink.gif
closeup
Although it's pretty difficult talking about numbers and averages without using math, I suppose it's possible. It's like the poll for a new moderator: I've always only had one vote, but earlier in the voting I commanded 5% of the total. Now I'm below 3%, but with still just the one vote. Will I ever get back to zero? Gnappy, could you explain how this is possible?
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 8 2007, 03:27 PM)
Although it's pretty difficult talking about numbers and averages without using math, I suppose it's possible. It's like the poll for a new moderator: I've always only had one vote, but earlier in the voting I commanded 5% of the total. Now I'm below 3%, but with still just the  one vote.  Will I ever get back to zero? Gnappy, could you explain how this is possible?

Hey you said no numbers. Then I see 3s and 0s? You freakin lied, man!
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 8 2007, 05:37 PM)
Hey you said no numbers. Then I see 3s and 0s? You freakin lied, man!

I didn't say no numbers, I said no math. Cangirl will explain the difference to you after she posts a schlong in your 411. You can thank me later.
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 8 2007, 03:47 PM)
I didn't say no numbers, I said no math. Cangirl will explain the difference to you after she posts a schlong in your 411. You can thank me later.

Can you dumb it down a shade? wacko.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 8 2007, 05:56 PM)
Can you dumb it down a shade? wacko.gif

CITY OF NEW YORK - REVISED HIGH SCHOOL MATH PROFICIENCY EXAM

NAME :______________________________
GANG NAME :______________________________

1) Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what is the street value of the rest of his hold?

2) Rufus pimps 3 hos. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Rufus' $800 per day crack habit?

3) Jerome wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounces will he need?

4) Willie gets $200 for a stolen BMW, $150 for stealing a Corvette,and $100 for a 4x4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes, and 3 4x4's, how many more Corvettes must he steal to have $900?

5) Raoul got 6 years for murder, He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 per month, how much money will be left when he gets out? **Extra credit question: How much more time will he get for killing the ho that spent his money?

6) If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet , how many letters can be sprayed with 3 eight ounce cans of spray paint?

7) Hector knocked up 3 girls in the gang. There are 27 girls in his gang. What is the exact percentage of girls Hector knocked up?

8) Bernie is a lookout for the gang. Bernie has a boa constrictor that eats 3 small rats per week at a cost of $5 per rat. If Bernie makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can he feed the boa with one weeks salary?

9) Billy steals Joe's skateboard. As Billy skates away at 35 mph, Joe loads his 357 Magnum. If it takes Joe 20 seconds to load his Magnum,how far away will Billy be when he gets whacked?
hott1976
people rate people lower... my ratings aren't as high as i'd like them but .............who cares!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 8 2007, 01:16 PM)
And I don't vote 10 just because they are 18....although it helps tongue.gif

and how!

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 8 2007, 04:55 PM)

And I wonder if, when  one does near the top of the list, if someone comes along and "evens them all out" by rating low.... 

I do this on HotorNot.   blink.gif

Kidding.

Honey i wondered the same thing for a long time when i first came to RMM. Take your most recent pic for example. It is without doubt the hottest thing I have seen on RMM since the days of sussed, i mean outstanding.

However, you will still see others ranked above it that in now way deserve to be there, because some guys rank tits on quantity not quality. I mean if you weighed 300lbs your tits would be big too,b ut you dont. Others have the whole anti fake thing but they have obviously never felt a fake breast. Let me tell you, they are just as great to play with!

Just try and not get hung up on it because for every cool person on RMM (like me tongue.gif ) there are a thousand fucking losers. And there is over 150,000 members here and also, visitors can vote!
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 9 2007, 12:21 AM)
and how!
Honey i wondered the same thing for a long time when i first came to RMM. Take your most recent pic for example. It is without doubt the hottest thing I have seen on RMM since the days of sussed, i mean outstanding.

However, you will still see others ranked above it that in now way deserve to be there, because some guys rank tits on quantity not quality. I mean if you weighed 300lbs your tits would be big too,b ut you dont. Others have the whole anti fake thing but they have obviously never felt a fake breast. Let me tell you, they are just as great to play with!

Just try and not get hung up on it because for every cool person on RMM (like me tongue.gif ) there are a thousand fucking losers. And there is over 150,000 members here and also, visitors can vote!

Jeez, Here we have "1000 fucking losers", "150,000 members", and "300lb tits". Sounds like someone didn't heed your warning about no math.
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 8 2007, 10:21 PM)

there are only 20,000 members here. but there are 150,000 if you count all the closeups laughing-smiley-017.gif
r8rman
say cheese

Cheese... Hell, I'll say anything you want smile.gif
(well, knowing some of these guys on here... almost anything)
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 9 2007, 12:28 AM)
Jeez, Here we have "1000 fucking losers", "150,000 members", and "300lb tits". Sounds like someone didn't heed your warning about no math.

No math you say???

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 9 2007, 02:04 AM)
there are only 20,000 members here. but there are 150,000 if you count all the closeups laughing-smiley-017.gif

Yeah... i hit an extra 0 but was too damn lazy to edit it out.

So I wonder who the "cool" 15 are confused-smiley-013.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.