Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cangirl18
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 7 2007, 07:34 AM)
So, as you guys know, I have pix on RMP as well. I realized just how many guys, and some girls, put their pics for rating in the message boards. I guess they want more comments.

Anybody wanna start a poll about how many would actually post pics of "the snail" "the hamburger" or "the infamous goat" if requested? laughing-smiley-017.gif

you been watching to many late night reruns on HBO . tongue.gif
Something_Creative
Cangirl I know what you are talking about, From Real Sex, (awesome show btw)I think I have seen every episode.
cangirl18
Come on, really? no takers? tongue.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 8 2007, 02:36 PM)

coz.gif coz.gif You'll have to explain further i you want me to help!!!!

Just pretend i'm stupid!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(wincy69 @ Mar 8 2007, 10:39 AM)
coz.gif  coz.gif You'll have to explain further i you want me to help!!!!

she wants you to tie your noodle in a knot.... like hand puppets but with a penis...

saw the show couldn't work out why we got front row seats booking on the day.... now i know why..
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 8 2007, 08:36 AM)

hmm well if ya want to play with my penis in a normal sexual way , i ll take it , but no bow ties , or hamburgers or any other shit like that .. lets face it most of the guys here are still trying to google it .. LOL
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 8 2007, 04:54 PM)
hmm well if ya want to  play with my penis  in a normal sexual way  , i ll take it , but no bow ties  , or hamburgers  or any other shit like that   ..   lets face it most of the guys here are still trying to google it  .. LOL

whereas 3d is an expert laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 7 2007, 09:47 AM)
you know the snail, and the hamburger, right?

oh god. Penis Puppetry

I hear 3d is an expert at the frightened turtle. laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 8 2007, 10:36 AM)

I'll take ya anytime wink.gif

QUOTE(wincy69 @ Mar 8 2007, 10:39 AM)
coz.gif  coz.gif You'll have to explain further i you want me to help!!!!

Pretend? blink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 8 2007, 04:57 PM)
whereas 3d is an expert laughing-smiley-017.gif

well of course , You must of finally found it on google eh ?
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 8 2007, 05:00 PM)
well of course   ,  You must of finally found it on google eh  ?

yup, and I found a rave review of it from some corn farmer in peoria tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 8 2007, 05:03 PM)
yup, and I found a rave review of it from some corn farmer in peoria tongue.gif

well yeah , should have been # 158,000. out of 1,857,9687,445,000. wow thats why it took you so long tongue.gif
Puppet
Stopping by to leave my love smile.gif love-smiley-052.gif
Gnappster
Hey, I just noticed I missed your bday!
So Happy Way Late Birthday!
r8rman
may I be the first to say it's almost "cangirl-day"..... better known to us mortals as Saturday.......
2thumbs.gif
NakedGirlLover
QUOTE(r8rman @ Mar 9 2007, 09:10 PM)
may I be the first to say it's almost "cangirl-day".....   better known to us mortals as Saturday.......
2thumbs.gif

or Sat On day. smilio09.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(r8rman @ Mar 9 2007, 07:10 PM)
may I be the first to say it's almost "cangirl-day".....   better known to us mortals as Saturday.......
2thumbs.gif

good call grinning-smiley-003.gif
NakedGirlLover
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2007, 06:21 PM)
Hey, I just noticed I missed your bday!
So Happy Way Late Birthday!

That's ok Gnappy. Didn't you know all Queens have two birthdays. food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(NakedGirlLover @ Mar 9 2007, 07:26 PM)
That's ok Gnappy. Didn't you know all Queens have two birthdays.  food-smiley-004.gif

A great call ! NGL 2thumbs.gif
nybandit
grinning-smiley-003.gif Happy Saturday CG!.......hope you had a great week!
r8rman
I sure hope that Daylight SAvings Time 'glitch' had an affect on Can's schedule... Or maybe mine... somehow I seemed to miss cangirl-day...
Someone please tell me it's not really Sunday morning, cuz I'm here to get my 'fix' and , well..... I'm starting to get the shakes
HELP Cangirl
ddd35
QUOTE(r8rman @ Mar 11 2007, 06:37 AM)
I sure hope that Daylight SAvings Time 'glitch' had an affect on Can's schedule...   Or maybe mine...  somehow I seemed to miss cangirl-day...
Someone please tell me it's not really Sunday morning, cuz I'm here to get my 'fix' and , well.....  I'm starting to get the shakes
HELP Cangirl

I fear the new posting rules may be having a effect on our favorite girls posting habits ,if you havent seen the new rules , Read at the top of each ,and see what Freak has had to implement do to crack down on XXX stuff . that will probably help . tongue.gif
Puppet
that or shes out working on a tan smile.gif tis a nice day out smile.gif
cangirl18
I am here! I'm sorry I missed my expected Saturday deadlines...

I had babysitting duties, sorta. Hung out with my neice who's old enough to "do what I do and not what I say."

Anyway, sorry to disappoint, but I will be back later. I have been slammed with work, gym, house, blah blah blah.

But I appreciate that you guys aren't being mean about it, or laying on (many) guilt trips. And, there's always baby's thread to keep you occupied.

You know, she's from Cali, right? At least we're both on the west coast.

"Have rack- will travel" tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 12 2007, 07:00 AM)
I am here! I'm sorry I missed my expected Saturday deadlines...

I had babysitting duties, sorta.  Hung out with my neice who's old enough to "do what I do and not what I say."

Anyway, sorry to disappoint, but I will be back later. I have been slammed with work, gym, house, blah blah blah.

But I appreciate that you guys aren't being mean about it, or laying on (many) guilt trips. And, there's always baby's thread to keep you occupied.

You know, she's from Cali, right?  At least we're both on the west coast.

"Have rack- will travel"  tongue.gif

Well just glad your still around , was afraid maybe you had disapeared like some do at times ... Glad your back !!!! have a great week .. and yeah did notice that the 2 of you were from the west , that make for some awesome pics .. food-smiley-004.gif
cangirl18
haha, I just realized Baby and I cross reference eachother in our threads. She's telling people to check my thread onSaturdays, and I'm telling people that I have nothing, go check with Baby.

Looks like you guys are SOL. smilio04.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 12 2007, 07:23 AM)
haha, I just realized Baby and I cross reference eachother in our threads. She's telling people to check my thread onSaturdays, and I'm telling people that I have nothing, go check with Baby.

Looks like you guys are SOL.  smilio04.gif

That's cool. You guys have plenty in the archives to keep one "busy" jerkit.gif
Puppet
hahahah.. damn we get screwed either way.. with no happy ending! LOL

Just glad to hear from you and to know your doing well.. smile.gif you were missed smile.gif
Puppet
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Beautiful smile.gif

I see you down there! tongue.gif

love-smiley-052.gif
Puppet
POKE.... POKE POKE.... POKE POKE POKE! banana2.gif <-- closest thing i could find to a poking smilie!
Puppet
Left me without a word ~! sad.gif
Puppet
im so unloved im going to have to go drown myself in a bottle of something strong.. Phucked Puppet will be taking over for chat soon tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 12 2007, 09:23 AM)

Looks like you guys are SOL.  smilio04.gif

Maybe it was our cruel cruel master plan...

Jokes on you guys?? tongue.gif
Puppet
well since im puppetmaxter... i love divisery :smile.gif

well played... can i have some more
cangirl18
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 12 2007, 09:10 PM)
Left me without a word ~! sad.gif

Sorry, Puppet, I told you I'm busy --- I can get on while I'm looking up bank stuff then I log right back off or forget to reply...

I'm a bad meloner these days sad.gif
Puppet
I get to spank you and we'll call it even! smilio12.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 13 2007, 07:23 AM)
Sorry, Puppet, I told you I'm busy --- I can get on while I'm looking up bank stuff then I log right back off or forget to reply...

do you at least look up bank stuff naked?
Puppet
hahah balancing a check book naked... lol sounds edgy lol!
cangirl18
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 14 2007, 12:05 AM)
hahah balancing a check book naked... lol sounds edgy lol!

carbon copies mean bad paper cuts...
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 14 2007, 07:37 AM)
carbon copies mean bad paper cuts...

ohmy.gif
ouch
Puppet
Well don't try to flip checks with your nipples would be my best advice there! laughing-smiley-017.gif
nybandit
Hey CG..thanks for the love this morning......

thought i would stop and say ..... wub.gif smilio05.gif

you're the best!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 14 2007, 05:03 PM)
Well don't try to flip checks with your nipples would be my best advice there! laughing-smiley-017.gif

personal experience? laughing-smiley-017.gif
Puppet
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii CG tongue.gif oh and gnappy.. I only know from trying with my nutsack!
cangirl18
WEll happy St. Patrick's Day y'all!

I have a couple new pairs of panties, but I really ought to be doing yard work today. It's nice out...
r8rman
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 17 2007, 11:25 AM)

I have a couple new pairs of panties, but I really ought to be doing yard work today. It's nice out...

well........
showing us the panties may also double as showing your well trimmed bush... which of course is a result of your hard 'yard work'.... so that should count the same, eh?
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Mar 17 2007, 09:25 AM)

well it will be nice out all summer Why take the time now ?
Puppet
hehehe Well nothing wrong with pictures of you all hot and dripping with salty sweat....Mmmmmm 24.gif
Puppet
ahemmm back to the top you go!
Puppet
CGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG smile.gif HI HUN~
cangirl18
thanks for the bump.

I'm actually so sore from working in the yard yesterday... and then that headstand... that I refuse to get out of my sweats. I'm getting old. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.