Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cangirl18
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Bobaloo
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jan 23 2007, 06:26 PM)
where is Cangirl when you need to stop all this "foolish Simpsons" banter.......lert me see some more of that fine cooter and stellar can
now that would be more like it
dont get me wrong.....never can have to much Simpsons but........

check out the woo tactics on Mr. Casanova over here.

I wonder if it will work. confused-smiley-013.gif
Nosmelc
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jan 23 2007, 06:26 PM)
lert me see some more of that fine cooter and stellar can

Thank goodness he didnt say that to me. I dont think I could have resisted his undeniable charms. I'd probably have driven straight to his house and let him have his way with me!!

Smell that?? ::SNIFF SNIFF:: That's Sarcasm!!
stevieboy
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 23 2007, 06:49 PM)
Thank goodness he didnt say that to me. I dont think I could have resisted his undeniable charms. I'd probably have driven straight to his house and let him have his way with me!!

Nosmelc...I don't know whats more appealing...your wit...or your pix!

Anyone else want to weigh in on this to help me decide???
nybandit
thats great....another fine lady with a sense of sarcasm....lol

i think i have come home.......

bob...i have seen less childish banter work around here.......so who knows... coz.gif
r8rman
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jan 23 2007, 06:51 PM)
Nosmelc...I don't know whats more appealing...your wit...or your pix!

Anyone else want to weigh in on this to help me decide???

like the wit.....
BUT LOVE the tit!!!!!!!!!!
r8rman
Cangirl is in the house.........
Hopefully that camera has been a busy toy smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 23 2007, 06:07 PM)
ah, yes. I remember now

It's Mr. Kurns, you idiot!!!

laughing-smiley-017.gif Yes... thats the one!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 23 2007, 06:33 PM)
check out the woo tactics on Mr. Casanova over here. 

I wonder if it will work.  confused-smiley-013.gif

Im stealing those lines to use in nightclubs this weekend

QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 23 2007, 06:49 PM)

user posted image
cangirl18
are you guys done yet? blink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 23 2007, 11:06 PM)
are you guys done yet?  blink.gif

Im done if you are here to distract me tongue.gif
r8rman
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 23 2007, 11:06 PM)
are you guys done yet?  blink.gif

user posted image
cangirl18
QUOTE(r8rman @ Jan 23 2007, 11:14 PM)
user posted image

Classic response!
Anyway, sorry not too involved tonight- I was going to show the bf that I don't love my computer than him, but he doesn't seem too interested anyway. sad.gif

I came through the fornt door with a wet spot through my slacks... nothing done about it. coz.gif dry.gif
Dano
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 23 2007, 11:10 AM)
Thanks to Bondi-

Nice Boots 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 24 2007, 12:25 AM)
Classic response!
Anyway, sorry not too involved tonight- I was going to show the bf that I don't love my computer than him, but he doesn't seem too interested anyway. sad.gif

I came through the fornt door with a wet spot through my slacks... nothing done about it.  coz.gif  dry.gif

What makes me more disappointed that not being able to personally have sex with every hottie that walks the earth, is seeing them have sex with men who don't appreciate what they have got!
Puppet
Well if it helps i did my girl twice for you and shes past the fuck out ! Was hoping maybe you at least felt a long distance tingle lol love-smiley-077.gif

If problem persist come to texas immediately for short term remedy.. definately should not let go untreated for extended periods of time.

P.S Bondi its ok as long as the population of 13 yr old boys doesn't grow any smaller your sex life shouldn't diminish all that much from lack of hotties.. smilio04.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 24 2007, 03:24 AM)
Well if it helps i did my girl twice for you and shes past the fuck out ! Was hoping maybe you at least felt a long distance tingle lol  love-smiley-077.gif
If problem persist come to texas immediately for short term remedy.. definately should not let go untreated for extended periods of time.
P.S Bondi its ok as long as the population of 13 yr old boys doesn't grow any smaller your sex life shouldn't diminish all that much from lack of hotties.. smilio04.gif

You are way off.................

It's girls I fuck and they are TWELVE ph34r.gif
Blond Bombshell
Hey Cangirl Just play with the girls , remember that boys are only as big as their sticks &
Most are only about 7

Sorry guys but someone had to tell you tongue.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 24 2007, 04:25 AM)
Classic response!

I came through the fornt door with a wet spot through my slacks... nothing done about it.  coz.gif  dry.gif

I think you need to up grade your BF if he's not interested in wet spots!!!

To me!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif 22.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jan 24 2007, 08:32 AM)
Hey Cangirl Just play with the girls , remember that boys are only as big as their sticks &
Most are only about 7

you promised you would not tell .
Bobaloo
QUOTE(r8rman @ Jan 23 2007, 11:14 PM)
user posted image

laughing-smiley-014.gif That should go on the clickable smileys... along with that Bam-bam pic.
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 23 2007, 10:25 PM)
Classic response!

Your bf must be:
a. dead
b. gay
c. sleeping around
and in your case none of those is even a valid excuse.

I came through the door with a wet spot through my pants once, but my wife told me it isn't sexy when a gut does it smilio02.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 24 2007, 01:09 PM)
Your bf must be:
a. dead
b. gay
c. sleeping around
and in your case none of those is even a valid excuse.

I came through the door with a wet spot through my pants once, but my wife told me it isn't sexy when a gut does it  smilio02.gif

pee guy thinks it's hot wacko.gif
hott1976
hiya! thanks for the oil idea..now i'm just tryin to find a helper in that whole lube me up with oil episode....since it was your idea cangirl..can you help me? LOL
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 24 2007, 06:00 PM)
hiya!  thanks for the oil idea..now i'm just tryin to find a helper in that whole lube me up with oil episode....since it was your idea cangirl..can you help me?  LOL

yes! yes, she can. And I'll help her help you! wink.gif
nybandit
Hott, maybe we can get her to spank you with a spatula while she lubes you up.......

tongue.gif
Christof
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 24 2007, 06:15 PM)
pee guy thinks it's hot wacko.gif

Im going to choose to ignore that
cangirl18
Hope you guys still check in here- I've been gone for at least 24 hours.
Anywho, I apologize if I've not written back, here or PMs, as I've been feeling under the weather. Hopefully I'll be able to do some "catching up" this weekend. Maybe fill some requests? love-smiley-077.gif

Later alligators!

And, please don't give up on me... I promise I'll be better about replying. sad.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 26 2007, 12:16 PM)
Anywho, I apologize if I've not written back, here or PMs, as I've been feeling under the weather. Hopefully I'll be able to do some "catching up" this weekend. Maybe fill some requests? love-smiley-077.gif

Later alligators!

And, please don't give up on me... I promise I'll be better about replying.  sad.gif

I'm not giving up on you. We give the new girls around here at least 48 hours before that happens.

In any case, I'm sure your under-the-weather condition is something Dr. Bobaloo would have no problem taking care of for you wink.gif

Hope ya feel better soon, babe smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 26 2007, 10:16 AM)

Later alligators!

And, please don't give up on me... I promise I'll be better about replying.  sad.gif

I never give up on a sexy girl like you. We're just a little jaded around here, seeing as many a hot woman has disappeared just like that.
Good to know you're still around and hope you're feeling better.
Please feel free to write Gnappster on your ample breasts and post it here wink.gif

That is all.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jan 24 2007, 08:32 AM)
Most are only about 7

7... wow, I've got some growing to do ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 24 2007, 11:11 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  That should go on the clickable smileys... along with that Bam-bam pic.

Hey yeah I posted that pic... and I dont even know where? confused-smiley-013.gif
closeup
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 26 2007, 12:16 PM)

Later alligators!

I won't give up on you-but what's in it for me?
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 27 2007, 12:47 AM)
I won't give up on you-but what's in it for me?

laughing-smiley-017.gif

Professional athletes... always wanting more!
r8rman
hopefully you're feeling better soon....
And don't worry, while we get spoiled some times with lots of pics from the ladies, no one is gonna complain no matter how long the comeback takes....
cangirl18
finally got my lazy butt up and into the shower. You know how that goes...
evade20
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 27 2007, 04:58 PM)

You have a fine butt...lazy or not! 22.gif popc1.gif
closeup

Nothing wrong with getting up at the crack of noon.
Nosmelc
Wow, wow and OH MY GOD........WOW!

You are absolutely amazing. Whoever started this topic sure does have great taste in women (insert girl on girl joke here)!
closeup
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 27 2007, 05:44 PM)

You are absolutely amazing. Whoever started this topic sure does have great taste in women (insert girl on girl joke here)!

I think you meant (insert girl on girl picture here). At least I hope you did. tongue.gif
Macdonald
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 27 2007, 05:50 PM)
I think you meant (insert girl on girl picture here). At least I hope you did. tongue.gif

I was kinda hopin that too lol tongue.gif
Nosmelc
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 27 2007, 05:50 PM)

TRUST ME, if I had a girl on girl pic with cangirl, I would find more than one place to post it!

For some reason, when I'm in the heat of the moment (with boy, girl, or girlS), wasting time getting a camera never really comes to mind.
cangirl18
don't worry, I got the video camera rolling at all times. Just in case you drop by. 03.gif
bondiguy

Holy hell!!!

Possibly my fav pic ever at RMM?

The long blonde hair, the doggy style position with the extreme arched back. A finely carved arse and the breasts, well they speak for themselves 22.gif
closeup
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 27 2007, 06:11 PM)
don't worry, I got the video camera rolling at all times. Just in case you drop by. 03.gif

Just a short 7 hour flight and she COULD be there. I'd walk from here to see you two together.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 27 2007, 06:15 PM)
Just a short 7 hour flight and she COULD be there. I'd walk from here to see you two together.

Just a short 14 hour flight to LA, connecting to..... ahh nevermind tongue.gif
nybandit
good god Can......thats rocket-tito

goalaso
evade20
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 27 2007, 05:44 PM)

She should...She gets to lot at an awesome body everyday! her own. tongue.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
cangirl18
Hey, I have a big favor to ask of all of you who appreciate my pix. I, before I realized how much COOLER RMM is, posted a few on ratemypix.com- a sister site. If you have time, wanna see a couple extra pics, cruise on over to the site and rate me? I just wanna see how I'd rank if I had over 100 votes. It's the competitive spirit in me. rolleyes.gif

Thanks all!

And by the way, if you tend to email me with requests for more pix, more often, try checking out the profile pics here as well. I think they're decent, but nobody ever sees them. Don't you guys wanna check out my profile? See who I am, what I am about? Am I only a set of titties to you people!? ohmy.gif

Don't answer that. love-smiley-077.gif
thartmanjock
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 27 2007, 10:59 PM)
Hey, I have a big favor to ask of all of you who appreciate my pix. I, before I realized how much COOLER RMM is, posted a few on ratemypix.com- a sister site. If you have time, wanna see a couple extra pics, cruise on over to the site and rate me? I just wanna see how I'd rank if I had over 100 votes. It's the competitive spirit in me.  rolleyes.gif

Thanks all!

And by the way, if you tend to email me with requests for more pix, more often, try checking out the profile pics here as well. I think they're decent, but nobody ever sees them. Don't you guys wanna check out my profile? See who I am, what I am about?  Am I only a set of titties to you people!? ohmy.gif

Don't answer that.  love-smiley-077.gif

on my way right now hottie!!
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 27 2007, 06:14 PM)
Holy hell!!!

Possibly my fav pic ever at RMM?

The long blonde hair, the doggy style position with the extreme arched back. A finely carved arse and the breasts, well they speak for themselves 22.gif

WOW what will Hott say ? coco.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 28 2007, 02:59 AM)
Hey, I have a big favor to ask of all of you who appreciate my pix. I, before I realized how much COOLER RMM is, posted a few on ratemypix.com- a sister site. If you have time, wanna see a couple extra pics, cruise on over to the site and rate me? I just wanna see how I'd rank if I had over 100 votes. It's the competitive spirit in me.  rolleyes.gif

Thanks all!

And by the way, if you tend to email me with requests for more pix, more often, try checking out the profile pics here as well. I think they're decent, but nobody ever sees them. Don't you guys wanna check out my profile? See who I am, what I am about?  Am I only a set of titties to you people!? ohmy.gif

Don't answer that.  love-smiley-077.gif

see what I can do sweets , and no your more then a set of boobies , for sure , you got a damn nice ass as well , and it would apear a sense of humor and some smarts to go tom make the total package .. 2thumbs.gif
r8rman

That is one 'fantasy-starting, penis-raising' picture!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.