Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cangirl18
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
nybandit
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 17 2007, 01:09 PM)
Happy weekend love-smiley-077.gif

I cant seem to explain it....but for some reason it just got a lot better!!

love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 17 2007, 11:44 AM)
That's a common misconception. It's as real as 3D's babysitter.

BAM!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif

Damn CG, that pic HAS to go up for rating... a phenomenal body!
ddd35

damnnnnnn thanks for getting the thread back on track doll , great pic... glad its the weekend ... 2thumbs.gif
Puppet
OK so i woke up before 3pm just to come and see if you were online tongue.gif Love the new postings cutie smile.gif
Kristi66083
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 16 2007, 12:16 AM)
I'd like to know what pics posted to the threads you've liked best... ones I haven't posted for ratings. Yes, I'm inviting you to go back and browse previous posts, then let me know the "winners."

Please don't respond "the one with your boobs, when they were like, yeah."

Thanks all! 2thumbs.gif

i would have to say my fav is the one of you in front of the mirror grinning-smiley-003.gif smilio12.gif
Kristi66083
QUOTE(Kristi66083 @ Feb 18 2007, 04:13 PM)
i would have to say my fav is the one of you in front of the mirror grinning-smiley-003.gif  smilio12.gif

and the one with your foot up in the bed with the high heals on

U HAVE A HOT ASS 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Feb 18 2007, 01:50 PM)
OK so i woke up before 3pm just to come and see if you were online tongue.gif Love the new postings cutie smile.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif before 3pm laughing-smiley-014.gif
Puppet
damn its 3:30 pm .. i should just be waking up! ..
closeup
You're busting my balls here, Cangirl. smilio12.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Feb 18 2007, 05:34 PM)
damn its 3:30 pm .. i should just be waking up! ..

Damn, life sucks huh?

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 18 2007, 05:49 PM)
You're busting my balls here, Cangirl.  smilio12.gif

I think she is gonna KEEP busting em now!
cangirl18
So maybe it's time for more constructive criticism. I swear, if anyone gives me a math lecture, I will post pictures of hair man asses all over your threads.

The pic that came up today for ratings for me, it's bombing in comparison. I mean, even the same pic on my profile pics is better. There aren't alot of other girls who posted for today logged on, so I can't say it's just healthy competitive spirit, and I don't have any negative comments. So, I'd like to know, what's the deal?

I figure it's the fact it's been up for a while elsewhere, people annoyed that it's not new.

Or, they are beyond obviously "fake"

Or, I pulled back and posted a *gasp* covered vagina shot.

Please, again with the ahiry man ass threat, don't say "they are stupid, it's perfect." I just wanna know an honest opinion as to why the ratings might be so low. Yes yes yes, I shouldn't care about the ratings, but now I'm worried about my own taste b/c I liked this pic...

This si where I dig for sympathy from Hott...brighten my day? and my thread?
wincy69
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 19 2007, 03:47 PM)
So maybe it's time for more constructive criticism. I swear, if anyone gives me a math lecture, I will post pictures of hair man asses all over your threads.

The pic that came up today for ratings for me, it's bombing in comparison. I mean, even the same pic on my profile pics is better. There aren't alot of other girls who posted for today logged on, so I can't say it's just healthy competitive spirit, and I don't have any negative comments. So, I'd like to know, what's the deal?

I figure it's the fact it's been up for a while elsewhere, people annoyed that it's not new.

Please, again with the ahiry man ass threat, don't say "they are stupid, it's perfect." I just wanna know an honest opinion as to why the ratings might be so low.  Yes yes yes, I shouldn't care about the ratings, but now I'm worried about my own taste b/c I liked this pic...

People may be comparing this one against your other pics!!!!

I like it so i gave it an 8!!! but ive marked others higher because i liked them more!!

xx
Boobluver2
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 19 2007, 11:47 AM)

Please, again with the ahiry man ass threat, don't say "they are stupid, it's perfect." I just wanna know an honest opinion as to why the ratings might be so low.  Yes yes yes, I shouldn't care about the ratings, but now I'm worried about my own taste b/c I liked this pic...

I wouldn't worry about your ratings, some people obviously have not had a recent eye examine as you look fantastic!! Your post today is HOT!! How I would love to unwrap that gift (birtday is this Thursday if you'd like to make me a pic - LOL!)!!!

All your posts so far have been good, and you should post what you want and not neccessarily what others want as everyone's choice is different. I am just glad you are sharing these with us! Again, your pics look great!!!

And as far as "obviously fake" I wouldn't worry as you look great! Anybody that has that problem has a problem. I mean, 'what is the difference between fake boobs and real boobs? Who cares?" Anybody is allowed to do whatever they want to themselves to feel better about who they are! You did not go overboard with your implants and they look great!!!!!!!!!!!

You have put a smile on many a face here! Don't worry, be happy!! You have made a lot of us very happy seeing your luscious body!!!

And I happened to have loved today's post!!! It got a 10 from me!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35

it would appear to me that sombody is wanting titsmcgee to stay on top , there is absolutly nothing wrong with the pic you have up for rating , it just may be the timing of such a post . but who really knows for sure .. not much help I know but something to think about .. tongue.gif
closeup
Some people thought it was a 10.
Some people thought it was a 9.
Some people thought it was an 8.
Some people thought it was a 7.
Some people didn't vote.

It's as simple as that.
Puppet
hrmm ill have to take a look and critique it for you..i have no problem picking apart pictures.. hell you already know i think your beautiful so it shouldn't be taken to personal.. I write a review when i return smile.gif
Puppet
hrmm ill have to take a look and critique it for you..i have no problem picking apart pictures.. hell you already know i think your beautiful so it shouldn't be taken to personal.. I write a review when i return smile.gif
bondiguy

Ok I havent seen the pic yet but I can only guess the following reasons:

*There are still morons out there that feel they cant vote you a 10 or a 9 or whatever because you have man made breasts (I dont say fake because i have felt fake before and they feel real to me!!!)

*Also, once someone like you raises the bar with your pics, people will have an expectation of what your pics should be, and compare with to your other pics. Maybe they liked the mirror shot better, they voted that a 10. They thought this shot wasn't as good and voted it 8 or 9.

*The third reason is that you can not possibly begin to understand the minds of some of the people who visit rating pages on the internet?
cangirl18
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 20 2007, 12:24 AM)
*The third reason is that you can not possibly begin to understand the minds of some of the people who visit rating pages on the internet?

Like... yours?
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 20 2007, 12:29 AM)
Like... yours?

ESPECIALLY mine coco.gif
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 20 2007, 12:24 AM)
Ok I havent seen the pic yet but I can only guess the following reasons:

*There are still morons out there that feel they cant vote you a 10 or a 9 or whatever because you have man made breasts (I dont say fake because i have felt fake before and they feel real to me!!!)

*Also, once someone like you raises the bar with your pics, people will have an expectation of what your pics should be, and compare with to your other pics. Maybe they liked the mirror shot better, they voted that a 10. They thought this shot wasn't as good and voted it 8 or 9.

Exactly what I said but ten times as many words. Remember, it's your post count you're trying to increase, not your word count. tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 19 2007, 09:47 AM)

Is it the pic with the white bowed outfit? It's 7.8 right now which doesn't seem like a bad score. The pose looks good, the subject matter is for sure good. What could improve on? I dunno, not much. But if I had to change one thing, maybe try lighting it differently. I've seem good pics turn into great pics with just a lighting change. I would pick a soft-white/yellow light/lamp lighting one side of your body but still keeping the rest of the lighting in the room the same. It will create some subtle shadows that will accentuate your already stunning breasts. Just a thought. You may try it and decide the pics suck. But you asked for opionon.
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 03:12 PM)
Is it the pic with the white bowed outfit? It's 7.8 right now which doesn't seem like a bad score. The pose looks good, the subject matter is for sure good. What could improve on? I dunno, not much. But if I had to change one thing, maybe try lighting it differently. I've seem good pics turn into great pics with just a lighting change. I would pick a soft-white/yellow light/lamp lighting one side of your body but still keeping the rest of the lighting in the room the same. It will create some subtle shadows that will accentuate your already stunning breasts. Just a thought. You may try it and decide the pics suck. But you asked for opionon.

Im guesiing he has a light just like that beside his bed and hed really like for you to come over and let him show you what hes talking about ..
cangirl18
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 03:12 PM)

Lighting a la LittlenSoft? good thinking... 2thumbs.gif
nybandit
I watch the top ratings board and I cant seem to figure out how when there are only a few ladies rated high with very hot bodies and alot rated high with very poor bodies but huge boobs.....the sight seems to be loaded with people who like women that have no right being rated......it should stay covered....i never comment or rate women i find repulsive.....it is a matter of presence but i cant look at some of them and think "thats so hot" i would rather vomit..... puke1.gif

I will continue to support the hot beautiful women and pass on the others.....i think jealousy has alot to do with the ratings page.....so consider that....

lets start a RMBFFM site.....for all those that like that kind of thing...

keep up the good work CG......you are one of the hottest women here.... love-smiley-077.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(nybandit @ Feb 21 2007, 11:34 AM)
I watch the top ratings board and I cant seem to figure out how when there are only a few ladies rated high with very hot bodies and alot rated high with very poor bodies but huge boobs.....the sight seems to be loaded with people who like women that have no right being rated......it should stay covered....i never comment or rate women i find repulsive.....it is a matter of presence but i cant look at some of them and think "thats so hot"  i would rather vomit..... puke1.gif
I will continue to support the hot beautiful women and pass on the others.....i think jealousy has alot to do with the ratings page.....so consider that....
keep up the good work CG......you are one of the hottest women here.... love-smiley-077.gif

What he said!!! I agree!!!

food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 21 2007, 08:30 AM)

yeah sorta like that.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 20 2007, 07:48 AM)
Exactly what I said but ten times as many words. Remember, it's your post count you're trying to increase, not your word count. tongue.gif

So I should have broke that into 5 posts??? tongue.gif

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 21 2007, 10:30 AM)

If you got the lighting as good as LnS has it, your pics would be gold!!!

Maybe try some sepia or black and white shots too?
cangirl18
1 of my first pics was black and white and everyone said "great shot, why not colored?"
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 22 2007, 08:39 AM)
1 of my first pics was black and white and everyone said "great shot, why not colored?"

colored grinning-smiley-003.gif
chicagoBob
So maybe it's time for more constructive criticism...

My guess as to why the rating was lower is because it had part of it blurred out. Now, it can be a good pic with or without vagina in it, i just don't like the censorship, I'd rather it was just cropped out.

If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see a pic from behind where your ass in it, but with you looking back at the camera to get a profile view of your rack. How does that sound? wub.gif love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(chicagoBob @ Feb 22 2007, 05:26 PM)
My guess as to why the rating was lower is because it had part of it blurred out.  Now, it can be a good pic with or without vagina in it, i just don't like the censorship, I'd rather it was just cropped out.
If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see a pic from behind where your ass in it, but with you looking back at the camera to get a profile view of your rack.  How does that sound? wub.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  22.gif

You know, I didn't censor it. It was a fuzzy shot to begin with, and I don't really bother with censoring. The next pic up didn't get censored. hmmm. confused-smiley-013.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 22 2007, 10:39 AM)

I guess its different strokes for different folk? I think black and white is just as sexy as colour, if not more so...

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 22 2007, 10:49 AM)
colored   grinning-smiley-003.gif

WTF???
Puppet
Both have great benefits and even better you look great both ways smile.gif
chicagoBob
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 22 2007, 09:13 PM)
You know, I didn't censor it. It was a fuzzy shot to begin with, and I don't really bother with censoring. The next pic up didn't get censored. hmmm. confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, i still gave the pic a 10.
little_n_soft
QUOTE(nybandit @ Feb 21 2007, 04:34 PM)
I watch the top ratings board and I cant seem to figure out how when there are only a few ladies rated high with very hot bodies and alot rated high with very poor bodies but huge boobs.....the sight seems to be loaded with people who like women that have no right being rated......it should stay covered....i never comment or rate women i find repulsive.....it is a matter of presence but i cant look at some of them and think "thats so hot"  i would rather vomit..... puke1.gif

Yeah I think nybandit seems to have got it right. When I see a pic of cangirl that is rated lower on the same page as a pic of someone who is rated higher who looks like a pot-bellied pig and yet has massive GG breasts or something then it's obvious that people have dodgy taste. I've noticed on a lot of the latter type pics that there are a certain number of regulars who always leave wonderful comments on pics I quite frankly think are hideous and yet never on the pics I think are more deserving, so I really do think people just have bizarre taste when it comes to ratings.
ddd35
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 23 2007, 10:41 AM)
Yeah I think nybandit seems to have got it right. When I see a pic of cangirl that is rated lower on the same page as a pic of someone who is rated higher who looks like a pot-bellied pig and yet has massive GG breasts or something then it's obvious that people have dodgy taste. I've noticed on a lot of the latter type pics that there are a certain number of regulars who always leave wonderful comments on pics I quite frankly think are hideous and yet never on the pics I think are more deserving, so I really do think people just have bizarre taste when it comes to ratings.

opinions vary ! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 22 2007, 10:57 PM)
WTF???

colored - it mean's not in black and white ..
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 23 2007, 12:41 PM)

Bang on the money... The band of fat women and fat women lovers band together to get the hotties away from the top lists

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 23 2007, 02:51 PM)
colored -  it mean's not in black and white  ..

oh really?

In the context you used it, it made no fucking sense angry-smiley-011.gif
chicagoBob
If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see a pic from behind where your ass in it, but with you looking back at the camera to get a profile view of your rack.  How does that sound? wub.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  22.gif

Ratings are one thing, but what about my pose request. Do others like the idea. CanGirl, is there any chance you will do it?
NakedGirlLover
QUOTE(chicagoBob @ Feb 23 2007, 04:44 PM)
Ratings are one thing, but what about my pose request.  Do others like the idea.  CanGirl, is there any chance you will do it?

She's tried it, but had to get the Chyropractor (bloke with the big hammer) to put her spine back in place.
I mean!! She ain't no darn serpent. Though she do have a mighty fine asp.
closeup
Pay attention class! Professor Einstein is going to explain RMM's rating system.
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 24 2007, 06:13 AM)
Pay attention class! Professor Einstein is going to explain RMM's rating system.

very nice !!!
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 23 2007, 02:33 PM)
oh really?

In the context you used it, it made no fucking sense angry-smiley-011.gif

yes really , if you read the quote above from CG , it asked (why not colored ?)
nybandit
boy would a new pic of CG get this thread back in shape.......
cangirl18
My guess as to why the rating was lower is because it had part of it blurred out.  Now, it can be a good pic with or without vagina in it, i just don't like the censorship, I'd rather it was just cropped out.
If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see a pic from behind where your ass in it, but with you looking back at the camera to get a profile view of your rack.  How does that sound? love-smiley-052.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  22.gif
[right*[/right

Check.
cangirl18
QUOTE(nybandit @ Feb 24 2007, 02:51 PM)
boy would a new pic of CG get this thread back in shape.......

oh, and check

QUOTE(NakedGirlLover @ Feb 23 2007, 07:57 PM)
She's tried it, but had to get the Chyropractor (bloke with the big hammer) to put her spine back in place.
I mean!! She ain't no darn serpent. Though she do have a mighty fine asp.

And check blink.gif
cangirl18
couple pics to rate

If you think you've seen 'em all

love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
i go surf and ride some great waves then come back to find this pic......that is better than any wave i caught today...lol

would ride that all day....fucking perfect 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 24 2007, 07:12 PM)
Check.

Hottest pic to date... Im pretty sure I just came tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.