Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cangirl18
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
nybandit
Can...the profile pics are definately solid......have seen, voted, commented....well you know the deal....

10.......etc.....etc..... 08.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 28 2007, 02:59 AM)
Hey, I have a big favor to ask of all of you who appreciate my pix. I, before I realized how much COOLER RMM is, posted a few on ratemypix.com- a sister site. If you have time, wanna see a couple extra pics, cruise on over to the site and rate me? I just wanna see how I'd rank if I had over 100 votes. It's the competitive spirit in me.  rolleyes.gif

Thanks all!

And by the way, if you tend to email me with requests for more pix, more often, try checking out the profile pics here as well. I think they're decent, but nobody ever sees them. Don't you guys wanna check out my profile? See who I am, what I am about?  Am I only a set of titties to you people!? ohmy.gif

Don't answer that.  love-smiley-077.gif

Been to RMP and seen and voted on your pics over there.... ditto your profile pics here!!! ALL AMAZING!!!! 22.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 29 2007, 12:17 AM)
Been to RMP and seen and voted on your pics over there.... ditto your profile pics here!!! ALL AMAZING!!!! 22.gif

Bondi, trust me, I know you have. I can see you ph34r.gif
belgian_french_frie
can't find you there cg. if u gimme the link ill vote.u've got pm btw
Damor
QUOTE(belgian_french_frie @ Jan 29 2007, 10:52 AM)

greenivy..... oh so nice!!! 2thumbs.gif
belgian_french_frie
QUOTE(belgian_french_frie @ Jan 29 2007, 03:52 PM)

ok thx
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 27 2007, 02:58 PM)
finally got my lazy butt up and into the shower. You know how that goes...

I'm sure glad you showed us "how that goes" love-smiley-085.gif

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 28 2007, 12:59 AM)
Hey, I have a big favor to ask of all of you who appreciate my pix. I, before I realized how much COOLER RMM is, posted a few on ratemypix.com- a sister site. If you have time, wanna see a couple extra pics, cruise on over to the site and rate me? I just wanna see how I'd rank if I had over 100 votes. It's the competitive spirit in me.  rolleyes.gif

Thanks all!

And by the way, if you tend to email me with requests for more pix, more often, try checking out the profile pics here as well. I think they're decent, but nobody ever sees them. Don't you guys wanna check out my profile? See who I am, what I am about?  Am I only a set of titties to you people!? ohmy.gif

Don't answer that.  love-smiley-077.gif

oh i've checked you out on RMP too. maginificent!

QUOTE(belgian_french_frie @ Jan 29 2007, 08:52 AM)

she has a diff name there but a beauty like that is hard to miss.
closeup
I'll make a trade: You post your sexiest picture in my 411 and I'll go over to RMP. The sexier the picture, the faster I'll go over.
boanna
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 27 2007, 03:44 PM)
Wow, wow and OH MY GOD........WOW!

You are absolutely amazing. Whoever started this topic sure does have great taste in women (insert girl on girl joke here)!

Yes she does! tongue.gif smile.gif

I have officially jilled off to cangirls pics now. Me n U n Hott n Cangirl should get together and play barbies, no kens allowed!
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 29 2007, 10:31 AM)
Bondi, trust me, I know you have. I can see you  ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif You're stalking me!!! YAY! tongue.gif

QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 30 2007, 05:03 PM)
Yes she does!   tongue.gif  smile.gif

I have officially jilled off to cangirls pics now.  Me n U n Hott n Cangirl should get together and play barbies, no kens allowed!

Phew... lucky my name is not KEN!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 30 2007, 03:20 PM)
ohmy.gif  You're stalking me!!! YAY! tongue.gif
Phew... lucky my name is not KEN!

me neither!
unlike ken, I don't ned molded plastic to enhance my physique.
gnappster, puuuuuuure gnappster cool.gif
hott1976

I have officially jilled off to cangirls pics now.  Me n U n Hott n Cangirl should get together and play barbies, no kens allowed!

This idea would be outrageous...and outrageous good time! I played barbies a few times when i was al ittle girl..but probably not this way.
I'm totally into this!
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 30 2007, 06:34 PM)
This idea would be outrageous...and outrageous good time!  I played barbies a few times when i was al ittle girl..but probably not this way. 
I'm totally into this!

I would be happy just to watch !!!
Nosmelc

That is probably the best idea I've heard since................well FOREVER! There's no way I'm going to be able to get a good night's sleep tonight with that image dancing around in my head. Of course, I always sleep like a rock after I cum so..................
bondiguy
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jan 30 2007, 06:41 PM)
I would be happy just to watch !!!

laughing-smiley-017.gif me too!

I like a girl with simple goals! grinning-smiley-003.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jan 30 2007, 06:36 PM)
That is probably the best idea I've heard since................well FOREVER! There's no way I'm going to be able to get a good night's sleep tonight with that image dancing around in my head. Of course, I always sleep like a rock after I cum so..................

i sleep like a rock after i cum too. that explains why my eyes look so tired right now.....gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bang.gif unsure.gif

im the oldest of the bunch so i get first pick of who eats who first!
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 31 2007, 04:32 PM)
i sleep like a rock after i cum too.  that explains why my eyes look so tired right now.....gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bang.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif

That works...

as long as I'm the designated photogapher... tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 31 2007, 07:32 PM)
i sleep like a rock after i cum too.  that explains why my eyes look so tired right now.....gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bang.gif  unsure.gif

I love a take charge girl!
hott1976
i'll eat last...i'd like it better if it's all warm and wet! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 31 2007, 08:56 PM)
i'll eat last...i'd like it better if it's all warm and wet!  smile.gif

The perfect answer!
Nosmelc
QUOTE(boanna @ Jan 31 2007, 07:32 PM)
i sleep like a rock after i cum too.  that explains why my eyes look so tired right now.....gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bang.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif

I dont really care who eats first, I just want to cum first! smilio09.gif I can be a little selfish sometimes. Of course after I get mine, I love to give tenfold!
cangirl18
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Feb 1 2007, 09:45 AM)
I dont really care who eats first, I just want to cum first!  smilio09.gif  I can be a little selfish sometimes. Of course after I get mine, I love to give tenfold!

If I don't get mine, I'm always willing to do it myself.
cangirl18
smile.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 1 2007, 02:48 PM)
smile.gif

Fuck when i scrolled down i thought you were riding!!!

sad.gif sad.gif

Still a great pic hun

xx
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 1 2007, 08:47 AM)
If I don't get mine, I'm always willing to do it myself.

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 1 2007, 08:48 AM)
smile.gif

speaking of doing it myself jerkit.gif

smoking pic CG!
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 1 2007, 10:48 AM)
smile.gif

wow way to get things back on track , we went from eating to tits and tummys ,, Gotta love it just another day at RMM ... 2thumbs.gif
nybandit
22.gif damn....i just love when i get a repeat performance.......that pic is stellar once again......
cangirl18
[quote=bondiguy,Sep 19 2005, 03:10 AM]
abby, I have a big thing for girls in school unifrom type skirts and that pic you have bent over with the blue tartan skirt, is simply amazing!

Weird to be dressed in a pic, but I thought Bondi might like this
evade20
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 3 2007, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 19 2005, 03:10 AM)

abby, I have a big thing for girls in school unifrom type skirts and that pic you have bent over with the blue tartan skirt, is simply amazing!

You look great dressed up ....I'll just undress you with my eyes love-smiley-085.gif
cangirl18
Hi CM...
cangirl18
Hi y'all! (y'all? no one's been here all weekend!)

I'm searching for a new bathing suit and I figure, hey, this board has seen more of my body than (almost) anyone has. I'd like a little feedback on some pics (in swimsuit) if anyone has time.
Please let me know.
Mr_Trent
I can't find it lol. Standby!
wickedweasel
I have seen your body, WOW, and would recommend a Wicked Weasel swim suit!!!
Mr_Trent
this is one super-hot woman in the swimsuits!

...beachgoers beware, you wont get much swimming done tongue.gif
cangirl18
Okay- I'm looking for criticism on the bod as well. I have a new found determination for the perfect bikini body, dammit! I also wanna know which suit is best for me,s tyle wise. I wanna go buy a new one.
cangirl18
or
cangirl18
and then there's
cangirl18
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 03:54 PM)
and then there's

Oh God, Mr_Trent- my arms ARE skinny!
wickedweasel
I like the floral one better!
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 12:55 PM)
Oh God, Mr_Trent- my arms ARE skinny!

Like I said though, they still look good though tongue.gif
cangirl18
FYI- it's a lot harder to be critical on yourself when you're butt ass naked or something- when you're in clothes you realize what people see everyday. At least you know they're staring at nipples and don't notice the chunky spots on your hips.. Keep this in mind ladies! It's tough!
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 12:58 PM)
FYI- it's a lot harder to be critical on yourself when you're butt ass naked or something- when you're in clothes you realize what people see everyday. At least you know they're staring at nipples and don't notice the chunky spots on your hips..  Keep this in mind ladies! It's tough!

it's always hard to critisize yourself no matter what state of undress you're in. The important thing is to make yourself happy above all else. If you'd be happier with a totally firm body, then do it biggrin.gif

(and show us the results!)
summoner
I think that blue one is the best smile.gif It looks great with your hair smile.gif
nybandit
Bandit likey.........yummy.........lol
cangirl18
me in the kitchen...
P.S. I can't cook.
tongue.gif
nybandit
holy christmas...that puts all new meaning to eating at the kitchen counter.......

you are definately "cooking" in that pic............ grinning-smiley-003.gif
Dano
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 05:48 PM)
me in the kitchen...
P.S. I can't cook.
tongue.gif

NICE 2thumbs.gif Lay back on the counter top...Im hungry...Id love some "Cangirl" to eat. smilio09.gif
somfan
QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Feb 4 2007, 12:42 PM)
this is one super-hot woman in the swimsuits!

...beachgoers beware, you wont get much swimming done tongue.gif

Wow!! You could be a Sylvia's swimsuit model...or even a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model...OMG, maybe you are! wink.gif
thartmanjock
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 01:48 PM)
me in the kitchen...
P.S. I can't cook.
tongue.gif

cg, if you were my girl you would have to cook.....ever just stand around and be your fine self.

As for the swimsuit the floral 2 piece looks damn good on you.....but the one with the white boyshorts really makes your ass look nice and firm!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 1 2007, 10:48 AM)
smile.gif

fucking great pic!

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 3 2007, 01:02 PM)

This is one of my fav pics from you... I LOVVVVVVVE that look 22.gif

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 03:52 PM)
Okay- I'm looking for criticism on the bod as well. I have a new found determination for the perfect bikini body, dammit! I also wanna know which suit is best for me,s tyle wise. I wanna go buy a new one.

Thats a hot bikini but I think the bottoms are too full. I like a bikini bottom to cut higher, makes the arse look wayyy hotter!

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 03:53 PM)
or

Great top, not great bottoms

QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 03:54 PM)
and then there's

Thats sexy even for a full covered swimsuit, the bottoms are a great cut, you should go for that style with a top from selection 1 or 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.