Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ddd35 Or 3d As I Have Been Named Here
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
misthis
QUOTE(sweettits @ Nov 16 2013, 07:34 PM)
one more for you. love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=140985]

great ass love that;)
sweettits
QUOTE(misthis @ Nov 16 2013, 07:49 PM)
great ass love that;)

thank you girl.
Dano
QUOTE(sweettits @ Nov 16 2013, 07:34 PM)
[attachmentid=140985]

Love that Ass
sweettits
per request for one of my favorite fans. love-smiley-077.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(sweettits @ Nov 16 2013, 07:32 PM)
i can't let this thread go to the bottom being you have brought mine back several times.

Whew... what a view... xxx
ddd35
QUOTE(sweettits @ Nov 16 2013, 05:32 PM)
i can't let this thread go to the bottom being you have brought mine back several times.
[attachmentid=140981]

QUOTE(sweettits @ Nov 16 2013, 05:34 PM)
[attachmentid=140985]

QUOTE(sweettits @ Nov 17 2013, 03:34 PM)

WOW !!!!! Thank you beautiful lady .I appreciate the pics in my 411 ! You are one fine looking gal !!! tongue.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(sweettits @ Nov 17 2013, 05:34 PM)

sure look fantastic in that shirt 2thumbs.gif
Daydreamer
Happy happy birthday!!!!!!
crimson
QUOTE(sweettits @ Nov 17 2013, 05:34 PM)

mMM you look gorgeous in clothes and out of them 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Daydreamer @ Jan 1 2014, 12:31 PM)
Happy happy birthday!!!!!!

Thanks hun , . love-smiley-077.gif
sweettits
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 4 2014, 10:18 AM)
Thanks hun ,  .  love-smiley-077.gif

Sorry i missed your birthday babe. sad.gif i know i'm late but happy birthday.
[attachmentid=145965]
crimson
QUOTE(sweettits @ Feb 4 2014, 12:28 AM)
Sorry i missed your birthday babe. sad.gif  i know i'm late but happy birthday.
[attachmentid=145965]

oh forget cake.. that is what i want for my birthday smilio09.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(sweettits @ Feb 3 2014, 10:28 PM)
Sorry i missed your birthday babe. sad.gif  i know i'm late but happy birthday.
[attachmentid=145965]

Oh thank you hun. And just the way I like it already unwrapped and ready to
To play.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(sweettits @ Feb 4 2014, 12:28 AM)
Sorry i missed your birthday babe. sad.gif? i know i'm late but happy birthday.

Your tits are always so suckable... xxx
ddd35

Well for those have known me for a while you know what I have done for my entire ,I in the last 3 weeks have made the decision to discontinue farming and take a new job .I will miss working gods earth but margins where getting to tight and I just couldn't put my financial future at risk so we are moving on to other things . I just wanted my friends to know IF I am not on or around as much here soon it is most likely because I have started my new career and I am working some strange hours . food-smiley-004.gif
Minnesotamelons
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 22 2014, 07:22 PM)
Well for those have known me for a while you know what I have done for my entire ,I in the last 3 weeks have made the decision to  discontinue farming and  take a new job .I will miss working gods earth but margins where getting to tight and I just couldn't put my financial  future at risk so we are moving on to other things . I just wanted my friends to know  IF I am not on or around as much here soon it is most likely because I have started my new career and I am working some strange hours .  food-smiley-004.gif

I wish you the best of luck in your new venture Hun! I hope everything works out great for you!
ddd35
QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Feb 22 2014, 05:49 PM)
I wish you the best of luck in your new venture Hun! I hope everything works out great for you!

Well thanks doll , I live my life to the tune . That for every door that closes another one opens . I am very positive in my thinking and I am going into this with a great mood on my side
Minnesotamelons
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 22 2014, 07:55 PM)
Well thanks doll , I live my life to the tune . That for every door that closes another one opens .  I am very positive in my thinking and I am going into this with a great mood on my side

You're very welcome! And that's the best attitude to have! 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Feb 22 2014, 05:57 PM)
You're very welcome! And that's the best attitude to have!  2thumbs.gif

yes it is Thanks a ton babe , I appreciate it love-smiley-077.gif
Minnesotamelons
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 22 2014, 07:59 PM)
yes it is  Thanks a ton babe , I appreciate it  love-smiley-077.gif

Anytime Hun wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Feb 22 2014, 06:03 PM)
Anytime Hun wink.gif

Always count on you tongue.gif
sweettits
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 22 2014, 07:22 PM)
Well for those have known me for a while you know what I have done for my entire ,I in the last 3 weeks have made the decision to  discontinue farming and  take a new job .I will miss working gods earth but margins where getting to tight and I just couldn't put my financial  future at risk so we are moving on to other things . I just wanted my friends to know  IF I am not on or around as much here soon it is most likely because I have started my new career and I am working some strange hours .  food-smiley-004.gif

well good luck babe with your new career, I'm sure you will do great at whatever it is your going into. 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(sweettits @ Feb 22 2014, 07:30 PM)
well good luck babe with your new career, I'm sure you will do great at whatever it is your going into. 2thumbs.gif

Thanks Hun I really appreciate it .Don't worry I will still be around . love-smiley-077.gif
sweettits
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 22 2014, 09:39 PM)
Thanks Hun I really appreciate it .Don't worry I will still be around .  love-smiley-077.gif

I know your not going anywhere, here's to you. love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=147386]
ddd35
QUOTE(sweettits @ Feb 22 2014, 07:51 PM)
[attachmentid=147386]

What a great toast my dear , Love those boobies love-smiley-085.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(sweettits @ Feb 22 2014, 09:51 PM)

Always such a hot sight! Hmm... I wish I could get my hands on those! love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
I start my new job On Monday , so I may slow down on my posting unfortunately . But ladies know know I am keeping a eye on things and look forward to see each of you and your great bods . Wish me luck food-smiley-004.gif
closeup
Good luck at the new job. Tell your new boss you need an hour or two each day to stay in touch with all the sexy ladies that post here. Or call it "Market Research" and just don't get caught.
Daydreamer
Best of luck to you!!!! Stop by when you can and keep in touch my friend smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 5 2014, 09:01 AM)
I start my new job On Monday , so I may slow down on my posting unfortunately .  But ladies know know I am keeping a eye on things and look forward to see each of you and your great bods . Wish me luck  food-smiley-004.gif

best wishes to you as well ddd35! food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 5 2014, 08:55 AM)
Good luck at the new job. Tell your new boss you need an hour or two each day to stay in touch with all the sexy ladies that post here.  Or call it "Market Research" and just don't get caught.

QUOTE(Daydreamer @ Apr 5 2014, 09:36 PM)
Best of luck to you!!!!  Stop by when you can and keep in touch my friend smile.gif

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 5 2014, 09:42 PM)
best wishes to you as well ddd35!  food-smiley-004.gif

Thank you all for the kind words . This is a major change for me as I have been self employed for the last 30 years ,So working for others will be new but I am UP for the challenge .

Daydreamer don't forget me babe ... love-smiley-077.gif
sweettits
hey there babe, just wanted to let you know that I can't answer your PM's because it says your inbox is full. this is the only way I knew to let you know. love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(sweettits @ Jul 16 2014, 01:00 PM)
hey there babe, just wanted to let you know that I can't answer your PM's because it says your inbox is full. this is the only way I knew to let you know. love-smiley-077.gif

Well thank you , I think I fixed it . You sexy thing you tongue.gif
sweettits
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 17 2014, 05:58 AM)
Well thank you , I think I fixed it . You sexy thing you  tongue.gif

Anytime babe, i'm always looking out for you.
ddd35
QUOTE(sweettits @ Jul 19 2014, 12:14 AM)
Anytime babe, i'm always looking out for you.

I love that thought. Kisses
ddd35
So I rescued my thread from page 3. My b day was yesterday and I turned the big 50. Ladies would like to see some Melons with bay wishes on them . Lol
DDHolly
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 2 2016, 11:01 AM)
So I rescued my thread from page 3.  My b day was yesterday and I turned the big 50.  Ladies would like to see some Melons  with bay wishes on them .  Lol

Happy birthday 3D !
ddd35
QUOTE(DDHolly @ Jan 2 2016, 01:50 PM)
Happy birthday 3D !

Hey thanks .
ddd35
Well just starting the long 3 day weekend.
So I guess because I asked a short time member if her hubby knew she was posting here now she wants everybody to think I am the reason or one of the reasons she recently left and now has chosen to return. What I find extremely comical is several people come here without their significant others knowing . Simply put who cares ? Did I perhaps ask the question of rather a wife or husband knows a person is posting here, most likely yep I did because I and many like me are curious about that topic , if that offends someone then I assume they are here without their spouses knowledge but does it really matter it's not like I OR Anybody Else Here Knows THEIR Spouse So Why Does It Matter ? If a person feels bad that they are here and their partner does or doesnt know then they most likely need to look in the mirror and place blame where it lies , not with me.

Now onto important stuff. Big shout out to Sweetits, slee, misthis ,natasha57 and Kristi for the great conversations and the awesome pics both in the threads and in private they are simply perfection ! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend ! love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
So last night my wife and I along with 2 other couples went to a Adult only haunted house, we had heard of it last year but never made it . It's not for everyone as there is a lot of hands grabbing , wife's Melons and ass where grabbed multiple times not in a hurtful way mind you but touched nonetheless , as for me they had a men only room and my crotch was rubbed , stroked etc several times . It was a great time honestly and most likely will return next weekend but the ladies will leave there bras in the SUV. love-smiley-085.gif
Buck Turgidson
Sounds like a great time!

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 9 2016, 08:24 AM)
It was a great time honestly and most likely will return  next weekend but the ladies will leave there bras in the SUV.  love-smiley-085.gif

I highly recommend silk or thin rayon button up shirts. Silk preferably!
2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Oct 9 2016, 01:02 PM)
Sounds like a great time!
I highly recommend silk or thin rayon button up shirts. Silk preferably!
2thumbs.gif

They already decided , yoga pants and light blouses for the next trip
ddd35
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 10 2016, 03:45 AM)
They already decided ,  yoga pants and light blouses for the next trip

2 of them wore the little black dresses you'll have to guess if they had anything on under..lol we had a lot of fun
ddd35
[attachmentid=197226]
This pretty much says it all love-smiley-085.gif
Snoopy05
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 31 2017, 06:38 AM)
[attachmentid=197226]
This pretty much says it all  love-smiley-085.gif

food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
[attachmentid=197251]
[attachmentid=197252]
[attachmentid=197253]
[attachmentid=197254]
I am missing this beautiful lady as of late.
ddd35
[attachmentid=197255]
[attachmentid=197256]
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 3 2017, 06:29 AM)
[attachmentid=197251]
[attachmentid=197252]
[attachmentid=197253]
[attachmentid=197254]
I am missing this beautiful lady as of late.

by coincidence, I had looked over one of the pics I have saved in the "add to favorites" section of the profile and thought the same thing. a combination of Melons, body, and beauty in one and a great personality in the threads. didn't get to PM as I was still a recent addition to the site at the time, but her pics were always top quality. food-smiley-004.gif
monty
Who is this?!?
ddd35
QUOTE(monty @ Apr 3 2017, 09:58 AM)
Who is this?!?

Boanna
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.