Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Paybarraman
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
paybarraman
Ok....here's the really short version.......

poor sexually frustrated bastard who loves to look at women's breasts.......and various other parts as he doesn't have much opportunity to do anything else.........

Has been around since before the new version of the site and board - prolly back to early 04 - and intends to be around much longer........

I'll throw some more in later.......

Now lets see if my thread will die faster than one of Naraz's
COMEDYMAN
gives it last rites..... ph34r.gif
juicy_DD
gonna av to do better.....its a 411 you gotta tell us more about yourself then the thread dies he he laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

we wait popc1.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 11 2005, 11:12 AM)
gonna av to do better.....its a 411 you gotta tell us more about yourself then the thread dies he he laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

we wait popc1.gif

Yes I would like to know more about you. you could even add a pic of you to. that would be nice.
paybarraman
Born and raised pretty much in the

Love the beach but can never get there enough during the summer. I burn like a motherfucker so it generally takes all summer to get even close to anything resembling a tan.

As I mentioned, I've been hanging around this site for a while, probably since January 04 but I'm not really sure. I love ALL of the women on the site for their generosity to us Boob Perverts......

I am extremely frustrated sexually, as many of you may have guessed, so I wind up "relieving alot of pent up stress here"....... wink.gif

I wont go much further personally cause well, it's personal. However, I will answer any questions sent via PM, as long as I feel like you're not going to blab it all over the boards. I have a lot of respect for the women who post here and have demonstrated it in the past.

So, I can honestly say that I LOVE WOMEN!!!! And I thank God everyday I'm on this site for creating such an amazingly sculpted figure. A woman's naked body is an awe-inspiring site for me....regardless of age or shape. I love to see athletic as well as full figured women, young women (at least 20 yrs old though otherwise it gets a bit creepy) and older women (I've seen some fantastic breasts on women as old as 60 here).

I dont have a preference as to blonde, brunette or redhead. I like all size tits, and am particularly fond of nipples with darker areolae that swell up like erasers (makes my dick hard); and although I love a clean shaven pussy, I'll lick one with a landing strip or full cover (as long as it's neat).

Speaking of which, I Love eating pussy.....Since I don't get a lot of sex and wind up creaming waaaayyy too fast most times - yes I'm a stud in my stories ladies, but honestly, if I were ever fortunate enough to be with any of you, I would probably blast twice before you - so I love to suckle and eat pussy to be sure the lady has her orgasm as well. One fantasy of mine is to give a woman multiple orgasms while eating her...I understand women can have multi's and I would love to try to assist her along to that ecstasy....

Hey Juicy_DD, is that enough for now? And for those who have actually read all this, I have to admit that I am also Juicy_DD's sex toy.

Me, tongue.gif
paybarraman
Cause Hot Mama asked....only for a bit though....
juicy_DD
thats better 2thumbs.gif
paybarraman
And 2.
paybarraman
One more for chuckles and giggles.....
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 06:31 PM)

That pic freaks me out! nooooo
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:30 PM)

you are nice looking.
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:15 PM)
Born and raised pretty much in the Philly area.....
Very much a theater geek although I haven't been able to perform much anymore.  My last show was Hamlet and I played the title role....best part I've ever done and my best work to date.
Love reading as much as I can:  Stephen King and Robert Jordan - The Wheel of Time Series (thank god #11 is released this October).

Love the beach but can never get there enough during the summer.  I burn like a motherfucker so it generally takes all summer to get even close to anything resembling a tan.

I work at a major university for computer services....I'm basically the guy who shows up when the Help Desk cant get it done over the phone.  I also have deparmtents and Buildings that I support.  I'm Microsoft Certified NT4 and 2000, as well as Novell CNA Netware 5.  I get a decent salary but the city of Philly takes a good chunk right off the top, even though I dont live in the city.  Can we say "Taxation without Representation?"  The city takes my money but I cant vote in city elections cause I dont live in the city......but if I lived in the city, they would take more outta my pay!  Go figure.....

As I mentioned, I've been hanging around this site for a while, probably since January 04 but I'm not really sure.  I love ALL of the women on the site for their generosity to us Boob Perverts......

I am extremely frustrated sexually, as many of you may have guessed, so I wind up "relieving alot of pent up stress here".......   wink.gif

I wont go much further personally cause well, it's personal.  However, I will answer any questions sent via PM, as long as I feel like you're not going to blab it all over the boards.  I have a lot of respect for the women who post here and have demonstrated it in the past. 
So,  I can honestly say that I LOVE WOMEN!!!!  And I thank God everyday I'm on this site for creating such an amazingly sculpted figure.  A woman's naked body is an awe-inspiring site for me....regardless of age or shape.  I love to see athletic as well as full figured women, young women (at least 20 yrs old though otherwise it gets a bit creepy) and older women (I've seen some fantastic breasts on women as old as 60 here).

I dont have a preference as to blonde, brunette or redhead.  I like all size tits, and am particularly fond of nipples with darker areolae that swell up like erasers (makes my dick hard); and although I love a clean shaven pussy, I'll lick one with a landing strip or full cover (as long as it's neat).

Speaking of which, I Love eating pussy.....Since I don't get a lot of sex and wind up creaming waaaayyy too fast most times - yes I'm a stud in my stories ladies, but honestly, if I were ever fortunate enough to be with any of you, I would probably blast twice before you - so I love to suckle and eat pussy to be sure the lady has her orgasm as well.   One fantasy of mine is to give a woman multiple orgasms while eating her...I understand women can have multi's and I would love to try to assist her along to that ecstasy....

Hey Juicy_DD, is that enough for now?  And for those who have actually read all this, I have to admit that I am also Juicy_DD's sex toy.

Me,  tongue.gif

that is much better. Now I know more about you. your pics are cool too!
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:30 PM)

THANK YOU paybarraman!!!!!!!!!!
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:31 PM)

Cute but your face looks better in the othere ones.
Hot mama
thank you for thinking of me and letting me see your pics.
Hot mama
paybarraman
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Aug 11 2005, 01:45 PM)

Any time sweetheart........

Remember me when you and Clincar get randy tonight......

Maybe you can send some my way via PM?
Hot mama
paybarraman I'm a big fan of Stephen Kings books and movies.
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 11 2005, 01:33 PM)
That pic freaks me out! nooooo

Sorry didnt mean to frighten you love.....just trying to be funny..... tongue.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:49 PM)

I will 08.gif 08.gif 08.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:55 PM)
Sorry didnt mean to frighten you love.....just trying to be funny..... tongue.gif

And you were. smile.gif smile.gif
Hot mama
there gone. but I did get to see.
paybarraman
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Aug 11 2005, 01:58 PM)
there gone. but I did get to see.

Sorry, but I dont leave head shots laying around.....
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 02:30 PM)
Sorry, but I dont leave head shots laying around.....

Thats ok. I dont leave mine on long eather.
jrock8
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Aug 11 2005, 01:33 PM)
Thats ok. I dont leave mine on long eather.

but you have one in your avatar that's next to every single one of your posts?! confused-smiley-013.gif

i dunno, maybe it's just me....
Narazbad
rofl! your a bastard man, just noticed the very ending of your initial post tongue.gif and thank you very much, my posts have been living lately tongue.gif
clincar
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 01:49 PM)

Loving you lots Payb 08.gif 11.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(clincar @ Aug 12 2005, 08:34 PM)
Loving you lots Payb 08.gif  11.gif

Would love to SEE some of that lovin hun.......
paybarraman
Bump for my sorry ass excuse for a 411.......
juicy_DD
bumpin up your 411 pay...
jrock8
prolly bumpin' up something more than just his 411 22.gif lol
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 16 2005, 07:06 PM)
prolly bumpin' up something more than just his 411  22.gif  lol

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 16 2005, 02:06 PM)
prolly bumpin' up something more than just his 411  22.gif  lol

Ha Ha Ha thanks dickhead..... tongue.gif
jrock8
no prob dude, lol

besides, it did it for me... so i would assume the same response would only be natural for you too... food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 16 2005, 02:11 PM)
no prob dude, lol
besides, it did it for me... so i would assume the same response would only be natural for you too...  food-smiley-004.gif

The sight of the lady at the postal office gets Pay's bar up! 22.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 17 2005, 02:20 AM)
The sight of the lady at the postal office gets Pay's bar up! 22.gif

Oh I see......my sex life....or lack of one is now the butt of the board Jokesters!!!!

Yeah well, laugh all ya want but you'll ALL be jealous when Juicy comes to visit Hott1976 and they head up I95 to visit Pay and then we'll tell stories OK!!!!

*****SLAP!!!!!! DREAM ON PAYBARRAMAN!!!! DREAM ON!!!!*****

BTW - my 411 is now 2 pages!! Yay for me as I dont have much else to get excited about lately.....
Narazbad
rofl paybar....dont worry young padawan...all will return to you in time...patience is crucial
paybarraman
****Wonders why Bondi gets ladies postin pics in his thread, but I got none in mine...... sad.gif ****
juicy_DD
there you go hun 1 lady postin xx
paybarraman
You're my baby......always takin care of me..... smilio05.gif

love-smiley-077.gif

You look fine in a bikini my lovey 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 18 2005, 07:16 AM)
****Wonders why Bondi gets ladies postin pics in his thread, but I got none in mine......    sad.gif ****

Looks like all you gotta do is ask!

Juicy will never ever dissappoint
paybarraman
Juicy's like our den mother.......makin sure all the little cub scouts are taken care of
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 18 2005, 08:02 AM)
Juicy's like our den mother.......makin sure all the little cub scouts are taken care of

and then some!!!
allmebaby
here paybaby another bikini shot for ya sexy man!!
paybarraman
You're the best Allmebaby! love-smiley-077.gif

Thanks sooo much for the love.....
allmebaby
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 18 2005, 04:22 PM)
You're the best Allmebaby!    love-smiley-077.gif

Thanks sooo much for the love.....

anything for you my love love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
here's one from me!

or two..
paybarraman
And the Paybarraman loving showers down on him......and he is HAPPY!!!!!! smile.gif

Thank You Hott!!! I like the sexy smile in #2
allmebaby
damn she is sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilio09.gif
hott1976
feeling the love from allme! Whew did we miss her? love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.